Best Neighbor Ever! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

"Ok," I replied, "but I think she should have to work for it a little first, don't you?"

"Oooooohhh what a wonderful idea!" giggled Alli. I'm sure they had no idea what I meant, but they soon found out.

I slid off the bed, then climbed on again at the side and quickly straddled Kelly's chest. I looked down at her sternly and said, "You better do a good job, or who knows how long you might be here. We could leave you for when Kirk comes home!"

Kelly suddenly realized she was totally at our mercy and growled, "Oh my god, you bastard!" but she had a smile on her face, and Alli was giggling behind me as she climbed up between Kelly's legs.

She didn't have a chance to say anything else, because I ran my cock across her lips a couple of times, then pushed it into her mouth. I was a little relieved when she didn't bite. She didn't resist when I pushed to the back of her mouth I felt her lips tighten around me. When I started to stroke in and out of her mouth her tongue slid over my cock, and I realized I might have to be careful I wasn't the one who came first.

Suddenly, she moaned loudly around my cock, and I felt her hips lift off the bed. I turned my head to see that Alli had buried her face in Kelly's pussy, and was licking and sucking with loud slurping sounds. I held Kelly's head gently in both hands and fucked her mouth with a steady rhythm. She shut her eyes and was slurping away, enjoying what we were doing to her, and perhaps grateful for the human touch. Her hips were rolling as Alli was trying to devour her.

Kelly was moaning and she had my cock rock hard, so I decided it was time to take pity on her. Slipping off of her and the bed I moved back to Alli and ran my hands over her back, ass and legs. She gave a groan of pleasure and lifted her head to smile back at me. "Come on honey, lets give the poor thing what she needs," I laughed, and Alli giggled as she slid off the bed.

I wrapped her in my arms and crushed her against me as we enjoyed a long deep kiss. "Don't worry, honey, you're next!" I whispered in her ear as we finally pulled apart.

"She grasped my hard cock in her hand and gave it a couple of strokes. "I can't wait!" she giggled.

I gave Alli another quick kiss and climbed on the bed between Kelly's spread thighs. I smiled at her as I rubbed my hard cock against her clit and she squirmed, moaning loudly. "Is this what you want, baby?" I whispered to her.

"Oh god, give it to me, please!" she gasped in reply.

I quickly grasped my shaft and guided the head into her, leaning forward and not stopping till I was buried in her. She grunted and lifted her hips to take the last millimeter of me. "Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh yes! Oh damn, fuck me!" she begged.

Grasping her hips I started with long strokes, slapping lightly against her, rocking back and forth with an easy pace. She was so wet and open I moved with ease, and quickly increased the speed. Her hips were churning under me, ramming against me each time I pushed into her. She was panting and moaning, and very soon I started, too.

Alli Climbed up next to her and slipped her mouth onto one of Kelly's jiggling breasts. Kelly's eyes opened and she gasped at the unexpected sensation. Her hips started rolling even harder, and I increased the speed and strength of my thrusts. The room was filled with the sounds of our bodies slapping, and her juices were flowing out of her each time I pulled back. She was moaning, crying and gasping all at once, and when Alli reached down and rubbed her clit she exploded with a scream that echoed through the house.

I buried my cock in her, feeling her cunt clenching me as a gigantic orgasm rippled through her and she bucked and shuddered, pulling at the restraints. When she began to calm a bit I started fucking her again slowly, wanting to make up for her long wait so long. She opened her eyes and smiled, saying softly, "OH yeah, that feels so good!"

Now she could enjoy it a bit more and I continued at the same pace for several minutes, her body rolling easily under me, matching my thrusts. Alli leaned over and kissed her, one hand on a breast, gently kneading. When their lips parted Alli looked up at me and said, "She's been such a good girl, don't you think we can let her go now?"

I smiled and nodded, and Alli quickly undid the restraints. When she did, Kelly instantly locked her legs around my body, pulling me to her, forcing me to ram in even deeper. When Alli kissed her again Kelly's arms wrapped around her, bodies crushing together.

I felt Kelly's thrusts grow stronger, and I gradually started to fuck her harder and faster. I was sweating now, and she felt sooooooo good! I whispered, "Come on baby, give it to me," and started pounding against her, ramming as hard and fast as I could.

She gave a high-pitched little scream and her head went back. Her hips and legs worked in unison, bucking against me and forcing me deeper with each stroke. This time she came with a growl, and her newly-freed hands pounded against the mattress as she bucked. Her cunt was clenched around me and I desperately wanted to cum with her, but I wanted to hold back for Alli.

When Alli finally lifted her head I leaned forward and kissed Kelly long and hard, running my fingers through her curls. I lifted my lips long enough to whisper, "Still mad at me baby?"

"Yes, but I'm sure you'll make it up to me somehow," she replied with a giggle.

"You betcha," I replied as I covered her lips with mine again for a long, grinding kiss.

I moved up on the bed, my back to Kelly, and she put her arms around me. I opened my arms to Alli, and instantly, she snuggled up against me, pressing her body hard against me as our lips found each other. She made no secret of what she wanted, and reached down to grasp my cock, squeezing tight and stroking hard. She lifted her leg and slipped it over mine, sliding it up till the inside of her thigh rested above my hip. Her hand held my cock as she ground her pussy against it, wet lips sliding up and down my shaft. It felt so good I was shuddering, and it was almost a relief when she guided my head into her sopping cunt. I didn't have to move as she gave a hard shove and impaled herself on me.

I was the meat of the most delightful sandwich I've ever known, Kelly behind me, pressing her soft warm body against me and Alli squirming against my chest, my cock buried deep inside her. Alli and I rolled our hips in unison as Kelly ran her hands over me and kissed my neck and shoulders. I found Alli's breasts with both hands, kneading them as we moved. In answer, she arched her back and pressed into my palms.

It felt so good I really didn't want to change anything for the moment, but Alli didn't see it that way. Her hips began to thrust harder and she was moaning each time my cock buried itself inside her. Her lips ground against mine, and our tongues were doing sweet battle in her mouth.

Gasping, she finally pulled her lips from mine and whispered breathlessly, "Oh god, Ron, I want you to pound me!"

I was ready to slide on top of her, but she pulled away and rolled onto her stomach, then pushed up onto her knees, legs spread and head down. There was no doubt what she wanted. As I started to pull away from Kelly she whispered, "Make her remember this one, Ron!"

I knelt behind Alli and pressed against her ass, leaning over her and grasping her breasts, squeezing, kneading and pinching. She started moaning and rocking slowly, making my erect cock slide over her soaking wet pussy. I kissed her back, then slid my hands to her firm ass cheeks as I straightened up, squeezing them in my hands. I pulled back just long enough to slip my cock head into her and pressed until it was buried inside her. She gasped at the sudden penetration, then moaned as she enjoyed the feeling of being suddenly filled again.

My hands went to her hips and I immediately started ramming into her with long hard thrusts. She rocked with me, ramming herself back onto me, and as our bodies slapped hard together she started making those sweet little high pitched sounds. I was starting to sweat, but I didn't want to stop anytime soon. I gasped out, "God, Alli, you are one great fuck!"

I know she took it as a compliment, and in between gasps and grunts, she managed to reply, "Ride me dammit, show me what you got, cowboy!"

Immediately she started ramming herself back at me harder and faster, and my fingertips dug into the flesh of her hips as I answered and tried to go her one better. The hard pounding grew louder and louder as we worked together, using each other to go beyond our limits. My cock was throbbing and I was gritting my teeth, trying to stay with her and find the strength to give just a bit more. Both of us were growling, making animal sounds, lost in pure lust. Her back was soaking wet from her sweat and mine, and I had to squeeze hard to keep my hands from losing their grip. It might have hurt a little, but she didn't care and neither did I.

Suddenly her head came up from the bed, and she gave a snarl that sounded almost like rage! Her hips began going back and forth faster than I could possibly match and the force almost pushed me back. I had no choice but to slam into her and hang on, overpowering her as she went totally out of control. No longer needing to wait, I exhaled in a loud groan as my cock exploded inside her and my hips bucked as I spurted time after time into her writhing body. Her loud series of high pitched screams accompanied the flood of her cum gushing around my cock and down my legs.

I just couldn't catch my breath, and her body was the only thing holding me up. When she collapsed onto the bed I fell with her, and we lay side by side, gasping together. Her gasps sounded almost like sobs as she desperately tried to breathe again. Kelly finally crawled around me and ran her hand softly over Alli's hair, trying to calm and comfort her. Kelly said, "Ron, if I hadn't seen and heard the whole thing I would have thought you did something terrible to her!"

We were both surprised when Alli's muffled voice came weakly from the sheets, "It was wonderful, just what I needed." I agreed with her, but I wasn't sure how either of us managed to survive.

One thing was certain, we were all totally spent, and we spent the rest of the morning lying in bed relaxing, cuddling, playing a little and just chatting. It was a perfect way to end our time together, because Alli had to leave at noon. She worked part time in real estate, and had a client coming to see a house. When the time came, we forced ourselves to get up and dress, all sorry our tryst had to end so soon. Alli said she'd love to come back any time, and Kelly said she would let her know when "the asshole" would be gone again.

When Alli left, we all kissed and hugged, and Alli slipped me her business card. In addition to her name, address and phone number, it gave the days and hours she worked. When I turned it over I found a note: "Call if in my area. Usually free when not working. Can be our li'l secret." I carefully put it away for future reference.

Once Alli was gone, Kelly and I turned to each other with big shit eating grins. In a moment we were hugging and kissing. I said, "Honey, that was beyond great! You sure have terrific friends! Anyone else I should meet?"

Kelly giggled, then thought a moment. "Well, Cleo just got divorced a month ago, and she and I were pretty wild in high school. And I haven't seen Patty in a couple of years but ...." I put a finger over her lips and shushed her.

"I'm sure I'd love to meet anyone you think I should, but I have this new neighbor I'd really like to spend some time with too. I'm off till tomorrow if you'd like to visit tonight. If you need persuading, we can go out and have dinner, too."

"I don't need any persuading," she answered, "but dinner sounds great! Now you better get out of here and let me plant some flowers so he won't get suspicious. And I REALLY have to go up and clean up that bed!" she giggled. "I'll be over at six."

It took several more minutes of kissing and petting before we could bear to separate, but when I finally headed for my house I thought, "It's me that has the BEST NEIGHBOR EVER!"

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers