Best Summer of Our Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have a good day today?" he asked between kisses on her head.

"I had the best day." She lifted her head off of him and looked at his face. "Though, I do know a way that it could get even better," she added with a shy giggle.

"Oh do you? And, what would that be?" He couldn't help but grin, having an idea of what she was eluding to.

"How about," she leaned into his ear and whispered, "when the show is over, we go and make our own fireworks."

A rush of arousal shot through his body from her words and lips brushing against his ear. He swallowed hard and his cheeks got as hot as his groin.

Annabelle reached over and rubbed his thigh. She breathed into his ear, "What's wrong, love? You don't like that idea?" Her tongue dragged over his cartilage.

"I think," his voice had gone husky. Clearing his throat didn't help. "I think that's the only way to end today."

*****

Fisher followed his girlfriend into her bedroom. Her hand had been in his since they climbed down the ladder from the roof after watching the fireworks. With each step up the stairs to her door, his heart pounded harder. Now, he felt dizzy with desire that clouded the worry he felt about being able to please her. Though, that thought had a way of peeping its ugly head through the clouds since she had brought up sex earlier.

His mouth was dry as he sat down on her bed and kicked off his shoes and socks while she put her dog in her kennel so that she wouldn't disturb them. She slipped her red ballet flats off and put her glasses on the dresser before approaching him with a seductress' walk.

Sexual tension was thick in the air of the dimly lit room. Lust and love burned in their eyes when their gazes caught.

Annabelle stepped between his open legs. Her hands trailed along his scruffy cheeks and down his chest. She slowly brought his shirt over his head, and then dropped it to the floor behind her. She bent over, displaying her massive cleavage that was strained inside of her too-tight blouse as she undid his belt and the fly of his shorts.

Fisher lifted off of the bed for her to pull his shorts down. They were left at a pile at his feet. His member was quickly gaining strength due to the anticipation of the moment and was tenting in his boxer briefs. He didn't try to hide it, for he knew that she wanted to know how aroused he was for her.

She stepped back and he stood up. His lips found hers and their tongues twirled and twisted together in a deep, unending kiss. Fisher trembled as he unbuttoned her blouse and felt her soft skin beneath his fingers as he pushed the garment off of her shoulders and to the floor. Her hands only left his neck and chest when she had to help him take off her clothes.

His kiss was steady, unlike his hands as he undid the button of her jeans. With each tooth of the zipper, his anticipation grew. He pushed them down her hips and the garment pooled at her feet, which she kicked away.

"I want you so badly," Annabelle mumbled between kisses. Her fingers tugged at the waistband of his underwear.

"I want you too," he groaned against her lips.

He felt the soft, yet scratchy lace of her bra under his palms. His hands slid around to her back and he unhooked it with expertise. With a wiggle of her arms, it was discarded to the floor.

Fisher kissed her nose before he leaned back to look at her breasts. His fingers grazed over her round globes, and then he teased her hard nipples, rubbing in circles around her areolas. He watched himself as his hands drifted down and he hooked his fingers into her panties. They slid down her legs after a gentle nudge.

He sat back on the bed and looked her up and down. She stood proudly before him, displaying her body that she was about to give to him. His hands trailed up and down her curves and he locked eyes with hers. She ran her hand through his dark hair and smiled down at him.

"You're so beautiful, baby." He closed his eyes and kissed around her belly button.

Annabelle bit her lip and blushed. She continued to pet his head as his delicate kisses came up over her tits. He bathed every inch of her flesh with kisses and her whimpers became louder with each one. His hand slid between her thighs, massaging her flesh, but not touching the prize just inches away.

"Darling?" Annabelle gasped.

He took his mouth off of her nipple and grinned. "Yes?"

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked with desperation in her voice.

"No baby. I'm not going to fuck you." He rose off of the bed and kissed her hard before she could protest. Every ounce of love he had in his soul for her spilled into his kiss. When he pulled away, he looked in her eyes and stroked her cheek. "I'm going to make love to you."

Annabelle smiled with trembling lips and her eyes sparkled. She didn't know what to say, but realized she didn't need to say anything. She kissed him in response. She had fucked a countless number of times, but never once had she truly been made love to.

Without breaking away from her lips, he picked her up in his arms, and then brought her around the side of the bed. He placed her down gently and smiled at her before straightening out his back. He quickly discarded his boxers, and then climbed into bed next to her.

The lovers turned onto their sides and resumed their kisses like they never stopped. Their hands explored each other's bodies as if they had never touched each other before. Annabelle held his face with one hand and the other grazed through his happy trail, inching closer and closer to his erection, until finally closing her fist around it. He slid one of his arms underneath her and around her back, while his other hand softly kneaded her breasts. Their arousal and needs heightened with each passing second.

"I can't wait anymore, Fisher," she panted. "I need you inside of me more than I've ever needed anything in my life."

Fisher groaned, "Oh god, baby, you have a way with words."

"Well, I should, I'm a writer." She grinned and giggled, lifting the tension between them.

He chuckled, "That's a very good point." He dropped a quick kiss on her lips. "I just need a condom. Sorry I don't have one, I didn't plan this."

The back of her finger ran over his jaw. "I'm on the pill, you don't need one. I also uh," she felt shy admitting this, but didn't know why because she had done it for him, "I had a doctor's appointment last week. I'm clean."

"I am too. You trust me?"

"More than anything."

They smiled at each other before kissing again. He nudged her onto her back, and then positioned himself between her legs. Her hand was still wrapped around his cock when he sat up on his knees. He looked down into her loving eyes and she led his shaft to her pussy with her hand. Her heat felt like it was burning him as she teased them both, holding his cock and lifting her hips, rubbing his organ through her slit. His leaking precum and her juices slickened his tool.

"I love you, Annabelle," Fisher said softly.

"I love you, Fisher." She placed the tip of his member at her entrance. "Please fill me with your gorgeous cock. I need to feel you."

She pulled her hand away and rubbed his chest as he slowly pushed inside of her welcoming hole. She gasped, and then let out a low moan as they were finally joined together. Fisher groaned deeply as her velvety tunnel opened around him swallowed him inside. He reveled in every sensation as he filled her.

"Oh my god, Fisher," she whimpered as her walls stretched open to fit his girth.

"You feel incredible. So much more than I ever imagined."

Finally, he was inside of her completely. Annabelle's breaths were rapid gasps as his cock nestled against her cervix. She wrapped her legs tight around his hips and her hands around his back, bringing him down on top of her. His hands slid under her arms and wrapped around her shoulders. He held himself there and she never wanted to let go.

"Stay here forever," Annabelle begged.

"I would love to." Fisher kissed her forehead, and then over her cheeks.

He withdrew just as slow as he entered her. He listened to her heavy breath in his ear as he established a slow and tender rhythm that allowed them to feel every sensation and every emotion. Her hips lifted up to meet his and she rolled her hips, digging his organ inside of her, smearing it through her wetness. Her hard nipples rubbed against his chest and her clit ground against his pelvis with every slow thrust.

Annabelle closed her eyes as he kissed her neck, ear, shoulder, and face. She had never felt so loved and protected with a man on top of her. It was as if he was shielding their love from the world and he would never let anything bad happen to her ever again. This was so different and she didn't know that her needs could be met this way. He took care of her completely.

Her hands gripped into the strong muscles of his back, feeling them tense in release. She held him tight to her, never wanting him to get away. His kisses never stopped, lathering her skin and her grunts of pleasure grew louder and louder. She loved how he groaned into her skin and his hands held her shoulders tighter, pulling her onto him.

Her cunt naturally suckled his cock and she purposely squeezed her walls even tighter as he pushed inside of her. Fisher relished the slick friction as the thick ridge of his cock slid in and out of her. Her body gave him the highest plane of ecstasy he had ever felt.

He picked up the pace of his thrusts just a taste and her body naturally followed his movements. Both of them gained fine layers of sweat and the warmth between their bodies heated up the room. The scent of her arousal saturated the air.

Fisher lifted up a bit so that he could see her face. "Open your eyes, baby, look at me, please."

She blinked her eyes open and smiled up at him. Her breasts bounced softly on her chest. "Fisher, this is... This is wow. You feel amazing."

"You feel better."

"That's not possible," she squeaked when she felt his cock push against her cervix, giving her a dull pain deep in her stomach.

"Did I hurt you?" He slipped one hand out from under her arm and caressed her face.

Annabelle shook her head and grinned. "Oh goodness no, I just feel you so deep inside of me." She ground her hips into his to feel the sensation again. "When you're here."

He held himself, buried inside of her tight, soaking cunt. "I'm in you completely."

"I know," she gasped. Her hips rolled, digging him in even deeper. "It's the best. Completely together."

"We are." He pulled back, and then filled her with a stronger jab than before, but not rough. "You like it?"

"Oh god yes," Annabelle cried out. "More, Fisher, do it again."

Fisher pleased her the best he knew how, nothing fancy, just giving her his body just as she gave him hers. He kissed down her neck, to her chest, and then feasted on her breasts. His eyes stayed up on hers as he filled her over and over while kissing and nibbling her soft flesh.

They traded moans and smiles back and forth as their bodies spoke for them in a way that only lovers could.

Annabelle's body, mind, and heart were overwhelmed. She couldn't get over how much he truly loved her. She felt unworthy, but at the same time, completely deserving.

He felt the stirrings of an orgasm coming on. He returned his lips to hers and kissed her with his organ completely enveloped by her. He held himself there, waiting for the sensation to pass as her cunt clenched his throbbing cock. He felt awful, not knowing how much longer he could last.

"Annabelle," he muttered against her lips, "I need you to cum with me."

"I will, lover. I will." She coated his face in kisses. "Don't worry, I will."

"I'm sorry. I just don't think I can last much longer."

Annabelle smiled. "Darling, don't worry, just let it happen. Take whatever you need from me."

Fisher began moving his hips again. Slow at first, but steadily gaining speed and force, never overpowering or nasty. He wanted her to know that he loved her. This was about sharing their love for each other, not trying to outdo any of her previous partners. There was no dirty talk, just loving words and sounds.

Their eyes locked together, deepening their connection even more. He knew how much pleasure he was giving her in the way her breathing changed and her moans became a higher pitch. He loved feeling her nails dig into his back and her legs push on his ass, as if she was trying to get as much of him as possible.

His worry about not pleasing her was long washed away by the tides of bliss that they experienced in unison.

"Can you go just a little harder please, please, please?" Annabelle begged. Her back arched and her tits pressed into his chest. "God, you're so good."

He gave her what she wanted and his cock filled her at a faster and harder pace. Their hips crammed together before he pulled out, and then filled her again. She cried out in pleasure and her nails scratched down his back. He growled in response. Giving her pleasure was his ultimate pleasure.

They moaned "I love you," back and forth as he steadily pumped her and she met every thrust.

He still wasn't pounding into her, but Annabelle had begun screaming from behind closed eyes. She had never screamed like this. No one had ever been worth it before.

Her primal screams only fueled him more. It took every bit of his willpower to not nail her to the bed. That time would come, but not tonight.

He adored her heavily flushed face and chest and strands of hair that had stuck to her cheeks from her sweat. Drops of his sweat dripped down onto her as he gave her what she needed. She had never looked more beautiful to him, lost in tremors of almost intolerable ecstasy that racked her body.

"Oh god, Fisher!" Annabelle cried out. "Fisher, tell me to cum. Tell me to cum, please."

He felt her walls milking him, as if they were asking him to give her the best and most intense orgasm of her life. His cock was pulled deeper into her and when he pulled back, he felt like her body was screaming at him to stay inside of her.

"Cum for me, baby," he panted. "Cum, Annabelle. Please cum. Please release yourself for me."

"For you, darling!" Annabelle screamed as she clenched his back with her fingers and her body went tight. "I'm cumming for you. I'm cumming for my man."

She went silent and her walls pulsated around his cock and nearly pushed him out. He had felt this on his fingers before and knew to force himself to stay inside. Her juices squirted out around his cock, showering his pelvis with her fluids.

Annabelle's eyes shot open when her muscles were overtaken with unending quivers and quakes. She shook violently under him as her orgasm continued to course through her body. Her cunt squeezed and suctioned him in time with his throbs.

"Fisher, I love you, I love you, please cum inside me. I need to feel you cum inside me," Annabelle said with ragged breath.

Feeling her orgasm on his cock was all that he needed to reach his own climax, and then her words urged him over the hill. His balls tingled, and then tightened as his skin rose up in flames. He crammed his length inside of her and gave her everything that he had inside of him.

"I love you, Annabelle, I love you," he growled heavily as his seed shot almost violently out of his body, coating her cunt.

She gasped as she felt him empty. "Oh yes, Fisher, I love you too, so much."

He collapsed down on top of her and she held him to her as their hearts slowed down. She petted his head and down his back while peppering his sweaty forehead in tender kisses. He didn't pull out. He stayed inside of her for several minutes. His member continued to throb and her hugging walls continued to pulse around him while their bodies rocked together.

Slowly, he turned onto his side so that she could breathe easier. Fisher held onto her as they turned over and his cock, that had remained hard, stayed nestled in its new home. Her leg hooked around his hip and she wiggled so that they could get more comfortable.

They smiled at each other and kissed quietly as they caressed each other's hot skin.

"Fisher?" Annabelle whispered as she nuzzled her nose with his.

"Yes, baby?" His fingertips walked along her hip.

She looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love in them. Her heart was so full that she felt like it could burst.

Her fingers traced his jaw as the warmth she felt in her heart came out in her tone, "You make me feel like no one ever has."

Fisher's heart swelled two sizes and his eyes got teary. "Oh, Annabelle," he muttered.

His girlfriend wiped his tears with her thumbs and smiled. She placed her forehead against his and he pulled her in tighter against him.

"It's true, darling. It really is," she whispered.

"That means so much to me, thank you. No one has ever made me feel like you do either."

*****

Fisher sat on the couch at Annabelle's on a rainy Saturday afternoon. She was busy cleaning her apartment, something that it desperately needed and had taken a backseat the last month. He had her laptop on his lap and her library of erotic stories to keep himself entertained. He had just finished a voyeuristic tale about an older man and his young next door neighbor, and a few more before that. She really did have quite an array of stories as she had said.

His member was firm beneath his jeans and he had given himself a few courtesy rubs while he read. There was no doubt her stories were scorching hot, but he was not going to whip out his cock and jerk off while she cleaned.

He looked up when he saw her coming back into the living room from the bedroom. She had elbow length rubber gloves on from scrubbing the bathroom, along with an old bleach stained old t-shirt and shorts. She looked sexy as ever to him.

He followed her with his eyes as she went into the kitchen, watching her ass bounce in her little blue jersey shorts. Once she was gone from his sight, he grinned and looked through the titles in the documents folder.

"What should I read next?" he asked as she came back into the room.

Annabelle had discarded her gloves in the kitchen. She plopped down next to him on the sofa and looked at the screen. "Well, what do you want to read? That's a better question." She ran her hand up his inner thigh and settled over his bulge. "Though, I don't think it would matter what you read specifically, it seems that you like them."

"I do, a lot. A lot, a lot," he chuckled. "Is it that obvious?"

Her hand pressed into his crotch and she massaged him firmly through his pants. "I would say so." She smelled of cleaning supplies, it wasn't her normal arousing scent, but he liked it nonetheless. She kissed on his neck and nibbled lightly on his flesh. "Just pick one. If you don't like it, move to the next."

He scanned through the titles again and highlighted one. "What's 'Flights of Fancy' about?"

Annabelle pulled away from his neck and grinned. "It's about a girl sitting next to a stranger on a transcontinental flight. She has a blanket over her and starts masturbating, he wakes up..." She giggled. "If I tell you anymore, there will be no point in reading it."

"Sounds like fun." Fisher kissed her lips. "Are you taking a break now and gonna read with me?"

"I have a better plan," she said with a wink. "You're going to read out loud and I'm going to suck your cock."

His mouth dropped open. It took him a second to get his wits about him, and then he stuttered, "How... How is that going to work?" He took a deep breath. "I don't think I can handle that, especially after what I've read already."

His girlfriend grinned devilishly as she slid down onto her knees. She moved the laptop onto the cushion, and then began undoing his jeans. "It's going to work perfectly. That's why you have to read out loud. That's the one rule." She pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees. "If you stop reading, I stop sucking. I can go all afternoon if you can."