Bethel: The Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each night, Kilani came to my suite to "make certain my accommodations were acceptable." We would soak in a scented hot tub where she could not keep her hands off me. She massaged me with exotic lotion and rubbed it off with her body when she loved me. She spent an enormous amount time playing at my pussy with her little gel-colored vibrators. The green one was her favorite. She was fascinated with the pinkness of my labia and the sparse blond curls nearby. She said my lips got bigger and turned a darker shade of pink when she turned on the switch and pumped in the little green thing. She would get me so hot that I would demand that she eat me quickly. Or, I would pull her on top of me, slowly run my hands over her, kiss her, and beg her to screw my pussy slowly. Whenever I ate her, she tasted of the fruits of her island. Too soon, it was time to go back east.

I managed to meet with Tina at the apartment several times during the next six months. All I thought about was fucking her when I was at home in Connecticut. She was an exciting and innovative lover. The fact that she was an actress served her well. When in character she might open the door as a stripper clad in a g-string and pasties or a gum-chewing, pony-tailed cheerleader with an attitude. Even a beauty queen complete with crown. I would be so hot when I saw her that I would drop my packages-things I'd bought for her--- at the front door, undress and step into her fantasies. Sex is enhanced by fantasy. She had added to our little bag of tricks. I particularly liked the edible panties.

We ended our relationship when Tina got a part in a Broadway play. She would be very busy with rehearsals and lessons. I still had money wired to her account. It was the least I could do for someone who had given me so much pleasure. Mason had made some overtures about reconciliation, so I decided this was a good opportunity to work on my marriage.

Before I fully went to Mason, true to my word, I seduced Sarah. I invited her to lunch in the city to properly thank her for the use of her apartment those months ago.

"I'm glad I could help, Bethel. Did you and Mason like it?"

"He never saw it. I was there with someone else."

"Bethel! Are you kidding? Another man?"

"A young woman... A beautiful 20-year old actress."

"By the look on your face, you certainly enjoyed her. I'm almost jealous," Sarah kidded.

"She was incredible. Just like you were. Sarah, would you like to fool around a little after lunch? You do still like pussy, don't you? I can get a suite upstairs. I know you have to get back soon. I wouldn't keep you long."

"Still horny, are we? You know I'll always love pussy--especially yours." Sarah laughed.

I was naked when she knocked on the door. I pulled her in and kissed her soundly. Then I helped her undress. We were giggling the entire time. Sarah thought that I would assume my favorite position in bed. I surprised her by steering her away from it and leading her to the only armchair in the room. Without a word, I gently pushed her in. She gasped as I spread a leg over each arm. I didn't want anything for myself at the moment. It was all for her. Sarah, the sweet girl who gave me a solid year of her love. She moaned my name over and over as I spread her wide and had my first taste of her. For a long while, I returned her love with my hands and my mouth. Thankfully the rooms were soundproofed. Sarah was very vocal with her praise of my oral talents.

I fucked her like I did in college--me, on top, screwing her. God, she felt so good, so familiar. Her hair even smelled the same. She was wearing the diamond studs I had given her for a birthday in a second piercing. This woman said she would do anything for me in college. She dated my brother and I suspect they made love, but it was for me. She sat next to me at my mother's Thanksgiving dinner table in Connecticut and fucked me upstairs in the late night. This woman waited for me to return from a date with Mason to have sex with me. She knew I would need her and she always gave me what I needed. I guess I loved her then but didn't know it. I rode her hard now and felt her long clit push toward mine. I put my tongue in her mouth and succumbed to the pleasure. Sarah, my love. She was very late getting back to her office.

I seriously threw myself into family, charity work and the social scene. I was the model wife and mother. I fully reconciled with Mason, who was being a good boy. Our sex life, fueled by my secret fantasies, was great. On my birthday, Mason presented me with a beautiful diamond necklace.

I fell of the fidelity wagon a year later when I gave myself a "shopping" trip to New Orleans. I treated myself to two days and three nights of unadulterated Eve and her southern hospitality. She was a professional who truly loved her work. This woman explored every inch of me and discovered new pleasure places-the spot at the top of my left ear, the underside of my breasts, and the line at my pussy where the hair began. I experienced the rush of sex in public when Eve did me in the French Quarter. In the middle of an afternoon, she guided me to a doorway, pulled a vibrator from her purse and fucked me. As she pumped me, she described what she would do to me that night. Over her shoulder, I watched hundreds of people milling about us as I had a fantastic orgasm. It was awesome. On my last night, on my hands and knees, with the diamond necklace sparkling in candlelight, Eve, slowly and exquisitely entered me and removed the last vestiges of my virginity, opening a new avenue of pleasure. I was complete.

12