Best Enjoyed Cold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got two minutes to finish the bowl. Or ..."

The threat produced the desired result. Susan lowered her head and opened her mouth, breaking the surface. She vacuumed up a mouthful of oats and relish and began chewing. She retched, steeled herself, and swallowed mechanically. Then she took another mouthful.

It was a wondrous sight. A woman who ate only the finest fish and superb salads, prepared by her own chefs or at the most expensive restaurants, now down on her hands and knees gulping slop.

A man can break a woman's body with brute force.

But a female is much more suited to breaking a woman' spirit.

She relished the frantic gulping and gagging as Susan wolfed the bowl in 1 minute 47 seconds. It was the Chinese leader Mao Zedong who observed that 'every long journey starts with a first step'.

On the Chameleon's shelves were many books on behaviour modification; Pavlov and Wolfe, Thorndike and Watson.

And Susan Cumber had just taken the first step on her long journey.

The two masked mercenaries returned to manacle Susan back into the same outstretched, 5-star position in her cell. But as a small mercy they allowed her to rest the soles of her dirty feet properly on the floor.

"Better?"

The Chameleon smiled behind her mask and casually removed her rubber gloves. She placed her bare hand on Susan's hip.

Susan winced, helpless to shy away.

The Chameleon slowly traced her fingers up Susan's flank and over to her superb but bruised breasts, hefting them up and down as if she were judging damaged fruit at a stall. Livid hickeys and scratches adorned the nipples.

"It looks like my boys loved these."

Next, she walked two fingers down Susan's ribs and gym-toned abdomen, through her honey coloured pubes and then between her damp thighs. She found her clitoris and stroked it, enjoying Susan's indignant hiss. She pushed her thumb deep inside and prodded around, before removing it leisurely.

"I'm going to give you an hour or so of thinking time." She said, sniffing her thumb through the nostrils of her mask, while staring straight into Susan's eyes.

"And when I come back, I want you to give me an answer to one question. Okay?"

Susan stared back at her with a sullen look of unrestrained hostility.

"What's the question?"

"It's simple really. You see, my poor boys are all alone here with us. Sadly, we weren't able to invite their wives and girlfriends along."

She shrugged, wiping her thumbnail clean on Susan's hip.

"And to stop their trigger fingers getting itchy, they will need their sexual needs ... er ... catered to. Regularly. But you can be damned sure that I, for one, am not going to put out for them."

She paused, relishing the horrified expression on Susan Cumber's face.

"I mean, why the fuck should I? You've already met most of my boys when they raped you. But you see, we can't keep having all that futile fighting and pitiful wailing again every time one of them needs to drain his poor balls."

She smiled behind her mask at Susan's look of dawning realisation.

"So, from this point, two things can happen. Either you can volunteer to be enthusiastic and nice to any of my horny boys whenever he needs some relief. And that will mean putting in some pretty intensive stints on your own, I can assure you. Or ..."

She fished into her pocket.

".... your two daughters can assist you."

She held up a pair of headphones, poised over Susan's ears.

"So, it's up to you. Mull the decision over for an hour or so."

She snapped the headphones into place and walked briskly out of the cell before Susan had a chance to reply.

The music Susan would be forced to listen to was apt; Leonard Cohen.

His 'Songs of Love and Hate' album.

After breakfast, the Chameleon would next pay a room visit to lovely Lorna Cumber, elder daughter and almost-bride.

Today should have been the first morning of the young socialite's honeymoon, whisked by private plane from the swanky reception to an exclusive suite in the Caribbean, to start sucking and fucking and making love to her darling carrot-top husband for three memorable weeks.

But instead, today would be her first wakeup call in a rather less salubrious honeymoon suite.

I'm afraid Lorna wouldn't get to enjoy a lot of 'making love' in this place.

But she could still get to do plenty of sucking and fucking.

The Chameleon exhaled a little sigh of amusement.

And hey, after all, two out of three ain't bad!

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Chapter Two coming soon: Two out of three ain't bad

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This story was originally written five years ago. It was set in 2007 with an epilogue that looked ahead to 2012. Five years on, I have decided to repost an entirely reworked and updated version of the story with many additional scenes. The complete story will be posted over the next couple of weeks.

'Best Enjoyed Cold' is a work of fiction and fantasy. Neither events nor characters portrayed are based in reality and any resemblance with actual persons is entirely coincidental. Copyright is claimed by the author Velvetglove. In this story, I have occasionally used a few lines from well known songs under the copyright fair use rule.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Last Boy Scout Ch. 01 He can't resist helping anyone in need.in Group Sex
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
Not My Brother! Ch. 01 My brother is forced to rape me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories