Best-Case Scenario Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

"You don't mind, do you?" Sylvia asked as she sucked Erica's tits from below.

"We're just so horny tonight," Erica explained. "Besides, we know you like to watch us, and we want to do this for you."

"God, you have such incredible tits, Erica…" Sylvia's voice came out slightly muffled as she plunged in between Erica's hanging melons.

"Mmm… thank you… they like it when you kiss them, lover. Here, slide down the bed a little." The girls moved to make some room at the top of the bed, and Erica patted her hand on that spot. "Sit here, stallion. If you spread your legs around us and lie back, I can suck on your cock while she licks my tits. I'll bet that will get you good and hard."

"Mm-hmm," Sylvia agreed around a mouthful of nipple.

I settled into place as she asked, and Erica took my cock on one hand and began to rub its head around her lips, kissing it here and there but mostly just stroking her wet lips along its length and around the head. Since I had just come twice in a row, I was a little slow to rise to the occasion, but Erica didn't seem to mind. She seemed to like that I was growing hard only very slowly, that she could relish it and bring me gradually to full erection. I could also clearly see on her face the pleasure that Sylvia gave her through her tits.

It took a few minutes, but soon my cock was standing up on its own, and Erica let go with her hands so that she could suck me deep into her mouth. At the same time, Sylvia slid down the bed until her feet were on the floor, her back arched, her pretty face between Erica's legs. I couldn't see what she was doing there, but Erica's hot moans told me all I needed to know.

Erica took her time, sucking me gentle and slow. My cock ached slightly from the pressure I'd been putting on it for the past hour, and she seemed to know that what I needed was the most gentle of caresses, with a wet tongue and soft lips. I lost all track of time; it felt to me like she sucked and licked me for an hour or more, but I loved every second of it.

Then, finally, she let go and crawled up my body, rubbing her tits against my dripping wet member as she rose, licking my chest and neck, until her legs were spread over my straining cock.

"Just lie still," she whispered. "Sylvia will put it in me for you."

I felt slender hands guiding my cock toward Erica's waiting pussy, the touch of a warm and yielding wetness, and then her hips lowered down over the top of me, taking me all the way in. Erica threw her head back and moaned long and loud, arching her back and thrusting her tits toward me. I leaned forward and took one nipple into my mouth, tasting the wetness that Sylvia's tongue had left there.

"Oh yes… fuck me and suck me… you'll make me come, I know you want me to come, fuck me deeper…"

"Yes, fuck her," Sylvia whispered as she slid up beside us. She leaned in close and put her lips over Erica's other nipple, so we sucked both of her tits while she rocked her hips up and down over my cock.

I felt like I could go on forever, but at the same time, I wanted one more climax before the evening was done. Several times I felt the buildup to release, but each time I couldn't quite make it. As stimulating as it was with Erica on top of me and Sylvia sharing her exquisite tits, it wasn't quite enough to make it happen for me for a third time.

The girls seemed to realize this after a while, and Erica eventually slowed to a halt and pushed herself up to a sitting position on top of me. "Do you need something more, lover?" she asked me.

"I hate to even say it, but I'm just not getting there," I said. "Don't get me wrong, though, it feels great."

"I think that what you need is the sixty-nine from-behind lick-and-fuck," Sylvia said with a naughty glint in her eye. "It never fails."

"Let's do it for him," Erica agreed, and she lifted off my well-used cock with a little shiver of pleasure.

The ladies helped me stand up, and Silvia lay down on the bed with her head at the lower end and her legs open. Erica assumed a sixty-nine position on top of her, and Sylvia motioned with both hands for me to get behind her.

"All right, stallion," she whispered. "She licks me, you fuck her, and I lick both of you until you come. Now get that cock inside her."

Erica raised her bottom in the air and I slid my shaft into her waiting pussy. Silvia's warm lips kissed my cock as I pulled out and then rocked back in. Erica moaned hotly, then put her face down between her lesbian lover's legs to indulge her taste for sweet pussy.

The double stimulation of tongue and pussy felt hot and intense, and I knew that this time I would definitely go over the edge. With both girls feeling the pleasure, it felt again like fucking them at the same time. Sylvia's shameless tongue licked all over my cock and Erica's pussy, driving both of us higher and higher, the girls gasped and moaned with hot pleasure, and I felt the climax coming…

With a deep, penetrating thrust, I gave Erica the last of my cream. She cried out and tightened her hold on Sylvia's thighs, and I felt the blonde woman beneath her shiver with excitement. All three of us came together in a final, powerful rush that almost buckled my legs out from under me.

* * * * *

When we had finally finished and disentangled ourselves, I still had ten minutes left on my allotted time, but we were all too tired to continue any further. We shared our last glass of champagne together, toasting to a hot fuck and to the next time. Then I lay down with a girl under each arm, enjoying their gentle caresses and kissing one or the other, or both, softly and tenderly.

A single bell told me when my time was up.

"Oh, that's too bad," Erica said, getting up and stretching.

"Yeah, but it was fun while it lasted," Sylvia said. The women helped me to sit up and gave me a final, deep tongue kiss, with their naked bodies pressed against me. When we finally separated, they kissed each other one last time for me, and then pulled a pair of silk robes from the nightstand by the bed.

"We'll need you to get cleaned up and dressed now," Erica said. "There's a bathroom right through that door, and your clothes are all here, so we'll give you five minutes by yourself to take care of all that. When you're done, come on out through the other door in the bathroom, and we'll say goodnight."

I did as they told me, and met the ladies back out in the living room. They both kissed me again, briefly, and I thanked them for a wonderful evening.

"When you want another wonderful evening, just give us a call," Erica said. "We'd love to have you over again sometime."

And, of course, I did eventually call them again… but that's a story for another time.

THE END

Safe sex is good. Using condoms when engaging in casual sex, especially with prostitutes, is imperative. This is a fantasy, where no one has STDs or gets accidentally pregnant. The fact that there are no rubbers in my story does not mean I wouldn't use them in real life.

I usually base the appearance of my female characters on my favorite pornstars. In this story, Erica and Sylvia are modeled after Erica Campbell and Sylvia Saint. The rules of Literotica prevent be from posting links, but images of the ladies can be easily found via a Google search.

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers