Best Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afstories
afstories
82 Followers

Rick was silent and nuzzled his head down and started kissing Todd's neck. After a few more minutes Todd started breathing hard. He said, "Oh. Oh. I think I'm going to come. Oh." Todd couldn't believe he came just from getting fucked in the ass. He started to relax but Rick suddenly started thrusting faster. Todd tried to move with him, endeavoring to make it as pleasurable as possible. Finally, Rick grunted and came, a huge long spurt that tickled Todd inside.

They laid down side by side for a few more minutes. Todd was propped up on his side looking admiringly over Rick's nude boy. Rick finally got up and leaned over and kissed Todd. Rick said, "Look, honey, I've got some things to do. Do you think you could entertain my brothers for a while or would you rather go back downstairs?"

Todd started and said, "Well, I guess that would be OK. But I like to think what we have is special, Rick."

Rick said, "Oh, it is, honey. It is." He left the room and the four guys that had been downstairs with him entered the room. They smiled and started to undress. Todd smiled back at them.

**********

Several hours later Todd had fallen asleep on the bed in the upstairs room. He was alone. The door opened and Doghair shouted out, "Here she is." Meat came into the room and picked up Todd off the bed and slung him over his shoulder. He groped Todd's ass as he walked downstairs.

The party was winding down. The music was quieter than before and the frat boys didn't seem to have as much energy. Although a few of the frat boys had gotten off, come in either Chris' ass or mouth, most had saved up their loads. There was a corn cob plugging Chris' asshole. The frat boys had found this somewhere and used it between butt-fuckings so the few loads he had taken there didn't leak out.

At the moment Chris was enjoying a brief respite. His headband and snout were cast off to the side. He was no longer buckled into the spreader bar and his hands were untied. His remaining stocking had pulled off the garter belt and was sagging halfway down. A frat boy got up from the couch and took a couple steps towards Chris' waiting rear. He stood dizzily for a moment, then thought better of it and returned to the couch. Another frat boy got up and walked around in front of Chris. He unsnapped the ball gag Chris was wearing and started to fuck Chris' mouth without much emotion.

Weasel walked into the room followed by Meat he set Todd down on the floor. Weasel looked around and saw the state of things and announced, "All right, boys, let's finish this up."

Around the room the frat boys came back to life and started jacking their cocks. A few lined up and got Chris to suck their cocks a little more. Doghair showed up with a big basin that had an indent at the side. He laid it down directly behind Chris and then Weasel maneuvered Todd into position. He had him lay down with his head in the empty basin as if he were going to get his hair washed. Weasel looked down at Todd and said, "Stay there and don't move if you know what's good for you."

He yanked the corn cob out of Chris' asshole and it came out with a loud pop. Surprised, Chris reared up off the dick he was sucking and squealed out, "Reee."

Cum leaked out of Chris' asshole, wicked down his dick, and finally dripped down squarely onto Todd's face. Todd grimaced but didn't turn away. The guy who was using Chris' mouth pulled out and walked around behind Chris. He jacked his cock for another few seconds and then ejaculated over Todd's face. The frat boys whooped and yelled. One after another more guys started to come.

After ten guys had come on him, Todd's face was a gooey mess. Most of the cum slid off to the side down the basin, but enough globbed up onto his checks and nose to make him unrecognizable. Some of it slid down over his lips into his mouth. Occasionally after the guy had come he would pry Todd's lips open and slip his cock inside and make Todd suck out the last bit of fluid.

Weasel walked over and helped Chris get off the stage and stand up. Guys were still coming on Todd's face as Chris hobbled around massaging the pins and needles in his legs. Weasel pushed Chris down and said, "Clean your friend off."

Still disoriented, Chris seemed puzzled at first. He looked down at Todd's face and nodded when he finally understood what they wanted him to do. He bent down and just as another frat boy was emptying his load, Chris started to lap Todd's face clean. After a few minutes Weasel said, "That's enough. That's as clean as she's going to get." By now the basin was filled an inch deep with the spent semen of nearly twenty guys and counting. Weasel stuck his bare foot down into the gloppy mess. A couple of the frat boys groaned in disgust. Weasel then raised his foot up slightly balancing himself with the help of a nearby fraternity brother. He said, "Oh, how clumsy of me. I seemed to have stepped in something. You don't mind cleaning my foot off for me, do you, piggy?" Chris glared at him. Weasel raised his voice. "Do you, piggy?" Chris shook his head and bent down and started licking Weasel's foot.

After a few minutes Weasel laughed and said, "Hey, your tongue between my toes tickles." He took his foot away and said, "That's fine. You did a good job, pig." He patted Chris on the head then pulled Todd forward. "I'm sure after all that work you piggies are hungry. Well, there's your trough." He gestured down to the basin.

Chris and Todd looked at each other. Chris considered for a moment if it would be worth it to try to resist but decided it wasn't. He bent over and started lapping up the thick goop. Todd shrugged and bent over and put his head in beside Chris. The remaining frat boys laughed as the quiet sounds of slurping came up out of the basin. Weasel said, "As soon as you finish your supper you can go back upstairs."

A few guys were still jacking their cocks to empty into the trough and others were standing around watching but the crowd was thinning out. Chris' and Todd's asses waved slowly as they gobbled down the cum from the trough and two particular horny frat boys found the sight impossible to resist and started to fuck them anew.

Weasel looked at Chris and Todd, shook his head, and said, "What a couple of sluts." He left the room.

**********

Just after noon the next day Penelope stood in the upstairs fraternity room where Chris and Todd were soundly sleeping. Samantha was at her side and they both looked down at the inert figures. Penelope said, "Well, let's get these two home and cleaned up."

Samantha said, "Do you feel bad at all about what you did?"

Penelope turned and looked at her and said, "Bad? What did I do that was bad? Normally on Initiation Day those animals go cruising and find some poor soul that for whatever reason they judge is light in the loafers. They take him back here and I'm sure you can imagine what goes on, not being allowed to have any women in the house. I provided a solution where all parties concerned make out. The dumb frat boys get more prepared entertainment."

Samantha elbowed her in the side and said, "You get a chunk of change."

Penelope rubbed her side and said, "Ow, take it easy there. You may be my sister now but I'm still your big sister." She grinned. "Besides, why shouldn't I be entitled to compensation? I like to feel I performed a public service."

Todd cracked his eyes and said in a tiny voice, "Miss Penelope, is that you?"

She looked down at him and said, "Yes. You're safe now. Come on, get up. Both of you." Chris' eyelids fluttered. "We'll help you to the van and take you home." Todd smiled to hear her voice.

**********

Later at the Alpha Phi sorority house Penelope stood by Samantha once again. They were in the large common room and there was a party going on. There was light music and servers walked around laden with trays of hors d'oeuvres. At a dozen spots around the room video kiosks were set up each with a TV and DVD player. Trays of champagne were liberally spread throughout the room.

Penelope said, "Where are the girls?"

Samantha said, "Kelly took them to the shower and is going to get them dressed up." She looked at her watch. "They should be down soon."

After a few minutes Chris and Todd descended the staircase to a loud round of applause. They looked around not sure what was going on. Penelope waved them over and said, "Candy, Tiffany, come on over here, girls."

Chris and Todd were dressed in casual attire. Chris was wearing hip-hugging jeans and a lingerie-style top. Todd was wearing a pleated pink skirt and matching top.

Chris looked down at himself and said, "Miss Penelope, why are we still dressed this way?"

Todd said, "Are you going to tell us what's going on?"

Penelope said, "Of course, of course." She handed Chris and Todd each a glass of champagne.

Chris took a sip and said, "What are we celebrating."

Penelope said, "Oh, this is just a little wrap party. But first things first. Let's talk about the contest." Chris' and Todd's eyes lit up in anticipation.

Penelope looked downcast and said, "I'm sorry to say that neither of you officially won the contest."

Chris and Todd said in unison in bitter disappointment, "No!"

Chris said, "What happened? Why is there no winner?"

Penelope said, "Well, I admit I share some small part of the blame. You see, you were both tied at eighty points before that final day. Candy won the lesson, but Tiffany won the evening competition so that makes you tied at ninety-five. I looked through the rules I wrote up and it clearly states the winner is the sole person with the most points. That doesn't apply to either of you, so I'm afraid I can't award the prize. I'm really sorry. I didn't think in a million years that would happen."

Chris and Todd looked dejected.

Penelope said, "Hold on there a minute. I felt bad about all this, so although neither of you are going to get that Beta Phi bid, I did manage to arrange something for each of you." She looked at Chris. "Candy, I know how much it meant for you to be in Beta Phi with the pressure from your father and all. Well, they have an opening for a maid. If you take the job you can live at the house. I used some of my influence and they've agreed to put your name up on the plaque and let you take part in some functions. So while inside the house you'll be a maid, for all intents and purposes to the outside world you'll be a fraternity member. Isn't that great?"

Chris tried to work through all that she had said. He raised his hand and asked, "Miss Penelope, I won't be dressing as Candy, will I?"

Penelope rubbed his head and said, "Silly, you've got to wear your uniform, don't you? There was a stain on that French maid's costume you wore in that last competition so I wasn't able to return it. It looks like now I've found a use for it."

Chris said, "But Miss Penelope..."

Penelope ignored Chris and turned her attention to Todd. She said, "Tiffany, you were a harder case, but I think you'll be just as pleased with what I have for you. There's nothing else at Beta Phi, but I am looking for a girl Friday to do errands and take care of little things for me and the rest of the sorority. You wouldn't be a part of Alpha Phi officially or unofficially but you can stay here."

Todd raised his hand and said, "Will I spend time with you and Miss Samantha?"

Penelope smiled and said, "Of course. You'll be around us constantly."

Todd smiled and said, "That sounds fine, Miss Penelope." She chucked his chin.

Chris was still frowning. Penelope said, "What's your problem now, Candy? Doesn't your new life sound fun?"

Chris said, "I guess, Miss Penelope."

Penelope said, "Besides, you still both have the other prize from just participating in the contest."

Chris and Todd looked at each other and said, "Other prize?"

Penelope said, "Yes, don't you remember, you ditzes? By agreeing to be in the contest, you agreed to be in a series of movies produced by me."

Todd said, "Movies?"

Penelope said, "Honestly, you two really need to read things before you sign them. Movies. A series of adult movies released on DVD."

Chris said, "I don't think I want to be in an adult movie."

Penelope patted him on the cheek and said, "You already are, dummy. She waved her hands around and said, "What do you think all this is? This is the wrap party for our DVD series. I finally finished it after a couple of late night sessions. They've been released for production and we're taking orders as I speak."

Chris said, "I don't understand."

Penelope said, "Well, I didn't want to do a straight documentary of the contest of course, so I put the footage together around a little plot."

Todd said, "Footage?"

Penelope led Chris and Todd over to one of the TV screens just as the DVD was recycling. The title of the DVD was "Better Girls 1". After the credits a scene started. Two women were standing behind a counter.

Chris said, "I know that place, that's the PleasureDome. That's you and Samantha at the PleasureDome."

Penelope said, "Very good, Candy. Now hush up."

Penelope was acting like she was the adult video store clerk and Samantha was coming on to relieve her. On the screen, Penelope said, "Boy, you wouldn't believe what happened today."

Samantha replied, "What?"

Penelope said, "Well, about lunchtime I had these two guys come to the counter. They weren't together but they came up at the same time. One was renting 'Handjob Honeys' and the other was renting 'Handjob Harlots'. I thought that was funny so I made some remark and the first guy took it the wrong way. I don't remember exactly what I said, but it was something like, 'Well, those actresses really work hard at their jobs' or something like that. Well, you wouldn't believe it."

Samantha said, "What?"

Penelope said, "Well this first guy got all up in my face. He said, 'That's not so bad. I bet I could do it myself.'"

Samantha said, "Weird."

Penelope said, "It gets even weirder. When the guy says that, the guy next to him in line starts getting into it. It's suddenly a competition. One says, 'I'd make a better girl than you' and the other responds, 'No, I'd make a better girl than you.'"

Samantha said, "What did you do?"

Penelope smiled and said, "Well, you know me. The big instigator. I said, 'Look, I know how to settle this right now.' I turned to one and said, 'I'll bet you five bucks that you can't do the same thing the girl in that video did. He said, 'You're on.' The other one said, 'I'll take that bet, too.'"

Samantha smirked and said, "You're wicked. Don't tell me they actually went through with it."

Penelope nodded and the scene dissolved to a montage of Chris and Todd getting dressed up as Candy and Tiffany. After that there was a solid hour of video showing Chris and Todd giving handjobs to patrons of the PleasureDome. Penelope fast forwarded through most of it and Todd inwardly groaned as he tried to calculate how many people would see the movie.

There was another dissolve and the next brief scene showed Chris and Todd in Penelope's office. Penelope presented a five dollar bill to Chris and said, "Here you go. You won this fair and square." She gave another five dollar bill to Todd and said, "I didn't think you'd do it, but you win the bet, too."

The scene changed and once again it showed Penelope and Samantha behind the counter at the video store. Samantha nodded and said, "They really showed you who was the better girl."

The end credits rolled and Chris and Todd looked on with their mouths agape.

Chris said, "You're really going to release that."

Penelope said, "Already been done, my sweet."

Todd thought for a minute and said, "Wait a minute. Where was Jasmine? She wasn't in any of that footage. You didn't use her just because you kicked her out of the contest? I don't get that."

Just as Todd said that a man came up to him and put one arm around Todd's shoulder and one arm around Chris' shoulder. He turned his head and looked into Todd's face and said, "Right you are, pally-o."

Todd said, "Jasmine? I mean Jack? What are you doing here?" He cast a nervous glance at Penelope.

Penelope said, "Oh relax, Tiffany. Jack and I go way back. He wasn't actually a contestant, but a plant in there to smooth things along."

Todd couldn't get his mouth any wider in surprise. He looked at Chris and said, "You're not faking or an actor or something, too, are you?"

Chris shook his head and said, "No, what about you? This isn't all a trick on me, is it?"

Penelope looked at a nearby TV and said, "Oh good, this one's just starting up." She led the rest of them over to watch as "Better Girls 2" started up.

The second movie had the same structure as the first. The difference this time was that the two guys Penelope talked about supposedly came to the counter with "Cum Swallowing Cuties 4" and "Blowjob Beauties 3".

On the screen Samantha said, "Don't even tell me."

Penelope nodded and said, "Uh-uh. The next thing I know they're claiming they could do the same thing and we end up making the same bet."

This was followed by the exact same montage showing Chris and Todd getting dressed up as Candy and Tiffany. There was an hour of video footage from the oral competition that took place on the fourth day of the competition. Chris and Todd had given blowjobs to several men trying to fill up a cylinder with the cum that the men ejaculated into their mouths. Once again, Penelope fast forwarded through most of the action.

The next scene was the same scene from before where Penelope handed them five bucks. Finally, Penelope and Samantha stood at the counter once more.

Samantha shook her head and said, "Tell me it isn't so."

Penelope said, "Every word the truth."

Samantha said, "But where did the costumes come from? Why were they dressed up as a French maid and nurse?"

Penelope shrugged and said, "Beats me. They brought 'em."

Samantha said, "Well, that's got to be the end of that. I'm sure they can't think of anything else to prove they're better girls."

Penelope winked at the camera.

Todd knew what was coming next and though he actually participated in the event he didn't want to see the final movie.

Penelope sensed his reluctance and said, "Come on, Tiffany. It's the last one."

She walked to another TV and said, "Here, let's just reset this one to the beginning." By now a large crowd of people huddled around the screen. Penelope said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the final movie in our series, 'Better Girls 3'."

Todd was used to the set-up by now. The first scene opened with Penelope and Samantha behind the counter. Penelope told Samantha about the guys who had come together at the counter respectively with 'Anal Gangbang 15' and 'Raunchy Rectum Roundup'."

At this point on the screen Samantha said, "Jesus Christ, you're not telling me..."

Penelope said, "I'm telling you exactly that. Listen to this."

This time there was no montage dress-up scene. The scene started out with the final competition and took the audience through the whole thing in real-time. Todd and Chris rushed to become Candy and Tiffany. They picked out dates, got married and fucked on the honeymoon. They were fucked in costumes then fucked by ten men.

Next came the scene where Penelope handed them five dollars and the scene changed and Penelope and Samantha stood at the counter once again.

Samantha said, "I don't know what to say. The costumes again, too. They came up with a very elaborate scenario."

Penelope said, "Yeah. And I'm out thirty dollars total! I feel taken advantage of."

Samantha said, "Well, I guess you learned your lesson. Stay away from guys like that. They've shown they're willing to do anything to show that they make better girls."

The scene went to black and the credits rolled. The audience applauded. Chris and Todd looked at each other completely mortified.

afstories
afstories
82 Followers