Best Friends Visit OnaSpa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had already started stroking her pussy. She inserted the dildo into herself and immediately both her hands were focused on her groin. One hand rubbing her clit and the other guiding the dildo in and out of her.

I could tell she was already close. Obviously, the dancing had aroused her a lot. I was caressing my inner thighs and running my hands up my stomach to my breasts. In less than a minute, Sarah started coming. She whimpered audibly and her body shook. Her head was turned away, her eyes closed. I got up and sat next to her torso on the edge of her chaise. I ran my hands through her hair, and caressed her breasts and her stomach. She turned her head toward me and opened her eyes and smiled.

"That was incredible," she said. "Thanks so much."

"My pleasure. I'm glad you came," I replied.

A minute later, Lydia and Ali appeared by the pool and came toward us.

"What are YOU two up to?" Ali asked impishly.

"I needed to come, and Elle was kind enough to watch me," Sarah replied, still out of breath. "Whew!" she exclaimed, still coming down from her orgasm.

"What are you guys up to?" I asked.

Ali picked up my drink and took a sip. "Well we were just dancing. And it was a lot of fun. I realized I'm really tired from our trip, so I thought I'd turn in early." Talking directly to me, she asked, "Do you want to stay out?"

I replied, "Nah, I think I'm ready to turn in. I'm beat, too."

Sarah and I got up. We exchanged cheek kisses and hugged one another tightly. The same wetness came back to me immediately. Lydia offered to walk us back to the suite.

As we were passing through the lobby, Lydia said, "So Elle! Sarah wanted to masturbate for you? How was that?"

"Yeah…it was…great. Very sexy. She got excited by our dancing, which, was true for me too, so she really needed a release. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I guess I should have told you this, but there's some etiquette around here I should tell you about," Lydia said.

"Gee that seems ominous. Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh no…no way. I just realized Jess and I forgot to tell you certain things. So basically this is how it works. Obviously this is a place for masturbation, but with that comes sex too. Certain girls hook up with other girls and are interested in girls. Like me," she said grinning. "But of course the owners don't want to create an aggressive culture here that's just about hooking up because they want the main theme to be masturbation. So the way you communicate interest in someone is by asking someone to watch you masturbate. If that other person wants to take it further, they can, but of course they don't have to. It's a way of communicating interest without a lot of pressure on either side."

"So but what happens if you don't want to watch someone masturbate?" I asked.

"Well, pretty much no one says no. It's kind of a cultural standard. It's something we do for each other. If someone is horny but I don't want to get involved with them or I'm not attracted to them or even if I don't feel like masturbating at that moment, I will always be glad to help them come by watching them. It's a very giving place like that. So you did the opposite of something right. You got the fundamental idea of the place, which is about helping others with their arousal."

"Well that's good," I replied, a little relieved. "So, you think Sarah's hot for me?"

"Well, probably she was at least hot for you at that moment. Don't read anything into it."

"Ah," I said, still a little uncomfortable with the idea that I might not return the feelings.

"So here you guys are. It was great to see you and thanks for asking me to dinner," Lydia said as we walked up to our suite door. We exchanged cheek kisses. Ali hugged Lydia, and I while I keyed into our room, Lydia said, "So Saturday midday, right?"

Ali replied brightly with a "Yep!"

I was trying to decode the exchange as Ali said to me, "We're going to masturbate together Saturday and maybe do a masturbation performance that night."

"Wow, great. What does that entail?" I asked.

"Well I guess you just sign up and get up on the stage and play with ourselves. They use cameras and project it on the screens."

"You are very brave…," I said smiling at her.

I went to the fridge to get a bottle of water. Both of us immediately started taking off our outfits. I was flipping through the channels on the TV in the living room while Ali used the bathroom. My pussy was covered in a crusty residue from all the wetness of the evening, so I got up and padded over to the bathroom when Ali came out. I used the bidet to clean myself up a bit.

As I exited the bathroom, Ali was laying on the bed, sprawled out.

"Elle, come over here and sit next to me," she said. I realized as I walked toward her, I'd almost become used to seeing her nude.

"What's up best friend?" I asked warmly.

"Well, I have a favor to ask," she asked with trepidation in her voice.

"What is it sweetie?"

"Well, I'm really thinking a lot about that cunnilingus class tomorrow. And I want to do it. Meaning I want to participate."

"Ok…," I said in the silent space after her words.

"And, well…I'm concerned about it being overwhelming. Even though it would be not my first time, I think I'd feel that way." There was a slight pause. "So… uh… I was wondering if I could try it out on you, you know, just to get comfortable with it."

"Uh, you mean now? You want to go down on me?"

"Yeah."

"Well, ah, of course sweetie. I guess that's ok."

"No, I don't want to force that on you. I know you don't really want to go in that direction sexually."

"No, really, sweetie, it's ok. You just caught me off guard a little bit. I'd be happy to do that for you."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, of course, sweetheart. I am happy to help you with this."

Ali wasn't totally convinced.

"So….where do you want me?" I asked.

"On the bed…that's fine. Let me just pee, ok?"

Ali exited the bedroom, and I just lay there. I felt uncomfortable laying there not participating. So I got up and went to my drawers and got out a shirt to put on. I threw on a belt and got back into my heels that I'd worn tonight. I wanted this to be a little special for her.

Ali came out of the bathroom, and I was standing there, nude from the waist down. She looked surprised.

"I wanted this to be special for you, so I dressed up," I explained.

I walked over to and climbed onto the bed.

"Do you want me on the edge of the bed or up by the headboard?" I asked.

"Let's try the headboard."

I scooted back to the upper part of the bed and leaned back.

"Spread your legs, sweetie," Ali said sultrily. "Thanks for dressing up by the way. You look very sexy."

"Don't mention it," I responded. I spread my legs wide, after propping myself up with pillows against the headboard.

"Scoot down just a little bit," Ali commanded.

She grabbed my pelvis and pulled gently, just cocking my hips up. Ali kissed my inner thigh very lightly and started kissing up my thigh towards my pussy. She kissed alternate thighs and was caressing my hips.

As she arrived at my pussy, she took a large breath in and started putting light kisses around my outer labia. My vagina was incredibly moist.

"You're dripping down here."

"Yeah, I think I can tell. Does it taste ok?"

"I haven't really gotten a great taste, but it smells nice sweetie."

With that, she pressed her tongue in between my pussy lips and drew it upward, from my opening up to my clit. I shuddered.

"You taste good, sweetheart. Do you want me to make you come?"

"Only if you want to. This is for you, not me."

"Let's see what happens. I want to taste you some more."

I loved looking down at her head moving between my legs. Her lips felt so soft, softer than I'd ever felt with any guy I'd been with. It was a revelation. Every once in a while, Ali would look up at me, and I'd see the sheen of my juices on her lips and lower face. She looked at me with innocent, loving eyes. It was a beautiful sight.

Ali continued attending to my pussy; I knew I was close. She had perfect technique, and now I was wishing she'd done this for me at her vacation house.

When I started coming, I almost blacked out. It was so intense and my body shook so violently. I felt Ali gripping my hips as they bucked wildly. As I came out of the fog, I realized Ali had moved up my body. I opened my eyes and found Ali's face in front of mine, looking at me sweetly. To my surprise, she pushed her lips into mine and started kissing me. I was aware of feeling conflicted about taking things to this place, but I was so aroused and so drawn to her that I gave in to my desire. Her lips were soft, scented strongly with my juices. Our tongues and our lips played for several minutes. We stopped occasionally, with her head resting on my chest, using our hands to caress one another's bodies. It was a rush.

At a certain point, we both got tired, yawning obviously, and we put ourselves in a spooning position.

As I began dozing off, with my best friend in my arms, I heard Ali speak.

"I love you Elle."

NEXT: Best Friends at OnaSpa, Chapter 03

12