Best Friends Visit OnaSpa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It might not be immediate. Do you want me to tell you when I'm going to go?"

"Yeah, I want to come when you let go," I said. I felt so nasty doing this. But I was so turned on. Ali's vagina was just above my face. I realized I'd never tasted her before. I wasn't going to confuse the issue, but she smelled great. Kind of like that had-a-lot-of-sex great.

I could see Ali's pelvic muscles tightening and loosening. So it wasn't a surprise when she told me she was ready to go.

Her urine started dribbling out of her pussy, landing on different spots on my face. As I continued masturbating, I adjusted myself to try to catch the pee in my mouth. Her warm nectar started flowing and I opened my mouth. I used one hand to stroke my vagina and the other to hold her thigh so as to 'aim' her flow a little better. This was the sexiest thing I'd ever done. I swallowed what I could, but much of the urine overflowed down the sides of my face. I could feel it pooling behind my upper back and wetting the back of my neck and my hair. I started shuddering violently and groaned loudly.

"Come for me, baby," I heard Ali say.

As I came down from my orgasmic high, Ali dismounted the counter and stood next to me, caressing my now wet breasts.

"How was it?" she asked.

And I started crying a bit.

"What's wrong?" she asked, obviously worried.

"Nothing," as I sobbed lightly.

"Did I do something wrong?" Ali asked.

"No, no, no. It's just that I feel so close to you. Like nothing I've ever felt. I can't believe we just did that." I was being dead honest.

"It was beautiful, sweetie. I'm so glad you feel close, because I do too. It was amazing!" She was hugging me now, my urine-soaked hair wetting hers.

"Al?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I taste your pussy?" I asked, somewhat sheepishly.

"Huh? Really?"

I think Ali was shocked to hear this.

"Yeah. I know we talked about maybe not doing that, but right now, I really want to taste you."

"Uh, ok, hon. Of course. Do you want me to squat over you again?"

"Yeah, that would be good."

She mounted the counter again and knelt over my face. I took her bottom with my hands and guided her pussy into my face. She smelled great. And I started licking and kissing her vagina, as if it were the most natural thing. It didn't take long for her to come; I ground my face into her pussy as she shook. Getting off again from the counter, Ali kissed me on the lips, her hands running through my matted hair.

"I think I need a shower," I said.

"I think you do too! Thanks for that, by the way. Did I taste ok?"

"Yes, dear, you tasted great. My first taste of you, do you realize that?" I felt sort of proud.

"Yeah, I did think about that...." Ali said smiling beautifully.

I got up, damp everywhere from sweat and pee. I made my way to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Ali was packing. Despite our fatigue, it made sense to get that out of the way, so I joined her.

We slept like babies that night. Waking to the harsh alarm sound, we both groaned.

"It sucks that we have to leave!!" I said.

"Totally."

We each showered and put on casual outfits, a short tank top for me and some flats. Ali wore a waist length tshirt and sandals. We'd each packed jeans and a light sweater in the top of our bags so we could slip them on right before arrival at the airport. It was going to take some getting used to wearing clothes again!

We surveyed the suite one last time and headed to the lobby. To our surprise, Mandi and Elizabeth were there.

Ali and Mandi said their goodbyes while I talked to Elizabeth.

"It was great meeting you," I said. "Thanks for bidding us adieu!"

"But of course!" Elizabeth said in her best mock French accent. "It was great meeting you too. I really enjoyed going down on you last night. Please call me. Here's my number," she said handing me her details on a little piece of paper.

"It felt great. I hope I can return the favor soon. Take care," I said giving her a hug. One last nude hug, I thought.

As Ali and I headed outside, we passed a bevy of beautiful, clothed newcomers. They looked us over as we climbed into the blacked-out SUV.

"They're going to have fun," Ali said, looking out the window at them. "Can't wait to get back here."

"Me too."

NOT SOON ENOUGH: More masturbation adventures with Ali and Elle.