All Comments on 'Berry's Second Chances Ch. 02'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Holy crap!

No comments yet??? Seriously?! Maybe readers are simply too gob-smacked by the talent and genius of this tale to comment, but come on. If there would be a sixth star, I would click that one. This tale is not one of the best, it IS the best.

I wish life was more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well, very good, -

I love your writing.

But this story leaves me puzzled and concerned: What kind of person is Bobbie? Why does he feel okay about letting his new wife go and have sex with her former partner, on their honeymoon no less?? I know it's his sister, but still..

If my (newlywed) partner's former relation came to me and said "Is it OK if I see if my (sex- and relation-)power over her is greater than yours, now you're on honeymoon?" I would not be very supportive.

Which leads me to the next question: What's in it for Bobbie? What made him accept his sisters proposal? Clearly there's another chapter waiting to be written (pretty please?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bobby

I have to say it seems like Bobby got screwed in a less than fun way. It's nice that he's giving, and supportive of his new wife but I was rather hoping that Bobby was Berry's second chance, and that he'd have a significant part in this. But, that's OK too, it's your story not mine. :-)

PacoFearPacoFearabout 13 years agoAuthor
Writer's thoughts

First off, "Berry's Second Chances" will stand as-is at two chapters. The structure makes sense if you think about it -- one chapter for each of the things that lead to Berry's now-storybook life. The first "chance" is meeting and marrying Bobbie in chapter one. The second is the chance to relive, every now and again, the young romance she once shared with Heather.

Why would Bobbie agree to this? Here are a few of the points I'm relying on readers to connect: a) Bobbie loves his wife and wants her to be happy; b) Bobbie loves his sister and wants her to be happy; c) Bobbie is grateful to his sister for setting aside her own feelings long enough to set him up with Berry; d) Bobbie's sister is infamously clever and more than a little persuasive; and e) the girls' tryst is less threatening because it's an entirely lesbian affair and it's going to happen once per year like clockwork. I think it can make sense if you want it to, it just depends on your personal leanings. Set aside your "but marriage is holy!" for forty-five minutes. Pretend we're back in the seventies. :p

From my perspective, the one with the most to lose in this arrangement would be Samantha. She'd be the most threatened wouldn't she? Berry is the gorgeous high school sweetheart who's already burrowed her way into Heather's family. That's why I went through the trouble of having Sam voice the reasons for her consent. Frankly, the guys seemed like layups motivation-wise.

For the anony who hoped for more Bobbie -- you're not alone and sorry about the bait and switch, but I did blatantly foreshadow the content of chapter two at the end of chapter one.

Here's the history: the folks who wanted to hear more about Berry and who prompted this story were mostly "Strawberry's & Bubblegum" fans who wanted to see Bubble and Berry reunited. They gave me some grief after chapter one along the lines of "hey, what's with all this Bobbie crap?" On the other hand, the folks just coming in at chapter one and who liked chapter one's romantic hetero first-time mushiness have griefed me for luring them in with chapter one and then giving them a completely lesbian story in chapter two.

Guys, I love you all, and I'm delighted that you're getting attached to these characters and I also understand you each have your own little assortment of naughty buttons you'd like me to press in that unique way that puts a smile on your face. But for the love of Mary, people, could you just read the stories as written? XD

Thanks for reading and voting and commenting. Now go do something productive. :)

-PF

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Brilliant

A wonderful beautiful job and what a cool touch Sam marrying Heather very cool and sneaky. Great story I hope you do something similar with new characters sad as I am to lose these ones but they are happy now. THANK YOU PacoFear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One more gap to fill...

Thanks PF, great story as usual.

Now you have to write Ch 16 of Hero's Life to explain how exactly Heather (it had to be her) came up with the idea of she and Sam marrying, instead of either of the other options. The "cicisbeo" thing was genius, but you gotta give us Hero's take on it. It could have been a minefield, but we all want to know how they negotiated it.

You know you have to :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it all

Seriously I have now read your entire oeuvre (can't believe I just used that on an erotic fiction site), and I think I'd happily read cereal boxtops if you were writing them. Really first class work. The sex is sizzling, but we care more because the characters actually have personalities and not just measurements. Truly, wonderfully, excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Magical

Another masterpiece. You have my heartfelt thanks for sharing this.

jdarltjdarltalmost 13 years ago
WOW

As i read your writings more and more the less i can describe them......other then simply amazing. Keep up the outstanding work i truly appreciate the deep emotions and the slow unfolding of your stories.

bluewillybluebluewillybluealmost 13 years ago
what a great story

Love conquers all, great job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In all honesty

these stories are truly my favorite, and I'm so glad that you gave Berry that second chance. Keep writing my internet friend. You have a true gift.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
miffed

Im just a tad miffed that hero keeps getting fucked over. I d like to think he and peaches got married but somehow i dont think youll reward him. Sam is the perfect other woman there and hero should get to nail Stacey. Bobbie got both of his girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah, Wow!

I came back to re-read Hero’s stories and found Berry’s 2nd Chances. Wow. Well written, thoughtful, and very very erotic. It looks like this bit of story line has ended (again) but please reopen it if you ever feel the need. I would love to read more.

I normally don’t worry about the character’s motivations and just enjoy the story. I have to say that in chapter 2 I was surprised and a bit upset with Heather for what appeared to be a loss of her normally high ethics. The revelation half way through the chapter me feel lots better. Yes strange emotions for an erotic story but telling of the storyteller’s skills. Oh and one comment to anyone worried about Bobby or Hero. Are you kidding? These guys are living the dream!

Keep writing Pacofear. I don’t know what you do for a day job but I hope it still leaves you time for more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best

You are by far my favorite literotica author. I stay up at night to read heather's life stories and all of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Whew... So awesome

Between the first chapter and this follow up, I was riveted, hot, scared and totally entertained! Thank you from the bottom of my pink painted toes all the way up to the knot in my ponytail! All I can ask is "more please!" ( giggle )

ES003ES003over 12 years ago
another great one

I want to just keep reading about their lives. I loved it.

mjwatsonmjwatsonalmost 12 years ago

I think I'm just selfish because I dont want this series to end! I love it from Strawberry and Bubblegum to the introduction of Sam and Hero. I just want them to keep going forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wept a bit, not gonna lie.

Based on the author's note in the beginning I went back and read Strawberries & Bubblegum, looking for something raunchy and quick. After becoming completely captivated by that story I eagerly dove into this one hoping to read about more of their connection. I found myself actually weeping - I'm a guy who very rarely gets teary-eyed - with a sense of loss in learning, through this story, about what happened to them and that they had separated. Quite an emotional roller coaster.

My highest compliments for bringing fictional characters to life as well as I've ever read. On a personal note I was needing them to fall back in love, leave it all behind and set off on a life together and I had a second somber moment when it became apparent that that wasn't to be. Two more perfectly matched characters have never been written as far as I've seen. I'm getting sad again thinking about them going their separate ways hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was nice to come back . . .

to your writing. I had read all but this before, some time ago. I had forgotten how much I liked what you wrote. Thanks a lot for being a treat worth returning to and returning to and return . . . . . .

Lynn

burningpenburningpenabout 11 years ago
Thanks.

My goodness, you are an amazing writer, thank you for the ride. I felt the story so much it made me remember why I love happy tragedies. I loved everything in the series: perfect descriptions, real people, drawing people, compelling story, and more. I really cant say enough about it. so thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Haven't had enough.

So I think Sam and Heathers wedding needs attention... I am so not ready to be done with these characters. Not to mention Lisa and Tracey could make an appearance too. :) Thank you for all the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow. You are a truly excellent writer. Your characters are so real and captivating I find myself getting all caught up in them. It takes someone truly special to write a sex story that has me absorbed in the story more than the sex (which is still hot as hell.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love your stories...just sad about those tWo don't end up together...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Surreal

it was downright beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Heather's and Samantha's wedding

Hey, PacoFear, I don't know whether this comment will reach you or not, but I would like to read more about Sam and Heather's life, post-marriage. And also how Hero fits as the cicisbeo.. please write about it!!

AcornArmyAcornArmyover 10 years ago
I can't help feeling bad for Hero by the end...

After reading all of the stories about Heather, Sam, and Hero-- finishing with this one-- I find myself feeling bad for Hero by the end of it. Hero always seems to be the one left out in the cold, whenever someone has to make that sacrifice in some way. He seems less like an equal partner in their group and more like a guy who's just along for the ride.

Could anything say more clearly that Hero isn't as important to Heather and Sam as they are to each other than for them to make plans to legally marry each other, while leaving him apart? It's not like any of them are required to get married in the first place; they're choosing this change in their relationship.

Honestly, I think if I were in Hero's place, I would split from them and look for a relationship with some other woman. Someone who would be real partner. Remaining with Heather and Sam was obviously a lot of fun for a while, but as a permanent life choice, it seems likely to be rather lonely for him, and the loneliness would probably build up more and more over time.

AmbisinisterAmbisinisterover 10 years ago
Fabulous!

Storyline, characters, everything is top-notch!

Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really? Adultery on the honeymoon?

She climbs into bed with her ex lover on the second night of her honeymoon. Does anyone ever done that? The essence of good fiction has some basis in reality. It has to draw the reader in. This left me cold, disbelieveing, not engaged, and not really liking the characters.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 10 years ago
Sam and Peaches...

in hero's life when Sam found out her ex had got engaged she and hero talked about marriage. And Sam said when the time comes it should be Hero who marries Peaches. And yet now you have Sam and Peaches marrying instead.

I too feel kinda sorry for hero, from this part of the story it really feels more like two lesbians and a dick on standby than an equal triad relationship, and left me feeling a bit cold.

And poor Bobbie, his wife is cheating by day two of their honeymoon, how charming of her and with his sister to boot. I like that berry got her closure on the past but really feel it should have been approached differently. How will Bobbie feel knowing his wife is getting to screw his sister, the one who HE still wants to fuck. Feels like disaster in the making.

Though I disagree with the plot the story it's self was well Written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

I read words on skin 1st then stumbled upon berry & bubble and so very glad I did will now be reading heroes story too love the stories and your writing 5stars and more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yes, it happens...

To the comment posted 1/16/14...yes, it happens. My friend found his wife's best friend and maid of honor in his honeymoon suite, wearing only a blindfold & a bow in her hair.

My wife's tenth anniversary gift was sharing her best friend with me. We've done it every year since. (Last time was about two weeks ago.)

Both marriages are intact...11 & 18 years respectively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I must have missed the story about their breakup and Bobbie with his sister, Sam and all that, but now I'm afraid to read it because even reading this, I fell in love with the Bubblegum and Strawberry relationship. I know I should read it all to understand it better, but I still wish it could be just them. They have such a deep and real connection, the others just don't fit to me, but that's just me I guess. Maybe my opinion will change reading the rest of the story. That said, you're freaking amazing. I only noticed a few typos here and there, but they were easily overlooked by the rest of your writing and the story itself. Bravo!

ShadowsucksShadowsucksover 9 years ago
So I Suspend My Disbelief and...

...and just trust that for your characters, this is real & true. It doesn't matter what my agenda or morality is, what matters is that I am able to suspend my own shit & experience a whole new (and yes, for some perhaps a shocking) way of "being".

This is a wonderful continuation/resolution of the Bubbles and Berrie story; a masterful yarn crafted so deliciously and exquisitely. You are a gifted wordsmith, my friend & I am grateful that you are willing to share your stories with me, with us. Thank you.

Erin

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well that was an up and down bumpy ride on this chapter! She said that she just wanted to know deep down on her dark side if she could steal her away from her brother... But it seems a bit more insidious to me, like torturing her as some twisted payback for her treatment after the step-brother incident. Now the girl will always have it in her head that she stepped out on her brand-spanking new husband on day two... And thats going to eat on her just as long as the guilt from kicking her girl to the curb after the step-brother incident.

I adored the last chapter, hands down. Not so much this one... It still rates a five though, the story is the story and honestly this chapter is so convoluted that things could be looked at and interpreted half a dozen ways!

...as a previous poster commented, Id forgotten about the talk of Hero being the one to propose... And sometimes it does look like he is the third wheel... But oh, what a third wheel to be! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've read and reread your stories over time and while I do feel you've ended it well, I'm greedy and want more. Maybe the marriage that Samantha suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you!

I can't tell you how relieved and happy I am that Berry finally overcame the demons of her past and that Bubble was a part of her life once again. What a touching tale. It seemed so precarious near the bubble bath and I was terrified that somehow Berry wouldn't be able to do what she really wanted. I long had Berry in the back of my mind and it quietly crushed a part of me to know that that something so special had been lost to her in the past. I'm so glad she's finally recovered.

I would love to read more stories about Hero, Sam, Heather, and Bobbie and Stace. I'm so involved with the characters it's like I still have hopes and dreams for them even though they've all gotten to a really good place. A chapter about Sam and Heather's wedding? Maybe later Heather could make some more connections and find a way to make the two households even closer such as extending play to involve all of them on more special fares of the year in increasingly frequent traditions? I'm sure Heather's connection making abilities could wrangle it somehow. Maybe they could someday share a house and all play spontaneously. I don't know if that's the next thing, but I would love for the tale not to finish and to keep going in some way. There's some real magic here and it has been wonderful to read. I am elated for the happy ending but sad that their adventures look to have been concluded. These stories have been that good.

I would love for PacoFear to keep writing about these truly special characters and continue to make them come alive for all of us who are devoted fans clinging to every typed word. The sex scenes are awesome and honestly have given me some ideas to try, but these stories have been so much deeper than just a quick relief. In between getting to read them, I'd reflect on the emotional rollercoaster the characters endured in their lives and that I rode as a reader.

I guess what I'm trying to say PacoFear is that your writing excites me, relieves me, saddens me, gladdens me, makes me cry, makes me smile, and I hope you'll want to keep doing it. I'll re-read it all again and hope that this special group of five make it back onto your writing table one again to brighten Literotica with more new tales. It has been awesome. Thank you and sorry for such a long rambling plea but I really mean all of it.

shades1ashades1aalmost 9 years ago
timeline is a bit of a mess

I love the characters in the whole series of stories, but the events on the timeline change from story to story. This story made it seem that Heather and Stacie hadn't had contact since high school, but previous stories had the girls hooking up with the Australians.

Also, there were changes of character throughout the series. Hero and Peaches were always the primary love interest, until the later stories that made Samantha the primary, with Hero an "also ran" in the big picture.

At the end of the day, all the stories contradict every other story.

The characters are great, but consistency is important.

PacoFearPacoFearalmost 9 years agoAuthor
For shades1a

Congrats on finding the timeline gaff. In the four years since I posted the stories, you're the first reader to notice it, or perhaps who bothered to point it out. The hiccup has bothered me, but wasn't worth trucking back to rejigger the Australian chapters.

I'll stand my ground, however, on your accusation of character inconsistencies. Understand that the various chapters were narrated from different POVs and part of their intended charm was that each character had a different view of things. For Hero, his relationship with Heather was the launching point. For the girls, their relationship with each other was pivotal--intentional again insofar as this seems the most unlikely in real life. Experience tells us that the addition of Girl #2 to a relationship is an easier sell for Boyfriend than for Girl #1. That the Hero-Heather-Samantha love triangle is even half-credible on the page is a function of convincing a reader that there is something sufficiently substantial between the girls such that they'd even consider this less-than-traditional arrangement.

If there's a weakness in the series--okay, there's many, who am I kidding--it's that I could have spent more time on the Hero-Samantha romance. Textually, they get maybe half a chapter of material in what I have posted and a writing gal-pal at one point prodded me to elaborate on their relationship because their dynamic was what interested her most. Sadly, I just don't have the time these days. Life gets in the way.

On a good note: thanks for the close read, shades. It's nice to know there's someone out there paying attention. :)

evelynsuwilanjievelynsuwilanjiover 8 years ago
not happy

Honestly speaking I was kinda hopping that heather and stace would be together for ever ..

oldguy32oldguy32almost 8 years ago
Unresolved

Really great writing. Hope you will return and write more. Lovely romance, complex relationships, and love as well as the sex. My complaint is that Sam's rape by her uncle is never resolved. Her husband's accidental ( as far as I can tell) death is treated as a far more significant event than her uncles deliberate violation. Not clear how she can get past that, not that it is her job to do so....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a good writer

I have read only this long story by you but it is clear that you have more talent than this site deserves. By that I mean I would think you could find outlets for your writing that are at a higher level and might even pay you for your efforts though I know the competition is severe. As for this site, your work is a bit prolix for those just looking for something that will make them " cum ".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bittersweet continued

Continued from Bobbie's Lesson

While Heather tends to see connections and how things fit together, and Sam has a knack for insight, which by the way I'm a little surprised you didn't use to describe her skill, Hero is, by his very name, a hero meant to save others. His skill, if you want to describe it as such, is that his heart is relatively pure enough to heal what was once broken, like both Sam and Heather. Though 'Peaches' might have put them all together, it's Hero's heart that seemingly binds them in love. That heart, however, is what Paco has unfortunately ignored, in his quest to give the couples their therapy.

Watching Bobbie and Heather together is step one: recognizing that she is keeping herself away from him to protect her relationship. Step two? Having to talk to both Hero and Bobbie about having a moment with her former lover once or twice a year, as I imagine that the same situation will inevitably come up if and/or when Heather marries Sam. Fair is fair, right? So now our favorite third leg/wheel/cicisbeo knows that for the entirety of their relationship, there is a part of Heather that he won't have. The final piece will come when either Sam or she proposes, with him in attendance of course, and in a rare moment of clarity he will feel the bond that ties them together give it's advice on the future, allowing the man to have insight, connective reasoning, and purity of heart all at once. But that 'vision', such as it would be, would come with a cost: that Heather was never truly his 'Peaches', but instead was always her 'Bubblegum'. Thus, she belongs with Stacey and Bobbie, who by the way by his story's own description the original 'Hero' of Heather's life. Sam fits in well there, too, because he could see her falling in love with the boy like she did for him. The only one not connected...is Hero, who sadly rides off into the sunset with a heavy heart but a clear head.

I agree with everyone else, though, that there needs to be a few more chapters added onto Hero's Life, just to conclude the proposal, the wedding, and as I previously stated, the bittersweet ending of their relationship combined with the growth of the new one, of two swinging married couples and the completed love of 'Bubbles', 'Berry', Bobbie and...Kitten? Regardless, excellent work, even if I don't entirely agree with your direction.

professor61771professor61771about 7 years ago
Thank You

You are an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing your gift.

I am lucky enough to be poly and very happy.

I wish my ladies loved each other like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Again!

Just re-reading your stories for, perhaps, the third time. Love your work. I guess you have not been around here for a while, but I always hope for more from you one day!

Tall_kTall_kabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Wow! Just, wow! What a wonderful set of stories! Thank you for sharing Berry, Bubblegum, their loves and their lives with us in such an engaging (and Hot!) Manner.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
To Anonymous 7/10/16

"... looking for something to make them cum." ? Seriously? So far, I've read Bobbie's Lessons and Berry's Second Chances(both chapters), and although they've made me leak considerably, I haven't even attempted to cum once.

We're not all here for that.

Sometimes a good(very) story is read just for the story it is, and so far I've not been disappointed. And I love the way these have been written!

Paco has talent, no doubt, and we are fortunate enough to reap the benefits of it.

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I need to begin reading Hero's chapters. Seems to be I'm missing a considerable amount of story line.

As for the previous three stories, I want to hold off on my voting until I get through the others.

Though I know they will likely be 5 Stars each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

As far as I can see this is the last in the Hero, Heather and Sam story chain.

Wish PacoFear was still adding to the sequence, or even still writing on this site, but I guess he has other things that are more important - a life, for a start!

I have loved reading all the stories, maybe not agreed with all the outcomes but isn't that how life is?

Anyone know if there is something even remotely comparable elsewhere on this site?

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5.555555555555555e+26

All your stories are 5's. They're that good.

rogie717rogie717about 4 years ago
Outstanding

Paco, that was one of the best stories I've ever read BIG CHEERS

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 3 years ago
The best

I've read some good series but this was the best ever. Thank you. You're a very talented writer.

beddybearbeddybearover 3 years ago
Poor Berry

I love lesbian story that's why I love S&B story. And like many readers I dream about them to be together one day. Paco make sure it will not happend and I respect that, he's the one who created them.

Paco see Heather as a young smart and passionate woman. Me? I see her as a woman who is egocentric who don't hesitate to do what's best for her without consideration for other.

When Heather match Berries with Bobby, she solved 2 problems with one solution. She occupy Bobby's mind giving him Stace so he don't want to fuck her again.Btw the 1st that happend Heather that badly even Sam(i think) told her it wasn't a good idea but Heather his bro anyway.

Heather show no respect to Bobby when she ask him to loan her his newlywed wife when they were into their honeymoon. No less. Why the rush? She couldn't get the closure with Stace before or after the weeding? Or better before matching them together. Btw who pay for the penthouse and the plane tickets? Sam and\or Hero? Obviously it's not Heather, she's still in school with almost no money.

Heather only want to make love to Berries telling her the reasons why she didn't told her about the arrangement. She told herself to stace she was selfish about the 2nd reason. Wanting to see if stace will cheat Bobby going to the penthouse.

Sam show more compassion toward stace than Heather. Making Heather tell about the arrangement and about the gratefull comment. Later when stace wake up and talked with Sam we can almost see about a bond between them, I didn't feel with Heather anymore.

Maybe I'm wrong since i didn't read much of Hero's life. Still I like paco's talent to bring life to the story.

Casiell89Casiell89about 3 years ago
One of the best stories out there

I love the whole Bubblegum and Strawberry arc, actually I'm yet to read the Hero series, but I'm already excited for it.

The only thing that somehow bothers me is the lack of resolution of Glenn issue. On one hand I like how the characters seemingly got over the guy, but on the other hand, I really want to see this guy dead... I may need to talk to my therapist about this, because I literally can't...

SraulersSraulersalmost 3 years ago

Didn’t like the fact that Stace was willing to cheat on her brother with his sister... no future there. She’ll cheat with Hero next... 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quit after the first few paragraphs. Cheating on a spouse on your honeymoon?

Can’t go anywhere but straight down.

One star.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully there will be more - there are way too many possibilities too ignore - two men who are so absolutely secure in their love for the women in their respective lives that they fully recognize that those women have a set of needs that NO man - no matter how talented and gifted in his lovemaking abilities - can ever truly address and are fully aware of this and give those women the gift of each other's trust and inclusion in their conjoined lives.

It would be nice - in a non sexual chapter of this life long saga to learn what causes Sam's nightmares and use the support she obviously has from all of those who obviously love her deeply to help her fully recover from that trauma - and to maybe have Bobbie and Hero work together to end the damage and pain that both evils have done to the women they obviously love more than life itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't think I have ever read such vivid descriptions if what two, or three, girls might do to and with each other. Really, how many ways can people do that with each other? That being said, i skimmed past a lot of it. 2_stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't like how the story started out. Berry had no issue fucking Heather and Sam

(as far as she knew) behind her husband's back after some initial resistance. She was essentially cheating. That isn't love, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing is good, as always, and I really like your sex scenes. But I have to agree with some of the other comments. Stace didn't know about the agreement, and Heather didn't tell her on purpose. So, Stace cheated on her husband, in their honeymoon, and didn't even stop when she thought she had ruined her marriage. What does that make her? And what would Bobbie say to this? And Heather is basically a wife-stealing bitch, sorry. I teally enjoyed the other stories about Berry and Bubble. This one, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2nd part was shit. she fucked em behind her husband's back. What a great start to her marriage... Great way to mess up this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All the loose threads brought together in the most wonderful way. Old scars all healed and true love comes through unblemished.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story. I love the characters. Please write more!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly6 months ago

So if Heather told Stacy the plan off the bat, this could have been beautiful. Instead you have a newlywed that as far as she knew was cheating on her sleeping husband with his sister that hooked them up (and momentarily broke her husband's heart before doing so). Also the sister was trying to see if she could get her to cheat on said brother. Took away from what was trying to be accomplished in my opinion.

K3vinGK3vinG6 months ago

She couldn't afford a wedding present but she could afford airfare and the penthouse suite? Part 1 was great, part 2 not so much

JSA69JSA694 months ago

You do such sweet and sexy things with these characters. Thanks, from me, and I think from them too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

U keep trying to convince all that Heather is this faithful, smart. loving person. Such a silly lie. She's a spoiled selfish little girl.

I'm sure Heather is committed

with her other two 364 days a year ... when she feels like it!!! LOL

Felt u wrote this whole thing to show this love triangle could work. The longer the story went, you see it didn't work for Hero and Samantha.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman2 months ago

Jesus, there's so much love in this story along with the wild sex. Polyamory is usually portrayed as just plain kinky. You have so much talent at getting into people's heads and making us feel what they feel. Writing a kinky story that's genuinely a love story is the hardest thing to do in the erotica genre. You have a gift, use it wisely.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams4 days ago

Such a sweet story and even as a man I say where is me if only I had a clitoris, text parents multiple orgasms after another. Who says women in the weakest sex?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous