All Comments on 'Best Friends'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Get Out !

Bullshit and crap.

Learn to write erotica before submitting to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good start

That was a great start. I like the mom being so forward. dont forget to throw an aunt or sister or friend in the next one.

gamma33gamma33over 19 years ago
Don't Leave Your Readers Hanging

This is a great start for what can become a most erotic story of incest. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great start

go slow

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

Can't wait for the next installment. Love the romantic touch in mom-son incest stories. Two people who love each other as people and as family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Right on...

Great start, as with the others keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great start!

Don't listen to the asshole in California. Your doing great.

dsmoto1dsmoto1over 19 years ago
Great Beginning

Absolutely great start. Was hoping for more. Excellent!! Keep it up. (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh Mother!

So - don't keep us in suspense! Let's have the next episode!!

Lukas

didierdidierover 19 years ago
Keep it mom and son

Well, that was a very hot beginning. Don't listen to that coward in California, the one who slagged the story giving neither his/her name nor his/her specific problems with it. The build up is incredible; the mother absolutely predatory in the most erotic way; the son a veritable quivering mass of Oedipal pudding; the scene unfolding in an outrageous and shocking way. Yep. That's "Taboo," served up hot and dripping!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice one!

As per everyone else - great build up, can't wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good start

keep it going, but don't end the seduction phase to quickly.

Maybe if dad is home when they get there, they will have to put off, sneek around .........

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
More

I thought this may be the end. It could be, thought not the end I would have chosen.

I would like to see the mother get pregnant, maybe more on how frustrated she has been with husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BALER GOLPO

JHAATER GOLPO..er theke bhalo hoto jodi tui banra gari tei maar dood tipti

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DICK SO HARD, MUST GO JACK OFF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is an author who never disappoints

Jack's mother knows that her boy's got something between his legs that can satisfy all of her cuntal needs, and Jack knows it, too. He gets hard just being close to his mom, having her speak intimately to her son. I'm going on to read part two, but I have a strong suspicion where Jack's big young prick's going to end up.

NeverenuffouNeverenuffoualmost 9 years ago
Great tease!

Love the build up. Amazed they didn't drive off the road ;)

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailalmost 5 years ago
Excellent start.

The only thing that would have made this better, is if it had a page 2, and we saw more flirting between mom and son. His comment about her not getting out of shape could have been the start of him complementing her more, since he saw that she liked it. Then, he could have started getting more sexy with the compliments, like saying she has always been sexy, and always will be. Maybe telling her she has a great ass, and legs, saying his dad was lucky, etc... Seems a bit fast that just catching him looking at her legs one time would be enough to get her to cross the line so quickly. Would have been better if she kept seeing over time, that he lusted after her, and this at first shocked, then excited her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky Son of a ...

Wow, mother son is my favorite. I hope that there is a follow-up story. I have often wondered how mother-son re;ationships start and believe that the mothers start them most of the time ..... I like where this one is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!! If he doesn't give her the fucking she needs, I'm available!! Thanks for a great (start?) story.

6SixtyNiner96SixtyNiner9about 1 year ago

Holy **it, what an intimate start to what I surmise will be a full-blown mother-son FWB relationship.

Handled properly by being patient about pleasuring one other, without displaying signs of the mother's infidelity, nor their increased interest in each another while around others, they could reap the rewards of a long and mutually rewarding sexual affair.

Their soon to be initiated sexual relationship will not only help satisfy the mother's sexual cravings, but the added excitement of the incestuous nature of their relationship can only heighten it that much further.

Also, with the son being the one to take advantage of the situation with his mother, the potential of their secret becoming known lessens and they should both undoubtedly benefit by being aware of each other's sexual history.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES