Best Friends Visit OnaSpa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers

Ali did so, as did Kyle and several other girls.

"If you're not wet yet, and you're receiving, I'm sure you'll get there quickly enough, but if you have problems, just call me over, or—and this is a note to the givers—just spend some time talking and caressing your partners' breasts. Or, of course, the receivers can masturbate as much as they want." After a pause, she added, "That goes for you guys who are here to watch; feel free to masturbate as much as you want."

Jessica then showed in great detail by demonstrating on Lydia some of her favorite ways to start.

"First, just get near her vagina and take in the aroma of her body and her pussy. Get comfortable there. It will make her more comfortable."

She demonstrated very tenderly licking and kissing around the outer labia and the inner thighs. She also reminded everyone that one should do what comes naturally.

"Also, make sure you ask your partner if she's ready. Take your time and go as slowly as you or she needs."

I watched Kyle and Ali hug. Kyle asked Ali if she's ready. Ali nodded.

It was amazing to watch the various girls moan and twitch as their partners' tongues landed on their vaginas. One couple was still talking while the receiver masturbated. Jessica went around the room and gave hints. I started masturbating in one of the plush chairs.

Ali came pretty soon with Kyle's tongue on her.

After about 20 minutes, Jessica said, "Ok girls, before we switch partners, I just want everyone to talk a little about their experiences. If you were on the receiving side, I'd like to hear about any special thing your partner did that really sent you up an extra special amount. And if you were giving head, I'd like to hear about your reactions to doing it on your partner, the taste, how much secretion there was, etc. And then I want to check your perceptions by going around the room and having a quick taste of each of the girls, so I can compare notes. It's one of the things that really helps give me perspective on teaching this subject. "

A girl named Natalie who was a 'giver' raised her hand.

"I really had never tasted a pussy before and I really liked the way Sue tasted. It was slightly tangy, but when it combined with my own saliva and her juices started flowing, it was incredibly hot...and tasty."

Jessica probed: "And her juices, were there a lot?"

"Well, I have nothing to compare it to, except maybe myself, but she was very wet."

"That's great. Sue, may I taste you briefly?"

Sue nodded in assent, and Jessica bent down and gave a long French-style kiss to Sue's vagina.

"Yeah, it tastes wonderful. Nice, slight tanginess."

"Kyle, how about you?"

"Ali tasted really good. I hadn't tasted a vagina either, and I was pleasantly surprised. The more I did it, the more I liked it."

"And the taste?" Jessica asked.

"I'd say sort of vinegary but salty too."

"Ali, do you mind?"

"Of course not, Jess. Here's your chance to taste me," I said, grinning.

After licking Ali's pussy for a bit, Jessica seemed pleased. "You really taste great, Ali."

Then it came time for the receivers to share their experiences.

"And Ali, how was it for you?"

"It was incredible. Watching her with her head between my legs was amazing. She did this one thing where she ran her tongue lightly along the area between my pussy and my asshole. It really was amazing."

The rest of the receivers gave their responses and then Jessica said, "Ok, now everyone switch partners. I know it might make sense to just reverse on your partner, but I like to mix it up and not have you guys get too comfortable with each other. Part of the beginner experience is getting comfortable with a new girl and really working through that anxiety."

Over the course of the next hour and a half, I came several times watching these girls lick and kiss one anothers' vaginas. Ali looked absolutely spent.

Jessica would demonstrate different techniques on Lydia, using the camera seat. In between those demonstrations, Lydia masturbated and came several times as well.

At the end of the session, Ali, Natalie and Kyle—who had ended up being together in the final pairing—and I chatted. We exchanged room numbers and made plans to have dinner that night.

I grabbed a towel for Ali and me so we could wipe our pussies.

"Well that was sexy," I said.

"Yeah. Did you wish you'd participated?"

"Not really, but it was amazing to watch. How was it for you in the final analysis?"

"Amazing and scary. I got really comfortable with it. It was very cool being able to be so open in a group setting like that."

"And the taste?"

"Every girl was so different. But ultimately I like the taste. I'm going to try to taste myself more often when I masturbate." After a pause, she said, "I'm beat. I should go take a nap before dinner."

"Good idea. Let's go back to the room," I offered.

When we got the room, Ali peed and then threw herself on the now made bed.

I was still restless.

"Ali, I'm still kind of worked up, so I'm going to masturbate in the living room while you nap."

"Hon, you can do it in here if you want. It won't bother me."

"Are you sure? You seem tired."

"No, it's fine. I'll watch you masturbate 'til you come and then I'll take a nap."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, of course, sweetie!"

So I sat in the chair and spread my legs and started stroking my pussy.

"So tell me which of the girls today was your favorite," I said, not wanting to be too boring as I sat there touching myself.

"Well, let's see, I think Kyle was the funnest overall to do it on. It was cool having her eat me and then a few partners later coming back to her. I just liked the smell and taste of her vagina, and I also liked just the shape and grooming of it."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well, I just liked the way her folds were put together. Her lips were soft and bare, and the feeling of her flesh against my face and lips was really nice. And she was probably the best tasting, but that's a matter of...uh...taste...uh....i guess," she said, starting to bust up with laughter at her own pun. I giggled with her.

"Are you going to try another class?"

"I think so. I would like to try it more. I don't know if that makes me a lesbian, but I liked the whole vibe...the whole process of eating pussy in an instructional environment like that. I loved being watched, too."

"I think Jess really liked how you tasted."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I could just tell. I don't think she wanted to seem biased, but there was a look on her face. I know Steph enjoyed tasting your cum."

"Yeah? I was kind of nervous, because that was kind of old cum from masturbating so much before that."

"No, I think she really liked that. You should go get a vaginal massage from her. She does full body massages too."

Changing the subject, Ali said, "So how are you doing over there?"

"I'm pretty close."

"Come up on the bed and do it next to me."

I jumped up and got on the bed, spreading my legs wide and turning my head toward her. Ali positioned herself near my pelvis, propping herself up with one arm. She began stroking my outer thigh.

"Come for me, sweetheart."

Almost immediately, I shuddered and started bucking wildly. It was one of the deepest orgasms I'd had with Ali present.

"Unbelievable," I said, hoarsely.

"Beautiful, too!" Ali replied.

Just then, the phone rang. It was Jessica, for Ali.

"Hi Al, did you enjoy the class?"

"Yeah I loved it."

"Any second thoughts?" Jessica probed.

"Not at all. I'm totally exhausted."

"Well it's a big step, obviously, and you came a lot. It was really nice tasting you, by the way."

"Thanks, that's very sweet," Ali replied.

"Say, I was wondering....I am doing a two girl photo shoot tomorrow and was wondering if you might want to do it with me. It's tomorrow afternoon."

"Well...uh...yeah, that's sound interesting."

"It's really fun and I think you're so beautiful and you'd look great with me on camera."

"Ok, well...."

"So how about we meet after dinner sometime. We could have a drink, maybe masturbate a bit and talk about it."

"Ok, that's a great idea. I'd love to masturbate with you," Ali replied.

"Ok, dear, I'll find you after dinner."

"Probably we'll be dancing," Ali mentioned.

"Ok great! See you soon!"

Ali hung up the phone.

"Jess wants to meet up after dinner." She glanced at the clock. "Yikes, I'm tired! Let's nap!"

We both curled up next to one another and were sound asleep in a minute's time. As I dozed off, I thought about how amazing it was to be in this environment. So comfortable. So relaxed. But still pushing me erotically. I set the alarm for 6:30. We didn't want to be late for our dinner with Natalie and Kyle.

edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers
12