Best Neighbor Ever! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

I shared long kisses with first one, then the other, until I couldn't withstand Kelly's hand any longer. I whispered in her ear, "Better stop baby, you win!" I know she could feel me shuddering.

Kelly giggled and whispered to Alli, "Wanna flip a coin to see who gets him first?"

Alli replied, "I'm your guest, doesn't that count?"

We all laughed, and I was a little relieved they didn't auction me off.

Alli put both arms around me and tugged. I rolled towards her and she spread her legs wide so I could slip between them. With my hard cock pressing against her pussy I gave her another long kiss, then moved my lips down to suck in a waiting nipple. Kelly, who obviously loved to watch, moved over till her body was pressed against Alli, and ran a hand over me. Alli was soon moaning, back arched, as I tortured her nipple with my lips and teeth. I rolled my hips, feeling the head of my cock slide up and down her slippery pussy as I sucked hard, tongue grinding and circling her hard, pointed nip. Her hips were rolling in response, and finally she gasped out, "Fuck me, dammit!"

When I pushed up on my hands and looked down at her I felt her hand reach down and grasp me. She wasted no time, sliding my cock down till my head slipped into her opening, and she lifted her hips, making sure I was inside her. I realized she was sopping wet, and she moaned loudly as I pushed myself in deep. When I stopped we both lay still for a moment, gasping at the tightness, but when I pulled back and thrust a little harder I was easily buried inside her. With no hesitation, we started rocking in unison, nice slow long strokes, enjoying each other. She bent her knees and put her feet flat on the bed so she could push a little harder, and as I slowly increased the speed, she started meeting my thrusts, grunting quietly each time our bodies met.

Kelly reached out and grasped one of Alli's breasts, pinching the nipple in her fingers, and as she moaned loudly, Alli put her hand on top of Kelly's making sure she didn't let go. She was squirming under me, hips pumping, and I started to fuck her hard, our bodies slapping together. The noises she was making became more staccato and high pitched, and I started pounding into her, hard enough that the bed was rocking under us. Kelly squeezed that nipple hard, and leaned over and kissed Alli, grinding her mouth down on her.

She started a series of high-pitched little cries, and I slammed into her several times, finally burying myself in her and grinding down against her. She came with a gush, and I could feel her hot cum flowing out around my cock. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth to avoid joining her orgasm, though I wanted to very badly, as her body bucked and spasmed. I lowered myself slowly till I could bend my head down and give Alli a gentle kiss, letting her know how much I enjoyed her, and she purred for me again.

I carefully rolled next to Alli, face up, cock still stiff and wanting, but it didn't have to wait long. I felt Kelly's lips slide over me and she gave a moan of satisfaction, perhaps for the taste of Alli on me, perhaps from having me in her mouth, perhaps both. I put my hands gently on her head and controlled the tempo as her lips slid up and down my shaft. Her hot wet mouth felt wonderful, and it gave me a chance to relax for a moment. I felt her push down harder, trying to take more of me, and knowing what she wanted, I pushed down, feeling my head slip into her throat. She did the rest, pressing all the way down till her lips surrounded the base of my shaft, and I could feel her sucking hard as her tongue played with me.

By now, Alli had recovered and was propped up on her elbow watching us. When she saw Kelly swallow my shaft she leaned over and kissed me, letting my tongue play in her mouth. Concentrating on Alli actually let me enjoy Kelly a little longer, but soon I was dangerously close. I pulled Kelly's curly blonde hair gently, making her release me, and we both had big smiles, although my breath was already ragged from the intense pleasure. When she crawled up to me, Alli leaned over and they kissed, as I ran a hand over each of them.

When Alli rolled away, Kelly straddled me, lying on my chest, and our lips ground together as I sucked on her tongue, deep in my mouth. She slid down just a bit, and I felt her soaking wet pussy lips press back against my cock, which was standing between her legs. She rolled her hips up and down, moaning as she stroked me with her softness. I caught her breasts in my hands and kneaded them in time with her strokes. When I slid my fingertips over her nipples, squeezed and pulled, she groaned loudly, throwing her head back and arching against my hands.

She sat up, then pushed up on her knees until she could reach between her thighs to grasp my cock. "Good morning, neighbor!" she giggled, as she slipped me into herself and slowly slid down till she was sitting on me, my cock buried in her. Mmmmmmm, that felt wonderful, she was so tight, and I could feel her cunt contracting around me. I grabbed her hips and held her still, wanting to enjoy the feeling of her tight sheath holding me.

She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest, then started rocking slowly. I reached up to her breasts again, this time stroking lightly, teasing. She responded by moving faster, slapping down against my body, the noises getting louder as her wetness flowed over me. I pulled my knees up behind her and rolled my hips in time with her strokes, thrusting even deeper inside her. I could tell she felt the effects as I heard a low growl and she started ramming herself down on me. She fucked me faster, her hips pistoning up and down, and we both started gasping and panting. Her body shone in the dim light and I knew she was starting to sweat from the effort.

I could feel my cock straining, and she pressed her legs together slightly, making the fit even tighter and increasing the sensation. She had me gasping hard now, breath ragged, and I knew I could not hold out much longer. Again I reached up and caught her swinging breasts, this time grasping the nipples and pinching hard, pulling and twisting. She had a look of shock on her face and rammed herself down on me. She sat impaled on my cock, her hips rolling and grinding, eyes closed, head back. I could feel her body start to shake, and suddenly her eyes opened wide and she shouted, "Oh fuck!"

She bounced up and down on me three or four times and screamed hoarsely, her orgasm finally flowing through her. Her cunt tightened around me, squeezing and pulsing, and my hips lifted, pressing into her even more as I growled out my release, cum spurting deep inside her and mixing with hers. Our bodies were bucking, out of control, both of us panting, gasping for breath. She fell forward onto me, and as my arms went around her and squeezed she gasped out, ""Oh GOD! That was SO fucking good!" It sure was.

I ran my hands slowly over her slippery, sweaty body, and we kissed softly, enjoying the afterglow. From the bed next to us we heard, "Wow," and realized it was poor Alli, almost forgotten for the moment. Kelly immediately slid next to her and they embraced, enjoying a long deep kiss as I ran my hands over both of them. Our three warm bodies, pressed tightly together, was a delightful feeling.

Kelly sat up and giggled, "C'mon, we need to keep up our strength, let's go over to my house and whip up some breakfast." She bent over and kissed me hard on the lips. "I need to be nice to my new neighbor." She turned to Alli and gave her a long, lingering kiss, then added, "And my best friend, too."

I couldn't resist, and kissed Kelly again, this time a long, deep kiss. "Good morning, neighbor," I smiled at her.

When Alli sat up I bent over to her and we put our arms around each other, enjoying our morning kiss. "Good morning honey, I'm so glad you're here." I whispered to her.

"Me too," she replied.

We finally got some clothes on and made it to Kelly's. The disappearance of the big pile of bacon and scrambled eggs they had whipped up proved how hungry we were. The only job they trusted me with was setting up the coffee pot.

It seemed our relationship had reached the giddy stage, still full of sex so that we took every opportunity to touch and tease each other, but so familiar now that it was "anything goes". When I caught Kelly leaning over to look in the fridge I took the opportunity to run my hands over her round ass, then a finger lightly up between her legs. She gasped, then giggled. Alli turned to see what was going on, then said, "Hey, you two, keep your minds on the job.

Alli got a little too close, and I grabbed her and pushed her against the refrigerator door. I grabbed her breasts in both hands through her shirt, pressing my body against hers as I kissed her hard. "I know what job I have my mind on," I smirked at her. When she ground her hips against me I knew what she was thinking, too.

Kelly growled at her, "Hey you cunt, leave my neighbor alone."

In answer, Alli turned to her and grabbed her between the legs, grinding her hand over Kelly's pussy as she ground her lips against her mouth. When they broke loose, both of them were gasping. If you're not careful, I'll make you my bitch, you slut!" Alli growled.

Then they both broke out in howls of laughter, and I joined them.

When we got the kitchen cleaned up, we all looked at each other. The constant teasing and foreplay had us all excited, and we all knew it. Kelly said, with a big smile, "How would you guys like to help me christen my bed in my new house?"

Alli and I looked at each other, knowing what Kelly had in mind, but we both smiled and agreed. Alli said, I'll be up in a minute, but you can get started if you want," and giggled.

Kelly looked surprised, but I said, "Ok honey, but hurry, I'll try to save you some!"

With that I gave Kelly a swat on the ass and yelled, "Git!" as I pushed her towards the stairs. She gave a little shriek and started to run, but my hands were on her all the way up. When we got to the room I grabbed her by the arms and spun her around. My lips were on hers before she stopped moving, and the only time they parted was when I yanked the T-shirt over her head. I had my hands inside her shorts, running over her sweet smooth ass, as my tongue swirled inside her mouth. Her gorgeous breasts were pressed against my chest, and she was grinding her body against me. Finally I stopped a second and she pulled my Tee off of me. Then those hard nips felt even better.

I fumbled with the button and zipper and yanked the shorts down her legs, then undid mine and let them fall to the floor, where I kicked them away. When I put my arms around her again, our bodies ground together at the same time our lips did. Suddenly, I slipped one hand under her ass and the other behind her shoulders and picked her up and threw her on the bed in one motion. She stared at me and giggled as she bounced. "I can see we're breaking in the bed already!"

I dove on the bed after her and straddled her thighs, staring down at her. When I leaned forward my already hard cock pressed against her pussy. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her arms over her head on the bed as I lay on top of her, pressing my chest against her breasts as I kissed her again. She squirmed under me as our tongues fought in her mouth.

About that time Alli came in and said, "Wow, guess you guys took me at my word." When I glanced back, I noticed she was carrying a little felt bag, which she set on the stand next to the bed.

As I continued to grind on top of Kelly, Alli found one of the restraints at the foot of the bed and slipped it around Kelly's ankle, which she didn't even seem to notice. But when she slipped the 2nd one on, Kelly jerked her leg up, although with me on top of her thighs she couldn't move it far. She realized she was bound and pulled her mouth away from mine to yell, "Hey! What the hell?" Then she realized the other leg was tied also and began to growl and thrash under me. I held on to her arms for dear life, and made sure I didn't catch one of Kelly's knees between my legs. Alli managed to get one of the cuffs on her wrist, and then I used both hands to hold her as Alli slipped on the last one.

Kelly was furious! She was thrashing so hard I had to carefully get off of her, and she started swearing and threatening. "Let me go! Let me go, dammit! I swear I'll get you both. Take these damn things off of me!"

Alli pulled something out of her little bag and said, "I think we'd better use this!" She showed me a silk scarf, and I realized she had rolled it up to use as a gag. I hadn't planned on that, but anything was better than listening to Kelly at that moment. I reached over with both hands and held Kelly down by the shoulders, and with great effort, Alli finally got it tied around Kelly's head so that it slipped between her lips. At first Kelly continued to try to yell, but when she realized she couldn't say anything understandable she finally shut up.

I went to the corners of the bed and pulled the ties tight so she couldn't thrash around so dangerously, and at last, we had her, naked, face up and helpless. I bent over the bed and slipped my lips over one nipple, which was rock hard, betraying her arousal. I sucked on it hard, grinding my tongue down on it and trailed my fingertips lightly over her skin. She tried to pull away at first, but when she realized she could hardly move, she lay still. Alli went to the other side of the bed and copied me, sucking on the other hard nipple. Together, we fondled and teased Kelly till, in spite of herself, she started to squirm a little.

I slid my hand down and ran it over Kelly's pussy, my fingertips trailing lightly over her lips, then slipping up and down between them. I realized she was already wet, and when I slipped a finger into her, she lifted her hips and moaned. As I stroked in and out of her, Alli moved her hand down and rubbed Kelly's clit, and she began writhing on the bed as much as the restraints would let her. I whispered to her, "I'll take the gag off if you promise to be a good girl." She nodded her head up and down vigorously, and when I slipped it off she smiled, obviously no longer minding the situation.

I climbed up on the bottom of the bed, between Kelly's legs, and started kissing and nipping at her thighs. Alli went to her little bag again, and when she turned around she had a big grin. She held up a sleek silver vibrator and a bottle of lube. I knew at once what she had in mind. She giggled, "Ill be right back," and scampered out of the room. While she was gone I started licking up and down Kelly's glistening lips, tasting her and slipping my tongue between them. Holding her hips, I slid my tongue as deep into her as I could and swirled my tongue around, slurping up the juices running from her. She moaned and her hips were pumping in my hands, trying to press against my face harder.

When Alli came back I had Kelly's clit between my lips and was sucking hard, tongue swirling and grinding against it. Her hips were rocking in a steady rhythm and she was giving little cries of pleasure. Alli whispered to me, "My turn, I warmed everything up," and when I slipped off the bed she took my place, but she had the vibe and lube with her.

She bent and kissed and licked Kelly, then with a glance back at me, started to rub the vibe slowly over Kelly's lips and clit. I could hear it buzzing quietly, on a low setting, I guessed. Kelly started to moan and her hips were rolling, and when Alli started teasing her clit she was writhing on the bed in no time. I went and sucked in a hard nipple again, catching the other one in my fingertips, pulling and twisting it.

Kelly moaned again when Alli slipped the lubed up vibrator inside her and fucked her slowly a few times, gradually pushing deeper till it was buried in her cunt. But then, she left it there, as she backed off the bed. Kelly could do nothing but endure the pleasure. Alli came around to me and said, "Our turn now."

I slipped back next to the bed with Alli and we immediately embraced, mouths locked, tongues deep inside her mouth. Of course Kelly could see everything as Alli ground her body against mine. Alli was still dressed, so I slipped her shirt over her head and quickly undid her shorts, pushing them down over her hips. When we kissed again, she grasped my hard cock, stroking it slowly as our naked bodies ground against each other.

The sight of the two of us and the vibrator buried inside her cunt was driving Kelly into a frenzy. She was writhing, pulling against the restraints, her hips trying to take the vibe even deeper as they bucked. Alli giggled and pulled away from me long enough to change the setting, and I could hear a muffled pulsing coming from deep inside Kelly. When she came back to me Alli dropped to her knees and began stroking my cock again as she kissed and licked the tip, gradually taking me deeper and deeper. She was slurping and groaning with pleasure, partly for Kelly's benefit. But it was certainly to my benefit, as I was loving every touch. Kelly's little cries might have been heart wrenching if we didn't know she was enjoying it so much.

I grabbed Alli's head and pulled her slowly to me, my cock disappearing through her lips and sliding down her throat. I could feel her throat contracting, but when her lips touched my body she ground against me before slowly pulling back. I did it once more, this time holding her head as I fucked her mouth several times before I let her go. When she backed off this time she was gasping, saliva dripping from her mouth and my cock. I was shuddering and afraid I might not be able to take that one more time, but suddenly Alli lunged forward again and took all of me, bobbing her head quickly as her eyes stared up at me. I groaned and bit my tongue, somehow managing to avoid cumming down her throat, but I knew it wouldn't work again.

I pulled Alli up to me and gave her another long deep kiss before pushing her back onto the bed. She laid back, head on Kelly's stomach, as I knelt and lifted her legs over my shoulders. I made sure the angle was right so Kelly could see, then started kissing and licking down Alli's thighs. She moaned and her hips pumped as I got closer and closer. The two were almost moaning in unison when my lips slipped over Alli's dripping pussy. I took a big lick inside her and let both of them see the creamy juices on my tongue, before I swallowed and went back for more.

As I sucked in Alli's swollen clit, I reached down and found Kelly's, sucking and licking one, rubbing the other. The two of them were pumping up and down so hard I could feel the bed move as I kissed, sucked and licked Alli, and soon she was making little cries, her legs thrashing and sliding off my shoulders. She pushed her pussy up against my mouth, begging me to suck harder. I slipped two fingers into her and fucked her hard as my tongue ground and my lips squeezed, and her hips lifted off the bed as an orgasm flowed through her. She treated me to a mouthful of her cum as she bucked and gasped, finally lying still, moaning quietly.

I moved between Kelly's legs again, this time grasping the vibrator, still pulsing away inside her, and pulled it slowly out. Her thighs were dripping with her juices, and the bed was soaking wet underneath her. She looked up, pleading, and gasped, "Please, make me cum! Oh god, I want to cum so bad!" It was the first time she had spoken, perhaps afraid we would gag her again.

I looked at Alli, "What do you think? Has she been a good girl? Good enough for us to let her cum? All the while I was moving the vibrator in and out of Kelly's cunt.

Alli looked pensive for a moment, then smirked a little when she said, "Well, she was quiet when we told her to be, but she sure did make a lot of trouble to start with. Maybe just this once."

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers