Bethany Benton's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, slowly Robert crawled back on top of Mom. He wanted to fuck her once again.

As she moved very slowly under Robert, my Mom turned back to my father, and said, "Do you love me darling?"

"Why yes, of course I do, Mary Deanna," Dad replied, although I heard a tremor in his voice.

"Even after what you saw me do tonight with Robert?" she pressed. "Things I never did with you?"

There was a long enough pause for me to mutter. "Well, Dad. Do you?"

"Y-yes, honey. I still love you. Even after what I saw you do with Robert tonight."

A thankful look spread over her face. Then she said, "Who am I?"

"Why you're my wife, honey," Dad answered on the tape.

"Yes, I am your wife, darling, and what am I to Robert?"

On tape, Dad wrinkled his forehead. "Umm, you're the one he just fucked. His...uhh...mistress."

"Yes, I am his mistress, now! But what else am I?" Mom inquired again.

"I don't know," Dad confessed.

Mom looked into Robert's face and eyes. Smiling, she said, "I am his woman!"

I was shocked to hear her say it. Apparently Dad was too. "No, you're not. You're my wife, Mary Deanna, my woman!"

Shaking her head on camera, Mom said, "No, you are wrong, Joe. Not anymore. Tonight I am still your wife. But I am his woman!" She kissed Robert's mouth, Frenching him passionately. Looking back to Dad she said, "Darling, I know it's hard for you to accept, but no female can be the woman of another man and do what I did with Robert. What I am planning to do again with Robert!"

The taped ended.

I exhaled and sat listening to her stunned. She'd felt this way two months ago about Robert? She'd had over two months of sheer sexual excitement. Funny, although Dad can turn figures and keep a balanced budget, I knew instinctively that he wasn't good enough to hold onto Mom in bed. Strange. Why did I feel that way?

I knew that Dad's golf game wouldn't last forever, although I could count on my brothers to stay away for a while. Still I decided to rewind the tape. Of course, I wondered if anyone besides my Dad and Mom and probably Robert have ever seen this. I decided to look through the photos again. This time I matched most of the photos with a scene from the video.

Jeez, what's on the second tape? Halloween? Suddenly I heard one of my brothers come in the back door. The sound scared me, but I took a deep breath and put the rubber band back around the pictures.

For about two months, Mom's been different, and now I knew why. She'd discovered that the true love of her life had a black cock. Man, would Grandpa Benton hate that. Good thing he won't find out.

I went downstairs to fix lunch for my brother, but all the time I was spreading mayonnaise on white bread, all I could think about was a large dark piece of beef. Funny though, I suddenly knew what I wanted for my eighteenth birthday.

###

On Monday morning before she went off to work, Mom threw up. I asked her if she had the flu, and she said the strangest thing: "Lord, I hope so."

She got better by Monday night, but Tuesday morning she felt sick again. "Listen, Bethany, don't tell your father or...uh...Robert that I've been feeling queasy in the morning, OK?"

I shrugged. "Sure, if that's what you want."

"Let's just keep it our little secret."

On Wednesday, Robert came to supper as usual. He started to tease me about my upcoming birthday and my idea for a gift.

"All right, Bethany, have you decided what you really want?"

"I guess I want a little of what my mother is getting." I smiled innocently at him.

"What?" he looked at me rather strange. "Y-you want what?"

"You know," I said with a smile. "She's got those beautiful gold ankle bracelets. That's what I'd like."

"Aha," Robert said guardedly. "You'd like an ankle bracelet?"

"Mom has two of them, and she won't let me wear either one."

"She won't, eh?"

"Nope," I replied. "So with any luck maybe I can get one of my own. Maybe you'd like to give me one."

"Bethany, do you know which ankle you'd like to wear them on?"

I thought about when my mother left the house wearing ankle bracelets. "I hadn't really thought about it," I lied. "Probably the left."

I caught Robert by surprise. "The left?"

"Yeah," I answered. "I think so. Do you think the left is a good idea?"

Robert smiled. "I think it's a great idea."

Thursday, I skipped my last class to go home sick. I didn't know if it would work, but it did. I pulled the Halloween tape from it's box and put it in, This tape was much different than the other. It was edited and titled: An Angel's Gang Bang featuring Mary Deanna Benton.

Holy shit!

As the camera irised up from black, two naked black men stood beside Mom who was dressed nearly naked in a costume which had a halo and a set of wings. The mesh negligee was totally see-through otherwise. Slowly the camera exchanged shots of the men and Mom. Their cocks hung semi-erect and were as black as coal. Then Robert Dunbar stepped forward to narrate.

"I want you to meet Mary Deanna Benton who's married to a real cracker named Joseph Benton of Benton Manufacturing. Tonight Deanna is going to get her very first gang bang fucking. My imps are gonna put some potent pitchforks right inside this white angel."

At this the two black guys on camera began touching Mom. One of them fondling her breasts, groping her ass and running their hands between her legs. I was really trembling in anticipation for Mom.

It didn't take a psychic to see that Mom had never had more than one man doing her at a time. This was surreal--frightening, I could see that in her face, but very erotic, too! I could feel myself getting wet just thinking about Mom being stroked and fingered by these men. I got very tense watching the events unfold.

They put Mom on a bed propped up on all fours. One black man stood in front of her and stuck his cock in her face. She opened her mouth so he could feed his shaft between Mom's lips. The second man one put his face against her vagina and started to lick and finger her. I watched his tongue shoot out and grind itself into her pussy.

"Wow," I murmured. "Jesus, Mom."

Mom's body responded to the pussy-licker as his tongue began to excite her. Soon she sucked the other guy's cock in earnest. I could tell she found it very pleasant to have a cock in her mouth while another tongue plied her pussy.

"Enjoy the show everyone," Robert said. "Especially you, Deanna."

Then he walked out of the room, and I saw Mom begin to panic. She wanted him there.

Suddenly Mom shifted as a hard cock pressed against her labia. The camera got a perfect shot as the erected dick cleaved between the soft lips. I watched enraptured as it slipped into Mom slowly, very slowly. I gasped involuntarily at the same time Mom did on videotape.

Mom became very aroused as her inhibitions against two different sex partners crumbled. I could tell she was enjoying the feeling. Mom could be a real slut.

One man groaned slightly, while the other one said, "Not bad, eh, lady?"

"Umm-mm," she said, as she put more effort into sucking the cock in her mouth and was soon rewarded with a mouthful of cum. No sooner had he pulled out than a third cock was offered to her mouth. Then with a grunt, the stranger fucking her let go and his cock shot sperm into her pussy.

He was rapidly replaced by another new cock. Robert sent new men in as soon as one group would blew their load inside of her. First one then another, and then even more, until a nasty voice spoke in the microphone loud enough for everybody to hear:

"Hello, Mrs. Benton. You don't know me, but your husband does. He got me fired. But I am getting even now. I am fucking his 'devoted and proper wife', and Joe Benton doesn't even know. But he will!"

For what seemed like hours she endured fuckings that were doggie style, missionary, Mom-on-top, cowgirl, every which way. I couldn't keep track of how many men Robert sent to her. I only knew she was getting royally fucked.

I was hot, too. For some reason, I was turned on with the idea of so many men fucking her. Mom came many times. Sometimes screaming, sometimes whimpering, sometimes she talked hot and nasty when they did. Other times she remained silent.

"Oh, man," I said wide-eyed and panting right along with her.

I only knew Mom was thoroughly enjoying this gangbang. I remember they supered letters right over one particular cock. The letters read 11+ inches. He was huge. I guessed he was even thicker than Robert. Each time Mom came down on it, she made a face. He had to be really, really deep.

As the fucking got hotter, a third pair of hands started touching her. Mom was straddling a well hung black guy when number three touched her everywhere and eventually moved behind her to position himself to shoved his ebony penis against her asshole.

Now I could see that Mom was nearing sensory overload. She had a cock in her mouth, another in her pussy, fucking her wildly, and a third trying to enter her ass. Soon this new cock disappeared right into her butthole.

I realized that she'd become the recipient of a triple penetration! Mom screamed loudly, or as loud as she could, momentarily spitting out the big dick in her mouth.

"God, yessss! Fuck me! It feels so good!"

Through the course of the evening Mom had been fucked by twelve men. I admit I went back and counted. Each man had cum in her multiple times--in all of her holes. Mom had been very well used, even submitting to three triple penetrations.

At the very end, Robert stood Mom in front of a mirror. She had rashes all over her from her body being used by so many men.

"Look at you," Robert said to the camera. "Your pussy's so swollen, it's bright red. And you've got cum, jism, semen, and sperm everywhere! In your mouth, on your face, in your hair, on your eyebrows and in your ears."

Mom looked up at Robert and her eyes began to tear up.

"Deanna's pubic hair is soaked and matted with sperm. Her pussy and ass are dripping with the full loads of a dozen different men."

For a moment her face looked horrified. However, Robert pulled her close to hug her tightly.

"I'd say that you have the glow that only a very thoroughly fucked woman might have."

There the tape ended.

###

It was Tuesday again. Tomorrow would be Wednesday and I needed to get a private note to Robert. Mom had been throwing up every morning probably six out of seven mornings per week. I wondered how she covered it when she stayed the night with Robert? Pretty soon I'd have to ask her.

I sat in class on Tuesday and I composed a note for Robert—actually I wrote five of them until I was sure that one of them was absolutely right. My final note read:

Dear Robert,

I've thought long and hard about it, and I know what I want for my birthday. No matter what my parents think, eighteen is not too young to find love. I want the same love my mother has. The very same kind of love. She has a secret she has been hiding from you and from Dad, so you'll need to meet me some place and some time alone--no mom--no friends--and I will tell you that secret. Afterwards you can do something for me.

Love, Bethany Benton.

I wrote my cell phone number at the bottom of the note. "I have some ideas for my birthday gift listed here," I told him in the living room as I slipped him the note. "But as they say in the spy movies this is For Your Eyes Only."

I got his call the next day. "There's a place I want you to see," he told me. "It isn't special to the rest of world, but it carries a lot of significance for me."

We agreed to meet at the mall.

"Look at you?" Robert broke into a big smile when he saw I wore Mom's black velvet chocker with the cameo. I raised my left foot and showed him the ankle chain.

"I borrowed this from Mom's jewelry box."

"Is that so?" He gazed down my leg in appreciation of its shape.

"It's the one that says Robert."

Again his wide lips opened up to show my his white teeth. Of course, I think his teeth were the only thing that was white about him.

"Here. Happy eighteenth birthday, sweetheart," he said, as he handed me a small white box. I opened the little birthday gift I got from Robert, I looked down at two lovely golden chains—ankle bracelets I knew right away. One of them had the inscription Bethany on it, and the other said Robert.

"They're--" I shook my head. "They're beautiful."

"Mm-hmm," he said. "So are you young lady. So are you."

Then Robert drove me to a small motel well off the main highway. As soon as I walked in the door, I knew. "This is the place where you made the first tape!"

"Ahh," Robert said. "So you know about Mary Deanna's Anniversary Fuck. Yes, this is the very same room where that video was shot."

"Wow," I said in a small voice. I walked around the room inspecting everything about it.

In a matter of moments, Robert took off all his clothing piece by piece. In life and up close, his black dick was even more impressive than it looked on the TV screen.

"Are-are you going to use a condom?" I asked him quietly--very quietly.

Robert grinned. "No. I never use condoms. Your note said you wanted the same kind of love your mother has. I never use a condom with her."

"Then that's why--" I whispered.

"That's why what?"

I looked up at him. "I-I'll tell you afterwards."

I took my clothes off. But he signaled that I was to leave Mom's choker and cameo on as well as my ankle bracelets.

"Did you ask around to find out why you wear your ankle bracelet on your left foot?"

I shook my head no.

"Then I'll tell you when the time is right."

"Am I OK, Robert?"

"What?"

"I mean, am I pretty?"

"Honey, with your clothes off, you are one sweet sight for any man to see." He placed his palm upon my shoulder. "C'mere."

As I walked into his big, strong arms, I whispered to him, "I-I don't know what to do?"

"I know. Don't worry about it. I'll do it all for you."

I don't know quite how it happened. All I remember is standing up one second and then being lifted off the floor the next.

"What's gonna happen now?" I whispered.

"We're gonna make a little girl into a woman," he replied.

I'm afraid it all went very fast for me.

Robert moved his hands to the back of my knees and pushed the top of my thighs up to my shoulders. My pussy was almost vertical and I later found out that it was in an attitude for maximum penetration. I could feel the lips of my vulva swell with blood and the whole hyper sensitivity of my situation. Suddenly something thick and huge moved against my pussy and I felt myself stretched like I'd never been stretched before.

"This part is gonna hurt, sweetheart," Robert said as he stood over me. "But it's the last time you'll ever be hurt this way by a man."

Suddenly, I knew pain! A ripping burning pain that turned me inside out for a second. I must have screamed.

"Shh-shh," he murmured. "It'll stop in a moment."

It did. But it took longer than a moment.

Then he moved! That felt strange.

At first, I didn't understand why he continued to move in and out. But each new thrust brought me closer and closer to something so spectacular I didn't know how to describe it. Curiously, he continued pressing in and out of my loins and each time it was easier than the time before. I sighed and gasped and then panted under his weight.

Now he steadily increased the speed of his thrusts until he was ramming his shaft full length into me--fucking me hard, fast and deep. His rapid fucking had brought me to the brink of something I didn't expect. His cock hyper-extended although I didn't know it at the time, and he shoved his length deep inside of me.

Squirming now, then bucking my hips up and down trying to match the rhythm of his thrusts. I remembered Mom thrashing her head back and forth on the bed, her hands running over his back. Her long fingernails digging into his back leaving long dark scratches and deep marks in his ebony skin. Now I finally understood why.

I gasped so hard, I could hardly breathe.

"Tell me, Bethany," Robert said calmly. "Tell me the secret you wanted to tell me about your mother." Then he stopped cold. Even though he was still deep inside me, Robert stopped moving.

"What?" I squirmed and bucked, trying to keep him going.

"Unless you tell me your mother's secret, we're going to stop right here and now."

No, my mind said. No! "Keep going! Please?"

"Tell me."

"I think Mom might be pregnant," I said. "She's been throwing up in the morning."

Robert started to move once again, and my body craved the relief. As long as he moved inside me, the release of my pent up tension could move further forward. "Oh," I gasped in relief. "Thank God."

"God ain't got nothing to do with it," he groaned. "It all boils down to the flash point between you and me." Then he thrust deep within me one more time. "Right in here."

I breathed hard, panting two, then three, then four times. "T-tell me," I panted. "Tell me about the ankle chains."

Robert laughed. "Oh Bethany, Bethany, Bethany. It's no secret. The ankle chains on the left ankle mean that you fuck black men only."

I grinned. Then I slurred a long, "Ooohh."

"Do you know what comes next?" he murmured. "Do you know what I have to do?"

"I think so," I answered. "You have to--"

"That's right, I have to mark you as mine!" Robert moved ever faster inside me. "Because you're mine to mark. Your mother's going to have a baby which may or may not be mine, but for the next month or so, the only man you're ever going to have is me. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"So when you have your first black baby, we'll both know who the father will be. Won't we?"

My mouth dropped open. "Ba-baby?"

"Mm-hmm," Robert repeated. "Your baby is going to be my baby. Do you understand?"

Once again, I nodded. "Really?"

"Oh, yes," Robert laughed and his laughter filled me with both a trembling delight and a fearful moment of anticipation. "It's really very simple. Deanna's pregnant; so, you're going to have a baby brother or sister who's half black. Nevertheless Deanna and Joe are gonna have a half black grandbaby. Do you understand, Bethany?"

I whimpered. "Oh!"

"Do you understand what I'm saying, Bethany Benton?"

I nodded. "Y-yes."

"Good. I'm glad we got that straight." Suddenly Robert started to breathe unbelievably hard, and, as he brought himself down closer to me, I could feel a throbbing deep inside that matched the panting and gasping of his chest.

"Oh, yes!" he cried out. "There. There we are!" Robert grunted a prolonged feverish grunt. "Arrgghh."

Everything turned to liquid between Robert and me. Nevertheless, it was a curious wet--a wetness that I could feel, yet could not see. Then the wetness seeped quickly outward and spread on the bed.

"The fact is, it probably won't happen today or even tomorrow," said Robert, breathing hard. "However, the time will come later this month when we'll have to tell Deanna and Joe how much their little girl has grown into a woman."

###

It was the end of November. I thought of November as starting to stay inside weather. My black lover, Robert figured any weather was inside weather.

My whole world reeled right in the middle of the holiday season. But everything I could think of for a holiday celebration had to do with sex. In fact, I was supposed to be out shopping, but I met Robert at the mall, and we went back to the motel together. After all it was inside weather.

I found myself, unable to say why, but I just stared at this tall very good looking black man. Robert Dunbar is about 6' 4", and weighs about 210 pounds. His shoulders are broad, his hips are fairly slim, and he is about twelve years older than I am. Close cropped hair, a bushy mustache, impeccably dressed, and politely mannered, no wonder Mom said all the women at work chase after him.