All Comments on 'Best Laid Plans'

by secretsessions

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Shit happens?? Perfect solution to out flank a schemer.

Perfect conclusion to a potentially heartbreaking story. Happy five star ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty funny

He foiled his wife's plan and seemingly ended up with a fuck toy. But I'm not sure I would turn my back on her. She may have ulterior motives. Speaking of plans it never seemed clear why, after all those years together, why Emma wanted a divorce? That was a flaw in the story. And Emma hardly seemed outraged to find her plan foiled and her friend on her husband's side. Why was that?

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Pretty good story

Lot more sex than usual but it was hot. Some guys are just lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel sorry for fifi’s boy friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It wasn't the first time a girlfriend replaced wife who stupidly cheated divorced, then in the end realized she'd fucked up. Obviously, Ffion was better in bed than Emma, and Mike was better in bed than her boyfriend. Shit happens. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnAppreciativeFanAnAppreciativeFanover 1 year ago

Great story. It would be even better if you edited it to make it more readable, eliminate the typos, and so on. (All your stories are good but all would be improved by editing.)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

4 stars would have been 5 but Mike was a bit to feminized but that's to be expected of men from the UK with the lowest testosterone levels in the world, probably because they've been browbeaten by leftwing feminism propaganda garbage the most and allowed it to continue the longest. But also probably same root cause but even after all her vicious lies, deceit, and betrayal he still treated her fairly both in the divorce and in person. It really doesn't serve much purpose treating her this way because self-entitled narcissistic women won't learn anything without being at the very least made to face consequences for their actions. In my opinion they deserve 10 fold what they perpetrate as men feel the pain of betrayal 10 times what women feel.

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Good story, but failing the basics of standards of formatting made it a beast to read. With some editing and a proper job of quotation marks, etc. this could be a 5. As it stands, it is only 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsessions@secretsessions
148 Followers
I'm just doing my best to write down and share some of my experiences,while at the same time committing to print some of the things I fantasise about and imagine what could happen with people I meet Enjoy Ss