All Comments on 'Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 269 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

would really like to know more firstly about the friends,then the Milf neighbour & lastly mom.But also developing the master sister slut line too.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Very hot

A great story and nicely written and edited. I would like to read about him fucking his mom and then his mom and sister at the same time.

Thanks for the great story.

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
Excellent story

Well written, edited, and contrusted. I gave you a 5*. Good luck with the contest.

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
LOL I need an editor

Constructed

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great potential

This story has some great potential to continue. Get the neighbor next, then have her help get his mom. Then he can have the three have a slave orgy with sis's other slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it up

Fantastic so far...do neighbor, both seduce Mom, then on to Beth and Della

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story I've read in a while

And please for next one: Bets Present Ever: Sister's Friends

ouchwantsitouchwantsitover 12 years ago
Wow

It is hard not to masturbate during this story. It was so good I had to after I voted. One of the best I have read in a while.

Regrets7Regrets7over 12 years ago

Sister's Friends, please.

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958over 12 years ago
NYLON LOVER!

Hello J,

Just call me the baby carrot lover! I finally signed up on Literotica!

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Love your Stories!!

I have read all of your stories and I think that you have the start of a great series here, no mater which edition that you do next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sister's friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I vote MILF neighbor

BigD707BigD707over 12 years ago
Hope you'll continue

I'm votin for sisters friend since she already had a taste of him and would be an easier transition from this one. But i'd leave a lead to the milf at the end like you did here, then again if you continue, for the mom.

And i will say this is by far one o the best i've read. Please please write again and continue this to a series!!

jay431jay431over 12 years ago

sister's friend would be the next......

JamieBiTVJamieBiTVover 12 years ago
Love your story!!!

Does your slut sister smoke? I bet she smokes Virginia Slims 120s with long French tipped slut nails. Keep up the details about her and others in sheer shiny nylons! Loved your story and hope for WAY more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved your story

I would love to read sisters friend next

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

id like to read all 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Definitely do sister's friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sister's Friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

all 3 of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

MILF neighbor next, please.

bswilksbswilksover 12 years ago
next stories

Defiantly make all 3 continuations! :) Very, Very, Very good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Mom for sure

hammer17hammer17over 12 years ago
next

Please let us read them all three!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next ones...

If you make it so that Mrs. Raske is the next one, then Mathew can use Mrs. Raske to help seduce the mom. So make it a 4 part series starting with this one, then Mrs. Raske, then the sister's friends, then the mom. The mom coupd be the climax...or you can go further and do the dad too. The friends can help with the dad while Mrs. Raske helps with the mom...or they can all help eachother after you get the dad to get the mom, or get the mom first then use her to get the dad. It would be best if the last one would be the mom, with dad helping them all. You could make it so that they are always trying to get the mom after getting Mrs. Raske but hqve problems getting the mom still, then get the sisters friends who can help out some but have problems, so they seduce dad and then they get her after haveing to overcome smaller difficulties. Knd of like a boss in a video game that you have to kill. Then hwve a few twists in the story so that you can keep readers even more interested, like mom and dad are brother and sister and then youd have a sequel goin to tell the parents story. If you do the dad, have one of the friends suggest it instead of Mrs. Raske or mathew or Sarah. So im thinking it should be Mrs. Raske, then sisters friends, then dad w/ sis friend giving idea, then mom....then maybe a sequel if you want.

A.J.

Ps...dad story start out as getting mom, but fail, then friend thinks of dad and says it would probably help the caause, then go after dad and come back to mom in next one.have challenges become smaller and smaller in each story then big one at end that they overcome in nxt one, or something like that. Will prob keep readers more interested. Hope advice is helpful...migut see comments if mine placed in sporadic places on site. Not saying this is what you should do, just trying to help writers by giving advice and being helpful. But this is what i would do...if i could write that is. Srry for any spelling or grammer errors, not using computer right now, so its hard to correct things. Perfect example...the word "tjings"...damnit!!!!... that took me 15 trys to do it right...then i screwed it up again with the quotation marked one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best Present Ever: Sister's Friends

Great story and I believe the follow up with Beth would be awesome. 5 outa 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next story

make it beth then milf and mom togather

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot story

awesome hot sexy story. you should do all three additional stories i know i will take great delight in reading them! i would start with beth, then the neighbor then the mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next story

friends, then the nieghbor, then the mother would probably be the best

rjm2rjm2over 12 years ago
great story

I would like to see the friends, then the MILF, and have his Mom catch him with the MILF and his sister. To where she thinks she wants her some of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Friends next then the milf then use the milf to get to mum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

+1 for Bests Present Ever: Sister's Friends

Another excellent story. Keep them cumming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Sister's friend would be my choice.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 12 years agoAuthor
Author's Note: Coming soon!!!

Thanks for all the votes and suggestions..part 2...Best Present Ever: Foursome with sister will be out early in 2012!!!

Thanks for all your support!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A.I.R. Prize Winner

Congratulations! Your story has been chosen by the men and women who make up the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS as a winner in their 2011 Winter Holiday Contest. An honor that simply reflects and tries to repay you for your great story.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to entertain us. The readers of this site are lucky to have you among us.

Jacqui O, President of the A.I.R.

learsdaughterlearsdaughterover 12 years ago
First story for a virgin reader

Yup! Right after I put mine in, I read yours and then retreated w/ my tail between my wet legs, to lick my imagination into shape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Sister's friend would be mine, but looking forward to them all!

joshg89joshg89over 12 years ago
milf

Milf neighbor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i want to read sisters friends

MoheekoMoheekoover 12 years ago

I think Sister's Friends should be next followed by MILF Neighbor then Mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so gooood!!,!!!!!

Sisters freind then milf then mother please.

JCole3345JCole3345over 12 years ago
MILF/Friend/Mother

I liked this story, enough to make my first ever comment(and an account to do so), and my opinion on which to do next is the MILF, then Sister's Friend...

Would Mom be another Incest/Taboo Story? (Idk)

Or the story of Ms. Raske seducing thier Mother? (Last, as a side story)

ejintulsaejintulsaover 12 years ago
good story

Great story. I would say sister's friends, then MILF, then mom.

valleevalleeover 12 years ago
Great Story

would love to read in this order : sister's friends, MILF neighbor, and then mom

CaptainAmericaCCaptainAmericaCover 12 years ago
well done!

Sandra is the sister we all dreamed of "having." great touch to add Beth, the subs and the next door neighbor. great imagination! keep them cumming. can't wait to read what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Doesn't matter , just fuck all of them :)

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 12 years agoAuthor
Part 2 is out

Hi,

Part 2 is finally out and called Cheerleader Orgy and takes place a couple days later with 2 of his sister's friends...and his sister of course!!!

http://www.literotica.com/s/best-present-ever-cheerleader-orgy

retiredrustyretiredrustyover 12 years ago
unbeatable

What can I add? Everyone else has said all I can think of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So fucking hot

Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful, I am a cunt struck muff diving sex maniac, the more I get the more I want. I just love to get totally drunk on cunt juice, then fuck the girls into next week, also to keep sucking and fucking till we pass out, then to start over. my girl friend and her girl friends will meet up and re-enact this story and enjoy insane levels of sexual pleasure. More and more please and soon, one of the best ever

gomez8gomez8over 12 years ago
Excellent work

As always, well written and ful of detail. I particularly enjoyed the pieces on the stockings, but also the imagery I conjured up when you wrote of the MILFs in bikinis. I look forward to parts 2 and beyond

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best ever

let read the neighbor story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT

Would love to read about MILF you and MOM...wink

DWHenryDWHenryabout 12 years ago
All Three

Why not try several more women

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
series seductions

Take them one at a time -quality rather than quantity. Oh, Sandra might be there for some or all of either Mrs R or Beth. Save the group scene for late in the series. Let us get to know a bit about each of the women and a bit more about Matthew along the way. He and Beth might have something in common and be more than just another fuck, or even Della.

siralexsiralexabout 12 years ago
Series

This definitely should be developed into to a series. You have a delightfully kinky naughty mind. I enjoy ALL your stories, but this is especially delightful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Love the shift in power!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
Damn!!!

that was hot - you are a new fav - and a 5 too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WRITE ABOUT ALL THREE IDEAS!!!

There is a lot of info you could write about on all three ideas. Please continue to write about what you started.

DreamingLucidlyDreamingLucidlyalmost 12 years ago
Soooo good

Well done! I read the story about the college sister (both parts) and loved how you actually have interesting plots in your ridiculously sexy stories. This was even better though, I loved the reverse in fortune and how the weak borther became the dominant one.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 12 years ago
very nice story

i would love to read all three parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YES!!

fuck yes do all three make a massive chapter this got me so worked up love it was never really into the hole domination but fuck it ill try it with the misses SO GOOD MAN remember ALL THREE !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I enjoyed it

You'd be surprised how little I say that. Domination with very little humiliation, simply obedience. She brought him into her world, then he took it. Nice. One critique, you take a picture for posterity, not prosperity. On this case the pictures probably brought both, but I'm sure you ment the former. The sex scenes were some of the best I've read so definatly keep writing!

JohannaSophiaJohannaSophiaover 11 years ago
Love your stories,

I hope do them all, let your Muse determine the order.

I like how you tantalize me. You get me wet right away and then build and stop, build and stop with straight forward and smooth to the point writing.

ComproserComproserover 11 years ago
What anon said

Two below me, domination without a great deal of humiliation. Fucking ace

SnowflakeSarahSnowflakeSarahover 11 years ago
Lovely build!

Absolutely lovely move from forcing innocent little shy brother to do her bidding into having him take control. The brazen scene with the family watching movies made me stop touching so I could hold off from finishing too early ;) And honestly, I'd love to see more of Della myself ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next!!!

what a great story, can you do all 3 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story was amazing. i cant wait to read the other 3 so you should write them all

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 11 years ago
Loved it

I would love to read the rest of the stories in this order:

Best Present Ever: Mom

Best Present Ever: MILF Neighbor

Best Present Ever: Sister's Friends

spankingfunforspankingfunforover 11 years ago
Mother is the top of the list!

baby sister has gotten her big brother's virginity and she has become a slave to him and his cock.Now she is going to get any of her school friends or slaves to fuck her big brother because he wants her to arrange it to happen and soon!She is also going to set up the teacher next door who is a nymphomaniac to be one of his slaves on call.The cherry on the top of everything is brother and sister will fuck and suck their mom and she will be one of his growing harem.A man with a big dick controls a lot of willing pussy,young or MILF!!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHO'S NEXT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEED YOU ASK, AS I READ THE COMMENTS MOM HAS IT HANDS DOWN. SEEMS TO A POINT MOST OF UP THINK ALIKE. KEEP ALL THE STORIES THIS HOT AND YOU WILL NEVER WANT FOR A FAN CLUB.................LAROC OF AGES .............................PS YOUR LEGS ARE GREAT, BUT A LITTLE HEAD WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE. HA !! HA !! IT WAS A JOY TO READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no question

The series wuld be better is you did the sisters freinds then the Milf neighbor then the mom. It makes it so you save the best for last. :-)

MadamBathoryMadamBathoryover 11 years ago
Mother Fucker

Let him tuck nisei mom! PLEASE!!!! That would he great! And do a family three some in the end, maby even haave the dad catch them but Mathew gets all "I'm the man of the house now"!!!!! Get the sister, mom, neighbor, and sister's friends pregnant!!!!

My mind is pretty fucked up! :-)

lilbitmor6lilbitmor6about 11 years ago
Loved it

Can't find other stories and having withdrawals. Milf next please then mom . Needing other stories PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

stifflikn656stifflikn656about 11 years ago
besst present ever bitch sister.

Please keep writing this one as a complete story it i all captivating

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
What Happened

To the other stories Listed.

Best Present Ever: MILF Neighbor

Best Present Ever: Mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"These are just for prosperity. "

Did you mean 'posterity'?

BCarloBCarloalmost 11 years ago
Best Present Ever

I would very much like to see Best Present Ever: Sister's Friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Yes to all the stories above.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Which of the 3?

All of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please make all three stories I loves this !!!!

Please make all threes stories I love this it's amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My vote

All of the above, if only one then MILF

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

Can you carry on with the story? I would love to read how Matthew makes Slave pets of Sandra's friends and their Mother! The Mother sounds so caring,i bet she would make a great slave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story to post here

All three, fIRST SISTERS FRIENDS THEN MILF NEIGHBOR, THEN MOTHER. wow THIS WAS ONE HOT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All three

Want to read about all three..... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next up

Maybe it's just me, but I'd like it if he got Della. She seems like a good sub who would do whatever he (or his sister) demanded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
next up

Let the neighbor know that she will be impregnated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
damn

best sex story ever. i wanna read the other three and there should be even more cock worshiping

hardforu69daddyhardforu69daddyalmost 10 years ago
thank you

thanks for making me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ruby

Ohmigod this got me sooooo horny i cummed threex while reading this best sex erotica evah! I got so horny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
making it hard

she deserved all she got and she actually wanted it. love to read about the neighbor or friends

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
nock them all up

Of course you know we want to see them all nocked up sis,mom ,the friends, the family cat the sheep across the road.you see where this is going.

hillside88hillside88over 9 years ago
Sub Sisters

A very erotic and hot story. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it !

Great slow build up, loved the way you turned the tables on Sandra. As for the next chapter, friends first please. Followed by next door neighbour, then mom. With regard to friends, would this be with close friends first, followed by the entire set of cheerleaders ? That might need a separate chapter for each - please ! But how ever you decide to order them, just knuckle down and get them done as soon as possible, the anticipation of what they get up to next is already getting to me, so please hurry up ! ;o)

Thanks for a great story !

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago
Best Series Ever

I have Loved this Series ever since I read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Suggestions for your next story

This story is so fucking hot - (a liitle over-the-top occasionally but that's OK) - I cummed twice getting it read!!!! I think you should pursue ALL of the aspects you mentioned - but PLEASE don't have our big-cocked hero fucking around with the next door neighbor's son!!!!! There are a few things sexual that I can't handle and guys blowing guys and fucking them in the ass are two that I find revolting. This eight inch cock possessor is welcome as far as I can see to fuck any of the babes in the story though - that just makes my cock hard thinking about it!!!!! You really do a good job with ALL the really intimate sides of fucking!!!!! Thanks for the erections!

Reb1861Reb1861over 9 years ago

all 3 of the other stories

SweetLibertySweetLibertyover 9 years ago
Natural hat trick

Keep up the good work my friend. Love the hot dialogue.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
loved it so much!!!

as to your question...1 sisters friends and include the teachers. 2 milf neighbor, then save the best for last 3 mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great read.

I have a thing for thigh high stockings so of course I loved the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES