All Comments on 'Best Birthday'

by Another_horny_Writer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Proof Read

Please before submitting your stories. There is absolutely no reason for spelling errors in such a short story. It reads like you were in a hurry to get it out. 'cot' instead of 'got' and 'bowls' instead of 'bowels'

If you are not using someone to edit your work, put it aside for a couple of days, then look it over again with "Fresh Eyes." Your stories will improve in readability and readers will want to read till the end.

Other than that, it looks like you might have some talent and I look forward to reading more of your work.

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 13 years ago

How is she going to top this for her 22nd birthday? lololol

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 13 years ago
Dear Anonymouth

Why is it always some faceless, nameless, Egomaniacle, self important Anonymouth that's critiquing someone elses work. I ask you oh mysterious one, where the fuck is your work? where do we get to read your stories and berate you like you do others? Are you so legendary in your own mind you can't possibly risk exposure for the self righteous pervert that you are?

That being said, I enjoyed your story writing, and hope to see more from you, and I would love to see them getting longer in the future....hehehe that was just a tease <:o) I wish you all the best.....Thanx Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: Dear Anonymouth

It really hurts your argument when most if it is trashing the rights of others to have an opinion. Maybe worse is the trite, illogical, and just plain moronic "where's yours" bullshit. By that reasoning most music, theater, film, television, etc. critics are not allowed to, well, be critics.

<P>

Really, do those of you who post those arguments realize how fucking stupid you are? Yes or no.

lazrus7049lazrus7049almost 13 years ago
Good righting

Everybody is welcome to their opinion.

I believe that spelling is important, but that none of us are reading Literotica to sharpen our English skills? Speaking for myself I read to enjoy others writing.

This particular story was good. Hopefully it brings you satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
9 inches

I got as far as 9 inches, then thought I would just say, WHAT A CROCK!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story

Nice story you should write the second part of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous