Bethany Gets Afro-Sheened

Story Info
Cheerleader's fantasies lead to black cock.
1.9k words
4.36
307.5k
157
7

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRO

To some she was spoiled but that may be too dramatic a description. Bethany Moline simply was accustomed to getting the things she wanted. And for a daughter of a reverend, sometimes she found she had to scheme or finagle her way around to obtain her heart's desires--though most times she found it was fairly easy.

At 5'9" she possessed a playmate body (36C-24-36) with nearly shoulder- length brown hair accented by two stylish half-inch blonde highlights that framed her stunningly gorgeous face. Her bright emerald eyes could look right through a man and often intimidated many boys who thought her unapproachable. With flawlessly manicured nails and full ruby lips that concealed a glow-in-the-dark smile, there wasn't any question in anyone's mind that Bethany had real big league model potential.

And yet this eighteen-year-old beauty primped and groomed herself endlessly, always finding some minor flaw to obsess over. Fretting over a tiny pimple perhaps, or attempting to fix a stray strand of hair, would often make her late for many events. She simply would never present herself in public if she wasn't looking her preened finest. She wore fashionable and alluring attire to school that often made others girls jealous. Knowing she was the prettiest girl and cheerleader in high school got her off. The looks boys would give her as she'd pass by in the hallways made her nipples perk up.

She cheered for the school's football team and dated Michael Stang, a star receiver. It was really more for status; she knew she could never be serious about him. The true star of the team, the black quarterback, was, of course, off limits to her or any of the all-white cheerleading squad.

The cheerleaders often spread stories around of how devoid of morals black men were, as well as how vulgar and well hung they were. Usually the gossip included rumors of somebody that knew somebody who knew this white girl who dated a black and got preggie and how the ne'er do well ran off on her, leaving her alone to care for the child. In their eyes any girl who would lower herself to date a "dirty Negro" was nothing more than a cheap white-trash slut.

Sometimes these stories would get very graphic in the girl's locker room and Bethany distressed that these scenarios sometimes made their way into her nightly dreams. Even more disturbing, her fantasies about black guys made her wet. Bethany could never admit it, not even to herself.

At eighteen, she didn't have a whole lot of sexual experience and Michael's inept affections certainly didn't excite her. Just last week, Michael tried to screw her in his daddy's car after a movie. He lost his load before he could get her panties off. Hell, she was glad--he didn't even make her hot. Bethany had lost her virginity at a Bible study camp over spring break to a senior from a school across the state. He wasn't memorable either and she never responded to his three letters.

The Tease

And then yesterday, after practice, as gorgeous Bethany was walking alone through the school hallway on the ground floor to her locker, she swore she heard Foley the janitor, a black man in his 30s, mummble "Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmmm...sure lookin' sweet" as he passed by, eying her.

She couldn't believe this black-as-coal lowlife would dare make a comment like that to her. She certainly was the best young thing he'd seen in this school in all the years he'd mopped floors.

At her locker, Bethany pulled out her book bag to carry home. All of the other cheerleaders had already gone home. They had long tired of waiting out Bethany's excessive preening habits. She couldn't resist looking into the mirror on the locker door to apply a fresh coat of lipstick and adjust her hair before leaving. As she was closing the door she caught a glimpse of Foley in the mirror headed back toward her from the other end of the hall.

"I'll give this nasty old black troll a thrill" Bethany thought. Thrusting her large big breasts out, she paraded by, letting Foley have his look.

As the dirty black janitor took her in--Bethany noticed something odd...her nipples unexpectedly began to harden and protrude under the letch's gawking. Her pussy lips began to puff up in her panties.

"Lookin' goo', girl," he said more daringly. Her mouth went dry and she became nervous...and excited!!! How peculiar, she thought; men had always been putty in her hands. Now her libido was piqued.

As she strutted on, he stopped and turned. She shook her bubble ass hoping to mock him further. When he began to follow behind her, she tensed up. Luckily, the girl's lavatory was at the end of the hall. She nonchalantly walked in, not wanting to reveal her fright.

Foley followed her into the lav. She stood at a sink mirror studying a tiny blemish on her chin. The nerve of him, she thought. He slowly shuffled over, stopping directly behind the buxom vixen. Looking directly into her eyes reflecting in the mirror he softly moaned in her ear, "Mmmm yes yo' as sweet as kin be girl and there's only yo' and me in the whole entire building. Watcha think 'bout that now, mmm mmm?" Her eyes went wide and she studied his acne-scarred face, large lips, oddly-shaped nose--he was nasty looking.

When she realized he was massaging his penis through his pants, her knees weakened. When he moved closer and rubbed his cock brazeningly in the crack of her ass through her jeans, she was uncertain what to do. Knowing they were alone, she quickly turned and bent her knees to retrieve her book bag which she reasoned could be used as a weapon. He confidently placed his foot on the bag and began stroking her hair. His other hand continued rubbing his growing cock.

