Bethany / Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers

From: Sara

To: Bethany

Subject: Tonight part 2

Dear Ben

Got your details, everything looks OK, very efficient. Please have garage door open at 8.45 in case I am early. If not there by 9.30 there has been a problem, check Hotmail. See you at 9-ish I hope

Lots of love, Sara XXXXX

I started to get ready for the evening at about 5. Prepared the whole meal, OK I was cheating, it was a Sainsbury's 'Ready Meal', just pop in the microwave. But it was one Carol and I had tried before, a quality item, not cheap stuff. I prepared a small Melon Cocktail for starters, melon and cherries and grapes and a clear sauce, and my own speciality, Strawberry Vodka Mousse for dessert. I KNEW that would go down well, it always did with just a little whipped cream.

When I pulled back the door to go in the dining room I realised I had more to do than I thought. Carol had left all our tax papers on the table there, rather mixed up, we had been sorting them on Thursday evening. I was supposed to finish the job. I carefully packed them together so I could spread them again and get on with that task later, the whole pile was soon out of sight in the desk.

Then I laid the table. With the lot, 'best' dinner service, side plates, the silver cutlery, place mats, serviettes, candles in the middle, the flowers I had bought, I went all the way in that respect. Then I headed up stairs to get myself ready, once again regretting that I would not be able to greet my guest as 'Bethany'. But I was still determined the evening would be a success.

I stripped, showered, shaved and dressed and was ready by 8. Then I checked the back room, the spare room where Richard would be able to dress, do his makeup, have a look at the clothes I had in the wardrobe and the dresser there and so on. I sat downstairs for a few minutes, then at 8.30 went out and opened the garage door and checked the side door was unbolted. I was nervous of course, I forced myself to sit and read the paper. One slight alarm when I realised that the wine was not in the fridge. I did that and got the paper again. I couldn't settle, got up and went to check my e-mails just in case but no messages.

I was JUST beginning to wonder when, at ten past nine, I saw the lights of a car as it pulled into the drive. I dashed out of the front door, and closed the garage behind it, then through the side door, bolted it, and went into the garage. I had left the light on in there, the car WAS Richard's, he was there!

Despite all that happened that weekend that image will stay in my mind for a long time. As I moved round and the driver's door opened, I looked down and saw a VERY long and very female leg emerge. I think he had forgotten just for a moment how to get out of a car in a skirt. I saw a lovely glimpse of a black nylon-clad leg, shiny black stiletto maybe 3" heel, maybe even 4", the FULL length of leg as the side split in his skirt opened to reveal just a hint of stocking top, then the other leg, and a beautifully manicured hand, with three rings, with longish deep pink nails, appeared. I held it to help Richard stand, he did so, helping himself up by grabbing the car door with the other hand, he was carrying a very nice black soft leather handbag.

I wouldn't say my heart fluttered, but something did and I have to admit, there was just a little movement between my legs! I was impressed by that first view of 'Sara' in full light. Well, in the light in the garage, much brighter than the previous occasion we had met. Richard reached into the back of the car and got his small suitcase, I had expected that, I just KNEW it contained at least one change of clothing he wanted to show me. In true gentlemanly fashion I took the case from him, we got out of the garage and into the kitchen door.

"Go on, straight ahead" I said, we went through into the lounge and I got my first full look at 'Sara'.

And now - well - I was VERY impressed. He was obviously still nervous, looking round, I looked at what I could see, carefully. The hair was longish, almost to shoulder length, he was wearing big gold earrings, large discs maybe an inch across clipped in place. And the makeup was good. He had really put some time in, I thought, and some care too. The eyebrows were not too bold, the eye makeup was bluish merging to pink under the eyebrows, the mascara was fantastic, very carefully done, with very thin eyeliner on the lower lid. The facial makeup looked smooth and not thick at all, a little blusher, and a gorgeous cupids-bow lips, in a deepish pink which matched the nails very well. I wanted to say something then but didn't, just kept looking down.

Richard had chosen a 'business suit', a style we both liked and had chatted about a lot. A deep grey jacket with quite a wide off-white stripe, over a white shirt/blouse which had the top three buttons undone. The skirt of course went with it, the same material, probably a wool mix I thought, a straight line quite tight over the bum, down to about 5" above his knees. There was a slit on the right going up about another 5", I had seen his stockings in the car. They were black, not quite opaque and slightly shiny, he had very shapely legs, and those ankles and shoes, they were very nice, set the outfit off well.

