Best Summer of Our Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He forced his eyes to return to her face. "You're so beautiful, my love. Your breasts are incredible." He wanted to reach out and touch, but happily followed her lead.

She blushed and shied away into her shoulder. "Darling, you're too much."

His gaze drifted down to what she was doing with her hands. Slowly, her emerald green satin thong came into view as she pushed her little shorts down. He gasped again. He hoped his eyes weren't bugging out as he felt they were.

Quickly, she turned her attention to Clover who was having doggie dreams at the foot of the bed. She nudged her and then told her to go in her kennel. Her loyal companion obeyed, though they both could have sworn that she sighed.

"I'm sorry, where was I?" Annabelle giggled.

"I don't know. I was just relaxing." He grinned as she moved slowly until she was straddling his thigh.

As she leaned down, her nipples grazed his chest. Their lips met and their tongues rapidly moved from gentle dancing to a passionate tango that expressed their desires for each other. Their bodies warmed up in time with their kisses.

One of his hands trailed along her spine and the other felt the heavy weight of her bare tit. He squeezed gently, relishing the sensation of his fingers sinking into her soft flesh.

Her hand wandered back down over his abdomen and she tugged on the waistband of his underwear. Between kisses, she muttered, "Can I take these off?"

"Yes, please," Fisher nearly whined. His member was growing to fully erect and ached to feel the air.

Annabelle smiled as she sat up on top of his leg. He could feel the warmth of her pussy through her panties.

Slowly, she lifted the waistband over his cock, and then pushed his boxer briefs down to his thighs. Her mouth watered at the sight of his manhood and she whimpered, "Oh my goodness, Fisher, your cock is gorgeous."

An electric jolt of pleasure was sent to his groin, filling his erection completely. He swelled with pride, just as his organ had. "Thank you," he said in a voice that was hoarse with lust.

She moved so that she was sitting up on her knees at his hip. Her eyes never left his cock as she took his underwear completely off and tossed it to the floor. Her finger tips danced back up his leg, to his thigh, and then back down to his knee.

Fisher grinned, watching her softly touch his skin. Her breasts swayed gently as she moved her arm back and forth. He reached out and ran his hand up the back of her thigh and over the curve of her ass.

Annabelle turned her eyes back to him and smiled sweetly, though her words came out in a vixen's whisper, "I'm going to touch you real softly, is that okay?"

She enjoyed asking his permission because it was erotic to do it with him. This was new for her. Usually, she would just take control if she wanted to. She knew that he wouldn't say no, but she didn't want to force him into anything that he didn't want and she wanted to hear him say he wanted it.

His body trembled. He found asking for permission to be insanely sexy and he moaned in anticipation, "Oh god yes, please."

It seemed like it had been far too long since he was touched by a woman, but waiting for this moment with her was worth every second.

As she spit onto her fingertips, she maneuvered her body so that she was more comfortable and she stretched out her legs with one curled under the other. Her weight was supported on one hand that was resting on the mattress.

She looked up at him as she ran two wet fingertips up the underside of his shaft. Seeing him shiver made her smile. It felt like her touch was two cool feathers on his hot flesh.

Annabelle looked back down to his cock and what she was doing. Her fingers trailed around his length, feeling his soft, but firm flesh and dragging across the veins of his shaft. Every touch and every sensation that she provided made his cock seem to grow harder and caused him to softly moan. He wanted to close his eyes, but forced them to stay open. He felt like he needed something to hold onto and reached for her leg that was extended towards him.

"I really like this," she whispered, trailing her finger along the thick zigzag vein along the top side of his member. "And this." Her digit circled around the ridge of his cock, just beneath his bulbous head. "You really do have an incredible cock."

Fisher tried to form words to come from his dry mouth, but the only thing that came out were moans that got deeper with each passing moment. He loved her soft, tender touches. It was as if she had studied his body and knew exactly how to touch him. His cock felt like it was on fire and when she flicked the pads of her fingers along his sensitive ridge, he growled.

"Wow," Annabelle giggled. She picked her words carefully, because she didn't want him to think that she was being mean and teasing him. "You really like how I touch you, huh?"

"Yes, very..." he stumbled over his words, "very much. Amazing."

A pearly bead of precum pooled at the tip of his tool and she ran her fingers through it, using it as lubricant to slicken her fingers. Another groan emanated from his lips and his fingertips dug into her skin as the lengths of her fingers rubbed up and down the underside of his shaft.

"Oh god, Annabelle," Fisher gasped.

The tender touches of her hand continued as her eyes turned to his face. She watched the muscles around his eyes contort as she wrapped her hand around his cock. He was a perfect fistful, filling her hand so completely that her thumb and middle finger didn't touch. Hearing him grunt with pleasure and throb in her palm was ecstasy for herself. Her panties were rapidly becoming soaked with her fluids.

She stroked him slowly, feeling every bit of him in her hand and squeezing tighter when her hand came over his cockhead. All of his muscles tensed and released with the ministrations of her hand. Within seconds, he began freely leaking precum, providing his own lubricant for her.

"Oh my, darling, you're leaking," Annabelle whimpered.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

She placed her free hand on top of his on her leg. "Don't be sorry. I love it. It's incredibly sexy."

He looked at her with a curious look on his face. "Sexy? But, it's just my body being natural."

"I know. That's why it's sexy." Her wrist began to turn with her strokes, giving him new sensations each time she glided along his pole.

Fisher wanted to say more, but he was lost in the sea of ecstasy that his body was swimming inside of, provided by her expert touch. For a moment her hand left his erection. She cradled, massaged, and tugged on his sac before returning to slowly jerking him.

"I'm going to use my mouth on you, now," she said.

It wasn't a question this time, it was a statement and he realized it. His eyes were wide when he nodded a confirmation to her. She was already moving to between his legs with her eyes on his cock like a feline stalking its prey.

Annabelle sat up on her knees and pushed her hair over one shoulder. She smiled up at her man whose eyes were drenched with lust as she arched down from her knees. Her hand stopped moving and she firmly held the base of his cock in a ring with her thumb and index finger.

Her tongue snaked out from her mouth, and then she slowly drew it up his length. He instantly shivered and his toes curled from the shocks to his nerves. She took her time, teasing and tasting his flesh. Her wet muscle coated him in saliva as she swirled her tongue around his bulbous head.

Annabelle whimpered from the taste of his precum. Her tongue grazed over his organ as she explored him, and then she added pressure as she took hungry laps across his flesh. She listened to his breathing and kept her eyes up on his face to find out what he enjoyed most.

When her tongue wiggled up and down over his ridge, his breaths became ragged gasps. She had picked up that that was his favorite spot already and she continued the assault of her tongue back and forth with unending torturous pleasure. He felt like he was in heaven, giving into her talents and receiving the euphoria that she provided him.

"Do you want to be in my mouth?" she asked between licks across his head.

"Yes please," he groaned. His erection was firmer than he ever remembered it being.

Her lips kissed his cock and she spoke into his hard flesh, "Say it, Fisher. Tell me to suck your cock."

Fisher wanted to say it, he really did. But, he couldn't get the words to come from his mouth. Besides being overwhelmed, he had never talked dirty to a girl before because he felt like he was humiliating them if he did.

A couple of moments passed, and then she spoke again, more firmly this time. "I'm not sucking your cock until you tell me to. I really, really want to suck your cock. But, I want to hear you say it first."

He looked down at her incredible body between his legs. Her ass was perched high in the air and the green strip of satin between her cheeks shimmered in the light. Her back was arched down and her eyes sizzled with desperation for him. All he needed to say was for her to suck him. That was all he needed to do and the agony of waiting to feel her warm mouth would be over.

Fisher could barely breathe. He reached down and ran his fingers through her soft caramel hair and forced the words from his mouth, "Suck my cock, please."

"Dirtier," she breathed onto his flesh. Her hand had resumed stroking him.

His internal battle continued, but he was determined to please her. "Suck my hard cock, Annabelle."

She knew that she was driving him crazy, but she also knew that she loved dirty talk. If she needed to lead him along, that was perfectly okay.

"Darling," she whispered as she loosened her grip on his thickness. "I want you to say it the dirtiest way you can think of."

"Baby, I love you. I don't want you to think less of me."

Her heart melted and she cooed, "I love you too. I won't think less of you for talking dirty to me. I really like it." She nuzzled her cheek against his member. "Come on. Say it as dirty as you can."

Fisher nodded and took a deep breath. He looked down into her hungry eyes and spoke slowly and clearly, "Suck my cock you naughty," he paused before the last word, "slut."

Annabelle smiled a radiant smile. "Yes lover, I'll suck your gorgeous cock and make you cum in my mouth. Your filthy slut is going to please you like you've never experienced."

After her words, her lips closed around his helm. He wanted to say something, but merely grunted a thankful response as his body was over taken with her skills again. He felt her silky, wet tongue wiggle and swirl against his flesh inside of her mouth. Every muscle in his body began to completely relax, as if he had never truly relaxed before.

Fisher's eyes were glued on to his girlfriend between his legs and he petted her head. Annabelle's mouth made sloppy slurping sounds as she massaged his cockhead and stroked his length. Her drool ran out of the corners of her mouth and down over her fingers. Her wet muscle fluttered and slithered around his flesh as her slick lips teased the ridge of his cock.

She pulled her hand away from his tool so that he could see how much she was taking. Her soft lips bobbed up and down over his ridge and he trembled with each movement. Her tongue slithered and she moaned onto his cock each time he moaned for her, showing him how much pleasure she derived from giving him pleasure.

Fisher felt like her mouth had melted onto his rigid flesh. She never backed off on her oral assault. He watched with wide eyes and clenched his fist in her hair, but not pushing her, as she pushed further down his length, and then came up, over and over again. His eyelids fought with him to close and experience this in darkness, but her eyes on his forced them to stay open.

His cock pressed against the entrance to her throat, and then she slowly pushed down, taking him agonizingly slow into the tight depths of her throat. She didn't stop and he watched eagerly as every last inch of his organ disappeared behind her saliva slickened lips.

"Holy shit, fuck," Fisher growled. His ass lifted off of the bed as if he wanted to see if there was any more that she could possibly take.

Both of her hands pressed down on his pelvis, massaging his muscles as she looked up at him with her nose mashed into his skin. Her eyebrows wiggled, asking for words of approval as her throat clenched around his cock.

He tried to come up with something better, but all he could say was, "Baby, oh baby, wow."

Annabelle moaned deeply onto his erection that was stuffed completely inside of her suctioning mouth. She held him there, giving him the passing moments to relish every sensation given to him from being engulfed behind her lips. His free hand grabbed the railing of the headboard when she started to turn her head side to side, digging his cock inside of her throat.

"Fuck, oh god, fucking shit," he roared.

Just as slow as she went down, her mouth came up. She suckled hard on the way, pulling his flesh over her magical tongue. Her mouth opened around his head, and then she let her silken spittle dribble from her lips and give him a moment to catch his breath. Though, before he really could, she dove back down on his pole.

Annabelle had denied herself her favorite pleasure and now that she was able to have it, she feasted on him. She devoured his organ, over and over. Lewd, sloppy, slurping and sucking sounds from her mouth mixed with his animalistic grunts and groans filled the air. Her pussy was on fire, but it only fed her desire to please him.

Fisher's breaths were rapid short gasps, or long exhales, depending on what she was doing to him. He watched his spit slickened shaft disappear behind her lips and he was in awe as she kept him on his toes, taking different amounts of him each time. Beads of sweat dripped from his brow and down his temples. He petted her head and moaned for her, fueling her.

This was a pleasure he hadn't ever known before. He had had his cock sucked, but usually it felt like the girl was doing him a favor. Annabelle truly enjoyed this, which she was making very clear and that made it so much better than anything he had ever had. She looked beautiful with her lips puckered around his thickness and her cheeks sunken in. Her eyes only closed for brief moments. An odd sense of power he'd never felt overcame him from being worthy enough to receive this from her.

Annabelle pulled her mouth off with a pop, and then spit up as she gasped. Her hand wrapped around his erection and smeared the silken spittle into his skin. She didn't wipe her mouth, giving an extra slutty style to her divine, sloppy blow job.

"Your cock is fucking delicious, darling," she said with heavy breath. "Are you going to give me your cum? If your cock tastes this good, I can't wait to taste your seed."

"Oh god," Fisher growled from her words and her slick hand stroking him hard and fast. Formulating words was a difficult task at the moment, but he came up with something. "Yes, I want to give you my cum."

"Good, cause I crave it," she muttered, and then swallowed him whole once more.

She worked for his orgasm, truly wanting his cum. One of her hands found his sac and she cradled it in her hand as she suckled his organ. She massaged his balls as if she was asking them to give his cum to her. Her other hand closed around his thickness, just below her lips, following the motions of her mouth.

Her eyes were locked on his face as she milked him. Her tongue worked inside of her mouth, twirling and slithering against his flesh and her hand pumped his shaft. She turned her head one way and her hand the other in desperation to suck his seed from his body.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" His abdomen tensed up and his thighs started quaking. He didn't want this to end, but he couldn't hold off any longer as the crashing waves of heat started to take over his body. "Oh god, Annabelle, I love you, I'm about to cum, I love you!" he screamed.

She had never heard a man scream like that and she squealed a delighted response onto his swollen member. Her ministrations didn't stop, they only got more intense. She tugged on his balls just before he released.

The heat in his body flooded to his groin and his entire being tightened. He was no longer in control and shouted inaudible words of gluttonous rapture. His hips bucked into her hand. His eyes closed tight and his hands clenched in her hair, holding her to his cock, not that she would dare let go as his thick seed flooded her mouth. It was the most intense orgasm of his life and it felt as his is heart and soul poured out of the slit in his cock.

Annabelle hungrily swallowed as ribbons of his cum coated her mouth. She moaned as he filled her and she tasted the sweet musk that was his flavor. His organ continued to throb and give her more and more of his delicious seed and she never wanted it to end. She drank every drop out from him, squeezing and sucking until her man started to twitch.

She gently pulled her mouth off and loosened her grip. She coated every centimeter of his member with kisses, thanking him for giving her his cum.

"I hope that was good for you, love," she giggled as she crawled up to cuddle with him.

Fisher managed to wrap his arms around her and bring her to him. He kissed her hard, with every bit of passion he had in his heart of her. He tasted himself on her tongue and didn't mind, for he loved her for giving him such incredible amounts of pleasure.

She nuzzled her nose with his and smiled. Their foreheads rested against each other's.

"Baby, that was..." he paused for a second to think. "I want to say incredible, but that doesn't seem like a good enough word."

Annabelle giggled and covered his face in soft kisses, tasting his salty sweat. "Thank you, darling."

"I want to return the favor." He looked up into her eyes and stroked her cheek. "But, I don't think I can right now. You seriously wiped me out. Please forgive me."

Annabelle smiled and ran her fingertips along his scruffy square jaw. "Of course I forgive you." She kissed his forehead. "Actually, tending to you pleases me more than you could imagine."

"Really?"

"Yes, really, darling. You have no idea how much it does. I could be happy to just suck your cock forever."

Fisher grinned and squeezed her ass cheek in his palm. "Well, I don't want to disappoint you, but I am paying you back later. I'll write you an I.O.U."

The couple chuckled together, and then kissed while she continued to giggle.

*****

Annabelle woke up with her boyfriend spooning her, which he had done all night long. She smiled to herself and rubbed his arms. She had never slept better before sleeping next to him the past two nights. His breath was hot against the back of her neck. Carefully, she slid out of his arms so that he wouldn't wake up.

She quickly put on pajama bottoms, a t-shirt, and sneakers. Clover stretched and gave a doggie yawn before jumping off of the bed, knowing what was coming. Annabelle quickly wrote a note to him, saying that she had taken Clover out, in case he woke up. She didn't want him to worry. She placed the note on her pillow, and then took the dog on a short walk.

When she returned, Fisher was still fast asleep. She grabbed a new bone for Clover to keep her entertained, and then went to the bedroom.

After she took the note off of the pillow, she stood at the side of the bed and admired him for a few moments. The sheets were down to his hips, just barely hiding his package, but leaving his sexy chest and happy trail for her viewing pleasure. She smiled and pulled herself away so that she could shower.

As she cleansed her body, her mind was filled with thoughts of the man that she had come to love. The fourth of July was coming up this week and he had invited her to come to his parents' house in the suburbs for the holiday. She wanted to go, but was incredibly nervous because she hadn't met a guy's parents in what felt like forever.

1...45678...12