Bethany felt faint from fear--and exhilaration! Her legs had turned to limp noodles. She froze, her breath shortened and heart raced as a long silent pause took place between them. Then suddenly he stopped stroking his cock and released of her hair.

Foley pulled his zipper down. She was on her knees now, unable to stand. Captivated, she dared to gaze directly into the mysterious cavern of Foley's dark open fly--now just inches in front of her face. She noticed the bulge was immense.

Gorgeous Bethany turned to look up at the black janitor. It felt completely natural to be at his feet of this imposing man, some how. She saw him looking down at her, the power in his lust-filled eyes. Fighting off his six-foot frame would prove futile. Was she giving in to his wanton desires? Was her curiosity for black men overwhelming her sensibility?

Out flopped Foley's whopping black cock, causing the hapless young cheerleader to jerk back, as it smacked Bethany's pert lips. The poor beautiful girl ogled his nasty black snake for a long minute in the echoing silence of the girl's lav...finally the mystery unraveled before her eyes.

It was an incredible sight--the very first black cock she had ever witnessed in the flesh. In fact, the very first cock she'd ever seen so close up. Enthralled by its incredible size and sheer demand for attention, she guessed it to be ten inches long. It was veiny and silky smooth and so black it looked purple. The crown mushroom shined like a proud symbol of his masculinity. And his balls, she thought, were huge; they must contain quite a load of cum.

Bethany's head swirled, it was happening so swiftly. She contemplated: "My Lord the stories were right--black man do have larger dicks than whites. At least bigger than the three puny ones on her past boyfriends. If they're bigger, do they naturally shoot bigger loads?"

Looking back up into the ugly black man's eyes with a pleading look she meekishly whispered, "Please don't..."

Foley snarled back, "Go on suck it, gilr! Have a taste, it's want yo' really want...I don't hear yo' callin' out for help yo' white trash, teasin' slut!!!!"

Falling under the spell of the intoxicating pungent musk emanating from off black flesh wand, this classy brunette, a reverend's daughter, leaned forward, closed her eyes, and offered her mouth to the black drooling cock head he so dramatically presented her. Her pussy quivered and she came in silence.

Foley grinned, unable to contain his great fortune of having the most beautiful girl ever to walk these halls on the floor before him. He continued to stroke his cock aiming it at her mouth open.

"Beg for it, slut."

Bethany opened her eyes. A long strand of pre-cum hung off the end of his cock head.

"What?!" she said.

"Beg for my cock...tell me yo' want to suck it."

"I shall do no such thing!" she sternly said, and yet she deeply wanted to wrap her lips around it. She'd caught herself unconsciously fingering her own moist crotch.

"Awright...open then....."

She opened her mouth and he grunted, spewing two quick cum shots right in her unsuspecting mouth. Some went down her throat and she gagged, coughing up cum on the floor. He continued shooting more cum in her face. After it was over, he flicked his cock to make certain the last clinging drops flew on her. So aghast at what just took place, Bethany was a confused and beautiful mess.

"Yo' a sexy girl--look even hotter with my jizz on yo' face. I bet yo' panties are all wet, huh?"

How could she admit to him that they were indeed soaked, that she creamed herself, getting off on the disgusting act?. He walked toward the door satisfied. "You just gonna leave me like this?" she quipped.

"Hey, slut, come see me anytime, yo' is mine now, if yo' kin keep tight on it. Make it our little secret." Then he was gone.

Bethany stood, looked in the mirror and saw her cum-plastered face. There was so much of it—she hadn't realizied how much. Most of it clung around her lips, mouth, and chin. She appeared to have a white goatee. He had given her the biggest, most amazing load of semen she had ever experienced. It was astonishing to witness such raw uninhibited sexual gratification.

She turned on the water to the sink and began washing up, thinking that his cum didn't actually taste as bad as she thought. She, in fact, caught herself licking around her lips for more.

Black cum. She should have felt humiliated--certainly most females would--but the fact remained, she had an intense orgasm and the black bastard hadn't even touch her. She wondered what it would be like if he had.

***

The next morning, after a restless night of dreams of Foley's black baton and fingering herself, she went to her bedroom mirror and discovered that the tiny pimple on her chin had disappeared. Hummm, had his cum cleared her blemish?

Now that a day had past, it began to sink in. Her mind drifted between hateful locker room conversations about 'sluts' dating blacks and the image of Foley's swelling black cock.

She began sobbing and crying again, her face buried deeply into her pillow. She could not shake the image of that big black cock oozing pre-cum from the forefront of her thoughts. Bethany wanted that cock in her mouth and, as we know, Bethany is accustomed to getting what she wants. She was smitten with the enormous black dick of a black man--and that of a janitor no less.

What would everyone think!!!

To be continued...