"Well, go on, tell me Ben. Honestly please"

He was being very careful with his voice, keeping the tone gentle, it sounded just a little deep, really a very sexy voice indeed, could EASILY be a woman. I stood back a little, retraced my gaze up his body and looked in his eyes. I remembered that kiss last night and just couldn't help myself. I held my hand out to take his and admired the nails and rings again, then opened my mouth to speak. He was trembling just a little, heck so was I, we were both still new to this.

This was SO close to convincing. I moved away and turned the dimmer on the main light down just a little and then looked back. I looked straight at Richard. Hell, no, I looked at Sara. I saw a woman! But I didn't speak, I leaned over and very gently, for about a second, kissed his gorgeous lips. We both shuddered again.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist that. Right now, Richard, I see a woman. You look fantastic. The figure, the makeup, those legs! Really, honestly, with the light down just a little I cannot tell. "

He smiled, I knew exactly what he was feeling, I had been through this. But not so quickly and effectively, he had done a superb job.

"Last night Richard, if you had asked me, marks out of ten I would have said five, maybe six. But this is more, eight or nine! I know I am biased but you really do look totally female in this light. Sorry, I said 'Richard', just for a moment I was thinking of you as a transvestite but as far as I am concerned, for this evening, you are Sara. OK?"

He, or rather she, smiled again. I moved closer.

"May I take your coat, my dear?" I nearly said 'Miss' but stopped myself, maybe that would be going too far. As it slid off into my hands I smiled, in fact I chuckled.

"Oh yes, Sara, I love it, the thin white blouse over the black bra. Classic, it looks great!"

We both laughed, it was the TV obsession with showing underwear in a sexy pose, and from the front the bra and the breasts, they really did look real.

"Please, sit down. Can I get you a drink?"

Sara did sit down, sliding 'her' right leg over the left so the skirt rode up to reveal very attractive long thigh, again a classic TV pose.

"Thanks. What are you having?"

"And the voice, Sara, you are being careful I can tell. Very effective, it sounds just plain sexy! Oh, sorry, how about some white wine? It's a good one. Yes?"

When she said yes I slipped into the kitchen and got it from the fridge and opened it, pouring two glasses. Then took it through and handed one over. She took it from me, sipped a little, I watched her long pink nails lift the glass to her cute lips, sipping the wine in a very ladylike fashion. She shifted her bum on the chair a little, I saw her thighs move and heard the rustle of nylon, it was gorgeous. We talked for a short while, about dressing in general, going over some of the things we had chatted about online. I asked about driving while dressed which was obviously new to her, I repeated the comment I had made before about driving in high heels.

"It really wasn't that difficult, I enjoyed it, specially looking down at my legs!"

"I must say Sara, I also like looking at them!"

Her makeup was not too thick, I could see a slight blush.

"Sara, are you hungry?" I asked as we finished the wine.

"Yes, nervous, excited and ravenous."

"Then shall we dine?" I asked, standing and offering my hand to help her rise.

"Oh yes. But - where is the blue case, I would like to dress for dinner. I thought it might be more appropriate."

I hadn't expected that but it seemed a very good idea.

"OK, I'll show you to 'your room', at least where you can change."

We went together up the stairs, I went in front which was a shame, I would have loved to look up that skirt from below. I lead her into the back bedroom, where I always dress. The curtains were closed, ready. I showed her the wardrobe and the dresser drawer in there where I'd put my 'Bethany' clothes, she spent a few minutes looking through them. We chatted about which I liked best and which she might care to try on.

"Please, Sara, try anything, really".

I had seen her eyeing the tight black TV basque, leather look with strong strips built into the material to really shape a body, take the waist right down and gave a TV push-up boobs. And the 6" stilettos.

"Thanks very much but right now I want to stick to what I know, show off in some of my clothes".

"OK then. The bathroom is just next door, here, call me when you are ready. I am looking forward to what you have in store for me."

"Well, OK, it's for me too, but I hope you will like it."

As I left a thought occurred to me. I stepped into the front bedroom and rapidly stripped, emerging maybe five minutes later, 'dressed' for dinner myself. Not in a dress as I might have liked, but in my dinner suit, velvet collar, white shirt, bow tie, looking very respectable and freshly shaven and after-shaved.

In the kitchen I got everything ready, the melon cocktail on the table, the main course in the oven and on low after a few minutes in the microwave, the dessert chilling still in the fridge, the filter machine on. Then in the lounge and dining room I put the lights out and lit the candles ready, and switched on the stereo, with an 'Easy listening' CD very quiet in the background. Richard was taking his time, just like a woman. Then I heard footsteps, heels, on the floor in the hall and turned, to see 'Sara' slowly coming forward.

"Well, candlelight, and music, how romantic, at least in this light I have a chance of 'passing'."

That combination, the light and music and the sexy voice, and the way she looked, again, and stronger than before, I became just a little aroused. I just couldn't help it. And when she came towards me! Obviously she wanted to impress me, she certainly did that. She was wearing what almost any woman likes to think she looks good in, a 'little black dress'. But it's usually the way it is worn that matters, and Sara was making an exceptional job of doing so.

The dress was a silk-like material, maybe polyester, nicely cut over the shoulders, long tight sleeves with three gold buttons at each cuff. The neckline itself was loose with large lapels, down the middle below the neck were three more 'mock' buttons ending just above the 'breasts'. The waist and the skirt were very tight, they showed a very attractive figure, and the skirt finished about 12" above the knee. She was wearing the same shoes, the black high heels complemented the tan stockings she had chosen. These were maybe a little thick though I am sure that was to cover leg-hairs, and were slightly glossy. With the PVC black bag, the total effect was stunning. And in no uncertain terms I said so.

"Now that, Sara, you look really gorgeous!"

"Why thank you kind sir, might I say you look mighty handsome too" she joked.

"Sara, I am serious, you really look good. Have you seen yourself?"

"Well Ben, I crept into the front room upstairs and posed for a while."

"And what do YOU think?" I asked.

"I must admit, Ben, I am VERY pleased. I have had the chance to go MUCH further than before, it is great fun. And now I know, I DO have good legs."

"You have GREAT legs" I commented.

She smiled again as I got up to slide open the door to our dining room, I did the gentlemanly thing, pulled her chair back so that she could sit down.

"This looks good" she continued as I poured wine for both of us. "I am VERY impressed and I am rather hungry."

"Well Sara, if you like, we could forget all this, I could take you out for a meal."

Just for a second I had her fooled, I noticed a sudden very worried look on her face, then she realised it was my turn to joke.

"Oh, sure Ben. Then we could go dancing and I could meet this guy, and he would be so attracted by me he would kidnap me and sell me to the slave trade...."

We both laughed, recognising the sort of plot line we had come across in a TV story. Some were good, some were diabolical. We sat and ate and laughed, telling each other of the more ridiculous stories we had come across. As I was serving the dessert I remembered my favourite stupid TV story.

"And then there was the guy who went to bed with his girlfriend and they got mysteriously zapped in the night and swapped bodies, and he woke up in her body and his body was dead next to her or him. And he found out he was pregnant with his own child, and became reconciled to being a girl when he, or she, found out the pleasures of breast-feeding!!"

We were both merry by then, a combination of the relaxed fun and the wine, and the vodka mousse. I was just going to suggest we get up and have coffee in the conservatory when I noticed Sara had gone quiet. She was smiling rather wickedly - and very attractively. I felt something under the table, she had slipped her shoe off and was playing 'footsy' with me. She continued, her stocking-clad toe reached the top of my sock and started stroking my bare leg.

"Stop it Sara, I am having a hard enough time controlling my urges as it is! I think we both need some coffee."

I got up and pulled her chair out, she was definitely just a little merry, we went into the kitchen where it was just ready. I got the cups and saucers (yes, all the best for my guest!) and poured it and turned. She was sat on a stool at the breakfast bar, legs crossed, showing thigh. I grinned.

"STOP it, you tease, or I will not be able to answer for my action."

She just looked up coquettishly and moved her hand down, sliding her hem up with her manicured and varnished fingers to reveal stocking tops and bare thigh, and just a hint of her panties!

"Now tell me, kind Sir, exactly what is that doing to your libido?"

"NO!" I shouted in mock rage, and took the coffees through and put them on the small table in the conservatory.

Sara followed and sat, quietly, on the small sofa in there and had her coffee. We talked quietly for a few minutes and sobered up a little, I had done the coffee strong, I reassured her that the conservatory and whole of the top half of the garden were totally private.

"Trust me, I know" I said, and she knew how I knew.

As she finished her coffee she crossed her legs again, I was quickly in a state of some discomfort once more. I shuffled a little, she looked down and slid her skirt up yet again, mischievously grinning at me as she did so. The skirt itself was very short, I could see almost all the way up to her panties. This was too much.

I put my own cup down and turned, put my arms round her and gently kissed her neck, pulling at the collar of the dress, I stroked her bare neck down to the bra strap. She tensed at the attention but I continued. Then I pulled away a little and looked her straight in the eyes, she was very slowly sliding her tongue very sexily over her gorgeous red lips. I put my hand on her knee and moved it up her thigh, she tensed again and began to breathe deeply. I kissed her neck once more, she looked so inviting. I knew what I had to say next.

"Sara, please. Can you stay the night?"

I know now she had been hoping for this, or at least had come prepared. She stared straight into my eyes.

"Does this mean you want to sleep with me?"

"Sara, I am DESPERATE to sleep with you, surely you know that, you have been tempting me for the past half hour. "

"And just what does that mean?" she asked in all seriousness.

I had to think, an honest answer was the best.

"Really, I don't know. I don't. Something may happen - maybe - if we both want it to."

She reached out for me and gave me a much longer, seriously romantic kiss, teasing my lips with hers, exploring my mouth with her tongue, the taste and texture of her lips, I was over the moon, she tasted and smelled so nice, so feminine, so desirable.

"That's to say thank you" she said "For all you have done, I have enjoyed this enormously. You went to a lot of trouble. The dinner, the flowers, sorting out the map, all those things, I have had a gorgeous evening. And for saying that, it is so kind, I would love to stay the night, AND to sleep with you my darling."

I did appreciate what Sara was saying but I was not paying serious attention really. I have to admit, I was overawed, and I was feeling extremely randy. This very attractive woman, sitting beside me, being so feminine, I really could no longer control myself. I turned and slid one hand behind her waist to pull her towards me to kiss her, to return the compliment, to try to give her the pleasure she had given me.

My other hand slid from her knee, over her stocking tops, over the bare flesh of her thigh, to meet her panties, she felt very warm and damp. We kissed long and hard, our tongues mingling, our bodies close. I felt her hands exploring me, finding a way into my shirt and round my back and then - I felt her pull at my trouser zip, I felt her long red-tipped fingers slide in and past my pants and cup my balls. I gasped in delight, I released my grip a little but my passion was growing.

I felt her hand sliding over my aroused cock, I looked her in the eyes, they were wide open and smiling. I looked down and saw those gorgeously manicured fingers moving along my shaft, my heart beat even faster. I had been aroused all evening but my cock was now straining, erect, shaking as a result of her attentions. She was going to speak but I kissed her again as she fondled me, I was ravenous, my lips were eating hers, it wasn't love but it was passion, it was lust!

We parted once more, both somewhat breathless and shifted our positions to make ourselves more comfortable. Then she leaned over and kissed the swelling, purple knob, it reacted by bulging even more.

"Sara" I managed to croak.

"Darling, let me, please, I want to, I want to see you satisfied" she replied in a husky, sexy female voice, and leant to caress my swollen member once more.

Then she sat up and reached for her handbag and took out a foil-wrapped condom. Still in disbelief, I watched fascinatedly as her pink nails pulled open the pack, I groaned in sheer delight as I felt her roll it all the way up my shaft. And I almost screamed with pleasure when she leant over me again and slid her luscious lips right down the shaft, taking the knob deep in her throat.

She started to apply pressure with those gorgeous lips, her tongue, her throat. I exploded, spurting my cum hard into the tip of the condom, feeling her working on my throbbing cock as it pulsed. I finished shooting my load all too soon and relaxed with a very deep contented sigh. She sat up with a satisfied look on her face, I imagine mine must have been even more ecstatic.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
465 Followers