Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Mom? You told your mom?"

"Yeah, I told her I want to make out with you."

"What did she say?"

"She said it's about time we got around to it."

She pulled my face into hers. I'd seen enough movie kisses to know you're supposed to keep your mouth open a bit, so we plunged right into it. Her lips were so soft, so supple. Both of us were breathing heavily; the sensation went right from my lips to my groin.

We definitely figured kissing out pretty well. We didn't sit on the bed for too long, before we were lying side-by-side in a tight embrace. She slipped her tongue between my lips and found mine. Her breasts were mashed against my chest; my hard cock was pressing into her belly. We were totally in the heat of the moment. Then her mom called us to dinner.

We were both rumpled and disheveled when we came into the dining room. Our lips were puffy and swollen. Her parents just grinned at us, because it was obvious what we had been doing.

We started holding hands when we walked down the halls at school. I guess that made us a "couple" although we had never talked about it. We did a lot of kissing, but never anything else. Not that I didn't think about it, but I was afraid to try anything with her.

We were doing our homework again, when Brianna pushed her chair back and looked at me.

"Eric, do you ever think about sex?"

"Um, uh, sometimes." Like every day that ends in "y". "Just what do you mean by sex?"

"Like, um, doing stuff with each other."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Like petting, or touching each other, or making love," she said, looking at me demurely.

"You want to do that with me?"

"Yes."

I was stunned.

"I thought you were saving yourself for someone you were in love with."

"I am. I did."

"Y-you're in love with me?"

"Yes."

"Oh God, Brianna, I've been in love with you, since forever."

We held each other and tumbled back on the bed together. I was in a semi-panic; I didn't know what to do, or what she wanted me to do. She solved my dilemma for me by taking my hand and putting it on her breast. I felt the size and shape of them, through her blouse and bra.

They were so much bigger than I thought, completely filling my hand. Our kissing got more urgent, and I felt her hand reach down and encircle my erection.

"Oh, Eric, it feels so big. And so hard. I felt it rub against me when we were dancing, and it made me so hot."

"What do you want me to do?"

I felt I'd be safe if I asked her, rather than recklessly plunge ahead.

"My mom said we should go slow; take one step at a time.

"

"Your MOM? You talked about this with your mom?"

"Yeah, and she talked about it with your mom. They really hoped we would be together."

"And have sex together?"

"Well, that's what people in love usually do, don't they?"

We didn't get past groping each other through our clothes, when we were called to dinner. I went through all kinds of gyrations trying to adjust my cock so nobody would see my hard-on. I finally elected just to pull my shirt tail out and cover it up.

"Gee, I'm glad I don't have one of those," Brianna giggled. "I'm just wet, and nobody can see that."

I didn't know what was wet, or where yet, but if we progressed with this, I was sure I would find out. And just thinking about that gave me a boner all through dinner.

We looked at each other differently all day at school. I'd heard about people having bedroom eyes, and that was us. By the end of the school day, I was literally quivering with anticipation. We almost ran up the stairs to get to her bedroom.

"Did you masturbate last night, Eric?"

"Um, ah, yes I did." My face was beet red.

"Me too. Did you think about me?"

"Yes."

"What we you thinking about me?"

"I was imaging what your tits--excuse me--your breasts look like."

"You can say tits. Boobs, jugs, whatever you like. What do you call your penis?"

"Uh, I call it a cock. What do you call your, um, your ahh...."

"Pussy?"

"Okay. Good, penis and vagina are kind of clinical."

"Would you like to see my tits?"

"Oh, God, yes."

"Unbutton my blouse."

My hands were shaking as I fumbled with the buttons. Each one revealed a little more skin, and finally her white lace bra. I loved the way it lifted and separated her tits, leaving this deep valley between them. I could make out the outlines of her nipples through the sheer lace. I guess I must have an underwear fetish, because I have jerked off over the Victoria's Secret catalogue lots of times.

She turned her back to me so I could unhook her bra. When the hooks were undone, she slipped the straps off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She kept her back to me for awhile, and I studied her bare skin, the way her waist narrowed before it disappeared under the waistband of her pants.

"I'm really nervous, Eric. What if you don't like them? Nobody has ever seen them before."

She turned slowly and faced me. Her arms were folded together, covering her breasts. She looked me in the eyes and, blushing, dropped her arms. God, real live tits, right in front of me. They were round and stood straight out, capped with pale pink nipples that pointed up.

"They're absolutely beautiful, Bri. I can't believe I'm really looking at them."

"Touch them..... feel them all around..... oh, your hands feel so good. See my nipples get hard when you touch them?"

"I didn't know nipples did that. That is soo hot."

"Watch how I touch them. Take your thumb and finger and roll them like this....oh yeah.... pull them a little bit."

"I love to watch you touch them."

"Kiss them.... all over.... mmmmm...."

"I love the perfume you put in between them."

"Take your tongue and run all around my nipple.... oooo.... now do the other one.... ahhhh....Take it in your mouth and suck on it..... oh God.... mmmm, suck harder....harder.... yes, like that.... do the other one with your fingers.... pinch it.... yes, yes....oooo... oh God, Eric.... I'm gonna.... I'm gonna.... OH GOD.... NNNGHHHH...AH AH AH....mmmmm...

oooo..."

Her whole body shook. She threw her head back, then suddenly went limp.

"What happened, Bri? Are you alright?"

"Oh yeah, I'm alright. I'm more than alright. I just had an orgasm.... wow! I didn't know I could cum just by playing with my tits. Whew!"

"That was pretty awesome. I love your tits."

"I want to see your penis now, uh, your cock.... no, no, I want to do it; I want to take your pants off.... jeez look at me, I'm as nervous as you were, my hand is shaking.... just let me get that zipper down.... now the shorts.... oh my God, Eric, it's really big."

"Touch it."

"Oh, it's really hot.... hard too, but sort of soft at the same time.... I can't get my hand all the way around it.... I want to feel your balls, too...."

"Gently please; it can really hurt if you squeeze them too hard."

"I can kind of roll them around.... they're kind of soft and squishy.... does it feel good when I fondle them?"

"Mmm hmmm."

"What's this bulby thing on the top called?"

"That's the head, or the glans, if you want to be technical."

"Does it feel good when I touch it?"

"Oh yes. This little place right here, under the head is the most sensitive of all."

"Show me how to jack you off."

"You put your hand around the shaft, and then you move it up and down.... like this."

"Oh, the skin moves when I stroke it; that's really cool.... does it feel good?"

"Oh yeah! I love to watch your tits jiggle when your hand is moving."

"I want to hold your balls in my hand while I stroke you; is that okay?"

"Oh yeah."

"What's that clear stuff coming out of your cock? It isn't semen is it?"

"It's pre-cum; smear it all over the head, it makes it slicker when you jack me."

"Like that?"

"Oh yeah.... oh God, yes.... hmmmm.... mmmm. Keep going, keep going...."

"Oh, your ball sac is getting smaller, and it's all wrinkly. Why is that?"

"It's because I'm going to cum soon."

"Oh goody, I want to watch it."

"Soon.... soon.... almost here.... JESUS....OH GOD....AHHHH...."

"OH! that really squirts out. It's all over my tits.... gee it's kind of slippery.... sticky too... it doesn't smell bad.... I'm gonna lick some off my fingers.... hmmm, tastes okay, maybe a little bit salty..."

"I love you, Brianna."

"Oh, I love you too, Eric, so much."

I was in a totally different world, a different life. I was completely in love, and she was my best fiend. Each time we got together, we went a little bit farther with each other; exploring, learning, loving. I went over to her house the next day, not quite knowing what to expect, but knowing it would be wonderful. We greeted each other with a long, passionate kiss.

"I saw your cock yesterday, today I want to show you my pussy. I want you to make me cum like I did for you."

"You'll have to show me what to do."

"Let's take all our clothes off."

Mine were off in an instant, and I put them on a chair. Bri decided to do it slowly, giving me my first strip tease. One button at a time, she took her blouse off. She was wearing a black lace bra. God, I love sexy underwear. Her skirt was next; she unzipped it, and with a wiggle, lowered it over her hips and let it pool at her feet.

She wore a black lace thong that matched her bra. When she did a slow turn, I got my first look at her ass. Full, round, heart-shaped. Instantly, I became an ass man. I wanted to touch it, feel it, bury my hands in those soft cheeks.

Bri reached behind her to unhook her bra. I was learning to love the moment her breasts spilled out of their confinement, and hung free and unfettered, moving and swaying when she walked.

The panties were next. Slowly, she slid them down. With her thumbs hooked under the sides, she pulled them part way down, until just the top of her mound was visible. I was getting more and more excited; my cock was throbbing in anticipation.

When she finally pulled them all the way off, I gasped at the sight. She had shaved all but a tiny love patch of hair at the top of her mons, revealing long slit between her lips, with just a hint of pink peeking out between them. She rubbed her body all over mine, then reached down, and grasped my hard-on and sank down on her knees in front of me.

"I though you wanted me to see your pussy?"

"I do. And you will. I just want to put my mouth on you first. Let me kiss your cock."

"Oh jeez... oh God."

"Tell me what to do."

"Let's go lie on the bed first. If you do what I think you're going to do my knees will get weak, and I'm liable to fall down."

"My mom gave me an article from "Cosmo" that told how to make your man happy orally, but I want you to guide me."

"First you lick my shaft up and down."

"Like this?"

"Oh yeah.... then you lick my balls....ohhh yes.... lift up the sac and lick underneath.... see that little crease that runs between them.... right there.... mmmmm.... take one in your mouth and suck on it......oooohh..... lick the shaft some more...."

"Do you like that? Because I really like doing it. I like to watch your face."

"I like to watch how your breasts hang down when you kneel over me like that. I want to hold them in my hands."

"What next?"

"Lick all around the head.... yeah.... around the rim.... mmmmm.... lick inside that little slit on top.... mmmm.....mmmmm......see this little place right here under the head, just where it meets my shaft? Yeah, right there. Lick that.....flick your tongue over it.... ahhhhh.... ahhhh...."

"Can I put it in my mouth now?"

"Oh yeah!.... oh God, that feels good.... your mouth is so soft, and so warm....run your tongue over that special place I showed you....oh yes....bob your head up and down.... ahhhhh...... stroke the shaft while you do that..... uhhhhhh.....faster, faster...... I'm gonna cum soon, Bri.... soon.... Bri, move your head away or I'll cum in your mouth.... NOW, Bri...... AHHHH.... OHHHH GOD..... ahhh. You're smiling; I guess you like that, huh?"

"Was that good, Eric?"

"God that was wonderful. Tell me what you want me to do for you."

"Kiss me first. A lot of kissing. Kiss all the way down my body. Suck my nipples; that makes me soo wet. Kiss all the way down to my pussy."

"You want me to make you cum with my mouth?"

"Yes."

"You'll have to tell me what to do."

"I will when you get there. I'm kind of afraid you won't like the smell or the taste."

"If it's part of you, I'll love it."

"Mmmmmm..... mmmmm..... you're such a good kisser...... *giggle*..... wow, I didn't know my ears are an erogenous zone..... oooo, suck on that earlobe. I want you to suck on my clit the same way...."

"I love the perfume your wearing back there."

"I'm wearing perfume in all kinds of places; you're going to have to find it."

"Kind of like a treasure hunt, huh?"

"I just hope you like it when you get to the jackpot. Oh yes, kiss my boobs like that.... mmmmmm......"

"You've got perfume in between them. That's so hot."

" Do my nipples now. Lick them and suck them like you did before.... yeeaaahhh, like that.... suck harder.... harder..... oh God, Eric, you're gonna make me cuuuuuummmm.. OH YEAH.... I love it that you can make me cum like that.... my pussy is sooo wet."

"Wow, you have perfume on your mound too..... and in that little crease between your thighs and your lips."

"Kiss my lips."

"They're all pink and puffy. I love to look at your slit."

"Lick it."

"There's juice running out..... mmmm.... it really tastes good.... there's something pink peeking out between them."

"That's my clit and my inner lips. I'll spread my lips apart so you can see inside."

"Oh God, it's so pink and so pretty."

"I'll show you how I make myself cum.... this is my clit; see, I run my fingers over the hood like this.... then I make my fingers into a V and run them down both sides.... mmmm..... I'll slide my hood back so you can see my hard little bell... now look, I'll spread my inner lips wide open so you can see deep in my vagina."

"I want to kiss it and run my tongue all over it. Tell me how to do it."

"Do it like I did with my fingers.... yeah, like that, lick my lips, inside and outside.... ohhh.... take them in your mouth and suck them.... yes yes yes.... stick your tongue into my cunt.... ahhhh.... swirl it around in there.... Oh yeah, pinch my nipples with your hands.... Jesus, that feels good.... lick both sides of my clit.... mmmm, like that.... now flick your tongue really fast, right on my clit.... yes, Eric, yes yes.... take it in your mouth and suck on it....OH GOD, ERIC.... MMMMM.....NNGGHHHH.... Ahhhhh.... you make me cum so hard, so good."

"That was awesome; I'm so glad I can do that for you."

There was only one thing left to do-- lose our virginity with each other. Our parents were going camping the next weekend. We chose not to go with them, thus having both houses to ourselves.

Our folks knew what we were going to do, and we had their blessing. We chose my house, because there was a large master suite, with a private bath and a king-sized bed.

"Are you nervous, Bri?"

"Yeah, kind of. I really want to make love with you, but I'm a little scared."

"Scared that I'll hurt you? The first time is always supposed to hurt some. About birth control? I have some condoms."

"You don't have to worry about breaking my hymen; my mom suggested I break it with a vibrator, so I won't have any pain. And as for birth control, I'm on the pill."

"So what are you scared of?"

"I'm scared that I won't please you, that I won't be any good."

"Well, I'm afraid that I might cum too soon and not satisfy you."

"My mom says it just takes practice, that it just gets better the more you do it."

"Our folks are remarkably liberal; we're lucky."

"They left us some wine; let's have some to help us relax a little bit."

We shared a bottle of some good cabernet, and were both feeling a lot more relaxed. The master bedroom had a fireplace in it, and I stoked it up, so that there was a warm, mellow glow in the room. I lit a bunch of candles around the room.

My mom and dad had given me a pair of satin pajamas for the occasion. I'd only ever worn a tee shirt and shorts to bed since I was a toddler. I put them on and paced the bedroom anxiously, waiting for Brianna.

She finally emerged from the bath in a sheer black negligee. It was a wonderful contrast to her milky white skin. The outline of her gorgeous body was visible through the diaphanous fabric.

"You are so beautiful, Brianna."

"Hold me, Eric.... kiss me....mmmm..... stroke my body while I stroke yours.... your hands feel so good.... I love to feel your body under that soft satin.... ooo, your cock is so hard.... does that satin feel good when I stroke it?"

"God, yes.... I love to feel your ass, run my hands all over it.... knead it."

"That sends shivers all over me. I like it when you run your hand up and down my crack.... ooo, tickle my butt hole with your finger."

"I'm going to slide these straps off your shoulders.... your breasts are so beautiful, they fill my hands."

"Kiss them.... mmmm..... lick my nipples.... suck them.... harder.... bite them a little bit... OW....Oh....God, that makes me so hot....let me take your top off so I can feel your skin against me."

"Rake your nails over my back.... hoooo, that gives me the shivers.... pull my pants down..... let me take the rest of your nightie off.... I love to look at your body.... come over and lie down with me."

"Your cock is so hard, it's throbbing..... I can't believe I'm going to feel that inside me tonight.... oh yes, kiss my pussy.... lick it right there....right there.... oh God.... Eric, Eric, I'm gonna cum.... cummmmmm.... nghhhhhh....ahhhhh...."

"Are you ready for me?"

"Yes.... yes.... let me put it in.... rub it over my clit first.... mmmmm.... put the head between my lips.... go slow, Eric.... slow.... uhhhh.... oh, it's stretching meeee.... it's so big...."

"Are you okay?.... your cunt is so hot, so slippery.... it feels like liquid silk.... now a little more.... some more.... I never dreamed anything could feel so good.... deeper.... deeper.... ahh, it's all the way in."

"I feel so full.... so close to you.... like our bodies are joined; like we are one."

"I'm gonna move out.... now come back in."

"Ohhhh..."

"Out....in...."

"Mmmm.....ahhh....mmm....ahhh....mmm....ah."

"I love you.... love you.... love you... love you... love you...."

"I feel like I'm gonna cum soon, Eric.... but it's different.... ohhh.... deeper inside me... oh God.... oh God.... oh God...."

"I'm going to cum with you...."

"ERRRIIIICCCC!"

"BRIANNNNAAAHHH!"

"How do you feel?"

"Wonderful."

"Me too."

"Mom says it gets better and better."

"Let's find out."

12