Bereaved Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around, sweetheart," he said. "I wanna look at you while I'm fucking you. Is that okay?"

"That is very okay," I answered. I turned over, and now lying on my back, let him crawl between my outstretched legs and raise them over his shoulders, lifting me so that the entrance into my body was pointing upwards and towards him. He relubricated once more and pressed his rigid dick into the opening which gladly now gave way, and allowed him full entry deep into my bowels. He eased my legs off of his shoulders and they were flapping on each side of his own.

"Wrap your legs around my butt, sweetheart. Fold your heels. Put your hands on my butt and pull me into you."

"Yes," I said. I wrapped my legs around his strong gluteal muscles and imprisoned him inside me. As he began to fuck me I clutched his ass cheeks and pulled him as deeply into me as he could get on each downstroke. I was grinding my own ass cheeks against his abdominal muscles. It was a delicious hot fuck. I had never known anything like this before.

"I'm loving this," said Duke.

"I'm loving it more," I almost screamed, as all those sensations were bombarding me. "Oh, Duke. I wish this never had to end."

"It won't ever end, sweetheart. We're gonna be doing this all the time now, if you don't mind."

"Oh, God. I don't mind. Just keep giving it to me like this. My beautiful lover. My handsome lover. I love you. I love you."

Duke didn't say he loved me. He just shut my mouth with another breathtaking kiss, as he kept stroking my sucking internal tunnel with his fleshy armament. And then he was going crazy on top of me, banging and pounding, and making breathy noises. "I'm gonna shoot," he yelled. "I gonna shoot my load into your hot little ass. Here it comes. Here it comes," I felt his dick enlarging and exploding deep within me and the warm gushes of spunk were bathing my passages, relaxing them as though it were a narcotic bath. We held each other, both of us trying to catch our breath after the fantastic mind-blowing exertion of our physical union. "Oh, Duke. Oh, Duke." I kept repeating. I was starting to cry.

"Sshhh, now. Ssshh," he said, stroking my body tenderly. "Everything's just fine. That was so beautiful, sweetheart. You don't know how happy you've made me."

"I love you, Duke," I said again.

"And I love you, little Jack, sweetheart."

"You do?" I asked. I didn't see how he could really love me. I needed assurance. "You really love me?"

"A lot. Why I just want to hold you and kiss you and fuck you all over the place."

We started kissing again.

As the days moved forward life continued almost as before. I kept my own house next door, but would come over every afternoon to make dinner for my man while he was at work. After dinner we'd usually watch a game on TV before heading upstairs to our warm bed. And Duke was true to his word. It was never going to end. He fucked me constantly, tirelessly, for long periods of time and then after he came he'd take only a short rest before fucking me again. I never dreamed that I would ever find this kind of happiness in my life. Before the days had always dragged by, and now as they were flying by so quickly, I wanted time to stand still. Stand still at the exact moment Duke's big cock was plundering my hole.

How could such a wonderful thing have happened to me? One night as Duke was lying on top of me, fucking like mad, I looked up at the ceiling, above the ceiling, into the sky, through the sky where Doris must be, and way up there somewhere, I knew she was smiling.

12