Best Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afstories
afstories
82 Followers

Penelope and Samantha stepped back away from the other people. Samantha said, "Well, you must be happy with the way things turned out."

Penelope laughed and said, "You mean the way we turned them out."

"Yeah. I had my doubts but you pulled it off. You certainly picked the right two guys."

Penelope said, "It's a talent. You'll find that it gets easier with practice."

"Still, it got a little dicey there."

Penelope thought for a moment then said, "Yeah, I wasn't expecting that business with Jack. I'll have to talk to him. He definitely dropped the ball. Maybe it wasn't necessary to have a man on the inside, so to speak. But overall I think it helped. Sam, I hope you don't mind looking after our little Tiffany. I want to be involved but with my schedule I'm afraid the lion's share of her supervision will fall to you. I'll arrange for regular visits from Rick. He seemed to take quite a liking to our pretty lady."

Samantha said, "That's fine. I like Tiffany. I'm sure I can keep her busy. What about Candy?"

Penelope smiled wickedly and said, "Oh, you can be sure those boys at Beta Phi will keep her busy."

Samantha said, "I don't understand. Oh, you mean they're such pigs she'll be cleaning up after them night and day?"

Penelope laughed outright. "Well, I guess there's that but she'll also be very busy polishing knobs and such, if you know what I mean?"

Samantha raised one eyebrow and said, "Really? Even on regular days without that stupid rule? I thought most of them have girlfriends."

Penelope said, "How could they resist her in her frilly French maid's costume? Besides, you know guys. If it's a choice between sitting around the frat house in sweat pants watching the game then lining up to boff the maid or going out to a dinner and a movie with their girl they'll choose convenience nine times out of ten."

Samantha said, "Well, maybe six times out of seven. At least she'll be getting paid."

"Minus my finder's fee, naturally."

Samantha looked at Penelope and said, "Naturally."

Penelope said, "Besides, it will be good practice for her. I'm planning a gangbang series for Candy's next set of movies. I've always felt there was a dearth of transvestite gangbang movies."

Samantha said, "I feel the same way."

"I took a quick look at the yesterday's hidden camera video from here at the fraternity house. Depending on what they shot on the sly with the digital video camera I gave them and depending on how many releases I can get the Beta Phi guys to sign I may or may not turn it into the first in the series. Can you help with the releases?"

Samantha said, "Sure thing." She looked around the room. There was a large crowd watching one screen with Chris and Todd up front. They kept trying to slink to the back but Jack kept pulling them forward. "Hey, you're really going to make out like a bandit."

Penelope said, "Oh, you'll find that I'm very generous with my partners."

Samantha said, "Partners?"

Penelope said, "Of course. You played a big part in this and now that you're a full-fledged sister you'll get your cut."

Samantha said, "Wow. I wasn't expecting that. I was just glad to participate."

Penelope said, "Of course. But it's in my best interest to keep you happy. After all, I'm expecting a lot from you in future projects."

Samantha said, "That's great. In fact, I wanted to talk to you about some ideas I had."

Penelope smiled and said, "Do tell."

**********

END OF STORY

----------

Copyright 2004 - A.F. - All Rights Reserved

afstories
afstories
82 Followers