All Comments on 'Best. Job. Ever! Pt. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 10 years ago
Oh, Happy Day!

Welcome back, DDDDave, you've been missed.

Glad to see you continuing this story.

Enjoyed the measuring scene. Liked how Missy's expanding nipples skewed the results and how measuring said nipples evolved into a nipple-sucking sex fest.

I like that the protagonist is now in the measuring business. Hopefully, Mrs. Bird approves and he gets to measure even more customers.

I don't know how you feel about the future of this story; but with B&A's present clientele and word of mouth, it seems this story can go on in literary perpetuity. I can see B&A being franchised and the protagonist going to other states and countries. He can do a measuring seminar and have a room full of super-endowed customers to "check" for proper fitting. He can service a celebrity B&A customer. The mind boggles at what you can do with this story/series.

This was a great way to end the week, DDDDave, thanks for the new post.

And, of course, being me, I have to say something about NOT getting Missy's cup size; but with the protagonist banging her (by story's end); I'm sure, assuming he doesn't get fired, he'll get back to completing the Customer Evaluation Form and we'll have that info sooner or later! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yup, you've been missed, good to see you.

Too bad he will be fired though !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

At last, the next installment! I've been checking back practically every week, actually. Like Adrian Burns said, it would be great to see more of the B&A series. (And if Mr. Burns himself would also be inclined to write in the same story line, that would really make my month.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

Thanks dave. There simply are not enough good nipple sucking scenes on this site. That's my favorire thing to read (and have done). Well done on this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES