All Comments on 'Bermuda Surprise'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

As usual, from this lady, a nicely put together story, and very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done!

But I still think three's a crowd.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Strange

You're off the mark. I am fifty-four and have a dead wife and this crap would never enter my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
different

very interesting, and as usual , very well written. you always find ways to put different twists and reality, for some, in all your stories. like it a lot.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
This is sophistry

"Add these to your trophy case you bastard. But you're not gonna add me OR my husband! Come of Phil let's get to bed. I'm sorry honey it was all my fault. A nice, little, friendly, swinging threesome is one thing, but nobody makes a wimpy cuckold out of MY husband."

Actually the swinging threesome makes a wimp and cuck (willing) out of any husband. It is no better for the wife either. I don't know how many times a patient has come through my door and the first words out of their mouth is "I use to be a swinger." It is all downhill from there and the older the woman gets the worse it is. For men that swing, age is usually not a factor with viagra. But women start to lose their attractiveness internally faster than they do externally and in desperation some are weak enough to turn to a lifestyle that helps pay my bills. So keep writing and send me more patients. I am amazed by shortsighted stupidity. This was as always well written but the message is two destructive to give better than a ***.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Interesting variation

on a familiar theme. Well written, as ever, and just on the right side of plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is _far_ from sophistry

1Thinkingman

"But women start to lose their attractiveness internally faster than they do externally and in desperation some are weak enough to turn to a lifestyle that helps pay my bills. "

1Thinkingman sounds like he's a therapist or something similar. Swinging _can_ be traumatic for some folks. I would suggest considering it with substantial care. On the other hand: divorce is traumatic also.

If you actually check out the literature, there are serious claims that swingers have happier more stable marriages than the general population. If we are talking women over 45 or so, catering to swingers or some fetishes is one of the most reliable ways to improve their odds of actually having a long term relationship. I've seen women that were seasoned swingers in their 40's and 60's have _multiple_ marriage proposals to choose from that were decent, quality men.

I'm familiar with stuff like the polling literature. I have yet to see ANY peer reviewed paper supporting the claims that 1Thinkingman is making. are there people that have problems with swinging ? yes. Are there people that don't approach swinging with appropriate care? yes. The thing is: there are problems with ANY marital approach.

If you want to identify just who the people are that have positive swinging experiences and those that don't-and get it published in a peer reviewed publication, I'd be VERY interested.

A huge chunk of those that _think_ they are monogamous, simply are NOT.

1Thinkingman reports himself as single. I'm not sure if he's really divorce or just afraid of commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how old

are you because you don't know what your talking about when you reach the age of the man in this story i think you will regret you wrote it.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Threesome is not swinging!

1. Threesome connection is not swinging..........Swinging connection is 2-4-6-8-10-12-14 equal women and men. Threesom marriage (MFM) is simple CUCKOLDRY. The couse the male brain. 2 males live near side by side the one becomes alfa the second becomes beta (there is 1-5% exceptions only) and it is ready the cuckoldry lifestyle......................with humulations (plurals)............

2. I met a poster on a website who put on fotos about his swining lifestyle His writing to his fotos were the next: step sons step daughters second, third wives, second, third husbands and etc..........Interesting...........

3. The liberty means to choice your life among family types, so I think a obligatory swinging lifestyle is same thing as the obligatory classical marriage is DICTATURA.

4. I WRITE NOT TO PLEASANT THING: THE BIG MONEY INVESTORS PUT MUCH INVESTMENT INTO THE ALTERNATIVE LIFE STYLE PROJECTS, SO TO FILL THESE INVESTMENTS WITH CUSTOMERS IS AN AIM. THE SWINGERS TO WASH TOGETHER WITH THE CUCKOLDRY FETISH PEOPLE WILL INCREASE THE PROFIT FROM THESE INVESTMENTS.

5. The classical marriage has other alternative except for swinging, wife/husband swapping, cuckoldry, open marriage, mainly in Scandinavia and in Hungary to live together to bring up children without marriage certificate. In Scandinavia and Hungary 40% of the children are born without marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dear Duna

Dear asshole; You have obviously NEVER been a member of a swinging group and know nothing about it. I have been a member of two and let me tell you how they work. (I’m talking about CLUBS and not small residential groups.) There are dues. There are guys who rent the facility on the appointed nights and stand at the door to insure only members (or prospective members) get in. There is an admission charge that usually covers two drinks (swingers rarely drink more than that for obvious reasons.) Some single men are admitted, if they are known to the guys on the door.

The most common group to leave is four people (two couples). The next most common in terms of the number of people is a group of five to ten people almost always with more men than women. There are always several threesomes (two men and one woman) and the least common group is a threesome of one man and two women.

The major problem is finding a place to go because many of the couples have small children at home with baby sitters.

Let me tell you your problem. You are a repressed voyeur cuckold and you are exquisitely sensitive to threesomes of two men and one woman because they raise the urge in your subconscious to watch some guy fuck your woman. When this happens you get very angry and write the kind of shit you sent here.

stinger82stinger82over 11 years ago
Good one so far.....

Will there be a chapter 2?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What a different

Dear Anon

1. You wrote 2 pairs or more pairs, but the sexual activity on your conventions may be treesomes but these are occasional but not constant 3 MFM groups. I WROTE ABOUT THE CONSTANT MFM CONNECTIONS, WHICH IS CUCKOLDRY, WHEN THE WIFE HAS SEX WITH OTHERS AND THE HUSBAND HAS NOT ANY SEX OR HE HAS RARLY SEX WITH OTHERS.

2. I hope you also do not want to be obligatory life style the swinging or the constant MFM or FMF connections for everybody. Everybody has free right to choice among the sexual lifestyle in which he wants to live. I think this is the part of the freedom together with the DIVORCE POSSIBILTY.

3. My opinion only the certificated marriage is not the alone pair connection to bring up children mainly in the Scandinavian countries and in HUNGARY. I repeat in these countries 40% of the children are born without certificated mariages. You do swinging groups WITH MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE AND bring up children with marriage certificate. I wrote (repeate) in some European countries people keep bringing up children in pair connection without marriage certificate!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Interesting

@ Dear Anon In 2000 30% of the children were born without marriage and in 2010 40% of the children are born withot marriage in Hunary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The figures are similar in the Scandinavian countries!!!!!!!!!!! The scientific bacground is the DNA test is almost 100% sure for paternity...............

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Ok. First four paras are great but

the next three seriously confuse me. Then you get to you think Trish might enjoy golf. She's twenty-eight. Well ok - she might...but really? The talk of a fousome, I agree, could have sparked some interest..

""Rich," she yelled. "Over here! Come over and join us."

What the hell did that mean I asked myself. Innocent or not so innocent?

Perhaps fucking stupid?

"Trish giggled. She rarely giggled." (I'm not fucking surprised, if, with all your money, you imagine golf is going to be your thing..)

But wait a moment - here comes the dope (no, not Richard, so it must be hubby)

"I've got to go to the men's room," I whispered..Why whisper? I mean it's about as dumb a fucking thing to do you could ever think of..but then, for fucks sake, you jerk off?? Your wife is being fondled out there and you're torn between maybe swinging with the guy or killing him and you FUCKING JERK OFF INTO THE COMMODE!!

Ok witless - calm down..

jeez Lynn baby - you really get me going. But this was poor. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would never trust the slut again. Awoman who jacks off another man without first asking her husband if she can is not but a skank. If the guy had not been an asshole she would have fucked him taken his sperm into her belly and got knocked up.He should divorce the cow before she really does make him a cucky

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Finding Your Wife A Lover

Is not swinging. It's what a willing cuckold does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
something different

I liked your story.

Thanks

desperate1desperate1over 11 years ago
Good 'un

but not really my sort of story the ending would have followed the pattern of the husband finding out the wife had never been really satisfied and needed the other guy. Its a shame he never had the cream pie as its a marvellous taste and experience. But, saying all that a very good story and got me throbbing and all the stories cant end the same way as it would be boring 8/10

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Usual Quality...

You, lady, are a conveyor belt of good stories...this is unusual and interesting...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The conveyor belt is actually headed for the reject pile.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Great

Talking first, then acting is always best, but doesn't make for good stories, which this was.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:)

Very good

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

That was an excellent story and well told again. THANK YOU.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
??

That's a loving wife?

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

Well, the wife might be a swinger and a lot of people will hate her for this. But here she recognised an asshole and defended her her husband who was clueless about swinging.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Having a threesome is not swinging,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous