Beth and William Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex in the Office.
2.3k words
4.53
24.6k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers

Uninhibited

This is the third installment of the Beth and William story, detailing Beth's seduction into bondage and submission.

Beth found herself getting excited. It was still before lunch on Friday, but she already was anticipating a visit from him. Silly girl, she thought, he didn't promise to come back. She went to the ladies' room quickly, locking herself in a stall and using her fingers to reach a small, quiet orgasm. Hell, Beth thought, I still don't even know what he looks like. His smell, his touch, his strength, his voice, but not his face, his hair, or his coloring were known. She found herself watching every man near her, comparing the known sensations with possible matches. After washing up she stopped at her boss' office. Angie was generally a pain in the ass, but she owed Beth for keeping her safe from some of the mail room staff at the Halloween party last month. "Angie, I need a couple hours for some personal stuff. Can I work through lunch and head out early?"

"Sure. Hot date?" Angie was digging for details with a small leer, the start of a lecherous smile at the corner of her mouth. Suddenly Beth's mind put all the pieces together.

"Nope, just home for a lonely night. I have to pay a couple bills in person." She realized her boss wanted her; that was why she had clung when the boys had been hitting on her. Damn. Beth shrugged a bit, "Maybe I'll get a better offer." As she turned she watched Angie in the window reflection; mouth slightly open, pale, hungry. Beth thought about the payment she gave to Mindy a week prior. Another twinge shot from her sex as she considered what her boss would taste like. Her mouth twisted up in a smile, "Sweet lord I have turned into a kinky sex fiend," she thought.

Beth dove into her work, letting the time fly by until her desk alarm chirped. Beth grabbed her coat and bolted for the elevator. The elevator arrived with one occupant, a man in a long black coat and a battered fedora. Beth favored him with a sexy smile; she was anticipating a visit from the mysterious W. Her mind wandered as the elevator descended. She imagined his presence, inhaling the scent of his sweat and feeling the touch of his skin. At the fourth floor the man brushed past her as he exited the elevator. The doors shut before she realized the scent was real – was his! That was him! She punched the next button, stopping the elevator at the third floor. She ran to the stairs, her feet flying up the flights. In the door, looking left and right. Where did he go? The receptionist inside the office was walking towards her, an envelope in hand. "Miss, are you Beth?"

"Yes. Yes, I am. Did you see…?" Beth's breath came in short panting bursts.

"A gentleman gave me this; he said you would be here at three but he could not wait." The receptionist was confused, flustered. "Are you angry at him, miss?"

"No, I just, just wanted to talk with him, to ask him." Beth caught herself, "Never mind. He gave you something for me? Just now?"

"No miss," the girl was confused, "he gave me this about an hour ago. He left after that." Beth's eyes locked onto the envelope. She tried to calm herself; deep breath in through the nose, out through the mouth. Calm down, Bethany Marie, calm down. She took the offered envelope, realizing she could smell herself from the exertion and desire. The girl remained, eyes downward, waiting. Beth resisted the urge to tear open the envelope, calmly opening it instead, pulling out the paper.

"Beautiful, Sorry I can't stay here at your building and wait. This young lady has been left all alone in her office; it would please me greatly if you would assist her. The panties in the envelope are proof of her compliance…"

Beth stopped reading and tilted the envelope up. A lacy thong slid into her hand. She looked at the blushing girl; the young woman was chewing her lower lip nervously and shifting back and forth. "Lift your skirt." The girl complied, cheeks burning red, showing a cleanly shaved pussy to Beth. Beth nodded, returning to the paper in her hand.

"… and she is quite willing. Don't worry, beautiful, I will find you very soon. Enjoy! -W."

She looked back to the girl, discovering the she had not dropped her skirt. Beth's mouth was watering and her own sex felt as wet as this girl looked to be. "What is your name?"

"Sandra, miss."

"Well, Sandra, it appears we have some things to discuss. Can you lock out the elevator for this floor?"

"Yes, miss. I will call the guards downstairs." She walked to the desk, skirt held above her waist, bottom swaying nervously. Beth sized her up – maybe twenty years old, mousy hair pulled back, brown eyes, glasses. Maybe a B-cup, ass a little flat, tummy less than perfect. Not a ten, no, but a willing six or seven. Beth was amazed at the change from two weeks prior in her own mind. "Besides, he told me to do it," she thought, "it is all his fault."

Sandra hung up the phone and looked at Beth expectantly. "Why are you still wearing clothes, Sandra?" The command rolled off her tongue easily. The girl's hands flew to her skirt fastening, dropping it in a puddle on the floor. The sweater and blouse came off in a tangle, over her head. Sandra's hands unfastened the front catch on her sports bra, freeing her breasts. "Come here." The girl scrambled to Beth, a blush of embarrassment, fear, and desire spreading over her torso and face. Beth held her arms out to her sides. "Undress me, Sandra." Sudden, devilish inspiration struck, "kiss the skin you reveal."

"Yes, miss, right away, miss." Sandra dropped to her knees, tugging at Beth's slacks urgently. Beth grasped her hands. "No, not like that." Beth stepped out of her shoes. "Hands behind your back, use that lovely mouth," Beth hesitated a moment, "sweetie."

Sandra complied, tongue and teeth undoing buttons. Beth had to lean on the desk while Sandra worked the zipper down, the tip of Sandra's nose rubbing along Beth's mons, tickling the short hairs Mandy had left behind. Sandra worshipped Beth's legs, smothering kisses as directed. Her teeth grasped the sopping wet material of Beth's panties, pulling them down and off. She shifted back up immediately, burying her face in Beth's sex. Beth laid back on the reception desk, allowing the girl to try and consume her, shuddering as a series of small orgasms built momentum. After the sixth or seventh small climax Beth pushed Sandra back. "Your turn, sweetie." Beth moved the younger woman onto the carpet bearing the company logo, placing the dripping pussy directly over the name. Beth licked and sucked, copying motions from her last encounter with the mysterious W. Her fingers slid in and out of Sandra's cunny, twisting and prodding the sensitive spot just inside. Beth placed a finger against Sandra's anus, heard the girl gasp, then felt Sandra's bottom pull at the finger during the next orgasm. Beth pressed the finger in with the pull, then squirmed it about. She was pleased by the thrashing she inspired. Sandra collapsed, as the last orgasm rippled through her. Beth smiled, creeping up to kiss the younger woman softly on the lips. Sandra murmured quietly, then returned slowly to her senses. She hugged Beth tightly to her, crying and muttering into Beth's breasts. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"I don't want it to end, I want more, please, more?" Red rimmed eyes and tears. Beth hugged the younger woman to her chest, cradling her head. "Sweetie, you come up to the twentieth floor anytime." She looked Sandra in the eye, "you bring that sweet twat up when you need a licking and when you want to suck my pussy, sweetie. If I call you for a lunch date you know what I'll want. Can you handle that?"

Sandra grabbed Beth and kissed her deeply. When she came up for breath she spoke rapidly, "yes, miss, I will come when you call miss. I will eat you anytime, miss."

Beth disentangled herself from Sandra, catching her breath. Sandra knelt at her feet, rubbing her cheek against Beth's pubes and purring like a kitten. Beth brought her hands alongside Sandra's head and stroked her hair softly. Sandra murmured something into Beth's small trimmed patch of pubes, then suddenly slid two fingers into Beth all the way to the last knuckle. Beth snapped rigid, a powerful jolt of pleasure from the sudden intrusion. And then snapped back to reality just as fast – someone had her arms! Handcuffs snapped on her wrists, a sleeping mask slid over her eyes. She tried to scream, but a mouth smothered her cries with kisses; as Beth inhaled she heard Sandra sobbing, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry miss, don't be angry," over and over as she kept kissing.

"Quiet, Sandra." His voice. "Kiss it, make it feel better." A soft kiss fluttered against Beth's swollen and sore labia, and a second. "You may put on your blouse until you go home, Sandra." Beth heard him whisper to the girl, purposely loud, "Thank you, my beautiful has wanted you for weeks. She loves the bonds, can't you see her nipples stiffening and her clit peeking out?" Beth started squirming, no longer wanting to scream out. She pressed her thighs together, squeezing her sex for some release. "Watch."

A second, maybe two, maybe a year passed as Beth waited for him to touch her. It came suddenly, a firm, stiff collar about her neck, lined with silk or satin and tingling from some sort of vibrator built in. She heard it snap shut; she didn't care. The silk moved in a pattern against her neck, like the softest kisses on her skin. A small shudder ran up her spine in pleasure. Something bound her elbows together; it merely added to the pleasure and frustration building in her loins. Her fingers sought her pussy. She dropped to her knees, arching her back up to slide fingers up from behind her bottom reaching for her clit. She couldn't reach it, but put a fingertip on the edge of her cunny from behind and started sliding a finger in and out of her own bottom – any port in a storm. She heard Sandra gasp, then a brief scramble and a mouth clamped onto her pussy. It was Sandra; Beth felt the tears and felt the lips moving, trying to say something. An orgasm crashed through, stronger because she knew she was being watched. As it receded she heard steps on the tile moving away. Strong hands lifted her up, placed shoes on her feet. A coat wrapped around her shoulders, belt at her waist.

"Sandra." His voice, right next to her.

"Yes, sir?" Quiet, shy; Beth could envision the girl sitting with eyes downcast behind her desk.

"Beth will want to have you for lunch on Monday."

"Sir, you mean have lunch with me?"

"No, she will have you for lunch. Bring some strawberries and cherries. Beth will bring the other fixings. Plan on a long lunch." Beth felt him turn her towards the elevators. "She will pick you up at 11; be ready with your coat on for the elevator to stop. Nothing but your coat and shoes, lovely. You can keep these – bring the rest to her on Monday."

"Yes, sir." Beth heard Sandra's voice quaver and a long hard intake of breath – she could imagine the girl masturbating even as he began to walk her forward. Soft gasps confirmed Beth's suspicion as he guided her through the door to the stairs.

"Um, excuse me… could you take off my blindfold, please?"

Laughter in response. "I need it to go down the stairs. I'm not going to run." Beth's words started to go faster, "I…" His finger lay across her lips. It smelled of Sandra. She began to suck on it, not thinking but reacting.

"I'm not going to make you." His finger left her hungry mouth, then his arms lifted her up like a child. "Far be it from me to make you walk, beautiful." She could feel his muscles through their clothing. He held her 135 pounds like she was a feather; he went down the steps at a normal pace. She let out a sigh of relief when he passed the ground floor and continued to the underground garage.

"What is your name, anyhow, you scoundrel?"

"You can call me William, beautiful." He chuckled softly, "and I am a horrible scoundrel indeed." She heard a car door remote chirp, then he set her in a seat and fastened the seatbelt. The driver side door opened and she felt the car settle in from his weight. He kissed her forcefully. "Care for some dinner, beautiful?"

"Um, as long as it is not blindfolded; what did you give her of mine?" She felt his smile without seeing it, suspecting.

"Your panties, beautiful. She had them to her nose when we left."

Beth suddenly became aware of her lack of clothing below the waist; her slacks discarded on the fourth floor. "And where are you going to get me served dinner naked from the waist down and bound?"

"Don't worry, beautiful." Another chuckle, deeper and knowing. "You won't be naked from the waist down, blindfolded, and tied…"

"Really?" Relief flooded through her.

"You'll be all the way naked and bound to the table." And then he laughed as she sputtered.

~ to be continued.

Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers