Best-Case Scenario Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
186 Followers

They had told me to "get comfortable", and I knew that meant get nude, so I sat unclothed on the edge of the bed, waiting nervously.

I was startled to hear a sharp click from a second door in the room, and I saw that a small peephole had opened in it. Sylvia's eyes were visible behind it. She looked me over, and said, "Hi, Xavier. Shall we proceed with our evening together, with the understanding that you've paid only for our time, and that whatever else happens is nothing more than consenting adults freely doing whatever comes naturally?"

"Yes, that is my understanding," I said past the lump in my throat.

"Do you want to tell us what you like, or should we just do what we do?" she asked.

I decided to give them some ideas, and so ran through a quick summary of my preferences and turn-ons. It felt somewhat clinical and artificial, and killed the mood a bit, but I knew it would be all the better in the end; and then, if I ever wanted to come back and try them again, they would know without my having to tell them. My tastes in sex are pretty straightforward; with the exception of my thing for lesbians, I don't have any fetishes that one would consider particularly kinky or weird, so they had no problems with anything I wanted.

"Go have a seat at the bar," Erica said, "and we'll be with you in just one more minute."

She may have said one minute, and that's what the clock said too, but in my mind it was an hour! I drained a glass of champagne while I waited, and the combination of booze, adrenaline, and hormones made my head swim and my heart pound.

Finally, the door opened, and my women entered.

They were still in the same dresses; indeed, the only change was that they had applied the bright red lipstick I had brought for each of them, and the scent of their new perfume followed them into the room. Their eyes fixed on me and they walked toward me together, legs stepping in unison.

They stopped right in front of me, and turned toward each other, but kept their eyes on me. Sitting on the stool put me right at their eye level, which was a nice way to begin.

"I know you like to watch lesbians kiss," Sylvia said. "I hope you like to watch when we feel each other up, and when we take turns sucking tits, and when we lick and fuck each other's pussies."

"We're going to go all the way for you," Erica smiled. "We'll make each other hot and wet for when you fuck us. And after you come, we'll make you hard again so you can fuck us some more."

"I want your lips, Erica," Sylvia whispered. "Kiss me deep…"

The women brought their lips together, tongues invading each other's mouths, hands caressing their bodies. They were so close to me that I could feel Erica's breath as she pulled away for a moment and sighed with the pleasure of lust. I wanted to join them right away, but I also wanted to see them do each other, so for the moment I held back and let them play.

They stopped after a moment, and Sylvia moved behind Erica, turning the busty brunette to face me. Then, Sylvia untied something behind Erica's neck, and I caught a glimpse of black lace as the front of Erica's dress slackened.

"My lover has the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen," Sylvia said. "They're so big, and they're firm, and best of all they're all natural. Would you like to see them now?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak clearly.

Sylvia's hands slipped under Erica's dress at the sides as the front of it fell away. The black lace was a bustier that held Erica's large tits up on a shelf, with the nipples exposed, or they would have been if Sylvia's hands hadn't been covering them. As Sylvia began to rub them in small circles, Erica leaned back and turned her head so the women could kiss over her shoulder.

Erica's dress slithered to the floor. Her black bustier stretched sheer across her belly and formed one piece with silk stockings that went all the way down her legs. There was a bit of extra lace between her legs, but essentially no panties. She teased herself down there with one hand, stroking across her thigh and over the top of the lace that barely covered her pussy, while the other hand helped Sylvia massage her left breast.

Suddenly, Erica thrust her chest toward me and the women moved their hands aside, giving me a full in-my-face view of her glorious tits, naked and beautiful. They were not only large but also perfectly shaped, not like round silicone globes but the pleasing, slightly heavy teardrop form of natural breasts. Her bustier cupped them and held them up and out from her body, giving her an invitingly deep cleavage and pointing her large, round nipples slightly upward, especially as she arched her back and moaned as if the very idea of having her breasts exposed turned her on.

"Mmm, aren't they fabulous?" Sylvia asked, licking her lips. "I love touching them, rubbing them like this, and she loves it too. But there's something I love even more than touching them… can you guess what it is?"

Sylvia slid around to Erica's side, and bent down so that her red lips were brushing against Erica's nipple. "Watch what I do to her now," she whispered, then put out a wet tongue and flicked Erica's nipple just slightly up and down. Erica moaned some more and rubbed her other breast hard. She looked down so she could see what her blonde lover did to her, and Sylvia returned the gaze with hungry eyes. Her tongue grazed over Erica's tit again and again, teasing the nipple hard. Finally, when it had tightened into a half-inch long bud, she took the whole thing into her mouth and sucked long and deep. Erica gasped with pleasure and pulled Sylvia's face firmly against her breast, then moistened the fingers of her other hand so she could rub the other. After a moment, though, Sylvia simply switched over and sucked the opposite nipple until it stiffened as well, then straightened up and kissed Erica on the mouth, continuing the breast massage with her hands.

Erica's hands went to the back of Sylvia's dress, and as I watched she slid the zipper all the way down. The dress parted in the back and showed that Sylvia wore a red two-piece lingerie set, but with the girls' bodies pressed tightly together the dress didn't drop off just yet. They turned slightly so that I could better see the beautiful sight of lesbians kissing passionately.

Erica slid her lips down to Sylvia's neck, sucking and licking here and there, and as she did the red dress inched its way down Sylvia's body. Her top came into view, red satin ringed with lace, and when Erica's mouth came level with Sylvia's breasts, I saw that the top was open at the nipples. Now it was Erica's turn to suck her lover's tits, and she did it with enthusiasm born from lust. The red dress hit the floor alongside Erica's black one.

Sylvia's eyes were on me as Erica licked and kissed her tits, and I could see the intense pleasure it gave her. Again I was tempted to join them, but I had decided at the beginning that I wanted to let the girls have their way with each other first. The idea of fucking lesbians was one that really turned me on, and I intended to wait until they had made each other come. It wasn't easy to just watch, but the payoff would be worth it.

Finally Erica stood up again, and after they kissed some more she pulled up the stool next to me and sat down on it with her legs wide. As she did, a seam in her outfit split between her thighs, and she encouraged it open until her pussy was completely exposed, a delicate pink flower with glistening petals and a tiny, sweet bud at its center. She beckoned Sylvia to her with one finger.

The blonde lowered panting lips to her lover's sex. At the last moment, she turned to me. "Do you want to come down here and see?" she whispered.

I dropped off the stool and lowered my face next to hers. Erica rubbed her breasts to enhance her own excitement and spread her legs just a little more to accommodate me. Sylvia winked at me and then turned back to Erica's pussy, inhaling deeply to savor her aroma. "Mmm… she's so wet," she whispered. "That means she's excited, and she wants my kiss on her sweet pussy. Look how pretty it is… I'll just spread her lips open a little… there, you can see her clit now. That's where she wants my tongue. Watch me now…"

Sylvia's tongue reached out and touched Erica's clit right in the center, licking ever so gently up and down, then side to side. Erica's whole body tensed and she moaned hotly, gripping the stool with white knuckles to keep from squirming away from the sweet pleasure her lover gave to her. I watched as Erica's clit swelled slightly and emerged from its hood, wanting more, and Sylvia gave it to her. She leaned in slightly closer and took the little bud between red lips, sucking softly as she pulled away, and then she did it again, and again…

"Ooh Sylvia… oh fuck, that's what I need, lover… suck it, suck my clit, love my clit…" Erica's moans became sharper, more desperate, until she almost cried out in her passion.

"She's going to come," Sylvia said between strokes of her tongue. "Watch her when she goes over the edge, it's so hot."

I stood up to look at Erica's pretty face, flushed in the heat of desire. Her breath came in gasps, her eyes looked through me without seeing, and then, all at once, she clenched her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut as the climax took hold of her. Her hips rose involuntarily off the chair, her back arched and her breasts thrust skyward, and for a long moment she simply held herself that way before collapsing back down. Her breathings still came in gasps as Sylvia finished her off with a final, slow lick over Erica's pussy.

Sylvia crawled up Erica's body and stopped with her shining lips only an inch away from her lover's mouth. "Taste your own pussy," she whispered, and Erica eagerly licked at Sylvia's lips and tongue, relishing the flavor of lesbian lust.

After embracing for a long moment, Sylvia turned around and settled herself on the stool with her back to Erica. The brunette immediately reached around and started feeling her up, squeezing Sylvia's breasts and dipping down into her panties. Although not so large as Erica's, Sylvia's tits were no less tantalizing, especially with the open-nipple bra that invited one to suck the sweet tips.

Erica couldn't do that from behind, but she could moisten her fingers in Sylvia's mouth and then rub the nipples in circles, keeping them hard and excited. As she did, Sylvia reached down and popped open some hidden fastener on her panties, allowing her to simply lift them away. She then spread naked legs to show a pink pussy, as wet and soft and inviting as her lesbian lover's.

"I like her touch," Sylvia whispered. "I'm going to think about how hot it will be when you fuck her for me. Mmm… that's right, Erica, rub my cunt, make me wet for you…"

"I know just how you like it best, lovergirl," Erica whispered. "Kiss me while I fuck you…"

Sylvia leaned back and met Erica's lips with her own. They kissed with their tongues alone, both of them moaning and gasping as Erica's hand slid between Sylvia's legs and began to stroke her up and down. The slender fingers found her opening and slipped into her pussy.

"I am inside you," Erica whispered in Sylvia's ear, "and I am fucking you!"

"Fuck me hard," Sylvia begged. "Fuck my cunt and make me come!"

Erica did as she was asked, pumping her hand rapidly in and out of Sylvia's pussy. Their moans melted together, especially as they kissed. Erica pulled out her hand for a moment and rubbed Sylvia's secretions over her nipples, then thrust back in for more, drawing her lover closer and closer to the brink.

Sylvia's eyes suddenly locked on me. "Fuck me," she hissed. "Put your cock in me and fuck me now!"

My last bit of resistance crumbled. Sylvia's legs were spread open at the perfect height for me to slide my rock-hard member into her. I stepped up between her legs and Erica took my cock in her hand, lubricating me with Sylvia's own cream, and then Erica guided me into the hot blonde's cunt.

Tight as she was, Sylvia took me all the way in on the first plunge.

"Oh FUCK, that's so good!" she cried. "Come on, ram it into me, do me hard and deep like I need it!"

The girls had gotten me so excited already, I couldn't possibly last, but fortunately Sylvia didn't seem to need very long. On the third thrust I could feel her pussy tighten on me, and as it did Sylvia arched her back and reached for Erica's mouth with her own, kissing her lesbian lover while I fucked her to climax.

I pumped hot come deep inside her at the very moment she shivered from her own orgasm.

The girls kissed feverishly as Sylvia felt the intense rush, Erica sucking on Sylvia's tongue at the moment she came. I felt like I was doing them both, and it was incredibly hot for me to see them so fired up for each other at that moment of sexual high. It didn't even occur to me at that moment to join their kiss, even though it was one of my favorite things to do.

After a moment, though, the girls turned their attention to me and pulled me into a hot three-way kiss, both of them competing to see who could give me more tongue than the other. The stimulation kept my cock hard inside Sylvia's pussy, and she was able to shift slightly to one side so I could feel Erica's naked breasts against me. We stayed that way for a long time, slowing down to savor the taste of each other, until finally we had to stop just to catch our breath.

"That was such a hot fuck," Sylvia said appreciatively.

"I liked it too," Erica agreed. "I still want my turn, though."

"Darling, of course you get your turn," Sylvia laughed. "We're just getting started, after all. We have so much time."

I glanced at the clock on the wall, and saw that astonishingly, only twenty minutes had passed. I still had over an hour to spend with my hot harlots.

* * * * *

We finished the champagne, except for one glass which we would share at the end of the night. I also took a moment to kiss both girls individually. These were actually my favorite moments at such times, when I had fired my first shot and was able to relax a little and enjoy my ladies, not needing to worry about whether I could hold it in until the right moment.

The three of us moved from the bar to the sofa, the girls sitting on either side of me. We indulged in a little more three-way kissing, which was something I felt I could do all night, but since we didn't have all night I wanted to do some more as well.

It was Sylvia who essentially restarted our sexual activities, by breaking off from our kissing and lowering her lips to Erica's breast. When I saw what she was doing, I did the same on the other side, and soon Erica was leaning over both of us and hanging her large tits in our faces, reveling in the feeling of having both tits sucked at the same time.

Sylvia slid over to my side for a moment, and we kissed with Erica's nipple between our tongues. Then she whispered in my ear, "she wants to feel your cock between her tits."

"I want it too," I whispered back.

"Let me lick you nice and wet first," Sylvia offered, and she slid down to a kneeling position on the floor. I felt first her hand and then her lips enveloping my cock, followed by her tongue swirling around the head. She took me in deeper than I expected, and I had to hold back the instinct to thrust, but she knew what she was doing and backed off before I had the chance, then swallowed me deeper once again.

Erica soon saw what her lover was doing to me, of course, and she slid down my body so that she would be ready for her turn. We kissed as her face drew level with mine, and then she settled into position between my legs, ready to take me between her massive tits.

Sylvia pulled away, leaving my cock wet and glistening from her saliva.

"You know what to do," Erica smiled, and wrapped her tits around my shaft.

I thrust upward, and she smiled even more, enjoying the sensation of my cock sliding through her deep cleavage. She helped me by moving her own body up and down, making her tits bounce slightly. Sylvia appeared behind her and reached around to hold Erica's tits, and they kissed some more. I had told them that I wanted to see lots of lesbian kissing, and I was glad that they were indulging me.

I was getting tired, as the sofa was very soft and it was hard to thrust upward with any kind of force. Fortunately, the girls seemed to realize it, and after a short while Erica motioned for me to stop and slid her breasts off my hard cock. They both stood up and reached down to help me do the same.

"You know what the best part is about doing two women?" Erica asked.

I shrugged; as far as I could tell, there were a LOT of good parts!

"The best part," Sylvia said, "is having two women on their knees in front of you, sucking your cock together."

The playful smiles dropped off their faces, replaced by a look of hunger and desire. The girls knelt down, keeping their eyes on me, and began stroking my legs with their hands. Erica took the first taste of my cock, licking right up the middle and lingering at the tip, and then Sylvia kissed her lips and licked her way back down again. She stayed down there and very gently teased her tongue around in my most sensitive areas, while Erica concentrated on the head of my cock, swirling her tongue around and kissing me with wet, pursed lips here and there.

"Do we please you?" Erica asked.

I nodded, and she continued. The girls began to rub their open mouths up and down either side of my shaft, kissing when they met at the top. They also turned so they could feel up each other's tits while they serviced me. After a moment, I heard Erica's familiar moans, and I saw that Sylvia had slid her hand between Erica's legs so she could rub her clit, and Erica soon returned the favor.

My knees became weak, and I knew I wouldn't be able to remain standing if they took me all the way, which they were about to do. So, I motioned back toward the bed, and they let me go long enough to let me sit down, then crawled across the floor, looking like cats in heat, to finish what they'd started.

It didn't take long before I felt once again like I was ready to climax, and I didn't want to do it in their mouths, because I don't like kissing my own cream. I motioned to Erica, and she rose up over the top of me, her large breasts and long hair hanging down.

"Lie down for me," I said.

She complied, and I straddled her with one leg to either side of her tits so I could slide my cock between them once again. She squeezed her tits around me to give me a tight passage, and I began fucking her tits again, this time harder and faster as I was able to get more leverage.

Erica moaned and thrashed her head back and forth, responding as if I were inside her pussy. I didn't know if she really got off on the idea of getting fucked between her tits, but she certainly put on a good show! Sylvia, in the meantime, crawled up next to me where she whispered encouragement into my ear.

"Fuck her… fuck her hard… come on her tits, do it, she wants it!"

I gave her what she wanted.

* * * * *

With two shots down, I was feeling more than a little spent, but I still had half my time left. I wasn't sure I could go a third time, but I knew I could at least get hard again and I hadn't done Erica's pussy yet.

The girls took a moment to clean up, and when they came back they had both stripped completely nude. They joined me back on the bed and we kissed some more, in pairs and together, and though I felt a stirring in my cock I knew that it would be at least a few minutes before I could go again. Erica and Sylvia, however, had no such disadvantages, and before long they were enjoying each other at my side, kissing and petting and rubbing pussies on each other's thighs.

Xenolan
Xenolan
186 Followers