Berry's Second Chances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,267 Followers

Heather snorted into Samantha's slowly approaching groin. "Hoping for an audience, huh?"

"Maybe." Sam nibbled her lip. "That a problem?"

"If you let my hands go, I don't mind so much."

Sam lifted herself up long enough for Heather to pull her arms free.

"So what exactly did you have in mind, Sammie?" Heather wondered with thinly feigned innocence. Sam's groin was still inching towards her face.

Sam leaned down over her, loose strands of dark hair covering her face. "Your mouth. My pussy. Whenever you're ready," Sam murmured.

Heather's blues narrowed at the bluntness. "I think I can do that."

Samantha lifted the edge of her t-shirt and I caught a quick glimpse of jet-black fur before she hunched into Heather and let the shirt go, obscuring Heather's mouth again.

A few moist, snuffling sounds followed and Sam's face twisted up in pleasure. She clutched the top of the upholstered headboard then looked over at me and smiled weakly. "So, how's it going?"

I snorted out a giggle. Was she serious? "Meh, not bad. You?"

"Good. And, um, getting bu-better," Sam stuttered. I watched one of Heather's hands slip beneath the front of her t-shirt and caress her stomach. One of Sam's eyes twitch at its edge.

Sam's hips humped forward, chasing. She steadied herself by letting out a long slow breath and resting her head on top of the headboard before falling silent, apparently lost in Heather's attention.

It was strange watching them, a grittier, real life version of the girlie porn videos I sometimes indulged Bobbie with. And it raised the same swirl of emotions as watching them kiss in the tub.

Unfair as it was, a selfish part of me was upset seeing them together. Another part, curious. Still, there was one last part, a tiny part, that was aroused. I snuck a hand down beneath the sheet for an experimental brush between my legs. It was a important tiny part—the one between my legs. A telltale buzz zipped up my spine.

My other hand had joined my first. Before I realized what I was doing, I had spread myself open and begun twirling while watching my high school sweetheart ate another woman.

How did I get here?

I was so absorbed in watching what little I could see with Samantha's t-shirt in the way that I failed to notice Sam had looked over at me again.

She caught me staring. When our eyes met, hers were hooded and glassy, their green had dipped three shades darker. She licked her lips, dry from panting, and raised an eyebrow. And, slowly, she lifted the hem of the screening t-shirt. It rose like a curtain.

I could see everything now. Samantha's mink-like little patch, her slender cinnamon lips splayed wide. Heather's eyes, closed, her skilled tongue zipping in complex patterns from Sam's clit, down lower, then back. It was rude, raunchy, and intoxicating to see something so intimate.

Samantha's eyes fluttered as Heather worked on her, but Sam still managed to look meaningfully from my face, down my body, then back again.

Tit for tat. And a challenge. She wanted to see me too.

This was insane. Utterly mental. Well, why not? She'd shared. There was no real harm in letting her look was there?

With both of my hands still working away between my legs, I caught the satiny sheet in my toes and drew it downwards. Sam's eyes widened as the black fabric magically slid down from my throat. They widened even more when it slunk down further, revealing my breasts to the cool room air and the heat of her gaze.

I left the sheet there and let Sam stare. Her nostrils flared with a hunger that spoke volumes. Sam was into boobs. Whether she'd started that way or Heather had turned her onto them one I had no idea, but she was most certainly a boob chick.

Samantha's eyes narrowed and she licked her lips, attention riveted to my chest. Was she thinking about licking me? Her rapt attention made my pulse quicken. She was making me feel desirable too. Attractive. Wanted.

Sam's eyelids grew heavy and slid closed. It was obvious she was lost in Heather's ceaseless tonguing.

I'd liked the way she looked at me. I sucked in a quick breath, screwed up my courage, and kicked off the sheet completely.

Samantha's eyes flew open again and zipped directly between my legs. Her mouth fell open.

I'd wondered if she'd ever seen a redhead naked. The way she drank me in, I guessed not. Caught up in the moment I spread my legs wider, lifted and bent a knee, and even cocked my hips up. It put me on wet, wide display and Samantha's eyes nearly bugged out of her head as I molested myself, spreading my swollen lips open and circling my pebble hard clit.

I heard the scrape of Sam's fingernails clawing at the headboard and it made me smile. I was getting to her.

Muhahaha, take that badass.

To Sam's credit, she managed to tear her eyes away from my show long enough to look up at me and mouth a silent request,Cum for me?

It was one of the hottest things anyone had ever asked me. I was most of the way there already, this was all so insane, and her request shot a heated thrill through me.

I nodded and my fingers quickened, becoming a blur over my nub. For good measure, I slipped a fingertip down to play at my drooling opening.

As Sam's eyes raced up and down my body trying to take in everything at once, I felt the first tingles of a climax gathering in my hips. The tingles spread upwards into my stomach and downwards into my knees. The room was spinning and Samantha's blurring, lust-filled face was all I could see.

I dangled on the edge of something epic, fingers flying back and forth across my clit so quickly I knew my arm would ache later. I stared at Sam and she stared at me, both of us rushing towards our own release.

I won. "Gaaaaah," I moaned, my butt heaving up and off the bed all on its own. The orgasm was sharp and brutal. I wheezed and shuddered, riding it out. On instinct, I sank the toying finger deep inside myself just to feel my own frantic contractions gnaw and squeeze. I fucked myself over and over, making raunchy squishing noises I could barely hear over the thumping in my ears.

Sam was just a moment behind me, whispering babbling her appreciation before Heather was even finished, "thankyouthankyouthankyou."

Through my own haze, I watched Sam shuddering and grinding herself down into Heather's still working mouth.

I may have won the race to cum first but my sharp little orgasm was no match for what Heather heaped on Sam. Just as she'd done for me, Heather toyed and teased to stretch out her lover's climax until the brunette's lip curled up in a grimace of half-pleasure, half-pain.

Sam finally gave out and collapsed on the other side of Heather, gasping for air face down in the bed and twitching limply.

Heather rolled towards Samantha to pet the back of her head then batted playfully at Sam's sloppy ponytail a few times. "Good one huh?"

"Mawsome," Sam groaned into the mattress.

"Hehe, glad to hear it. You'll sleep better now I bet."

"M'yep."

Heather turned back to me and noticed I was panting and naked too. "Were you just—while she was—?"

"Hooyeah, and it was fabulous."

She grinned with what looked like curious pride. "Wow, what happened to my shy little Berry?"

"Not sure," I said, sheepish now that the orgasm's heat was waning. I drew the sheet back up over me. "But I'm pretty sure you two are a bad influence."

"Probably," Heather mused, nudging me onto my side then spooning in behind me. Her lap curled into me from behind, a welcome warmth. Her breasts pressed into my back like overstuffed pillows.

"Tongue tired yet, Bubble?" I sassed.

"Little bit. Why? Need more lovin' already?" She pressed her nose in close and kissed my neck through my hair as her hand came up to rest on my hip.

How many times had she held me like this when we were together? I'd lost count.

"Not right now, honey." I stifled a yawn. "I'm good. Nice being in your arms again though."

I reached back and pulled my hair up out of the way for her. It was an old hint. I'd always loved her lips on my neck when we spooned.

Heather hadn't forgotten. She smooched and nuzzled me to my heart's content as we cuddled. She was just as good at the after part as the during.

Samantha's stirring shook the bed. On hands and knees, she crawled over to join us.

She didn't press herself in behind Heather. Instead, she clambored over us both, apologizing as she went. "Mind being the monkey, Red?" she asked over her shoulder as she began backing into me.

I had no idea what that meant.

"She means in the middle, Berry," Heather explained. "Remember monkey in the middle?"

Samantha's miniature rump settled deep into my lap. She wriggled it gently, getting situated, and I felt every inch of its muscled firmness

For lack of anywhere better to put it, I rested my hand on Sam's hip too. She found it and tugged it up over her t-shirt to press it to her chest. I could feel her heart beating.

I counted out Sam's heartbeats as Heather went back to kissing my neck. Squeezed between them, I was getting heated wonderfully front and back. Samantha's smell, sweet and spicy in a woody way, and musky with an assortment of recent sex, filled my nose like an illicit perfume.

Heather shut off the lights then reached over me to lift Samantha's hair up, as I had done for her just a minute before. "You know, turns out Sam really likes it too, Berry," Heather hinted.

I stared at the delicate curve of Samantha's neck. Everything about her was so darn tiny and feminine. For a registered bad-girl, she was so dainty. "Is that right, Sam?"

Her mute answer was a gentle squeeze of my hand.

I exhaled onto her neck and she wriggled back into me. Barely, just barely, I brushed my lips against her skin. "This what you want, girlie?"

She squeezed my hand twice this time. Heather began smooching my neck. I touched my lips to Samantha's neck and began kissing her insanely soft skin. It seemed fair in a way, like Heather was the one doing it and I was just a relay, an extension.

Sam liked it, I could tell from the sleepy purr that vibrated in her chest. "You're going to give me nice dreams, Stace," she murmured.

"I think you've earned it," I answered between smooches.

Samantha's purring became deep and even. I think she fell asleep first. I must have been next because I felt Heather nuzzling at my neck until everything melted away.

*~*Part 6*~*

I woke up, sweating from head to toe. Heather was still at my back, squished in close. Samantha was still in front.

Sam had she spun in her sleep and slunk lower until her face was pressed into my throat. She was also on top of my arm. I shifted to free it as carefully as I could but still disturbed her.

Half asleep, Sam kissed my neck and sighed, then kissed it again. She lapped at my sweaty skin. Her mouth started moving lower, trailing kisses and licks as she went. Her tongue teased up and down my breastbone.

I froze.

Crap, she's gotten me mixed up with Heather.

"Salty," Sam murmured. Her hand skidded up from somewhere, grazing my belly before finding my breast. She cupped me with her tiny hand and her fingers sank into me.

Heather and I were nearly the same size and we were precisely the same round shape. It wouldn't tip her off. So I did the only thing I could think of, played possum.

Samantha's face skidded down and moved sideways. Her lips blindly searched for my nipple. When she found one, she stopped. She had to know now. My flat disks were nothing like Heather's gumdrops.

Neither of us moved for what felt like forever.

"Red, I can tell you're awake, honey. Your heart's going to pound its way out of your chest."

So much for my cowardly ruse. "Well, maybe that's because your face is in my tits?"

"Good point," she conceded into my cleavage, though she didn't move away. "I have to admit, it's kind of fun listening to your chest thump away all crazy-like." She brushed her cheek against me. "Does it get crazier the more excited you get?" And she brushed her cheek against me again.

My conscience made a long overdue appearance. Yes, Sam's hands may have felt nice back in the tub. And the mutual perving we'd shared in bed had been thrilling. But this was different.

Exciting though it was, we were on dangerous ground. Heather was asleep. More importantly, any thin historical excuses I might be able to muster for wrecking wedding vows with Heather I couldn't really apply to Samantha.

Basically, there was unfair to Bobbie and then there wasreally unfair to Bobbie. I wouldn't want him doing things like this to me.

I looked down at Samantha in the thin light and brushed tangled dark bangs out of her eyes. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not so sure you and I—"

Her eyes fell, her hands flew off me, and she jerked away. "I'm sorry."

Dammit, she'd taken it the wrong way.

I saw the hurt feelings splash across her face, the horrible mix of injured pride and embarrassment. She wasn't used to rejection. Why would she be?

"Now hold on a sec will you? It's not that I don't like you. Or that I don't think about you that way, it's just that—"

Sam backed out of bed and stood, smoothing her t-shirt and shoring up her ponytail brusquely. Her face was a featureless mask. "It's fine, I get it. I'm in the way. I'll go. You two have your fun."

I lunged at her awkwardly from the bed and caught her forearm. "Jesus, hold on, you're being thick."

She whirled and her jaw reset, her eyes hardening, not just around the edges—in themiddle too—a sort of crystallizing that unsettled me enough to make everything in my head just come tumbling out.

"Sam, I'm scared witless right now, okay? Look at me, I'm in bed with my husband's sister two days after my wedding. Honestly, I have no idea how the hell this isn't going to end up in a divorce. I'm going to have the shortest marriage in history. I'm screwing everything up and the worst part is I can't seem to fucking stop myself."

Samantha's eyebrows knitted and her jaw dropped. "She didn't? Why wouldn't she?" she babbled, twisting herself free and marching to Heather's side of the bed where she was still sleeping soundly. "I swear to god she is the dumbest smart girl I've ever met."

Sam shook Heather by the shoulders. "Peaches!" she hissed. She had to shake her again before Heather woke up blinking.

"Wha?"

"Did you forget to mention something to Stacey about tonight?"

Heather rubbed her eyes cutely. "Like what?"

"Like the agreement?" Sam's pitch rose.

"Oh. Right." Heather rolled over to look at me and nibbled her lip. "Bobbie said this is all okay. Hero too."

The room rotated. It was like someone vacuumed the air out of my lungs, my chest collapsed.

Heather rubbed her eyes and sighed. "Think about it, Berry. How did I got in your hotel room? Bobbie left a key for me at the front desk when you guys got here."

"He... you... planned," I sputtered.

"Uh huh," Heather prompted, cocking her head, waiting patiently.

My mental wheels weren't getting traction and it must have showed. Sam squinted at me. "I can't tell, are you better or worse now?"

Heather studied my face. "Mmmm, better. She just needs a second to catch up. Don't you Berry?"

I waved them both closer with my arms wide.

"She wants a hug." Heather guessed correctly. "You want a hug don't you, Berry?"

I managed a nod but just barely.

Heather scooted closer and pressed herself in. Sam scrambled onto the bed and over her girlfriend to squish into me too.

And the tears came. They were strange ones, chock full of fear, anxiety, guilt and dread. They rolled out of me, taking the mishmash of horrible feelings with them as Heather and Sam squeezed me tight and convinced me that I hadn't flushed my two-day marriage down the toilet.

When I'd settled, Heather dabbed at my wet nose with the end of the sheet. "You didn't honestly think I was going to let you tank your marriage to my baby bro did you?"

I sniffled and shrugged.

Samantha nudged me down onto my back and stuffed a pillow under my head. She shook her head sympathetically. "Give us some credit, Red. We're a little smarter than that. "

Heather stretched out next to me. She tugged my arm around her and cuddled in, exhaling into the side of my boob. "This wasn't supposed to be stressful. I'm sorry."

Samantha tucked into my other side. "She's right. This was supposed to be the opposite of stressful. I wanted this to be something nice for you. If it weren't for you, Heather and Hero and I wouldn't be possible. Heather learned to love women from you in a tender and sweet way that I don't think I could have managed."

Sam glanced at Heather before continuing. "Red, what I'm trying to say is, I'm not mad or jealous or scared that you're in Heather's life." She kissed my shoulder. "Honey, I'm grateful. Incredibly, incredibly grateful."

My heart was going to swell out of my chest. "Really?"

"Promise." She nodded into my shoulder.

"Grateful?"

"Yeah."

We laid in the quiet for a while until Sam broke the silence again. "And Peaches? You're right. She's even hotter, naked."

Heather picked her head up. "Told you. She'd have turned you gay in high school too."

"What it take her, a couple of months?" Samantha smirked. "I might have lasted a day. Maybe two. I was way sluttier than you were."

I ran fingers through both of their hair. Sam's smooth and straight. Heather's wavy and thick. "How about we all agree that Heather has spectacular taste in women?"

"Agreed," they cheered.

"As long as we're talking history," Samantha's fingers traced up my side again, pausing at an elongated bump, "How on earth did you get this?"

Heather answered for me. "That's where she took a whack from a hockey stick. Cracked ribs. I was twenty feet away when it happened. You should have heard the thump. I think everybody on the field winced."

"Owie." Samantha bent to press her lips to it. "And this one?" She found the little jagged circle on my hip.

Heather moved closer. "Mmm, that one was before me. Tennis I think, right Berry? When you were little?" Heather looked up at me in earnest, her eyes open and honest and sweet in the irresistible Miller family way.

Sam's lips went to my hip and lingered there. I scratched beneath her hair at the back of her head while marveling at Bubble's memory. "Do you ever forget anything?"

Heather's hand patted my stomach. "Only unimportant things. Everything about you's important."

Sam was still skeptical. "Hold up, how exactly does someone get a scar playing tennis?"

I'd been twelve and wearing a short tennis skirt when I dove across a hard court to chase down a corner ball. It was dumb. I should have just let it go.

Heather's version was much kinder. "Stacey's an all-in kinda girl. She doesn't do stuff halfway. Do you Berry?" Her eyes held mine for a long and tender moment and she scratched affectionately at my stomach.

"No, no I guess not."

She looked down at Sam and something passed between them. "Turn towards me, Berry? On your side?"

I didn't argue, just did as she asked, putting my back to Samantha whose fingers began stroking up and down my spine in a slow, deliberate way that made me groan. "Ooooh, that's nice."

"Mmmhmm," Sam murmured simply. Her fingers kept working, even while she got in a little dig, "Hey, nice 'I wuv Bobbie' tattoo. Where'd you get it? It's super sexy," she snickered.

I reached back and slapped her thigh. It made a satisfying crack and she snickered again. "Spoiled sport."

"Play nice, you two?" Heather distracted me by pressing her face to my stomach and beginning a long series of delicate pecks. Just as I started getting more turned on in a lazy, relaxed kind of way she raspberried low on my belly. "Don't be so touchy. Your ink is cute. Bobbie told me he likes it. Says it marks his property."

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,267 Followers