Best I Never Had

Story Info
Husband learns submission the *Hard* way.
3.2k words
3.9
31.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, she looked sexy. I'm not just talking about super model sexy, I mean she looked extra special tonight.

And this was my wife?

I was so friggen turned on that I nearly came right through my jeans. Carrie had never looked or acted like this in our fifteen years of marriage. She was usually the shy one in any crowd, and she had certainly never taken initiative or been assertive in any situation, and by all means, never in the bedroom. That was my department. She's always been attractive to me, but somehow I could just see it in her eyes. Tonight was going to be different.

Yep, fifteen years of marriage, and it was our anniversary. We had already agreed to not buy expensive gifts or go anyplace lavish. We had simply made a resolution to save our money to pay some bills, and try to do something simple and nice for one another on this day to show our love. I had taken off early from work to prepare a pleasant meal for her, and of course I had purchased some lovely roses and a small bottle of wine. Carrie rarely drank much alcohol, so I didn't bother with picking out a particular brand or variety. She probably wouldn't drink it anyway, but I made the effort.

I'll tell you straight up; she's the perfect girl in my eyes. I suppose she isn't a girl anymore at thirty-six, but in my head, she is the one and only. I really mean that. There has never been anyone who could pull my strings like her. She's it for me.

But there was a minor problem, though. I have an insatiable appetite for sex. It's a mainstay in my life, without question. I could come three times a day and still look forward to a fourth. It's just the way I am. I fight it, really...because I know Carrie doesn't share that same fetish. Once a month is plenty for her, and it always has been.

Bummer. I would carry her over blistering deserts, across snowy mountains, or any other of those cheesy catch-phrases that the fine poets use. But she simply doesn't want it. None of it. "Could I give you a massage, honey?"

"Naw, I don't think so."

"Back rub?"

"No."

"Nothing?"

"Naw."

Damn. It must just be a guy thing. I would receive more pleasure from giving her pleasure than if she just blew me. I mean it. That musky smell of her vagina shocks my senses into spasms. Fuck, I could live there and never leave. Sure, I'd get kinda clammy and slimy, but I'd be one happy-ass clammy bastard.

Whew.

That being said, I really would rather pleasure her than me. I'd relish a relationship where the woman enjoyed receiving head. I could eat pussy for hours on end and still come to tears when those luscious lips left mine. I don't know what it is about it, but it sends me over the edge instantly. When I can finally beg and plead enough to get her to allow it, I delve in there like G. I. Joe on a slippery mission. And I got kung-fu grip.

I fucking love it there. But alas, it isn't meant to be. Sometimes I try to rationalize it with her. "You don't have to spend hours getting ready and putting so much effort into our sexual experience, especially if you aren't all that excited about it." And I mean that too. I love her dearly, and honestly, I would rather spend one minute masturbating while my face is pressed into her unprepared cunt, than spend an hour doing the usual that hurts, that tickles, that bothers me, oh...not there, just let me do it, okay? And she washes that twat of hers like she's OSHA. I like it just like God made it, salty and tangy, and the best fucking flavor on earth.

Damn.

It's a shame, really. I don't understand it, being male of course. But I am a male. We are cavemen at heart—all of us. But the strange thing is this. This woman comes like a race horse. I mean it. The whole fucking world comes to an end and rainbows fall from the sky when she comes. I mean the goddamned earth tilts and mountains crumble, the fucking plaster starts cracking from the ceiling. And yet, once a month is enough.

If I came that hard, I'd never leave the damned house. But men are just different, I guess. A slight tickle and my poor little pecker is turned on like the lights at Candlestick Park.

Whew again.

Where the hell were we? Oh yeah, my lovely wife and our fifteenth wedding anniversary. I suspected a very lackluster night and only really planned on the dinner I'd prepared and perhaps a little not-naughty nookie later in the evening. And I was okay with it, really. I just love that woman like nothing else in the world. Infact, I even masturbated earlier in the day, just so I wouldn't be too aggressive with her. I could just ravish her sweet body like a hell hound any time of day, but I really did try to be the kind of man I should. I wanted to respect her tender body and show her how much I loved her, even if it meant curtailing my sexual drive and planning ahead to prevent my overzealous aggressive desire from outweighing my respect for her.

But this night, this unbelievable and unexpected twisted night, I found myself in the hands of a woman I never thought my little Carrie was capable of being. I will always remember it as the night she taught me how to behave. She taught me how to control myself with more satisfaction than simply letting go of my inhibitions. She taught me submission. And that's a weird fucking thing, that submission.

Well, dinner was my usual. I managed a simple bowl of spaghetti and my personal recipe of meatballs. In all honesty, I had opened the bottle of wine and sampled a glass to lull myself into my kind and gentle husband mode. Wine helps me some. It chills me out a bit. Now, other alcohol sends me over that same edge we discussed earlier. Mr. Gentle goes out the window and Dr. Dastardly takes his place. Poor Carrie had seen him more than she cared, I know. I'm not talking about being mean, it's just that I get really fucking horny and try to push every button she's got. It only takes a slight tap of her hand to place me in order, but the next button looks damn good too.

But tonight was different, and I had no fucking idea how different it would be, but I'd soon be putty in her hands, her tender self forcing me to learn submission. And I loved every fucking second of it. I just didn't realize it until the end, stupid caveman that I am.

Carrie entered the room with a printout from the computer. I was puzzled with the look in her eye, and quickly asked, "What cha up to?"

"Just studying."

"Studying what, Dear?"

"Your anniversary present."

"We discussed this already, Hun." I was feeling like an idiot for not purchasing a gift for her. She had made a blatant point of saying that neither of us was going to buy a gift. Dumb ass. How could I be so stupid? This is a woman...no means yes, and yes means no. Stupid-ass caveman.

"Don't worry," she chided. "You're not really getting anything."

I know I had a profoundly idiotic look on my face. Caveman-like, I imagine.

"Tell you what," she said, tilting her head and smiling, "I'm not hungry. Just eat a little something while I shower up. Then come see me in the bedroom."

The sultry look in her eyes shook me. I must have looked like that kid in the E.T. movie when the spaceship landed. "I...uhm...okay. Yeah."

Her smile was like a slap in the face. Even my dick stood up to see what the fuck had happened. I have no idea how long I stood in the kitchen with a spatula and a hard-on aimed in the same direction. "Wwwhat?"

She looked straight into my eyes with the hottest fucking smile I've ever endured. Then she looked at the open bottle of wine on the counter. She paused, and then walked over to it. To my absolute disbelief, she picked up the bottle and downed every damn ounce that was left in it, and it was nearly full.

She let out a loud belch, and gave me that same fucking smile. "I needed help," she said, and sauntered off into the bedroom.

The hard-on chef just stood there. Maybe the aliens replaced my wife with some erotic transplant. Damn, I hope they don't come back for her.

If I told you I knew what happened the next fifteen minutes, I'd be lying. The fucking meatballs burned into oblivion. I'm fairly sure I finally shut off both burners and stood like a statue, but my mind was racing way faster than the rest of me. Did she say come see me in the bedroom? No way. Not Carrie. Maybe the alien wife said it. Maybe it was my self conscious. Wonder what color my padded room will be in the nuthouse?

Snap out of it, dumb-ass. Bedroom! I nearly broke a toe scurrying into the next room.

"It's about damned time you got here!"

"I...Uhm...Sorry."

"Sorry, my ass. Sit in that chair and shut your mouth. Do what I say, got it?"

What the F?????

Yep. She's an alien.

"Take your clothes off first and sit there nice and quiet. Be a good boy so I don't have to spank you."

Well spank my ass and call me sugar. I know I must have had the dumbest look on my face. Carrie's never even said the word ass out loud. God bless the aliens.

So I did exactly what I was told, weird as it was for me. And quite frankly, I still had most of my hard-on from a few moments earlier. I sat there naked in the chair as she instructed, feeling a bit like a second grader being scolded at school. Yes Ma'am.

"Who are you, and what have you done with Carrie?" I asked.

"I didn't say you could speak. Shut up and behave. It's time you learned submission." Just as I was about to ask what submission meant, she dropped her towel from around her body. She wasn't naked like I expected. Nope. She had on the tightest fucking red and black corset type a thing, and both tits sat right up top, pushed up wonderfully into two milky-soft pillows. Her nipples were pushed out over the edge, trying to take a look at my hard-on. It was there, alright.

"Jesus, you look good, Hun."

She walked over to my chair and leaned her tits up into my face. "I said shut up. Don't make me get my belt."

I leaned forward in preparation to suck her nipples. Slap! Her palm met my cheek and I nearly fell from the chair. "I didn't tell you to do that, now did I?"

I shook my head, afraid to speak. Goddamn, she looked hot in that outfit.

"It's like this," she said, turning to give me a fine look at her back side, "You will do as I damn-well please and nothing more. Tonight, you are mine and only mine. You are my slave to do with what I choose. This isn't your anniversary present. It's mine."

By now, my dick was so fucking hard I could stand on it. I reached over and grabbed the head of it and stroked it.

"Hands off," she shouted. "That's my dick you're playing with."

Goddamn, she's got me horny. I jerked my hand from my pulsating shaft and waited for the slap in the face. Thankfully, that didn't happen. I sat there in complete amazement, nearly shaking from the excitement of it all. Hell, my rock-hard cock wants to spray paint her tits already.

She drug another chair up in front of me. With the situation at hand, I hadn't noticed the two dining room chairs she had placed along the wall. She must have been planning this all day. That thought made me even hotter. Damn, I wanted to pound her against the wall and fuck that teddy right off her body.

She eased that chair up in front of mine and sat down. Each leg opened a bit, revealing her crotchless undies. She's never worn a pair of those things. I eased forward to get a better look.

"Back up!" she shouted, spreading her legs even wider. "Don't forget who's boss."

She slid her fingers down around the swollen lips of her pussy. I think she'd been practicing without me. Damn, that's hot. She moved her fingers gently across that wonderful little nub at the top and quivered. Ummm.

"This should get you pretty excited. Don't lose control of yourself. You better not come. In fact, you won't come, got it?"

I nodded, milliseconds from blasting her with sperm. God, this was amazing.

"This is what we're going to do, alright? When I do this," she was still rubbing that cunt with delicious little swirls, "it feels really good. Ummm. Oh, I like that."

Goddamn, I liked it too. Those tender lips of her pussy pulled and twisted with the movement of her hand.

"I'm just sure I'm going to come on this chair in front of you. Oh that feels good." I could see waves of energy pulsing through her body. Her nipples had swelled and the lips of her cunt were now getting delectably moist. My poor dick was so hard it hurt.

"But I want to tell you something, my little slave. It's a little secret from me to you. A present, if you will." I'm shaking on my chair, my balls pushed up against my hard shaft. "I just hate the taste of cum. Hate it," she said with a hint of a pout on her face, "but pre-cum is delicious."

Pre-cum? I wondered. What the hell is she talking about?

She slid off the chair, still rubbing gently on that warm twat. She eased her face right up next to my dick, eyeing it from the side. I couldn't wait for her to start sucking. It wouldn't take me two seconds to fill her throat with icing, that is...if I didn't blow her head off her shoulders.

But she didn't suck it. She looked long and hard into my eyes with that same smile from earlier. Goddamn, just suck my dick, woman. Suck my ass, beat me to death, just do something quick.

She turned her gaze back to my cock, again eyeing it from all sides. She took a deep breath and exhaled onto my balls. They twisted and pulled themselves around in my sack. "That's nice," she said without taking her eyes off it.

"Now, listen closely. I want you to show me a nice throb on this thing. You know, suck in your little asshole and give me a long, hard throb." She didn't have to ask twice. I pushed for all I was worth, while she stared longingly at my swelling pud. The head stretched and shined for her waiting lips. And then I realized what she was doing. God, she was hot.

"That's a good boy. Lookie there," she said, eyeing the head of my pulsing cock. "Pre-cum." A little dribble of clear sperm was leaving the head of my dick. Oh, I wasn't coming, there just had to be some sort of release from somewhere. It balanced precariously on the end of my shaft for just a moment and slowly slid off the top. Another little bit joined it.

"Oh, that's lovely," she said, her twat twitching with excitement. "I like that."

God, I liked it too. I'd give her a fucking gallon if I could.

She waited patiently for what seemed like hours, but was only minutes. I'd throb and throb while she stared in wonder. By now, a small pool of pre-cum had gathered on my nut sack. A slimy trail led down from my crown and onto my balls. I could explode.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anything more, she let the tip of her tongue ease out and slip into my little pool of hard-earned pre-cum. I had painstakingly produced it a half-drop at a time for her and I was so fucking glad for her to have it. God she looked good.

Just then, she pulled her tongue from my hard work and slithered up my body. When she reached my face, I could see the tip of her tongue was still shiny with more than just her saliva. Hell, I wanted some too. "Open wide," she said, and I did. She pushed that tongue deep in my mouth and swirled it around. God, let me tell you. Pre-cum is delicious delivered like that. That salty, warm juice is out of this fucking world. I have never been that horny before. I was a sex-drunken fool, out of my damned mind. I'm gonna die right here, I just know it. Death from orgasm, that's what they'll call it.

She now slid back down into place. I could tell she was nearly over the rainbow with herself. I wanted to fuck everything on her, around her, near her. "Okay," she said, "watch closely."

She didn't hesitate. She raced her tongue down the slippery trail on my dick and pushed her face into my pool of pre-cum, sucking it up like candy. Hell, I never even heard of pre-cum before, and at this moment...all I wanted was for her to suck in every delicious ounce.

As her mouth took in my cream filling, I felt her shake. She squeezed my thigh and gave a dozen long cries into my nuts. They felt the impact of her coming. But she never touched my dick. I know I could cum all over her...but she didn't tell me to. She wouldn't even have to touch me. I could just aim and be the syrup for her desert. But I didn't. I watched the woman I love come really hard into her hand as she sucked my juices from off my balls. It was the best fucking experience I ever had in the bedroom. It was the greatest damned sex moment of my life. God, she was wonderful. I never even had sex with her and it was sensual and succulent and fan-fucking-tastic. Even as I write, my damn underwear is full of the same special stuff.

She collapsed into a pile on the floor, her pussy still quivering gently as its lips tenderly kissed the hardwood floor. I hadn't orgasmed, but I might as well have. I felt like James Dean and I hadn't even touched this woman. I looked down at my softening penis. It lay against the side of her face as her head rested on my thigh. It had offered a few last drops of my manhood on her upper lip. I nearly passed out when she licked it off. Wow.

Well, once a year I get to meet my alien wife again. Those bastard aliens take her away for 364 fucking days. But I must say...that one day is better than the whole fucking year for me. And if you don't believe me, just check my pants.

Whew!