Best Friends Visit OnaSpa Ch. 05

Story Info
Ali & Elle pack in a lot on their last day.
11.7k words
4.68
56.3k
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers

Kyle and I fell asleep on her couch and later moved to her bed. I slept like a baby. It was good. I woke up without alarm at about 9:30, which was making it tough to make it to Jessica's breakfast on time. I had to work fairly hard to wake Kyle up. She slept like a lead anvil. We kissed and caressed a little bit before we got up. It got me quite aroused.

We were clearly running out of time so I decided to just freshen up a bit with the bidet. But then there was the problem of what to wear. Pantyhose and a corset in the morning might smack of the walk of shame, so I just threw on the same belt and borrowed some flats from Kyle. I gave her my pantyhose as a gift as I'd found out she thought it would be a turn on to sniff them while she masturbates. Kyle was a go-for-it kind of girl!

We made our way to Jessica's suite. Ali answered the door. Completely nude, she gave Kyle a cheek kiss and gave me a hug. I could smell pussy on her breath and face.

"Somebody's been doing cunnilingus!" I said teasingly.

"Yep!" Ali said delightedly. Jessica was on the couch, legs spread, casually playing with herself. Natalie was sitting next to her, drinking from a coffee cup.

"And," Ali continued, "you, young lady must have been doing the same?"

As we moved into the room, I must have been beet red with embarrassment. But I conceded.

"Yeah, I did."

"Hooray!" Ali said. "So breakfast is a kind of celebration, then!"

"I guess so," I said sheepishly.

Jessica showed us to a roller cart with a host of fresh goodies for breakfast. I was famished, so I went for it. Ali pulled me aside.

"So?" in a hushed, but eager tone.

"Yeah?"

"How was it?"

"It was great. Kyle is everything you said."

Ali hugged me again, this time in a less cursory, more heartfelt way.

"And you? How was this morning?"

"Just amazing. I feel so much more confident now. Jessica tastes amazing."

Jessica continued masturbating during the breakfast and had a couple of quiet orgasms. We all chatted about the day's plans. Natalie had the idea that we should have a picnic out on the lawn at some point before we leave. We all nodded in assent, but I wasn't sure how we'd fit it in.

"We should invite Lydia, too. We haven't seen her that much!" I added.

"Lydia's been really busy. She got a chance to teach her own class on anal masturbation."

"Wow, we ought to check it out before we leave." Ali said.

"Yeah you should. It's a little frustrating because I got so used to her being available for my class as my assistant. She knows just what to do and is so easy to work with. Not to mention I love going down on her."

"We're running out of time. We should have booked a longer trip!"

"Yeah, totally." Ali remembered something. "Oh! And I signed up for my very own masturbation show!"

"Really? Where? When?" I asked.

"I really liked Carla's idea, so they let me sign up for doing the concierge desk while Carla is doing the registration desk. Carla loved the idea. She even thought that it would be cool if all the concierges were masturbating while on duty."

"That's perfect for you."

"Yeah, I'll be a good advocate for the Spa, to be sure. I've had the best time!"

"So who's going to my cunnilingus class today?" Jessica asked.

"I am!" Natalie exclaimed!

"Me too," Ali said. Kyle raised her hand.

"I might come watch," I said.

"Great! Are you girls going to show solidarity and go down on Natalie?"

Natalie, what with her period in full bloom, looked afraid of the answer.

Everyone nodded, and Jessica visibly showed she was pleased with us.

Kyle said, "So will you two give us a preview of what the photo shoot will look like? I'd love to masturbate to that."

Jessica and Ali looked at one another with that "good idea" look on their faces.

"69?"

"Yep."

Jessica laid down along the length of the couch and Ali got on top of her in a classic 69 position. They started immediately licking one anothers' pussies. Ali had become a pro, it seemed, rather overnight! Now I was a little jealous of her!

We all moved in closer and drank our coffee while watching. Except Kyle who was furiously masturbating.

When Jessica came, we all clapped. Ali made her come with such verve and confidence. It was, well, beautiful, I have to say. Likewise, when Ali came, we applauded. It was another example of how incredibly supportive this place is. I started to wish I could just live here rather than go back to the outside world!

It was coming on 11 and Kyle and I needed to get to the watersports class. Our bladders were certainly full, and everyone wished us a great time.

I was fascinated, but nervous.

We got to the room. Like the 'special' bathroom, I'd seen, the room was outfitted with a porous floor. There were mats all around for comfort. They were obviously designed to be easily washed off. There were several other nude women there waiting, and Jane, our teacher was already casually chatting with them.

Jane started out by welcoming us. As in the cunnilingus class, we all took turns explaining our interest in the class. I explained I'd seen Ali pee for me, and I thought it was a turn on.

Jane got up on the table in front of the room and spread her legs. She began her lecture by talking about some of the options for pee play. She described how you can prolong the fun by masturbating primarily and then peeing near or at the point of orgasm. Jane explained also that this class is often short because, unlike orgasms, it's pretty tough to pee more than once in a given class-type period, unless you've developed an extraordinary control over your bladder.

"You can pee really in any position that is comfortable to you. Of course a lot of girls have trouble with anything but the typical seated position, so a big part of this class is to get you comfortable with a more masturbatory position so you can combine it with your masturbation activities." As she explained this, she reached down and started touching her vagina.

"Also, if you want to pick a partner to pee on, that's encouraged too. I find some of my best orgasms happen when the warmth of another girls' urine is dribbling all over me. Of course, drinking it is fun, too, if more advanced, so if you want to try that, go ahead. If you're doing this for the first time, I think the big challenge will be to just find a comfortable position and let loose, especially in front of others like this. Once I got used to doing it in front of others, it really started to enhance my arousal. You can build up control, too, and learn to let little bits out during your masturbation session," she said, as she voluntarily let some urine dribble out of her pussy.

She also described another technique where two women can face each other and interlock their spread legs. The partners masturbate and, at their discretion, let the urine flow so that it hits her partners' vagina and legs. Jane's assistant Monique had come in late, just as Jane was explaining this. Monique ascended the table and got into the position with Jane. Jane continued masturbating and then stopped and let a strong stream of pee shoot toward Monique.

Kyle and I looked at one another with an obvious look of joint decision. We both smiled.

Kyle and I kissed a little bit and took the position Jane had just shown us. Jane advised us to masturbate as usual and just relax and the urination would happen more easily. For me, it happened very easily; I didn't have to stroke at all to start peeing on Kyle. We both laughed. It was fun as well as sexy to be doing this with one another. Kyle had still not peed, but we were both masturbating face to face, looking at each other. I spent quite a bit of time looking at her stroke that pussy I'd eaten the night before. It was hot.

Jane came by and chatted while we were masturbating. I came while we were chatting. It was still so surreal to me that I could be nude, masturbating, and have an orgasm in front of a virtual stranger and nothing was made of it. Jane was truly nonplussed.

Kyle ended up being the star of the show because she started cumming and peeing at the same time. It was amazing to watch. When her flow of urine peaked, it hit me on the chest, and the warm fluid felt amazing. I expected to be grossed out a bit, but I felt nothing of that. Wet with warm urine on us, we hugged and made out for a bit. Some girls were still masturbating. We took the opportunity to go to the adjacent shower and clean up. It was a shower we needed anyway, after waking up so late!

It was coming up on lunch time, so we went out to the patio. It was a beautiful, sunny, warm day. I used a house phone to call the room to try to find Ali. No answer. Eventually, Ali showed up with Mandy, the really hot bar waitress. Mandy was slim and tall and was completely nude except for a waist chain. Ali and she were busting up. Their chemistry was so obvious!

"Hi guys!"

"How was your class?"

"Very cool! Better than one could ever expect!!" Kyle said for both of us. "We definitely don't need to pee right now!"

Everyone chuckled.

"So do you guys want to join us?"

"Well I've got a bit of time before the photo shoot. Mandy and I ran into one another and we were going to go masturbate for a bit. But maybe we should have lunch and then do it. What do you think?" she said turning to Mandy.

"Great! Let's eat!" Mandy said.

We all chatted and yucked it up during lunch. It was lively banter about everything under the sun. I got teased a few times for my foray into cunnilingus. It turned out Mandy, though she'd worked here for a while, was pretty strictly into masturbation.

"So I'm wondering, how do you come to a place like this and not end up making love to or at least going down on another girl?"

"Well, it's not that I haven't done it before in my life, but I decided I really identify myself as a masturbator and exhibitionist. I love having girls, like this one here," she said grinning at and nudging Ali, "masturbate for me while I serve them drinks. It really hasn't affected me at all that I don't sleep with women."

"Wow that's cool. I think we all are primarily masturbators. That's what's so great about this place. It keeps the focus on that." Ali said. Very astutely, I might add!

Kyle and Mandy had to go to the bathroom, so Ali and I were left alone at the table.

"So we have to leave tomorrow from here at 10am?" Ali said.

"Yeah."

"That sucks."

"I know. I can't believe it's ending. We have to come back soon!"

"I know. I don't know when. But we can go to the desert house and masturbate there during any weekends we want."

"We'll have to. I can't believe I am saying this, but I've really gotten used to this!!"

"Me too," Ali said, almost wistfully. And then, changing the subject, "Elle, let's make sure to spend some time together before we leave. I'd really like us to masturbate for each other, you know, where like I watch while you masturbate and vice versa. Can we do that?"

"Of course, sweetie! I'd love that. When?"

"Well, I've got cunnilingus class this afternoon and then I'm free then. But maybe we should just turn in a little early and go back to the suite and do it there."

"That's a good idea. Let's."

We settled that as the very cute nude waitress brought us our check. The girls returned to the table and we decided to go hang out by the pool. Mandy and Ali were turned towards one another, masturbating and chatting. Close to 2pm, Kyle went back to her room. She said she'd like to go do some yoga or other exercise. I decided I wanted to watch Jessica and Ali's photo shoot.

We went upstairs to a room reserved for photography. It had a pretty, abstract backdrop and the usual photo equipment. Carrie was there; she was the erstwhile photographer and was wearing heels and a short white t-shirt. Jessica and Ali went to the adjacent walk in closet with Carrie to pick out a set of outfits.

Ali put on a light pink garter belt with stockings. And a matching choker. Jessica had matching color, but a different concept: a tight, waist-length spandex pink top, with thin straps. Matching shoes all around, too.

Carrie instructed them to take a few poses on the platform caressing one another.

"Ok, I want to get some close-ups." Carrie announced. "I just wanna check how wet you guys are."

She advanced toward the photo stage and asked the girls to spread their legs. She moved in.

To Ali, she said, with her forefinger outstretched, pointed at her vagina, "May I?"

"Sure." Ali said, matter-of-factly.

Carrie knelt down and slowly inserted her finger in Ali's pussy. It went in easily enough. Carrie did the same thing to Jessica.

"Getting there. I want you guys really wet. Dripping, if possible!" She said with a humorous tone. "Can you guys masturbate for a bit to try to get there?"

Ali and Jessica in earnest started stroking. Carrie watched intently, looking for the right amount of wetness in and around their vaginas.

"Maybe it would help if we went down on one another?" Ali said to Jessica.

"Why not?"

Jessica got up and moved over to Ali, kneeling down in front of her. "Carrie, is this ok?"

"Sure! Maybe I'll take some pictures while you're at it."

Jessica got comfortable sitting on the floor and leaned in, kissing Ali's inner thigh. She went to work on Ali's pussy. After a few minutes, camera clicking away, and with Ali appropriately groaning and shuddering with each stroke of Jessica's tongue, Jessica moved away and then asked Carrie if she thought that was better. Carrie inspected Ali. Her pussy was wet with saliva and a small drool of wetness was leaking from her pussy.

"That's perfect. Let me shoot that just as it is." Carrie began snapping photos feverishly.

Carrie had Ali spread her legs in different ways and take different positions to highlight her vagina. Jessica was masturbating while this was going on.

"Ok, Jess, get back in there and lick her and I'll take some pics of that."

Jessica began her ministrations on Ali's pussy. Ali seemed like she was really close. She could barely keep her eyes open.

"Yeah, that's great Jess. Looks great. She's very wet. Ok hold it there for a second," she said instructing Jessica to keep her tongue on a particular part of Ali's pussy.

"Ok keep going," Carrie instructed. As Jessica's tongue resumed, Ali started bucking wildly. Jessica grabbed Ali's hips and held her tongue down on Ali as her orgasm continued, serving to magnify Ali's shudders. It was a beautiful orgasm.

Ali took her place near Jessica's pussy and returned the favor. She proved again that she'd become quite comfortable with cunnilingus. At about 2:50, I reminded Ali that she had her masturbation show coming up.

"I should have thought that over. No time to clean up!" Ali said, kind of out of breath.

"Well, I'm sure you'll look great, even wet and messy," Jessica said.

Carrie nodded in agreement.

As Ali started changing out of her outfit, I suggested maybe she ought to wear it for her show. Carrie didn't seem to mind, so Ali put everything that had come off back on.

Meanwhile, Carrie approached Jessica, who was still lying around, kind of spent.

"Do you mind if I masturbate for you before you leave?"

"Of course not, honey. I think I'm too exhausted to do it, but you go for it. I'll watch."

They went over to a couch in the room, sat down and started in, with Carrie facing Jessica, legs spread and brought up to chest level. I thought to myself: someone should be photographing Carrie's pussy; it was beautiful.

Ali and I waved goodbye and I escorted Ali over to the lobby. Carla was already there, getting set up. The day manager, Ashley, was there talking to Carla. We all hugged hello.

"Great to see you. This is going to be fun." Carla said. "What have you guys been up to? You look great Ali! I feel underdressed now that I see you."

"I was just doing a photo shoot with Jessica. So we thought I'd just keep the outfit on for this."

"Ah, great idea."

"Indeed. I didn't get a chance to clean up though, so I really smell like pussy."

"That's ok. A lot of us like that," she said winking.

Ashley directed Carla to get up on the registration counter. It would be a little uncomfortable, but Ashley gave her some plush pillows to prop herself up with. Ashley spent a little time helping Carla find a position where her vagina would be clearly visible to clients arriving at the desk. Carla didn't hesitate to start right in and begin her stroking while continuing to chat with everyone around.

Carla helped Ali to her station at the concierge desk. It was similarly high and facing a direction perpendicular to that of the registration desk. You could see both girls masturbating from the main lobby area.

Sarah appeared quite suddenly with some toys and some promotional material for SoloWorks. So Alison started, using a dildo first. Sarah and I chatted up a storm as Ali got to work on her pussy. A few new clients came in through the big automatic doors, going straight for the registration desk. A couple of girls I recognized from dinner came up to the concierge desk and wanted to arrange for a later ride back to civilization on the following day. They stopped to watch Ali masturbate for a bit after getting their business done.

Just then, I saw Ali's eyes widen and she almost involuntarily closed her legs a bit.

"Alison?" I heard from a woman approaching. Obviously a new guest, she was wearing a dark blue suit and carrying a bag.

"Gretchen," Ali said, almost in horror. "What are you doing here?" Ali's legs were closed and she'd stopped masturbating.

"Well, what a small world! I come here quite often for vacations. I'm here for the week!"

"Wow, uh, I can't believe it." Ali said.

Turning to me, Ali said, "Gretchen works with me. Our offices are just down the hall from one another. Can you believe that?" Ali was kind of in shock!

I nodded and introduced myself to her. I remembered then that Ali had mentioned her as someone she was sort of competitive with at work. It wasn't really so weird for me being nude in front of this woman, but I could tell it was weird for Ali.

"So I didn't realize you were, uh, into this." Ali said.

"You mean masturbating?" Gretchen asked.

"Yeah, well, I guess...uh...this whole thing."

"Oh yeah, I'm really into it. I guess I wouldn't have imagined Alison Myers being a masturbator! You're such a shark at work"

"Likewise. You seem like such a hard ass. I had no idea!" Ali said, laughing.

Gretchen laughed with her. I could tell Ali was seeing a different side of her.

"Well go ahead, girl, and keep going there," Gretchen said, referring to Ali masturbating.

"Uh, ok," Ali said, a little embarrassed. Ali spread her legs and resumed her stroking. Several women came to the concierge desk to ask for various things while Gretchen hovered about and caught up with Ali.

"So how long are you here for? I guess I heard you were away."

"We're leaving tomorrow. Way too soon!" Ali said.

"That's too bad. Are you guys a couple?" she asked quite matter-of-factly.

"No, were just best friends. We found out about this place from my housekeeper at my vacation house. Remember my desert house that we had that departmental day retreat at?"

"Yeah!" Gretchen said, after a second of reflection.

"Yeah, so that's where I learned about it. I go away almost every weekend there and masturbate. I love it when it's warm and I can do it outside."

"Yeah, that would be a great place to do it. I was actually thinking that when we were out there. I have no places to masturbate outdoors back in the city, so I just have to wait to my trips here."

"Well, you should definitely come out for a weekend and spend it in the nude! I have a feeling that Elle and I will be out there a lot!"

edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers