Best of Both Worlds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

They were definitely connected; her penis bounced slightly and again began to engorge and climb its way upward. I slid my finger along the shaft as it bounced, then down her lips again trying not to wake her. It happened so slowly that the change from flaccid to rock hard was so gradual it didn't seem that odd to be huge again. I was doing well and she was still asleep by the time I had her penis fully hard and her clitoris was pressing out among her folds. I reached to touch her again but she stirred and I pulled back.

"What are you doing.........?" she all of a sudden spoke and I looked up at her sleepy eyes.

"Oh nothing really, just playing a little," I said busted.

"I can tell, you got me all hard and wet again silly," she said smiling.

"Well I had to pee so when I came back I started watching you sleep and your 'thingy' was doing strange things and I got curious," I said giggling.

"My 'thingy' huh? I recall you liked my 'thingy' very much earlier," she said sitting up.

"What do you want me to call it?" I asked.

"Call it what it is, a big fat cock!" she blurted, laughing.

I smiled back and grabbed it around the base, "Fine with me, does you big fat cock like this?" I asked, stroking it hard up and down.

"Mmm yes it does," she moaned and lay back down on the ground.

My other hand found her clit and using her moist pussy I spread some juice around her clit and pinched and teased it while stroking her shaft. Her nipples hardened and I watched her close her eyes, bringing both hands up to her lovely orbs, teasing her growing nipples. She spread her legs more and I reached up to find the long toy still on the couch, bringing it down to play.

I eased the pointed head into her hot pussy and she squealed from the cold rubber. Her vagina was very moist and more of the cold toy disappeared into her body all the while I stroked and bent her cock in circles. Out and in I moved the toy and her wet insides coated and warmed the toy quickly. Her cock began to ooze and when I had a nice little drop I would rub it around her head and drive her crazy with the new sensation. I had to admit it was a lot of fun to play with both of her sex organs at the same time.

"So what does it feel like to have both," I asked while playing.

She didn't say anything for a moment, I guess she was enjoying it to much and didn't realize I had asked her something.

"Huh? Did you say something?" she said looking up at me. I smiled and repeated the question.

"Well I don't know what to tell you, I've never known anything else."

"Oh right, kinda a stupid question. But I think I know what this feels like," I said and stopped touching her penis and just rammed the toy in her pussy a few times. "So what does playing with you big fat cock add to that?" I asked and began to stroke it again.

"Well, when you do them separate the pleasure is less and different, and the female orgasm is more of a full body sensation that you experience I'm sure. When my big fat cock cum's it's more localized and very intense but doesn't last as long. The combination though when you play with both is amazing and it like blends together and is really hard to describe."

"Wow! You're kinda lucky, I'll never get to feel that," I said stroking her cock harder and holding the dildo as deep as I could.

She was going to say something more but the pleasure stopped her and she arched her back with the intense sensation and the depth of the toy. When I pulled it back out it was covered in white thick juice and some had oozed down around her little ass. This gave me the idea to add even more pleasure to her. I lifted her legs up a little so I could see her tight hole and bent the long toy around, beginning to ease the other end into her tight little ass. It went in easy and I knew she wasn't a beginner, because she didn't stop me and there wasn't much resistance from her ass.

Instead her reaction was one of delight and moaning in pleasure. Her cock got harder and began to seep additional clear slick liquid for me to play with. I slowly began to move the toy in and out of her full ass and pussy. She began to breathe heavier and her chest was rising and falling faster as the pleasure took over. I wondered if I could get her to cum with both of her sex organs at the same time. I mean to have her ejaculate at the same time she was having a female orgasm would be the ultimate.

The only problem was I knew I needed more clit play to get her off womanly and I was out of hands with one on her cock and the other on the bend in the toy. She was freaking out and I knew she was getting close to one or the other. From the feel of her shaft I perceived it to be a male orgasm approaching so I slowed down on the stroking and tried to work the toy faster into her ass and pussy. On the downward strokes I tried to rub her clit with my thumb but it wasn't working well enough.

She must have notice what I was trying to do because as I was focusing on her body and watching the toy go in and out, I felt her hand grab her shaft under mine and take over the stoking for me. Now free, my hand went right to work on her little erect nub and I lightly rubbed my index finger over the tip as quick as I could while moving the toy in and out.

I'm sure she wanted to cum with both her organs as well and I watched her stroke her own cock keeping herself right ready to ejaculate as soon as I got her to cum vaginally. She would speed up on her shaft and then slow down when she got too close. I was so envious to what she was feeling at the moment.

It took quite a while and my hands and arms were getting tired from working the toy and her little clit. She was still slowly stoking and had a steady stream of clear liquid running down her shaft over her hand to the base of her cock. I could tell she was concentrating so hard on climaxing, her muscles were tense and she had her lower lip between her teeth as it approached.

"Fuck! Here it comes Makena!" she screamed finally and sped up on her shaft to meet the peak of her pussy.

Her body began to convulse and her clitoral and vaginal orgasm rushed over her body followed by a long spurt of cum that shot straight in the air and cascaded down on her cock and my hand. She began to wig completely out when another shot of cock juice shot from her shaft again and her pussy convulsed with its own spasm. I had never seen anyone orgasm like this before. If I was envious before it was way worse now. Damn it must have been so good. She continued riving and bucking as her cock began to spurt smaller globs out that ran down over her hand. I tried to work her clit and the toy as she moved so erratically.

I finally had to give up and stopped playing all together but she kept going on her cock and stroked it until it stopped spurting but her pussy was still going. I watched it and her ass grab at the toy and suddenly she squeezed so hard she pushed both ends out of herself and shook and panted for another couple of minutes while I just watched.

I had never seen anything like it before. Well that was kind of a stupid statement, I had never seen a woman with a dick before but to watch her cum like that was mind blowing and such a turn on that I was just dripping wet and needing to be fucked myself now. As I watched her lay there her hard cock began to shrink and her juice ran down the sides of her body. I was so hot and turned on I decided to lick it all up and cleaned her with my tongue and mouth. I ate all of her juice from her cock and even munched on her pussy while I fingered my own wet hole.

Her dick soon was limp and hung over her pussy and since she was all clean I stopped licking, sitting back against the couch and found the large toy still covered with her juices. I shove one end into my wet vagina and began fucking myself while playing with my clit with two fingers. Hannah slowly got up and crawled over to me and took the toy from my hand, thrusting it in and out.

"Makena.... that was and incredible duel orgasm, I loved it!" Hannah said to me.

"It was pretty damn cool and got me all worked up," I said, scooting down on my back more so she could get to me easier.

"I'm so glad you are dealing with my extra appendage so easily, as you can imagine I've had mixed reactions."

"Well to be honest Hannah you are exactly what I've been looking for. I've never rid myself of the desire for a man's penis, but just hated the men so you have solved that problem for me."

"You don't know how happy that makes me, I have been looking for someone that appreciates it, and you really seem to be that person," she said while ramming the toy in and out of me faster.

I didn't bother to respond this time and just closed my eyes as she pumped me full of rubber toy and had begun to play with my erect clit as well. I worked on my D cups and could feel my juices flowing down to my ass as my body got wetter. I opened my eyes occasionally to watch and look at Hannah's exceptional body. Her penis was still soft after about five minutes of her playing with me. I was soon going to orgasm under her fast fingers and the toy ramming in and out of my pussy.

Suddenly she pulled my hips down further and lifted my legs with the toy still hanging out of my pussy. I knew what she wanted.....better access to my ass and once I was in position she bent the toy in half and eased the other end slowly into my bottom. I wasn't a beginner either, when it came to ass play, and my toy went in my tight hole with the lube from my pussy.

"Oh shit ya, fuck my ass and pussy Hannah!" I screamed feeling the rubber toy go deeper into my bowels.

"That just looks so cool with both ends in you," she said smiling and began to pull them and push each end at the same time, fucking me doubly good.

I came about a minute later and vibrated on the floor as she continued her thrusts as I peaked. It was good but not as good as with her own six inch toy. She shoved the dildo all the way in so the bend was up against my body and the toy was as deep as it could go. It somehow stayed there and she stopped moving it and let go. I opened my eyes to see what she was up too and got a big smile on my face when I saw her stoking her penis, trying to get it hard again. There were signs of life in it but she was having a little difficulty getting it erect a third time tonight.

I finished my orgasm and said, "Here let me help, come closer so I can suck it."

She smiled and moved over my body and knelt with both legs on either side of me, with her pussy between my boobs and her cock right in my face. It was only halfway hard and I opened my mouth taking the long warm member in, sucking on it while she reached back behind herself. She began working the toy in and out of me again while I sucked.

About two minutes later I had her hard again, I guess my cock sucking skills weren't so bad after all. I just kept sucking while she played with the toy and I had a great view of her perfect large breasts from below while I sucked. She was content as well and fucked me with the toy slow, then fast and all different depths. Her pussy was oozing all over my breasts as I sucked her cock and with my saliva dripping off her shaft I had a nice mess between my boobs. With one hand I reached up and stuck my thumb into her pussy and she squealed with the added pleasure and her cock lurched inside my mouth.

"Fuck yeah, Makena, that's so good!" she screamed and rammed the toy into my orifices harder.

"I want your wonderful cock in my ass, Hannah!" I screamed taking her out of my mouth.

I was beyond horny and felt like being down right dirty and crazy and with this woman anything was possible. She crawled back off of me, slowly took the ass end of the toy out of me and shoved the other end deeper into my pussy while moving the toy out of the way, bending it over my stomach. Her cock was covered in my spit and her pre-cum so when she began to insert the wider shaft it didn't meet much resistance and glided in to my tight lower hole.

"Oh fuck yes! Damn it feels so good, so perfect to have a real cock in my ass again," I blurted out.

She giggled and buried her entire length into my bowels and held herself there. While she was all the way in she started moving the rubber toy above in and out of my wet pussy, causing me to scream with pleasure as she double fucked me. I went for my clitoris with one hand and pinched my left nipple with the other. When she started to move that wonderful cock in my ass was when I lost it again and began to orgasm and spasm.

"Oh fuck oh fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm cuuuuuummming!" I screamed under the intense sensation.

She only sped up, both her cock and the toy pounded away at me until the pleasure was so intense and good I though I might pass out. Her cock was amazing and having it connected to her was the most perfect thing in the world. I never wanted it to end; I wanted to be locked in time connected to this woman and have the pleasure last forever.

She didn't slow and with all her orgasms earlier she lasted for a long time, she just slid that cock in and out of my ass over and over and alternated with the toy in her hand. My body was in a state of constant bliss and I had never felt an orgasm last so long before. I think she was trying to treat me to the same experience I gave her or at least try. She was doing a superb job and I didn't think anything could feel any better.

"You like that....Don't you??? That big cock in your ass.......Filling you full!" Hannah said seeing the flood of pleasure on my face. I couldn't even respond and just nodded and began to pant as she rocked my ass with her cock.

"That's right you do............. my big cock in your ass........... fucking you so good," she continued.

"Mmmm ahuh, yes........ give........ it to me." I struggled to say.

On she went fucking my ass and working the toy until she wore herself right out and had to stop to rest. Her cock remained in my ass and she was breathing so heavily and had a light sheen of sweat all over her gorgeous body. She fell over backwards and her cock flipped out of my ass but the toy stayed in my pussy. I leaned forward and pulled the toy loose and moved over her. I had an idea and hoped it worked. Taking the toy I pushed it inside of her pussy as deep as it would go and turned around facing away from her and shoved the other end into my pussy, and then sat down on her ragging cock, taking her back into my ass.

Holy shit it was hot! Her pussy held the toy in place and I was able to rise up and down on her cock in my ass and the toy in my pussy. Grabbing my large tits I forcefully began pounding down on her and driving the two rods deep inside of myself.

"That's it girl, ride my cock, fuck your ass and pussy good," I heard her say from behind me.

I turned and looked over my shoulder; her chest was still rising and falling quickly as she recovered from her workout. She was cooling down though because her nipples were rock hard from the sweat cooling on them and they looked incredible. I smiled at her and turned back and kept ridding my twin cocks. My hands went from my tits down to my clit and back all over my body as I rode her perfect form and loved every second.

Minutes passed, my breathing increased as well as my heart rate and before I collapsed in exhaustion I had cum another wonderful time. I rolled off of her and lay down on my stomach trying to catch my breath as my body vibrated from the climax. I felt her hands on my legs and up to my ass, she spread my cheeks and started licking my worn in hole and finger my pussy. I knew she was rock hard and still ready to go but I was recuperating from my last climax. She just fingered me and stuck her tongue in and out of my ass licking up my juices.

"You taste so good, Makena, such a sweet little ass," she said and went back to it.

She must have grabbed the toy again because suddenly it was deep in my pussy, while she licked my pulsing ass. I didn't know if I could take anymore, my body was beginning to ache from all the climaxes but it did feel good. She kept it slow, twisting and penetrating me at a crawl while her tongue licked and probed my little ass. I stayed still gaining my breath and energy again, just enjoying the slow tender tongue and gentle thrusts of the toy.

She worked me up again, she had so much patience............ a guy would have just stuck it in and pleased himself. Not her....... she made me so hot and horny again and waited until I begged her to stick her cock back in my ass.

"Oh fuck, Hannah, you are so perfect!" I screamed as she entered me with her hard rod.

My ass grabbed at her shaft and my toy stuffed pussy quivered with a pending orgasm. She started slow and built up her speed fucking my tight little ass until I was cumming hard again.

"I want your cum, Hannah, feed me you cock cum," I yelled at her as my body convulsed and I came.

She pulled out and I rolled over on my tummy as she moved to the side of my face. She was already stoking her hard vein lined shaft and put her head close to my open mouth. A few more strokes and her magnificent cock began to ejaculate once again and ooze into my mouth. She didn't have much left but still screamed and bucked as the small amount fell onto my tongue. She tasted better than a man, and when she was done I swallowed her treat, sucking the end of her cock getting all I could. I moved my head forward and licked and sucked her pussy as well, tasting her sweet nectar from below.

She let me finish and lay down next to me where we fell asleep until morning.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12