Beth and Don

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you are beautiful just the way you are and I love your green eyes and those glasses make you look even sexier." He grinned and hoped she understood how much he really meant it. He wanted to reach out and touch that beautiful face. He wanted to look deep into those wonderful eyes of hers without a webcam between them...and to experience that warm, sensual smile up close and so personal. "Oh, and I love the blanket, too."

"Why thank you. It keeps me warm on cold nights." She reached up and pulled the halves of the blanket about her chest. "So do you normally sit around naked like that?" She nodded toward the picture of him on her screen.

"I pretty much hang around the house in drawstring sleep pants. But I always told my wife that once the boys were grown and gone I was going to walk around the house naked all the time. I actually did that for a few days, until it just seemed silly to sit on the couch watching TV and eating my bowl of chocolate ice cream.'"

Beth tugged her own robe and blanket a little tighter around her body; her ever naturally warming body getting still warmer. Then as she stared at this man who had been thrilling her with his erotic stories and sexy e-mails for some time now, the webcam view suddenly expanded. She watched with excitable interest, her initial embarrassment to this video connection slowly leaving her, as the scene on the screen matched her ever increasing sexual tension.

Don was indeed perfectly nude!

She gasped on her end as man on the screen appeared to her in full view from his bare thighs up. The more full view of Don had her notice both hands were in his lap, covering his groin now.

"So, do you mind having a strange naked man join you in your living room?" Don grinned at his camera as he could see Beth's eyes were wide and her one hand appeared to pull the halves of her blanket that much closer around her.

"First, I think I can say you are not much of a stranger to me after all our exchanges the last few weeks. Second, um, just what are you hiding under those very manly hands of yours?"

"Oh, that, well I didn't want to overwhelm you. I didn't want to scare you off either. You do believe me that I have a good seven plus inches of manhood, don't you? "

"I only believe what I see, and so far all I see is a couple of big hands. I don't see any big 'manhood' yet."

"Watch closely, and I'll let you be the judge and the jury too, as to whether I have more than you can handle."

"I really don't think there is such a thing as more than I can handle. But I do want to see it. I want to see it right now." Beth purred, realizing her left hand had slipped under the blanket and her fingers caressed the warm front of her panties and the softness of her sex underneath.

"Okay, then, I gave you fair warning. Don't faint on me when you see this big boy."

"Just move those hands. Let me see that big boy of yours." Beth watched breathing hard, as Don's hands slid away. Very slowly his bared manhood came into view, exposing his manly organ to her lusting eyes.

Her first reaction was one of shock.

She blinked rapidly several times, her eyes held transfixed by the full color carnality of what she witnessed on the screen. Seeing his hard penis was amazing enough, but to see it extend well above his belly button, and then the thickness... even in the dim reflected light from the screen it was most impressive to the sexually excited wife.

"Oh, it's lovely, just beautiful. My, its uh so, um hard, too." She laughed very softly and nervously.

"I'm glad you like it. I think he's the way he is because he really likes you." Don reached down with one hand to grasp his manhood and he gave it a good squeeze.

Beth could see the clear fluid immediately appear at the tip of Don's cock. His fingertip ran up his length over the wet little hole at the tip. In no time his finger was left with a slick coating of shiny pre-cum. As she watched wide-eyed she could feel the dampness from her own sex wetting her opening. She squirmed slightly and leaned up closer to the monitor. When she had first come on-line to this video connection she had felt uncomfortable with a stranger seeing her, but now she felt the sexual thrill of her voyeurism. "You know this feels a little perverted, but I love it. I'm really getting turned on."

"I'm glad I can be of service, My Lady." Don spoke as he caressed his hard cock, running his hand over the warm fullness of his manhood down to the root into his pubic curls.

Beth continued the tap and stroke of her fingers over her ever-dampening panties. "You know, I wore my favorite panties to work today...and thought of you all day. Only I hadn't counted on actually seeing you tonight."

"So do I get to see these pretty undies?"

"I suppose I could give you a peek." Beth reached out and tilted her laptop monitor forward and could feel her cheeks blush as at the same time she felt a warm rush through the rest of her body and a renewed moisture seep through her panties onto her teasing fingertips. She parted the blanket from around her shoulder and let it slip down. At the same time she widened her knees, staring at that little 'peephole' of a webcam on her laptop.

