All Comments on 'Best Friends Visit OnaSpa Ch. 01'

by edgefull

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
amber_now26amber_now26about 19 years ago
book me a room

If a place like this realy existed, I'd blow all my savings on visits there. Wonderfully paced story that moves back and forth between explicit sexual activity and the anticipation of the characters. Beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
best friends visit onaspa

The story made me hot - actually it made me touch "it" for a while and then go find my partner to masturbate with. Thanks! chris

latinstudlatinstudabout 19 years ago
A Fantastic Build-up

Hurry with the next chapters. You built up a wonderfully hot place that needs to be described much more, along with the girls' various escapades. Great build-up, please finish it.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
A great story for men as well as women

Comes the millennium when people won't be offended by public sensuality, there should be a whole chain of OnaSpas all around the world. Onanism is popular with both men and women, so some of the branches should be for men, others for women, and still others for both genders, for all who enjoy masturbating while watching and being watched.

As a Certified Massage Therapist who teaches couples how to give each other erotic massages, I frequently see one partner masturbating while I sensuously massage the other partner. Then when I massage the first partner, the other partner watches and masturbates. After that I coach them as they give increasingly erotic massages to each other, almost inevitably resulting in mind-blowing happy endings.

Now that I'm retired, I no longer charge for these massages and lessons, because I love to watch the reactions when the visitors reach a stimulating climax. But I'll always enjoy reading well-written stories which feature erotic massage scenes like this one. Kudos to the talented author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous