Best Friends Visit OnaSpa Ch. 02

Story Info
Ali and Elle's first evening.
5.3k words
4.73
60.4k
17

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers

(continued from Best Friends Visit OnaSpa Ch. 01)

After Ali's orgasm, Jessica bid us goodbye, and we returned to our suite. Ali and I both needed a nap, so we both laid down on the king size bed and talked for a bit until we both zonked out. When I woke up, Ali was still sleeping. It was already 5:30pm. I dozed for a while longer and then got up to get ready for dinner. I drew a bath in the large Jacuzzi tub and lit some candles. Ali came in as I was soaking.

"Can I join you?"

"Of course!" I said eagerly.

Ali slipped out of her shirt and slipped into the bath.

"Mmmmm…this is going to be a fun weekend. I can't believe we're actually here," she said.

"Yeah. I can't believe this place actually exists. I mean who would have thought?"

"You mean who would have thunk it," Ali said in her best exaggerated drawl. We both laughed. "I know," she added. "It's amazing. I'm really glad you came with me…uh…." She had realized her pun, altogether too late. We both giggled.

"So what do you think about going to Jessica's cunnilingus class tomorrow," Ali asked.

"Well, I guess I'd be willing to go watch. I'm not sure I am exactly sure I'm ready to go that direction," I replied.

"I guess I should have been clearer in my question….I was actually talking just about watching rather than participating. Although in a way I'm curious."

"Are you becoming more interested in sex with women?"

"Yeah, maybe. I just think I'm sexual in general. Remember when I was using the butt plug on you at the desert house?"

"Yeah. That was pretty amazing."

"Well, I so wanted to go down on you. I just thought it might be too much. I've never done that before."

"Wow, well, yeah, it might have been. But then again, you're my best friend. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me." After a pause, I said, "So let's go to the class. If you want to participate, go ahead. I probably won't. But I'll support you in it, if you want to try it."

"Thanks, sweetie. Thanks for your support. Let's do that, then," Ali replied appreciatively. She leaned down and kissed my soapy knee, which was protruding above the water's surface. Her nipples were unusually hard.

We got out of the tub and dried off using the luxurious white hotel towels.

Reflexively, I headed to my drawer to get panties, and then I stopped myself. How silly, I thought; I wouldn't be needing any for the whole weekend. What a strange concept!

Ali and I got dressed for dinner. I wore a set of black hose with matching garter belt, along with black high heels. Ali put on a set of sheer-to-waist pantyhose with a belt. For the first time, we were going more topless than bottomless!

"How are you going to masturbate with that on?" I asked

"I'll just slip them off if I really get going. Jessica said it's a popular outfit. People can see my pussy, so I'm happy about that," she said grinning. "I'm already getting wet thinking about going out in this."

"I'm a little nervous," I said.

"Really? Why? You look hot. Believe me."

The room phone rang. It was Sarah. She reminded us that we never decided where to meet. I suggested our suite.

As we were putting on our makeup, the doorbell rang. Sarah walked in, essentially totally nude except for a corset and high heels. She had her hair up.

"You guys look beautiful!" she almost shrieked.

"Thanks, you too!" I said. "Do you want to have a drink on the veranda?"

"Yeah, that'd be great." Ali went to pour us some wine.

From the veranda, we could see groups of nude and semi-nude women heading toward the hotel restaurant.

Sarah sat down on the lounge chair and spread her legs to a fairly wide position and started caressing herself.

"You guys don't mind if I do this, do you? I never got a chance to come during the afternoon at SoloWorks, so I'm really horny."

"No not at all! Go for it!" Ali said enthusiastically.

We continued chatting nonchalantly as Sarah masturbated in front of us. We caught up and learned more about Sarah's schedule here. I learned that her next yoga class was in the morning and that she was teaching an anal masturbation class in the afternoon.


"I really like teaching that one because it really opens up things for a lot of girls."

As Ali and I started giggling, she added, "No pun intended! You guys should check it out." Sarah was now sliding her finger in and out of her pussy.

"We were going to go to the cunnilingus class tomorrow afternoon," Ali said.

"Oh! Well that's great. I didn't realize…."

I interrupted, "I'm just going to watch. Ali was curious, let's just say."

"Well, that's what this place is great for," Sarah said.

"What's it like?" I asked, sort of on Ali's behalf.

"You mean the class? Well, basically you go in and the instructor—I think Jess is the teacher tomorrow, right?—well the instructor teaches some techniques by showing some anatomy via pictures and diagrams. Then she'll have the students try the techniques on a real person. They often have assistants to be the 'receivers'. And then the teacher just goes around the room giving comments. It's really sexy and informative."

"What percentage of the girls actually are lesbian or bi?" I asked.

"Well it's hard to say. I'd guess half. A lot of girls are curious and want to know more about it. Basically, I think girls come here and want to explore sexually and find they want to experience more than just masturbation."

"Do you think I should try it?" Ali asked.

"Sure, why not?" Sarah replied.

"I'm just a little nervous about it," Ali said.

"Why? Have you not gone down on a girl before?"

"I haven't. I came close with Elle recently while helping her with some anal masturbation, and my curiosity was really piqued when I watched you go down on Elle at SoloWorks. That really sent me over the edge!" Ali was looking at me with a certain twinkle in her eye.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with trying it. I guarantee that once you get over the initial nerves, it's really great." Sarah was rubbing her pussy furiously. "By the way, I'm going to come now." Her spread legs jerked upward, and she threw her head back, grunting. Ali and I smiled at one another as Sarah came in waves. Ali got up and retrieved a couple of hand towels, moistened them, and brought them back to Sarah to clean up with. Ali knelt down beside Sarah, and leaned in, gently wiping Sarah's vaginal area.

"Wow, this is great service," Sarah said, breathily.

"My pleasure. You did the same for me when I visited you at SoloWorks back home," Ali said.

We all chuckled. Sarah laid back on the ottoman to catch her breath for a minute. I broke the heady silence.

"Well, so, should we go to dinner?" I said.

"Yeah, let's," Ali said, helping the beautiful and very nude Sarah up off the ottoman.

I was a little tipsy from the wine already. And plenty nervous going out in this outfit. We exited the suite and found ourselves in the lobby, which adjoined the restaurant area. Nude women were everywhere. The range of half-attire was extraordinary. About half were bottomless in some way. Another quarter were fully nude. The rest had some sort of stocking outfit or some kind of sheer bodystocking. Several girls were wearing sheer baby dolls, barely coming below their pussies.

"Ali!" We all turned as we heard Ali's name projected from across the lobby. It was Lydia, walking briskly toward us.

"Hey girl!" Ali yelled out.

As Lydia approached, I was taken by her beauty, especially her firm, young body. Little did I know, having only seen her at Ali's desert house in baggy shorts.

"Hi guys! How are you?" Lydia asked energetically. She seemed less shy meeting us here in this circumstance than when we'd met at Ali's house.

"Great," Ali replied. "You look gorgeous. I didn't realize you were so… uh… hot," she added, a little flustered. Lydia was nude except for a thong-like gray harness. On the front, there were two straps outlining her vagina—somewhat as if a pair of panties had had the material taken out of them, leaving only the straps. Her pussy was bare.

"Aw, thanks. You guys look beautiful too. Very sexy outfits!"

Ali reached over and fingered her harness. "So this is nice."

"Yeah, it's actually a butt plug harness," she said, turning part way around. You could see that there was a fitting on the back that was holding the base of a butt plug. "Other than being sexy, it holds it in for me."

"Wow, that's neat," Ali said.

"So how are you guys liking it here?" Lydia asked.

"It's great! Rather amazing." Ali looked over at me as she continued, "We're still getting used to it. Jessica gave us the whole tour today. We were wondering where you were."

"Yeah, I was assisting someone else, but I'll be all yours for the rest of your time here."

"Do you want to join us for dinner?" Ali asked.

"Sure! Why not?" Lydia was very animated and eager.

We walked over to the dining hall. I was so aroused watching Lydia walk ahead of me.

As the hostess, who was wearing the usual hotel uniform of sheer pantyhose, a belt and heels, showed us to our table, I could feel the other women in the room checking us out; there seemed to be such an appreciation for nudity and for the outfits we were wearing.

Our waitress arrived fairly quickly to take our drink orders. Her name was Jane and she was nude from the waist down, wearing a beautiful sheer black top. She told us about the specials, and I realized how hungry I was… we hadn't really eaten since the plane trip.

I also realized that I had to pee. So I asked Sarah where to go.

"Well, there are two places. There's the normal restroom and the watersports room."

"Uh, really? What's that," I asked.

"The watersports room is for those who like to pee, well, sort of publicly. You basically go in and there's a big room with and you just sit down on a bench and go. I'll go with you and show you after we go to the regular rest room. I have to pee too."

Sarah and I got up. I guess my eyes were registering some surprise, and Ali and Lydia were looking at me, kind of giggling.

After peeing, Sarah showed me to the watersports room. It was a large room, with a place to put your shoes. There was the sound of rushing water. It appearing to be running beneath the floor, which was covered in a fine metal grating. There were benches around the perimeter of the room. There were two women sitting next to one another, talking rather nonchalantly. Their legs were spread wide and they were peeing directly out in front of themselves.

My pussy was gushing as I thought back to when Ali peed for me at her desert house.

"Interesting, huh?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, I kind of like it," I said, surprising even myself. I realized I could really handle—no, actually get turned on by—girls peeing.

When we returned to the table, Ali and Lydia were talking amongst themselves.

"So, what did you think?" Lydia asked me.

"Wow." I laughed out loud, sort of gustily. "Uh… that's all I can say right now. Wow."

Everyone around the table was giggling with me. Ali knew, especially, how challenging this all was, since it was only a few weeks since this world had opened up to me. Three weeks ago, I wouldn't have thought that I would have spent so much time masturbating with my best friend or being nude and so openly sexual in front of gaggles of other women.

The waitress came to take our order. The menu was actually quite appealing. I was famished, so I got the steak au poivre.

"I'm ordering for two, even though I'm not pregnant." Everyone laughed. I was so hungry, I didn't care if my stomach pooched out a bit afterward. It was weird to think of being vain when we all were so nude and exposed.

Lydia and I struck up a conversation.

"You know," I said with a shy smile, "I was absolutely mortified when I first met you."

"You mean at Ali's house, with Marie?"

"Yeah. That was it."

"Why?"

"Well, I was naked, if you'll remember. I—we—didn't expect Marie to bring you along. And I felt especially weird because you're so young. I felt like we were corrupting you."

"Well don't feel that way. You both were beautiful when I saw you. And I am not a stranger to being nude myself. My mom is very open that way," Lydia replied matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, I'm curious about that. I mean I grew up in such a conservative, white, waspy family. So Marie just lets you be nude around the house?"

"Yeah, usually I'm naked. Mom caught me masturbating one time in the living room when I was 14. And then we had a long talk where she told me all about her sexual past. She told me she loved to masturbate and that it was really healthy. She told me it was ok to be open about it. So I started a trend of doing it openly, even in front of her. I also have a few girlfriends that like to do it, so they'd come over and do it."

"Really? Wow. That's amazing. My mom would never have had that going on in her house…. So you have your friends over and you just masturbate together? Openly, in your mom's house?" I asked, interest completely piqued.

"Yeah. Before I was 18, my mom told me so that we'd keep safe in our sexual activities that we could come over anytime. I'd already revealed to her that I'd masturbated with certain girlfriends—and even done more than that—and so she said she would happily host little masturbation parties."

"And? What were they like?" My pussy was getting so moist. I thought about going to find a towel station so I could wipe myself.

"Well, my two best friends are Gina and Jennifer. Like when we were about 17, we had a little nude birthday party for Gina. They came over and I met them at the door in the nude. They quickly took their clothes off. My mom—who was clothed—brought out a huge array of snacks and she'd rented a bunch of cool girl movies. And a couple of adult ones. We'd never watched anything like that together. During the whole day, we masturbated, with our fingers and some of my toys. We gave Gina an amazing dildo as a present and used it on each other. And my mom just kind of waited on us and brought us food and drinks and everything."

"Wow…." My pussy was completely gushing.

"Yeah, it was great. Gina and Jenn had a hard time at first being really open about masturbating in front of my mom. I had to convince them it was ok and that my mom really liked it and encouraged it. My mom actually encouraged me to come here and work during the summers after I turned 18."

"So it was not a big thing for you to come to this environment, then, right?" I asked

"Not really. I had never been around so many nude women at once. But I like women, so it's good for me," she said smiling devilishly. I envied how open and free Lydia's outlook was.

"Wow. I know I keep saying wow. But that's really the only thing I can say! These stories are really making me wet," I added in a more hushed tone.

"You can play with yourself, you know," Lydia said supportively.

"Here? Now?" I asked looking around, then giggling a bit. "Nah, I'll wait. I do need a towel though."

"Well just so you know," she said smiling. She reached over to caress my knee.

Our dinners were delivered by two gorgeous young women. The food was delicious and I ate with abandon.

Music from a DJ had started up and a few women began to collect on the dance floor. Lydia stood up and loosened the butt plug harness, removing it and her butt plug, She wrapped them up in her napkin. She was now completely nude except for her pumps.

"Let's go!" Lydia said, excitedly, as she grabbed Ali's hand and got her out of her chair.

We watched them walk to the dance floor arm-in-arm. All the nudity was really getting to me--in a good way. Sarah saw me staring at the women. I was transfixed by all the pussies, breasts and asses. An amazing sight.

"Pretty wild, huh?" she said to me. "You can bring yourself off if you need to. Or else dance with me."

I wasn't ready to masturbate in front of everyone, so, staring at Sarah, I got up from my chair. She got up in response and we walked to the dance floor. A ballad came on just then, so as Sarah twirled around on the dance floor to face me, I moved in and we put our arms around each other. I felt our breasts mash together. Hers were warm and soft. Very comforting, actually. The skin on her back was soft and smooth. My nipples were hard and my pussy was very wet. I couldn't believe this was really happening.

Our skin clung together as we moved around in a slow circle. Sarah was caressing my back. I responded in kind—feeling too uncomfortable to do nothing—and caressed her back as well. I could occasionally feel her pubic hair on my pelvis and upper leg. It was very sexy. It was like I was back in a high school slow dance except it was with a beautiful nude woman! As we caressed one anothers' backs, Sarah's caressed swept ever wider circles until she began caressing the sides of my pelvis. Her hands made their way back up my back via my buttocks.

"I'm sorry," Sarah said, pulling her head away from my shoulder. "I didn't mean to be fresh."

"Don't even think about it. It felt nice," I said.

At the end of the music, we separated and smiled at one another. I felt a little awkward, since we'd both gotten into it. She must have been able to tell I was aroused. And then she broke the ice.

"You are very sexy, Elle. That dance made me pretty hot. I hope you don't mind me asking this, but would you mind if we went somewhere so I could masturbate for you?"

"Uh… Of course, Sarah! Where should we go?"

"Out by the pool?"

"Ok, great." I didn't know exactly what I was getting myself into.

As we walked by our table, I noticed Ali and Lydia were still dancing. It was sexy seeing their breasts bounce around not quite with the rhythm of the music. A number of women were kissing and fondling one another, both on the dance floor and at their tables. Many were openly masturbating at their tables.

We got to the pool area. There were a few women scattered about, including a few cocktail waitresses, who were nude from the waist down. We took two chaise lounges. I was reminded of sitting by Ali's pool while she masturbated. Sarah was so beautiful, and I was nervous. I wanted to play with myself, but I wanted her to be the focus of attention.

Sarah turned one of the chaises around so we could face each other. After we sat down, a waitress came over and took drink orders from us. She asked if we'd like any sex toys, and Sarah obliged, specifying a certain vibrator. I declined.

"Are you sure you don't need a toy?" Sarah asked.

I shook my head. Sarah leaned back, and in the most amazing and sultry way, spread her legs. She drew her arms up along her inner thighs and then reversed direction, caressing herself with her fingertips. Just one cycle of that and I was gushing again.

"Do you want to play with yourself too? You can, you know."

I shook my head and said, "No, I want you to enjoy yourself and for this time to be about you. I'll come later."

"I feel guilty 'cause I just came not long ago."

"Don't. Enjoy yourself. You made me feel special at SoloWorks, so now it's my turn to make you feel special."

Her left hand was caressing her breasts and, with her right hand, she was running her fingers lightly through her pubic hair.

"I wish I could see your pussy better," Sarah said, acting a little shy and yet sultry.

I was glad I'd worn a garter belt and stockings, so my pussy was completely 'available' as they would say around the spa.

I moved along the edge of my chaise, closer to Sarah's torso and lewdly spread my legs as wide as they'd go, bringing my knees up as high as they'd go. I held myself up with my arms. My nipples were hard as stones.

Just then, the waitress brought Sarah her vibrator, along with drinks for both of us. The balmy night was beautiful. Surreal, in that I was sitting here outside, legs splayed wide, showing myself to another nude woman. And another nude woman bending down before me to deposit our drinks next to us.

edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers
12