"Those panties are indeed lovely." Don uttered as he took in the view of those cotton undies with the black hearts and cross hatch design with the little holes so he could see skin.

"I am glad you agree." She shifted her bottom on the couch and opened her thighs a little more. "You know, I've been known to go without. If I am feeling particularly evil one morning I might wear a skirt with no panties. But that would have to be fruits of the devil evil, a once in a blue moon sort of thing."

"That is a very exciting thought." Don almost subconsciously stroked his hard manhood as he alternately looked into the face of this pretty woman and then down at the sexy panties she had exposed to him. On his third venture back up her body he paused to notice the swell of her cleavage above the neckline of her nightgown. He gave his cock a generous squeeze as he thought what those wonderful breasts of hers looked like.

He then thought, it couldn't hurt to ask...

"Would you mind if I got to look at the voluptuous of your beautiful breasts? It's only fair since I'm sitting here perfectly naked. Isn't it?"

Beth felt her nipples tingle at his request. But she wasn't totally past her uneasiness of her exposure at this point. Besides she thought, she wasn't finished being the bit of a tease she had been and still wanted to be with him.

"Why should I need to expose myself anymore to a perverted older man like you? Maybe I'm happy getting to see you play with yourself just like that." She herself nonchalantly lowered both hands and rubbed them under her loose breasts and finally pushed them up under her nightgown. "Besides, how do you know they are voluptuous and beautiful? They may be misshapen or saggy." She continued to heft her bosom higher under her nightgown, but now she felt the caresses tingle through them and her nipples extend and harden, rubbing roughly against the material of her gown.

"Why don't you let me be the judge?"

Beth saw the perfectly unabashed and lecherous grin come across Don's face.

She took a breath then reached down and pulled the hem of her nightgown from under her and slowly pulled it up her body and over her head. She had her eyes closed as she tossed the garment onto the back of the couch.

"Oh my, my!" She heard Don's voice.

Beth opened her eyes and saw he had leaned up in his chair obviously getting closer to his monitor. Now it was time for her to grin, a grin of pleasure that he seemed to be so fascinated with her breasts.

"You, they are so very beautiful, for sure." Don leaned in still closer to his computer screen. "And voluptuous...oh my, far beyond that, they are lovely, they are wow, downright gorgeous...mm-mmm-mm."

"So they pass your inspection then?" Beth looked into his eyes on screen and subtly rocked her shoulders to and fro, her full breasts swaying slightly.

Don let out a very audible sigh and when he felt the hard shaft in his fist swell just a little more he gave it a firm squeeze and tug. "Indeed, indeed...mmm."

"So now what?" Beth said, but knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to reach up and tweak her hard nipples at that point, just as she would if she were beginning to fully arouse herself for the next step in her frequent masturbation routine. It was all she could do to keep her hands off her excited breasts.

Then...

"Stroke your breasts for me," the aroused wife heard the husky male voice through the computer speakers. She didn't think she could get any more aroused but at the sound of his voice talking dirty sent a thrill through her nude body.

He had asked her to do it!

Slowly, the naked woman, her eyes fastened on the man on the screen, began to slide her palms up and down, up and down, along her sides from the outer swells of her swelling breasts to her hips. Brazenly, she cupped the white mounds of her breasts, kneading them lightly, pushing them out toward him as if presenting him with two forbidden but delicious gifts of flesh. She offered her raised mounds and tight nipples to Don's view. Sliding her hands toward the center of each breast, she grabbed each nipple between forefinger and thumb and began to pinch and roll them. This sent waves of additional excitement through her lust-racked body.

Releasing one ripe nipple, her hand traveled down her stomach, pressing as it went to delve into her waiting wetness. Nervous fingers separated the lips.

"Ohhh, this is weird!" she cried out.

"But isn't it good?" he asked.

"Incredible! I feel everything, I feel it all. I'm wet and smooth as velvet. I can really feel myself getting very juicy. Would you like to feel?" Beth reveled in the sweetest sex-distress she'd ever felt in her life.

"Just tell me how it feels."

"Ohh, Don, it feels soooooo good!" she gasped. She had meant to be cool and lady-like through all of this. The normally cool girl's body went moist with perspiration and desire. She was totally captured in this new kind of erotica.

"That's, uh, the idea, dear." He was in his own throes of delicious enjoyment, his cock feeling pleasure beyond what he'd felt on-line before. "Now I want you to feel me as you play with yourself tonight. Let it be my fingers that make you tingle." Don could see her clearly on her webcam and watched her face as she he saw her hand move in her panties.

Her face lit up and then her eyes slowly close to a squint.

"Oh yes, I can tell you like it. You feel so soft and so warm don't you? Tell me, tell me how it feels. I want you to tell me."

"Oh my," Beth breathed. "I never thought doing something like this over a webcam could make me feel so hot so fast. How am I going to be able to type? I can barely even think."

"Silly, you don't have to type now. You just have to talk to me. Tell me how you feel. Can you feel my fingers gently rubbing your clit?"

How did he know she was teasing her little pink bead already?

Beth found she was having some trouble trying to sit still as she gently teased her clit to life. "It feels so, so good. It's like you are really touching me. I feel so warm right now," Beth said with a giggle. "Oh my, I am getting wet, mmm, you do good work from afar, Don."

"Oh My Lady, we have but yet to begin. I can smell your sweet scent here. I can feel you are so very close to me. Can you feel me close to you?"

"Yes, close," Beth whispered.

She had never in her wildest dreams imagined she would be involved in anything resembling this, and yet, here she was, enjoying it beyond measure, satisfying and being satisfied. She could feel the pressure for release mounting steadily in her shamelessly aroused body and knew that she couldn't hold out much longer. She wanted the wild act to last for as long as possible, but the end was coming on so fast and she knew it.

Don could feel her. He really did sense her womanly scent as if they were in the same room. He loved to watch live the changes in her body and the look in her eyes. Everything about her was glowing.

"I want you to be my fingers," he said. "I want you to start rubbing yourself for me. I want you to feel me touching you. You tell me how it feels."

"It feels good," Beth replied as she felt her breasts swell and tingle anew. Her already 'diamond hard' nipples seemed to grow still more erect. It was as if they were being pulled into Don's mouth. They were being pulled on harder as he sucked on them. It was so good, so real for her.

She could feel the warmth grow to a fire between her legs.

"You're wonderful. You look like you're enjoying this more, are you?"

"Yes,"

"Tell me exactly."

"I'm really enjoying this. I feel so very good."

"Tell me more, more details."

Beth inhaled sharply as she felt the moisture ooze between her fingers.

"Would it be too much to tell you I am so wet right now?"

"That's what I want to hear. Go on." Don's widened again and he gave his hard cock a couple more long smooth strokes.

Beth watched as Don's hand slid up and down his hard shaft. A groan of total abandonment escaped her lips and the impassioned wife moved her other hand downward between her now widespread thighs and under the panties, nearly soaked with the wetness of her excitement. She gently manipulated the soft damp warmth around her sex lips until she could feel them swelling and her clit tingling. Her thighs seemed to have a mind of their own as they parted further. She knew it wasn't Don for real but the feeling was so real, she knew it was him making her feel this good. It seemed so real. It was so real she expected to open her eyes and see Don's head down between her thighs, his fingers and now his tongue working their magic. She could feel herself pulling his lips to where she wanted his mouth the most. She needed to feel him teasing and then sucking her throbbing clit into his eager mouth. She felt him probing deep inside her sex with his tongue hungrier than any man had ever been for her womanhood.

"Oh Don, I can't wait! I'm going to explode," she cried out. "I'm going to cum I can't stop it! It feels so good."

"I want you to cum. I want you to cum now. Cum for me!"

"I'm almost there. Oh, it's hot and so sweet. Yes, I'm almost there! Can you feel my orgasm on your fingers...on your tongue?"

"Yes, that's it. Let it all go. Give it all to me." Don pleaded. He had stopped his stroking as he became so involved virtually in his on-line lover's emotive release. He looked at Beth's face her eyes were slit with pleasure.

"You're so pretty, I think I'll touch it with my finger and then stick my tongue all the way inside."

Beth listening to the seductive voice, thinking about his tongue in her, started tingling. "Oh gawd, I can feel your tongue in me." To Beth it seemed like he had been down there for hours by the time her own finger tapped her clit once more and the thrill of her orgasm took her over. She looked up to see Don smiling widely at her from her laptop screen as she felt the heat and slickness wash over her finger and explode out through her entire body. Her aching sex surrendered with fabulous quakes of tension-relief and joy. She went dizzy with a pink haze of total erotic enjoyment and sexual expression. She breathed in deep, as her body jerked and gave in to the totality of pleasure in her womanhood.

Don held his breath in wonder, watching her scrunch her face and twist as if helplessly awash in her mad orgasm. He sat up and watched as her whole body appeared to rise and tense for a moment before descending hard onto the couch again.

"Oh...wow." Beth giggled eventually, pulling her face back to look into his on the screen. "Where has that been all my life?"

Don swallowed hard and looked down to see his cock still fully hard in his fist, but now with a good pool of pre-cum perched and ready to spill down the swollen head. "You look absolutely sexy when you cum."

Beth nibbled her lower lip and dipped her eyes.

"Really, you looked totally into that orgasm and it was so very erotic." Don looked down at his manhood and tilted it toward his webcam and Beth. "Can't you tell how it affected me?"

Beth looked at the male specimen he was waving at her. She watched as his pre-cum spilled over and ran down the underside of his penis and over his fingers wrapped tightly around it. It was if that visual made her feel the extended buzz of her recent orgasm.

Her body shivered.

"Don, I've got to go to the bathroom, I'm sorry, I'll be right back."

"Sure, I'll be here." Don took a huge breath as he watched Beth get up from the couch. He sat back in his leather desk chair and stared down at his hard cock. He hadn't told her he had been so close to cumming himself as he watched her cum. He had almost cum without stroking at all. Although it was somewhat difficult, he actually relished this time to calm down and hopefully get to enjoy the longer play up to his own much anticipated orgasm.

Beth rushed from the room, almost running down the hall to the bathroom stripping off her nightgown as she went. She stood there nude save for her panties in front of the bathroom mirror. She placed her hands on her hips, thrusting out her breasts, still looking at herself and whispered, "Not too bad for a woman in her mid-thirties, if I do say so myself." She turned around and shoved down her panties. With them laying at her feet she looked back over her shoulder at her naked buttocks. She wriggled her body, looking at the deep cleft between the cheeks of her ass. The protruding cheeks weren't as firm as they used to be, but she'd noticed that part of her anatomy was what men always looked at hard, after staring at her face. Sometimes it became most embarrassing when men stared at her, even though it did make her feel more than a little sexy. One of her favorite tricks was to look suddenly over her shoulder and catch some poor man staring at her ass, look him straight in the eye and then smile. Most of the time when they got caught looking, they turned red and looked away, but sometimes, when they smiled back, she would feel a wonderful warmth come over her.

She felt that same warmth then. She was already warm inside again with the anticipation of her purposely showing another man even more than her backside. She began to feel that wonderfully sexy tingle all over her body again.

It didn't take her long before she was back in front of her laptop. Seeing Don's smiling face waiting on her gave her such a rush in itself.

"I'm back."

"Oh my, My Lady you do look so hot tonight. But I want to see you. I want to see all of you down there."

"You want me to move my cam so you see my bare-skinned lips?" Beth asked with a nervous giggle.

"Yes, it's time for me to see that sweet wonderful pussy." Don impatiently waited, as he knew he would see his friend in all her glory in only another moment.

"Ok Don, I'll move the web cam. I'll give you what you asked for." Beth saw how her answer lit up Don's eyes on screen. She reached up and pulled the laptop down to where she knew the camera was pointed low enough for him to see her legs. Slowly she spread her bare legs and thighs.

"Here I am." Beth said wondering if he could hear the blushing tone in her voice as well as se the blush of her skin. Beth squirmed around more in the seat, looking directly at the man's face, lowering the blanket to give him a better view. "Well, Don?" she asked. "Do you like what you see?"

"I see you lost your pretty panties somewhere on the way to or from the bathroom."

She giggled, "Yes, I did. The trip to the bathroom was just an excuse."

"Are you comfortable with this?" Beth heard the genuine caring tone in his voice.