Best Friends Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks" he said as he opened the door. I ran off to the gym feeling better that I helped him out.

The rest of the day went smoothly. Except for that the debut for my commercial was tomorrow and I had to be there, as well as some people from upstairs. I came home with lots of work to do. Roxy sat at the table in the kitchen.

"Hey." I said. She looked up with a smile.

"Hey." she said. "I found a job!" she screamed.

"Go you." I replied. "Where at?" I asked.

"At that rock cafe. They gave me a card and I filled it out online. Sorry I used your computer." she said.

"No problem." I replied.

"I start tomorrow!" she giggled.

"Congratulations" I smiled back. "Where's Chris?" I said.

"He called and said he was working a double to get some OT" she smiled. Good boy I thought but I knew he probably went to see someone. "Things are looking up" she smiled and ran up the stairs. I went back to my room and sat there going over my notes. I fell asleep easy that night. I heard the door open and close. I looked up at the time 0:12am. Must have been Chris getting home late, and I heard the familiar noise of the door across the hall open and close.

"Wake up!" I heard. Slowly I stirred. Roxy was leaning over me. "Wake up! Your late!" she said. I looked over at the time I was really late.

"Why didn't my alarm go off?" I shouted. She held my phone in her hand.

"You left it downstairs." she said. I ran into the bathroom thankfully Chris wasn't there today. Quickly getting dressed and ready in under twenty mins. I launched myself downstairs. Roxy was wearing jeans and a shirt, with her car keys in her hand.

"I'll take you." she said. She was the only one that had a car. It was New York not many people drove.

"Thanks" I said there was no way I could get there on time taking the subway.

"Taking Martin to work Chris!" she shouted up the stairs.

"He's home?" I asked. As we left the apt.

"Yeah his boss told him to come in late because of the late shift he did last night." she said. We got into her car which was more of a small SUV than a car. She sped along the roads ignoring a lot of the traffic signals, reminded me of me when I used to drive. "You look nervous." she said over to me.

"That obvious huh?" I said my hands shaking. This was big, if all went well I could get a raise and my own office. This is what I was waiting for. "Crap my notes!" I shouted. I had forgot them at home.

"Want me to go back?" she asked slowing down. And be really late? I thought about it.

"No, I have all the ideas of what I have to say in my head." I said. "Keep going." I told her. We reached the underground parking. And she parked in a spot.

"You look like shit!" she said. She was right. I was sweating and my hands were shaking. She reached over to the glove box. Her chest rubbed against my thigh. Oh god that didn't help matters. She grabbed some napkins. "Here wipe that sweat away." she said sitting back in her seat.

"Thanks." I said wiping my brow and hands.

"How late are you?" she asked. I looked at the time.

"Thanks to you. I am ten minutes early" I sighed.

"See!" she smiled but then she looked down. "Oh." she said staring at my pants. I quickly tried to hide it.

"Sorry. I should go." I said embarrassed.

"No hold on." she said. "So those videos I saw on your computer?" she asked.

"What Videos?" I said then I remembered that I was watching some porn before I left that morning, I must not have exited out.

"You know the big chested women." she said.

"Yeah but... I really should go." I leaned for the door.

"Really your going to walk in with that sticking out?" she said crossing her arms. I came back in. "Listen I can help you." she said. "You have helped me and Chris more than we can ever thank you, so think of it as a favor." she smiled.

"No I couldn't" I said.

"Do you even know what I am talking about?" she smiled. Which I really didn't maybe a handjob at best? "Get in the back." she said. Pulling her hair back in a pony tail.

"What? I can't Chris is my friend." I said and I really meant.

"Get in the back!" she ordered on the verge of she devil voice. I quickly climbed in the back. She quickly joined me reaching on the side of my seat and pushed. The seat went back and now she was kneeling between my legs. "Chris doesn't have to know, and this only a favor, because you need this job and if you go in there the way you are, your likely to blow it. Understand?" she said looking at me. All I could do was nod, the world was spinning. She quickly grabbed my fly and pulled it down reaching inside and grabbed my dick. When she saw it her eyes widened. "Ok Wow!" she said with a pleasant surprise. She started stroking it up and down with one hand while reclining the chair with the other now she was directly above it. "Didn't know you was working with this!" she said pleasantly. She yanked her top off. "Now remember! Only a favor!" she said as I looked at her bra, it was a purple lace, loosing against holding some of the biggest tits I had ever seen. She pushed my dick under the bra and quickly began tit fucking me.

"Fuck that feels good" I said as she rubbed them up and down against me. My dick head never made it higher than the peak of her cleavage. She started going faster.

"Damn your lasting longer than Chris ever did when I tit fucked him" she said as she pushed them tighter together.

"Fuck your good at this!" I said feeling my dick between her tits. I had been tit fucked before, but never with tits this big.

"Come on you got to cum now, or you will be late." she said. Rubbing and twisting them around my dick.

"Fuck them. I want to stay here." I said. She smiled.

"No, Sit up look at your big dick between my tits." She said. As I looked the sight made me throb harder. "Fuck its getting bigger!" she said rubbing them faster she lowered her head and began to lick the head as it popped out then she began sucking on the head.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" I said falling back down as I began to cum all over her chest.

"There! Feel better?" she asked pulling her tits off of my dick and putting her shirt back on.

"Much!" I said my mind had cleared and I wasnt sweating as much. She grabbed a napkin and wiped the remaining cum off my dick. "Thanks I ...." began to say.

"Just a favor. Never to be spoken of again or hinted or repeated." she said climbing back into the drivers seat. "Go kill em champ!" she said. I nodded and exited the car.

The meeting went perfect. Like she said. I knocked it out of the park. The commercial was a big hit with the execs and they had decided to show it to the sponsors who they said will gobble it up and put it on television soon. My boss shook my hand so much I thought he was going to tear it off. I never felt so happy. I got the raise I wanted and an office. No more annoying guy and no more thinking of getting another job. I could pay my rent and theirs. Hell we could move into a bigger apt, maybe one with two bathrooms. I smiled all the way home. I opened the door and saw Roxy sitting at the table she had a glum look on her face, she was still wearing the same shirt and jeans she wore when she dropped me off. They must have called and told her they didn't need her to work, I thought. I put down all my paper work and headed for the table.

"Don't worry there will be other jobs." I said reaching out to hold her hand. She looked up at me with a lost look on her face, under her hand there was a note. I reached for it.

Dear Roxy and Martin:

I don't know where to start, I have wrote several letters yesterday and this morning and none of them sounded right. So I will try to be like you Martin and just say it. I am leaving, no I am not doing anything stupid like that. But I am going back to Florida. You were right both of you when you both said there is something on my mind thats keeping me from being me. The lack of interest at work and the lack of interest in our relationship. I went to seek help and I found out in a few minutes which has been holding me back for years. It's this place. New York is not meant for me the fast pace, the big lights all of it. It has never felt like home. I know Martin when we decided to leave Florida together we said it was too slow and too behind the times. But I miss it, it suits me. As soon as I started thinking about moving back I started to feel better. Even now writing this I feel better inside. And I hope the two of you understand that this is the best for me, for us. I will always hold a place for the two of you. And if you ever forgive me for leaving like this instead of saying bye face to face. I hope you will contact me. I know our friendship Martin and I know I will hear from you when you calm down. And I hope the same for you Roxy but I understand if I never hear from you again. Martin as one last favor friend to friend will you take care of her? I know you will.

Always your friend

Chris.

That night we both sat there both taking turns to read the letter. Trying to find something that would change. That would tell us our friend would come back through that door but he never did.

The End

12