Best For Who Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why wouldn't he check it out, it's almost as good as mine,' Jodi shot back, then poked her tongue out at me over Amber's shoulder. Kelly had followed Jodi inside and stood halfway between the stairs and the balcony door. Amber looked at her and then back at me as she extricated herself from Jodi's hug.

'Ooh, you must be the naughty wife who ran away and then come back to find your hubby fucking a teenager!' I flinched at Amber's words and felt as though I had been slapped. Jodi laughed open mouthed in mock horror and Kelly momentarily looked a little shocked.

'Amber...' I started, but Kelly smiled in that supremely self confident way that I hadn't seen since she left, and closed the distance between them and offered Amber her hand.

'Kelly,' she said.

'Amber! And Dave's right, you're a MILF.'

'Amber!' I shot out again, only to be ignored again.

'Thank you,' Kelly said, still holding Amber's hand. Something went off in my head at that moment, but I didn't have time to reflect on it as Jodi was telling me that I should make a round of drinks.

'Yeah, let me get changed,' I said, admiring Kelly's resistance. Amber had sought the attack only to be blunted by Kelly's cool reception and her refusal to complement the younger woman's appearance. I knew Kelly and I knew that she would think Amber looked good.

'I'll do this round,' Kelly offered. I nodded and quickly changed. When I returned the dance music had been replaced with some good ol' hard rock, and this time the volume was no longer threatening to crack the walls.

'Help?' Kelly asked.

'Sure,' I replied.

'Livewire isn't she?' Kelly commented.

'Oh yeah,' I replied and for a moment regretted my tone. Then I remembered that Kelly wasn't my wife any more.

'So have you fucked her?'

'What?'

'Sorry,' Kelly giggled. 'I'm pissed, you know how that makes me. Have you fucked her? I mean you'd be crazy not to want her.'

'So I take it you want her?' The old passion was ignited at that moment; my former wife's eyes were burning in that way that meant once upon a time that I was in for a wild night.

'You haven't have you?' Kelly's laugh was throaty. 'See, if I was Jodi she'd have shared our bed a coupla times.' I was a bit shocked at Kelly's forthrightness. And yet I shouldn't have been; she'd organised threesomes for us more times than I could count on both hands.

'No,' I smiled. The mental image of Kelly and Amber with me in bed gave me a shortness of breath that made me force my mind to the task of making cocktails. Marguerita's no less. I made a feeble attempt to clean up the kitchen as Kelly took the cocktails out to the balcony. I found a salad pre made in the fridge, and some marinating chicken breasts that I was no doubt meant to barbeque. I mentally applauded Jodi's preparation; she'd foreseen where this night was going to go and done her bit while sober. I grabbed the chicken and necessary barbeque implements and headed out to the balcony.

'So Dave, what d'ya think of my dress?' Amber was fishing for complements, but not from me.

'It's nice,' I said. 'A bit short maybe?' I raised my eyebrows at her with a fatherly smile and received a retort in reply.

'Ya didn't think that when you were tryin' to look up it did ya?'

'Sure,' I said as I lit the burners. 'But that was the letch in me, now, with objectiveness I can say it's nice but a little too short.'

'Ha! Whaddya think?' she twirled to Kelly.

'Gorgeous,' Kelly said tilting her head as though examining the dress for the first time. 'I mean red's not a subtle colour is it? The scarlet of the harlot. But if that's the image you're after, well then the hemline's perfect.' A beautiful backhanded compliment if ever there was one. Jodi wormed past the other two and hugged me.

'You found the chicken,' she said as she snuggled up to me.

'And the salad, thank you angel of mine.' We kissed, a brief peck, no more. 'Thank you for this, for today. Kell needed it.'

'That's okay,' she replied.

'You didn't have to do it. Did you invite Amber?'

'No, well sort of. She rang earlier to find out how the living arrangements were workin' out. Then she obviously invited herself.' We laughed and I savoured the warmth of her body against mine. Surrounded by all this female beauty I was horny. 'And I'm sure that you're sooo disappointed.' I laughed and avoided replying.

We ate and the women swapped from cocktails to white wine. The food seemed to take the drunken edge from Kelly and Jodi and I found myself more listening to the conversation than joining in. After three cocktails I was on my fourth vodka and had found that serene buzz. The sun had set so I lit the citronella lamps then went inside to dim the lights. Both Amber and I were catching up to the state of mind of Kelly and Jodi.

'Hey partygoers, let's hit the pool, my asscrack is sweating!' Amber laughed loudly at her own crass humour. She pushed her chair back and stood up. Jodi followed at once and with a smile I stood too. As she walked through the balcony door into the house, Amber pulled the shoulder straps of her dress down and dropped it around her feet. Apart from her sandals and a skimpy pair of tight black high cut panties, she was naked. Her breasts swayed and I caught my breath, then caught myself about to look at Kelly, and instead looked at Jodi. She was looking at me and shaking her head she grabbed Amber's hand and dragged her inside.

'Well, I can see why you like hanging around Jodi,' Kelly said and there was a hint of bitterness.

'She's nothing like Amber...'

'Maybe not, but her friends are party animals? Lots of fresh young skin on view?'

'Kell,' I protested, 'Jodi came here as a housekeeper and babysitter, none of this would've happened had you not bailed without so much of a hint that something was wrong.'

'I used to bring other women into our bed sometimes,' she began, 'wasn't there enough fun and unpredictability in our relationship that you could've waited?' I sensed she was about to cry, but I wanted to know more.

'For how long was I supposed to wait, huh? A month, a year...fuck it was over fourteen months Kell. You coulda been dead for all I knew. I was fucked. My job was on the line, I was fuckin' runnin' in circles trying to work, be a dad, a real dad that is, and wondering all the time; "where is she, what did I do, why did she leave?" Why did you leave? Huh?'

'I needed time...' she trailed away.

'I understand that. But why did you tell me you would come back, but not manage a call to tell us when?' I coulda waited if I'd known. For all I knew you mighta been in some fuckin' Sheik's harem.'

'I'm sorry.' A tear ran down her cheek.

'Me too,' I offered, my tone softer now. She looked at me and I smiled. 'I loved you, I loved our life. I think if you'd said a year or two, given me time to get things sorted, I could've, would've waited. But you...' I left the rest unsaid. I watched her and decided that this wasn't the way the night should end for her.

'C'mon Kelly, you're not goin' to let Amber's outrageous behaviour win the night are you?'

'Fuck no!' she replied and jumped up. 'You wanna undress me?' There was an undercurrent in her invitation that both excited and threatened me.

'Nah, you can do that yourself. Or ask Amber,' I smiled and quickly walked inside. Amber and Jodi flounced out of our bedroom in the skimpiest of bikinis.

'Oh, you've dressed like Mormons,' I joked.

'Yeah, I'm worried what your wife...oops, ex wife might think.'

'Sure Amber,' I laughed. 'She already thinks you're a...what did she say?'

'A harlot?' Jodi interjected.

'If I knew what that was I'd probably be offended,' Amber quipped. 'But I don't understan' ol' people speak,' and then she led Jodi down the stairs. I detoured to the bathroom, changed and scampered downstairs after grabbing a new bottle of vodka and a bucket of ice. Amber and Jodi were taking turns in leaping into the pool, trying to somersault and backflip, mostly without success. I slipped into the pool after placing the bottle and bucket out of harm's way.

We took turns in swigging from the bottle then Kelly appeared. Her hair was down and she was wearing a red bikini that I hadn't seen before. Her breasts pushed against the material enclosing them and the cut of the bottoms showed that she was keeping neat down there. Amber wolf-whistled her as she slipped into the water.

'Kell, you've got a great rack.'

'Amber!' I groaned.

'What?' she protested. 'What's with this sudden puritan act? You've had your cock in all our mouths, but suddenly the words that come from mine offend?' I felt my head clear at that and saw the look that Kelly shot at me.

'It doesn't matter Dave,' Amber continued. 'Sure, Kelly's your ex, but you didn't leave her, she left you. I mean she's a hottie and by all accounts a naughty little minx, so why should it surprise her to find that she was replaced by naughty girls?' I grasped then that Amberley was deliberately pushing the boundaries. It was all part of her protective role with Jodi, to prod me and provoke Kelly to make sure that my motives with Jodi weren't in fact those of some middle aged letch. Not that I felt I was middle aged. Yet.

'Yeah, you're right Amber,' I smiled. 'Part of me wants to protect Kell from...well actually I dunno what from.' I looked at Kelly and then Jodi. 'It's not my role in one way, but in another...'

'Thass right, your role is to protect Jodes. If you can't do that I'll take her from you.' Amber's back was to Jodi and Kelly but she faced me. If her tone was light, the expression on her face wasn't. I wasn't convinced that she could sway Jodi away from me like she threatened, but I also knew that I didn't need, or want her as an enemy.

'I will.' I replied. With an almost imperceptible nod of her head the brunette Goddess turned her back to me. I caught the change in her expression from grim threat to no-care-in-the-world party girl and took a deep breath. It wasn't as simple as Amber made out, the children at Bill and Irene's ensured that, but at one level she was right. If I wanted Jodi to be a part of my future, she had to be my priority.

'C'mon Kelly,' Amber called, grabbing the vodka. 'Show us ya' garglin' skills.' Kelly took a deep shot, followed by Amber and Jodi declined.

'So what the fuck did he tell you?' Kelly asked Amber, pointedly ignoring my presence.

'Only if you tell me what you really thought about my dress?'

'What's this, truth or dare?' Kelly laughed.

'Sure, why not?' Amber pointed at Kelly. 'Truth or dare?'

'Oh God,' Jodi groaned and swam over to me. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close.

'Have I been giving too much attention to Kell's feelings?' I whispered.

'Maybe,' she shrugged, her breasts pushing against my ribs. 'But I know it's not that easy, with the kids an' all.'

'I love you, and only you.' I offered, looking into her eyes.

'Truth!' Kelly answered after another swig.

'Why'd you leave?' I opened my mouth to protest when Jodi kissed me, slipping her tongue past my lips. I responded and felt my body rise to the occasion.

'Pass,' Kelly muttered.

'Okay,' Amber offered lightly. 'Then it's an automatic dare and I dare you to get that rack of yours into the night air.' Kelly looked a little shocked then shook her head and reached back to release the catch on her bikini top. Her nipples weren't hard, but I remembered the feel of them under my hands and tongue with some fondness.

'Your turn Miss Nice Tits.'

'Jodi,' Kelly called, 'truth or dare?'

'Dare,' Jodi shot back, slipping from under my arm.

'Easy one for you little Miss Goody Two Shoes,' Kelly giggled. 'Let's watch you make out with Mister Straight.' Jodi grinned and swam back to me, catching me by surprise by heaving herself upwards and wrapping her legs around my hips. I caught her, a task made easier by the water supporting us both and her hands cupped my face as we kissed. Our tongues touched tentatively, then began to swirl with increasing urgency as the kiss was prolonged. My cock hardened, thankfully out of anyone's line of sight below the waterline in the dark.

'Yeah, yeah, that's enough,' Kelly broke in. I heard that same slightly breathless tone that she would get after watching me fuck one of our playmates.

'Dave, truth or dare?' Jodi had slipped down my body, pressing her belly against my protrusion, then swam to the steps.

'Hmm,' I mused. 'Dare.'

'Nude up,' she said.

'What?' She knew that I had a hard on and she dared me to nude up?

'You heard me, nude up or you lose.'

'Yeah,' butted in Amber, 'and losers have to get out of the pool and go to bed. Or somethin' lame.'

'Okay,' I shrugged, and pulled my shorts off. My erection was subsiding a little, and in the dark it was invisible anyway.

'Okay Amber,' I said, 'your turn'

'Truth.'

'Really?' I asked surprised.

'Yeah, like I want you letchin' at my tits.'

I laughed, Jodi snorted and Kelly smiled in amusement.

'Okay Amber,' I continued on,' if you were to have sex with one of us tonight, who would it be and why?'

'Oh Dave,' she offered, the condescension strong in her voice. 'It'd be your ex cos I know she likes to eat pussy.'

'Dave!' Kelly finally looked shocked, realising that I had indeed told Amber stories.

'Fair enough,' I pointedly ignored Kelly.

'Dave?' I was naked, semi erect, drunk, very horny and wanted something to happen.

'Dare,' I said.

'I want you to kiss Kell.' My euphoria evaporated at that. I looked at Jodi and she was laughing.

'Nah...' I replied, ignoring Kelly.

'What?' It was Jodi that cut in.

'Nah, don't think that's such a good idea.' At my repeated refusal Jodi turned and stormed from the pool.

'Oops,' Amber offered with a smile that said otherwise.

'Fuck!' I waded across the pool and called out to Jodi but the sliding door crashed closed in response. I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my naked torso and headed inside after her, but with her head start I didn't catch up until we were in the bedroom.

'What the fuck's up?' I asked angrily.

'You mean you don't fuckin' know?' Jodi's face was flushed with her anger.

'No I fuckin' don't? Call me stupid if you want, but I have no fuckin' idea...'

'If you're over her, then why the fuck would you refuse to kiss her? It's a fuckin' game...'

'It might be a game Jodes,' I interrupted. 'But its Kelly, my ex and she lives here and I don't know if at the end of the day she's hopin' to get between us and get me back.'

'And has she got a chance of doing that?' Jodi's tone had softened now and she stared at me as she peeled her bikini off. Despite the anger and confusion I felt I felt a stab of lust as her small but firm breasts flounced into their freedom and her neatly shaved pubic patch appeared.

'None at all,' I replied. My cock began to swell and I dropped the towel to let her know that I wanted her.

'No Dave, not now.' Jodi held up her hand and I stayed like an obedient puppy. 'Deny that you have any feelings for her.'

'I can't,' I said after a moment's hesitation.

'Good!' she smiled. 'Cos if you did you'd be lying. Now tell me you don't want to be back with her.'

'Of course I don't,' I snorted. I was fully erect and Jody stepped forward and took me in her small hand.

'Good,' she murmured, kissing me on the mouth as her hand stroked me. 'Then do the right thing and go downstairs and party on. I'm stuffed, I can't drink like Kelly -- Christ she can drink! We started just after lunch you know.' She released me at that and looked me in the eye. 'Go downstairs, have fun with those two -- to a point -- then come back up. Please?'

'Why..?' I trailed off.

'I need to know I can go to sleep and trust you Dave. It's really that simple. Downstairs is your ex who left you, and my friend who you so have the hots for...' she laughed and waved off my feeble protest. 'If you can resist those two without me being around, then I know I can trust you. And I'm so drunk I'm stuffed!' At that she turned her back on me and walked into the bathroom to dry off. I stood there, indecisive as my erection wilted. I looked through the glass wall as Jodi dried her hair and our eyes met and she smiled. She trusted me, I understood that then. I trusted me too, so with a smile and a shrug I turned and walked back downstairs.

As I entered the pool area I saw that Amber and Kelly were in deep conversation. The look on Amber's face was more serious than I had ever seen her, but when she saw me she smiled and pushed away from the wall where she had been standing beside Kelly.

'Christ, that was a quickie if there ever was one,' she exclaimed, her eyes dropping to my mostly limp member.

'You know what us middle aged letches are like,' I quipped, affecting as much nonchalance as I could as I slipped naked back into the pool.

'So sad,' she sighed with a theatrical shake of her head. 'No wonder you left Kell, I can't blame you!' Kelly laughed and in a moment the tone of the evening was light again. We each took a shot of vodka through a mouthful of ice cubes, then another and the buzz was back.

'Do I need to go and talk to the girl?' Amber asked.

'Nah,' I shook my head. 'She told me she needs some sleep; you know how she can't hold her alcohol, and Kell forced the poor girl to drink and drink all afternoon.'

'If you say so,' Amber replied cocking her head slightly at me. I nodded to indicate that it was alright and she swung back around to Kelly.

'So when are you going to tell us why you left?' Amber's question was abrupt and for a moment I felt like interceding on Kelly's behalf. Except that I too wanted to know the answer to that question.

'You're a pushy bitch aren't you?' Kelly tried to laugh off the question and turned to me.

'You've no idea, ask him how many times I've given him the chance to fuck me.' I wondered if Amber was trying to drive a wedge between Jodi and me with such comments, or to let Kelly know that I had plenty of opportunities to move on from her.

'Ten, thirty, a hundred. I've lost count,' I smiled. 'But you know me Kell, I'm a one woman man.'

Kelly smiled at that.

'Really Dave?' Amberley cut in. 'I believe you and Kelly used to have some debauched threesomes every other month or so?'

'Dave!' Kelly looked a little shocked.

'I was drunk, they made me talk,' I shrugged. 'Truth or dare has rules you know,' I sniggered.

'Yeah it does!' Amber retorted. 'And where were we with that game. That's right, you piked out on kissin' Kell, so you lose,' she added.

'Maybe he deserves another chance,' Kelly offered. She looked at me as she spoke and I felt as though Jodi and I had just received her approval.

'Yeah alrighty,' Amber quipped. 'So mister, truth or dare?'

'You really wanna keep playin' this?' I laughed.

'Answer me or be spanked for losing.'

'I thought the loser had to go to bed?' I complained.

'Nah, not now that I know that little vixen of yours is up there, probably naked and passed out and you want to take advantage of her.'

'Okay, okay,' I protested. 'Dare.'

'Kiss Kell,' she said. Her tone was flat, a true dare if there ever was one.

'What's in a kiss?' I asked and waded to Kelly. As I did my ex wife stood up, the water cascading down from her shoulders and running in rivulets across her chest and dripping off her nipples. Our mouths met and I found myself thrusting my tongue into her mouth. It was strangely non sexual, despite my nakedness and the sensation of her breasts mashed against my chest. I didn't get hard and somehow that gave me a sense of power.

'Your turn,' Amber said. She smiled at me and somehow I knew that I had won her trust too.

'Well Kell,' I turned back to my ex. 'Truth or dare?'

'Dare,' she said, 'you all ask me the same question otherwise.'