All Comments on 'Best Intentions Ch. 02'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Super hot and erotic

So close but he sill hasn't fucked her yet. It will be so sweet when she does let him have her.

I'm so glad that she didn't switch teams and go over to the lesbian side, and made it home to her son. That was a really good tease and a well planned bit of work.

Thanks for the good read.

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
Threesome !!!

Maybe after Jan and Darren make love. She can invite Deb around to her house,so that the three of them, can explore the joy of love together.

tenbears43tenbears43about 13 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed the encounter with Darren and his mother. Do hope you expand it to inclued Lynn and Deb. Keep on writing.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 13 years ago
Slow burn can be sweet but toxic

I like how you show the mother's ambivalence, but damn she's a hot mess! If I were Deb I'd more than a little pissed, and if I were Darren, I'd be a nervous, horny wreck.

She's well within her rights to say no, of course, but she's too into the attention to say stop before getting Deb worked up. If she were sixteen and raised in a sex-negative family, I'd buy it.

IMNSHO, she's a selfish and immature attention hound with serious boundary issues and a bad playmate for anyone, male or female.

She could grow up and own what she feels and does which would be a heartwarming development. I just shudder at the emotional damage she wreaks on Darren and any others she deals with before she does.

Bravo Zulu on writing an unsympathetic character without pulling any punches.

Darren's in a rather sticky situation, but hey, when he's got a hot mess for a mom, the hot attracts him and the mess makes him want to be the white knight riding to her rescue.

In this scenario, he's owned that he wants his mom sexually and she's reciprocated enough for that to be possibly fulfilled, so you don't have desire running into a brick wall, but it's gotta be emotional torture to keep being sexually strung along by your mom.

I'd love to see how you write the next chapter!!!

@digdaddyrich-- I read the scene with Deb in the pub as the mom's being a whimsical (or chickenshit) tease with a new playmate. She notes it's the first time she did it with a woman, but very much part of her pattern of flirting and teasing without letting it fully pay off for her playmate. She's not switching teams, just going for interleague play!

Lancelot55Lancelot55about 13 years ago
Excellent!

You have a hit!!! GREAT STORY WITH ALL SORTS OF POSSIBLE DIRECTIONS TO TAKE and I hope you explore them all.

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
This story just keeps getting better.

The author has an amazing talent for keeping each episode just the right length to keep the reader's interest and build up the sexual tension to allow the reader to raise their expectations for the next sequel. It is to be hoped that this writer doesn't let the readers down by failing to complete the story like so many authors before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Some very realisric elements

Many woman can learn somethings from this story. Helping sons like this can be mutually beneficial. Social and behavior problems can be addressed with the right reward system

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't wait for her to take his hard young cock in her cunt nd fuck his brains out, hers too. The sex will be outstanding as usual

Best, you have great skill to bring us into the story and make us hard or wet or both! But hurry my cock is sooooooooooooo hard waiting to cum when he does deep insdie his mother's [pussy for that firs time. God I want to read how it feels when she cums on his dick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fucking wonderful

She is one cock and cunt crazed bitch, I can not wait to how she feels when she cums on her sons cock, when he fucks and sucks her brains out

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Congratulations...

YES! Congratulations, and thanks. You have managed as no other author in LIT has, to convey serious, sincere, and truthful eroticism without feeling a need to fall back upon the use of language that is disrespectful to the woman. No slut, bitch, whore, cunt, etc. etc. mars your text, and for that I (and I hope others) will thank you. Keep up the good work, please -- and the good language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very thoughtful!

I love reading a woman's point of view in an erotic work. The realistic pace of the story adds to the excitement. Thank you and please keep writing!

LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
OMG

It's awesome. Your story is very erotic. You wrote two chapter and they didn't have sex yet but it is normal. It's a well built story and I hope that the sister joins in eventually.

floaturboatfloaturboatabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

Some authors on Lit can really spin a tale, and convey realistically a superhot fantasy. Others have way with language and ply their words into compelling works that are a joy to read. RWII does both so well and is one of my favorites on this site.

RWII thank you for the effort of continuing this hot and amazing story. The tentative incestuous dance that the characters are engaged in adds to the eroticism of your story. I can't wait to read how you get them to further shed their inhibitions and their clothes. The only disappointment I can foresee from this is a lack of part 3 (or more).

Cheers,

FUB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

But let's get on with the fucking. Mom is hot, and hot to trot. Giving her tits and pussy to the son for his hard cock and hot cum is what I want to hear about.

venus_canvenus_canabout 13 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic

I loved the way you have mixed some of "forbidden love" - lesbian lust in a public place - and incestous love between a horny mom and her son. With a glimpses of her daughter sprinkled throughout the chapter and Deb's lesbian experiments, the erotic combinations are quite wide open (pun intended) :)

Great read...

Venus

imharmless69imharmless69about 13 years ago
Well done

I for one hope this story continues with just the same pacing and suspense. Jan is far from a heartless tease; she's a long neglected woman coming to terms with own desires and needs. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter.

This story is comming along nicely. Well written.

CaligrlCaligrlabout 13 years ago
Thank you for the delicious foreplay, but don't be a tease...

I loved the slow and erotic build up with the characters. The interspersed sexual tension between the mom and other supporting characters was well played. I feel as though you have brought me to the edge of a giant chasm and left me there, just as I was about to fall into an awe inspiring release! Please continue this wonderful story and kindly put me out of my misery.

Sacheen3Sacheen3about 13 years ago
Hungry for more

Loved it can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very well written. Definitely one of the best stories on Literotica. Keep up the good work!

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
very good read!

its been three months, where is the next chapter? please continue!

faceblaster3faceblaster3almost 13 years ago
Loved it

I loved the story please continue

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantalmost 13 years ago

Please continue please this is by far my utmost favorite story. Thank you

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelairealmost 13 years ago
Well done

Good plot pacing, excellent development of erotic tension and generally well written scenes. I'm a sucker for M/S stories written from the woman's perspective and this one is as good as I've read in some time.

I notice its been a while since this was submitted. I hope that you aren't experiencing writers block, as I am very much looking forward to this particular consummation. Looking like 5 stars so far. Can't wait for the ending. Thanks for submitting the story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

How I wish you continued with this tale! It's so hot and well done... Please, I encourage you to write chapter 03 someday. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
If You do not continue with

This,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN and wring the rest out of you!!!!!!!

Please finish this!!!!

Great writing

ED

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 12 years ago
I don't support incest, child abuse ... BUT

I do not encourage or support incest; as it relates to child abuse. That story treats the M/s situation with more loving respect and thoughtful consideration for this "child's" welfare (at least at the beginning) for his education, till it really gets hot. I enjoyed your talented execution/development of the mood, and foreplay. I also liked the introduction of her playmate. This works for everyone, including us readers. More Please. It is an intriguing build up for more. Thanks

eightbitsshorteightbitsshortover 12 years ago
Please finish this story

Great story! You have to finish it. At least write another chapter. I would like to read about the mom and son finally sleeping together.

cibixcibixover 12 years ago
please don't let this story end!

perhaps the most amazing writing i've read on literotica. bravo

can't wait to see which direction the next chapter will go...

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

Like I said in chapter 1, Deb is too much of a pushy possessive butch dyke to work as a counterpart in this story... :S

ReallyNotHereReallyNotHereabout 12 years ago

I'm still hoping you finish this one!

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 12 years ago
Unfinished stories

are a writers kiss of death.

ken0001ken0001about 12 years ago
Just a thought

For those who like to give writers instructions on how to write their story should write their on damn story!

kplusmckplusmcalmost 12 years ago
still waiting

still waiting for promised next chapter

ken0001ken0001over 11 years ago
Hate to agree

This story cries for more, and so do your readers at least a couple more chapters.. Please don't let Best Intenions go unfinished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We want and need more chapters

this is not over yet!!!!

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
Secon read..

Just as enjoyable as the first time. I do have this nagging feeling that somewhere there's the same story and in it, the daughter become quite jealous when she figures out what's been going on between her mon and brother. Seems she has lesbian tendencies. In fact, in the first chapter when Lynn sees her mother in the grocery store dresses in a short, tight skirt and an open blouse with her bra less tits showing, she tells her mom how good she looks and suggests that she always drew that way. I just wish I could reconcile this scenario with this story. Hmmm.

wrc264wrc264about 11 years ago
When is the next chapter

Waiting on the conclusion, or at least the next chapter.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
Mom! Do it ALREADY!!!

The preliminary teasing and guilt trips are over. You have both sucked each other to tremendous orgasms; now to the best part - FUCKING!!! Gets even better the more you write!!

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
chapter 3?

where are the rest of the chapters? it's a wonderful tease (and who doesn't like a good tease?), but I'm ready (hot, wet, & waiting) for the next chapters

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Best Intentions Ch. 02:" - Jan and Darren - (Mother and Son)

Not much has changed from the previous Chapter 01. Jan did place herself in the predictament of nearly being raped by her lesbian (wannabe) sex partner-coworker, in public no less. Son Darren was enticed and finally allowed to eat the first pussy (his mother's) of his adolescent and barren sex life;p; his mother felt gracious, and guilted herself into giving him, for the second time, a blowjob!!

His mother Jan's musings and longings to satisfy and sate her own sex-starved desires still don't give a clue as yet that her feelings for her son are any stronger now than at any time previously. Unfortunately for Darren, his affair, if there ever was one, with his mother has ended, just after his mother finished giving him his second blowjob!! She at this point is really having reservations about going any further with him. So far the story has been more of a stroke story for Jan, than a mutual, loving, respectful and heart-felt incestual sex affair between a mother and her son, though she has given him two blowjobs,

Unfortunately, this story--Chapter's 01 and 02--was posted over two years ago, so there is probable doubt now the story will ever continue. In any case, the story has not (yet) been a true carnal incestual mother and son (lover's) love affair!! As an incest story it has been watered down and muddied with the introduction of a lesbian, with whom Jan has numerous times seriously considered having an allout affair with; and, so far his mother's only desire for her son's cock is to be used initially and only to fuck her shit-funnel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Good!

Her relationship with her son developes nicely, culminating with them pleasuring each other both visually and orally. She is struggleing with herself whether she can take the next step and fuck him. The way the story flows, she has trouble denying him anything sexually - though she has to take a couple of days to 'psych' herself up for whatever she is debating. So I think she will eventually go for it and I believe she will initiate it, riding him cowgirl style. Her friend at work is clearly a person who lacks anything in the way of morale strength, as she has twice taken advantage of Jan in situations where she was vulnerable. These two scenearios alone would make for another chapter or two in this series and the possible seduction of the daughter is possibly more fodder for an imagination like yours. Keep up the good work.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

This story was written over 3 years ago. The last time this author submitted anything was over 2 years ago. Looks like we're going to be left hanging as to how this story ends. Sucks to be us I guess.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
There is a note on the profile/biography page from RanierWriterII

"I've been suffering through some health-related issues of late, so I hope you'll forgive me if I have not finished Best Intentions."

While we are all disappointed that rw2 has not added more to this saga, we also must commiserate with the writer and hope that the health-related issues are resolved and all is soon well.

but that doesn't mean we can't be a tad bit disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

I absolutely enjoyed reading it. the story made me super horny. great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!!

Yes I think another chapter is GREATLY NEEDED. Thanks

Yobo36Yobo36about 8 years ago
Whew!

Excellent tale, very erotic. Loved it, More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tease

Sorry to hear you ae not well.

You will lose your followers if you don't finish a story.

Again well written.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice

once again the stupid dykes try to rape I'm glad she fail stupid lesbians thinking a sex toy is better then the real thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

I’m not usually a big fan of incest stories but this one was really good. It is fantasy of course, but it has almost a sweetness to the story of mother-son love. Well done and I’m hoping for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoy your writing. Don't stop now!

mustang123mustang123over 4 years ago
No! No ! No!

You can’t possibly leave me like this...... This better be just a temporary set back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plea se more

Terrific story. More more more please!!!

GhostkingrazGhostkingrazabout 4 years ago
please continue!

this story is very good i really enjoyed both the first and 2 chapters i really hope you continue it someday

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did this guy die?

Nothing uploaded since 2011. I'm guessing none of these half-told stories will ever get finished. I liked the mom POV in this one for a change but they still haven't consummated after two chapters and it won't ever happen now.

LabiaLoveLabiaLovealmost 3 years ago

Very well written and super hot. Would love to read more

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 2 years ago

Nov '21 - my first comment to this chapter 2 despite this being my third read over the past 3 or 4 years. Firstly 'thank you' for a most enjoyable and entertaining story. It's very sexy as it slowly builds to another climax. I'm loving the your stories, this one especially. I hope these are not your last words here - its apparent you've not replied to previous comments for years.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 2 years ago

Very good story but please continue with it. We need closure.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Ditch the lesbian, it’s distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!! Needs a great ending!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome story but still no sex between mother and son just oral it's been so long since you wrote this I guess there is no sequel?????? 5 stars!!!!!!!

racefan84racefan848 months ago

Guess no part 3 as it's been a long time since part 2 was written.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

After so many years I am sure there will be no part three. This is a 5 star series. It is well developed. Plot is good. Use of the English language is very good. Little, if any, gutter slang. Hopefully, author wil let someone finish this story.

rooster11055rooster1105522 days ago

A successful sequel. Well done. Sounds like you write from experience of sucking cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous