Best Summer of Our Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold onto those good memories, baby. Let the bad ones go." He smiled at her.

Annabelle swallowed, and then nodded. "But, you know what?"

"Tell me."

"I used to think about him a lot. I'd miss him and wish he would just pop back into my life again." Her hand caressed his scratchy cheek. "But, since I met you, he never enters my mind unless you ask about him."

"Oh, baby." Fisher felt his eyes getting wet. "I love you."

*****

Annabelle had already been to her boyfriend's dorm room to help him pack and now she sat on his bed at his parents' house while he filled his suitcase. He handed her garments and she tightly folded them before rolling them to take up the least amount of space as possible. Her stomach had been in knots all day from the mere thought of not being near him for over a week. He would spend the night tonight, but wake up early to catch his flight.

"Is that it?" she asked softly.

"Yuppers."

"But, there's no room for me in there," she said as he zipped up the large suitcase.

"Aww, baby." Fisher sat down next to her on the bed and held both of her hands. "I wish you could come too. I really do."

"I know," she exhaled. Her eyes were glued to their hands.

"It'll go by fast. Then, before you know it, I'll be making up for all the kisses I missed out on."

Annabelle nodded as she felt tears welling up in her eyes. "I don't want to be away from you. I'm going to miss you so much." A single tear rolled down her cheek, and then splattered on their locked hands.

"Oh goodness, come here," he muttered as he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm going to miss you too. So badly."

She hid her face in his neck as saline emotion poured out of her eyes. Her body shook with her sobs. Her boyfriend started crying too as he held her. He knew he didn't have to be a "strong" man around her, and she loved him for it.

"I was lying when I said it was going to go by fast," he mumbled while rubbing her back. "It's going to be torture."

"Uh huh."

The couple cried together for several moments. Annabelle clenched her fists into his shirt and his tears stained her hair. Each time she thought about not being held by him or being able to touch him, she cried harder. He tried to hush her tears away, but it was a useless effort.

Eventually, she pulled her head off of his shoulder and looked at him through blurry vision. She wiped her eyes. Her nose was bright red and she tried to sniffle to make the tears stop running.

"Are you going to call me?" she asked with a shaky voice.

"Every night. We are going to go to bed together, remember?"

She nodded and took a deep breath. "We are such a mess, aren't we?"

Fisher cracked a smile. "We sure are." He kissed her wet cheeks. "Let's stop being sad and enjoy the rest of our day together."

"That's a good idea."

*****

Annabelle sat down on her bed and looked at the time. There was still over an hour until she would get her goodnight phone call. After putting Elliot, the teddy bear, in her lap, she opened up the envelopes of pictures she had developed and started going through them. There were a few hundred photographs of her and Fisher and of things they had done together.

She sorted them, keeping the duplicates for herself, and finding the best ones to put in the scrapbook that she was making him. The only problem was, she was usually very picky about pictures of her, but she noticed that she beamed in every single one. It wasn't really a problem. There would just be more pictures than she had originally planned in the scrapbook. Picking the select few for the wooden frame with openings for seven pictures was even harder.

Clover jumped up on the bed and before she could walk over the pictures, Annabelle picked her up and moved her so that she could lay down next to her.

She examined each picture with a smile on her face as she relived the memories of the last couple of months. A picture of them in front of one of the tanks at the aquarium on their first date was placed on top of the frame.

As she went through the pictures and placed them on matted paper, she laughed out loud, remembering the day that they spent walking around downtown acting as tourists. They took so many pictures that day and Fisher was getting tired of it. He teased her and made funny faces over and over again until she gave in and joined him.

She remembered the elderly couple at the Cloud Gate sculpture who took pictures for them and gave them advice on how to keep each other happy. Annabelle giggled at the memories of the woman telling her that she needed to satisfy him in bed if she wanted to keep him around.

Her laughter continued as she remembered their summer together. Pictures were taken of nearly everything. The one she took of herself laying against him on the sofa between his legs and his arms around her waist made it to the frame pile along with one taken at the Cubs game they attended. The photo they took on the El train late at night, with their tongues sticking out and Fisher's eyes crossed, before discretely fucking on it, was added to the pile as well.

She checked the time again, and then started cutting the matted paper around the pictures. This project would keep her busy until he returned. She placed the photos in a nice layout on pages of the scrapbook, leaving enough space for her to write little notes on the pages.

She wasn't near finished for the evening when her phone rang. She picked up immediately and smiled as she said, "Hello, love."

"Hi, sweetheart. What are you up to?"

"Oh nothing," Annabelle giggled. "Just working on a surprise for you."

"A surprise! Do I get any hints?"

She held the phone between her shoulder and ear so that she could finish for the night and clear off her bed while talking to him. "Nope, not a one."

Fisher chuckled, "Aww, come on, just one, please?"

"Fine, one hint. It's a special surprise." She cut the paper around a picture of them and his sister on his parents' boat.

"That doesn't tell me much."

Annabelle laughed as she pressed the picture down on a page. "That's the point, my dear."

"Fair enough, I like surprises."

"So, tell me about your day. Tell me everything. I want to feel like I was there with you."

*****

Fisher returned to his room in the suite on the fifth day of being away from his girlfriend. She was still at work, but he called to leave her a sweet voicemail for her to listen to when she got off. Then, he stripped out of his clothes from the day and put on fresh boxers and a t-shirt.

He sat down on the neatly made bed, and then opened the drawer of the nightstand. He pulled out a large stack of paper. Annabelle had printed out what she felt like were her best stories for him to read while he was away. It was her way of being with him when she couldn't. After picking one at random, he put the others back in the drawer, and then got under the covers.

Immediately, he was engrossed in a tale about two people who were best friends in high-school and never took the opportunity to be together. The characters ran into each other by chance while the female lead was staying at a resort for a company-wide retreat and the male was on vacation with friends.

As the story got hotter, so did he. He fondled himself lightly under the covers as he read his girlfriend's words.

Fisher's mind was snapped away from the fantasy when he heard a knock on the door. Before he could say, "Come in," Holly bounced into the room.

"I'm bored, entertain me," his sister chirped.

His cheeks were cherry red and his mouth was dry. He sat up quickly in an attempt to hide his erection and bent his knees. He thanked the hotel for the several layers of sheets that covered him.

"How am I supposed to do that?" he asked her with a hoarse voice, and then cleared his throat.

Holly plopped down on the bed and shrugged before taking a closer look at his face. She gasped, "Oh my god! Were you jerking off?"

"Well, no, not exactly."

She raised a brow and giggled. "I didn't mean to interrupt you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It's uh, going away," he chuckled uncomfortably.

Holly looked over at the stapled white sheets of paper next to him. She snatched it up before he could. "What's this?"

"Something Annabelle wrote."

"I've been wanting to read her writing."

She picked up reading on the page that he was on, right in the middle of a blow job scene. Fisher shifted uncomfortably as she read.

"This is really," she muttered, keeping her eyes on the page, "um, explicit."

"Yeah... yeah it is."

"Really, really good." Holly turned the page. "Also, really dirty."

"Uh huh." Fisher's heart thumped. "She is really good."

Her eyes were still scanning the page. "Does she really, um, give bjs like this?" She looked over at him.

He nodded. His cheeks radiated with heat as he mumbled, "Yes, yes she does."

"Wow." She handed him the story back. "Do you have others with you? Do you think she'll mind if I read one?"

"She won't mind. Just don't tell me what you did while reading them." Fisher leaned over and opened the drawer. "Don't let Mom and Dad find them either."

"I promise, on both accounts."

*****

Annabelle returned home after a long afternoon walk with Clover. She unhooked the leash, and then made herself a large glass of water. The panting dog gulped down water from her bowl, before laying down on the tile in the kitchen to cool off.

Annabelle returned to her scrapbook workstation that was the coffee table. She sat down on the floor and put the finishing touches on the gift before he arrived in a few hours. Nearly every single picture was inside of it, a sort of time line of their relationship.

For the final addition, she opened the book to the first page. She wrote giant bubble letters very lightly with a pencil, and then traced over the letters in bright markers. Each letter had a design on it, such as hearts, stripes, or stars.

The bold print said, "Best Summer of Our Lives."

With the scrapbook finished, she wrapped it and the picture frame in tissue paper before placing the items in a box together. She expertly wrapped the box in blue and white striped wrapping paper, and then tied white ribbon around it. On top, she placed a huge blue and white bow where the ribbons crossed. She tucked a small card in the corner, and then smiled at herself.

"Okay, now time to decide what I'm wearing," she said as she hopped up to her feet. "Then, shower time."

Annabelle scurried to her bedroom, and then pulled out the new lingerie items that she bought when she went shopping with a friend the other day.

*****

Fisher ran up the stairs of Annabelle's building two at a time, his heart was beating hard from excitement to see his girlfriend after ten long days apart. He knocked on the door and smiled when Clover didn't bark. The dog had begun to recognize his nock.

"Come in," Annabelle's voice rang from the other side.

He opened the door and found her on her knees in the foyer. His jaw hit the floor as he pushed the door closed behind him, and then fumbled with the lock, never taking his eyes off of her.

Annabelle wore the sexiest piece of lingerie he had ever laid eyes on and Annabelle made it even better. A baby blue satin chemise was like a second skin that propped her cleavage up almost to her chin. The garment had sheer panels down the sides, accentuating her womanly curves. Lace hemmed the chemise, adding a slight touch of innocence. The light blue looked glorious against her tanned flesh and her curly hair looked purposely messy, adding to the vixen appeal that she silently screamed.

"Hello lover," Annabelle whispered, just loud enough for him to hear before she seductively crawled across the floor.

"Oh god, baby," he muttered. He had forgotten how to blink as he admired her swaying ass and the glimpse he got of the curve of it underneath the garment. "Hi."

She sat up on her knees at his feet and smiled up at him. "I missed you, darling," she said in the same soft tone.

He looked down at her and smiled. "I missed you too, baby."

Annabelle placed her cheek against his crotch and nuzzled against his hardening cock through his jeans. "I missed this too." She batted her lashes up at him.

Fisher swallowed hard and nodded. She looked so gorgeous on her knees in front of him and maintaining eye contact through her spectacles. Words were hard to come by.

Annabelle grinned as she undid his belt. "Did you miss me like I missed you?"

"Oh, god yes." He smiled and ran his hand through her silky caramel colored hair. "I missed your body more than you can imagine."

She let his pants fall and they hit the floor with a key jingling thump. "My mouth has been watering all day from just the thought of having you in my mouth."

"My lover," he moaned as she kissed his member through the fabric of his boxers.

She curled her fingers into the waistband of his underwear, and then lifted it over his organ. His erection presented itself for her. She gasped and shivered with excitement as she pushed his boxers down to his ankles.

"I can't believe I get to suck such a gorgeous cock," she whimpered before taking a long lap with her warm tongue along his length.

He quickly discarded his shirt to the floor. Fisher fell back against the door for some sort of support as his breathing and heart rates sped up. He watched with wide eyes as she lathered his pole with saliva. Her tongue curled around his thickness, dragging up and down. He loved watching her enjoy his manhood.

"There it is," his girlfriend moaned as he began leaking precum.

"It's for you, baby," he groaned as her lips closed around his helm. "My cock is ready for you."

Her hand wrapped around his shaft and she pumped it slowly as she suckled his cockhead. Her plump lips rubbed against his ridge as her tongue slithered on his flesh. His knees buckled, she knew how to perfectly hit his most sensitive regions.

"You're so good to me, Annabelle." His fingers curled in her hair. "You're sucking my cock before even kissing me hello."

She pulled back and giggled as her hand continued to glide along his prick. "Give me a kiss then."

Fisher leaned down and angled her neck back. He feasted on her mouth with a hungry kiss. Her fist moved faster on his cock as their tongues danced wildly.

When he pulled away from the kiss, he led her head back to his groin. "Suck my cock. Suck me the way only you can."

Annabelle obliged his wishes without hesitation. She forced his shaft down her throat, all the way until her pretty face was mashed against his pelvis.

Her boyfriend growled heavily in response, "Fuck yes."

Annabelle looked up at him as she brought her head back just before he came out of her throat, and then crammed his length fully behind her lips again. Her throat convulsed around his member, but she suppressed her gag reflex.

Drool ran out of the corners of her mouth, running down her chin and pooling on her breasts. She was starved for him and made sure that he knew it.

She found his free hand and placed it on the front of her neck when she had his organ completely hidden inside of her mouth. He could feel the outline of his cock through her flesh and see how far down her throat he really was.

"Holy fuck!" Fisher gasped with awe.

She sucked hard as she pulled her mouth off of his tool. After spitting up onto his hard flesh, she smiled up at him while smearing her spittle and his precum with her hand.

Strings of spit connected her lips to his cockhead as she asked, "You like that?"

"Uh huh. You're so fucking hot, Annabelle. You're incredible."

"Why thank you, darling," she giggled, and then swallowed him whole once again.

She held the back of his thighs, digging him even deeper into her throat. Her arousal leaked into her satin g-string, saturating it.

He roared as she repeatedly engulfed him with new found intensity. He reached down and fished her tits out of her lingerie. His body was bent over hers as he filled his hands with her heavy globes of flesh.

"I've missed everything about you baby," he moaned as he kneaded her tits. "I've missed your mouth. I've missed touching your breasts." His words came out shaky through his ragged breaths. "I've missed kissing you. I've missed being inside you."

Annabelle moaned onto his organ, sending tremors of vibrations into his body. With his cock buried in the depths of her throat, she forced her tongue out of her mouth and licked the top of his sac. He growled for her and squeezed her breasts with his mitts.

His body trembled under her care. She had a way to amaze him with her oral talents. No two blow jobs were ever the same. She had finesse when it came to sucking cock, whether she was giving him a tender and gentle blow job or a slut starved for cock, sloppy blow job. He knew how much she loved sucking him and felt her love as she made love to him with her mouth.

Annabelle pulled back up to spit again. Her back arched so she could look at him and he kissed her messy mouth.

"Darling, I need your help deciding something," she mumbled between kisses. Her hand flew along his slick length and the other hand massaged his balls.

"What's that?" he asked into her open mouth.

She sat on her calves as grinned up at him, adoring his face that was washed over with pleasure. "I can't decide if I want your cum in my mouth or in my cunt."

"I really need to fuck you," he moaned from her talented hand as she slowed down her strokes.

"Yeah?" Annabelle's emerald eyes were drenched with lust. "Are you gonna fuck me dirty?"

"I'm going to fuck you like the dirty slut you are for me," Fisher growled.

A hot rush of arousal shot straight to her pussy. "Fisher!" She squirmed with excitement and a bit of shock from hearing him call her a slut for the first time without her asking for it.

"What, baby? You aren't going to be my slut tonight?"

"I am! I am! Oh god, I am going to be your filthy slut."

Fisher hastily stepped out of his shoes and pants that were still around his feet. She hopped up to her feet and grabbed his hand. They raced to her bedroom.

She bounced onto the bed and settled on her knees. He climbed up behind her and pushed her chest down onto the mattress.

Without words, he ripped her flimsy g-string down and off, and then dove into her dripping wet pussy with his mouth. He was overwhelmed by her scent and moaned instantly upon tasting her sweet juices.

Annabelle squirmed and whimpered as he fed on her. She felt his tongue flapping against her soft flesh, sucking on her lips, and then wiggling on her engorged clit. As she squirmed, she pushed herself harder against his face.

"Fucking fuck!" she cried out. Her hands clenched the comforter, causing it to ripple across the bed.

He stroked himself as he fed his addiction to her sex. He wasn't focused on stimulating certain parts of her. He wanted all of her at once, which only made her wilder.

Annabelle was already on fire from servicing his cock with her mouth, but she was so focused on him that she had barely noticed. Now that his attention was on her, she could barely breathe.

His tongue slid into her tight hole and she moaned wildly. He tasted her flesh as her juices soaked his face. He hadn't shaved, knowing that his stubble tickled her, adding to her pleasure.

"Oh my goodness," she moaned, writhing against his face. "I'm going to cum already." She gasped for breath. "I can't help it, I missed you too much."

Fisher gripped her ass as he devoured her, fucking her with his strong tongue.

"I love you!" she cried out hysterically. "I love you so fucking much!"

He groaned into her as he opened his mouth wide, latching it to her mound. His tongue flicked her clit as hard and fast as he possibly could. He held her semi still with his grip on her bum as she started to quake harder than before.