Bethany / Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed silent for a minute, we both knew what was coming next. It had to though both of us in a way regretted it. Sara spoke.

"I have to go. You have to get things sorted for later today, I have a longish drive and quite some things to do by tomorrow. One thing. It will be a lot easier if I can 'change' here for the drive. A LOT easier. Do you see?"

I did and I said so.

"Ben, do you mind. I would much rather you didn't see me, you know, changing or after. Is that OK?"

It was fine by me, in fact I had been going to suggest that myself.

"Sara, I want to remember you as you really are. We have had a special time these two, no, three days. You have come a long way towards being a woman. I'll sort the garage door, when you are ready - just go. I'll stay in the back of the house, I want to carry this image, this desirable attractive women - who I have just fucked - in my mind, it will stay there a LONG time."

We walked into the house hand in hand. At the foot of the stairs we turned and kissed, an extremely long luxurious sensuous kiss, her hand clutching me, mine caressing her body. My cock responded - obviously - but this time had to do without. I really could have, there and then, made love to her again.

She walked up the stairs, I watched. My last glimpse of Sara as she turned half-way up the stairs was of her long nylon-clad legs and, from the angle I was watching, the tops of her stockings. Then she was gone round the bend in the stairs. I sighed.

For the next half hour I did some of what I would have to do. Got some things out of the dishwasher, carefully cleaned off the lipstick traces, I knew sometimes it didn't properly remove them. I filled it again ready to go on. I cleaned and wiped surfaces in the lounge and the dining room, had a very quick go with the vacuum cleaner, then sat with yet another coffee.

I sat in the garden, listening and beginning my 'attack' on the Sunday papers. Villa had won! Then I heard the front door open, and close. I went in, carefully not looking. A car reversed out of the garage, I looked very briefly at the last moment and saw the back of it disappear past the neighbour's hedge.

She was gone. Just memories left, and what memories! Three hours later the clearing was all done. Dishes washed, dry, away, clothes sorted - Sara had been very careful in the spare room, almost no trace of her. Just, in the middle of the bed, my credit card and three £10 notes! I had forgotten totally. I got the house totally sorted ready for the evening.

About an hour before I was due to fetch Carol, she rang, briefly, to tell me she was on her way and confirm times to meet her at the airport. I sat at my PC and logged onto Hotmail. Not really needed but a thank-you was in order. But I had been beaten to it, there were two messages, as well as three junk spams.

Subjects - 'From Sara' and 'From Richard'. I clicked onto the first.

Subject: From Sara, Dearest Ben

I don't need to say it but THANK you for my coming out. AND for your cumming in (sorry, couldn't resist that!)

Your lover, Sara XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I smiled at the joke, then clicked on the NEXT button.

Subject: From Richard, Dear Bethany

Sara and Ben got on well together. Next time, somehow, somewhere, someday, it's OUR turn. Looking forward to it.

Love, Richard XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX