Beth's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

Stewart and I exchanged glances. This was interesting, but what did it have to do with us?

"Having the guys take turns living with her worked well for the three of them, but it took a pretty dramatic change when both guys were sent to a school during a yard period and Claire went along with them. The three of them made an attempt to figure out a schedule for sex, but it got too complicated. Claire said she finally told them, 'To hell with all this military organization and scheduling bullshit. I have plenty of ass for the two of you and you can both have me whenever you want. I don't care if you do me one at a time or together.' So that's what they've been doing ever since. When she said this, I knew she was a gal with an itchy pussy like mine. We are 'crotch sisters' so to speak."

This was sounding intriguing. So the lithe and lovely Claire enjoyed two on one. I was anxious to hear what kind of surprise Beth had in store for us.

"So, I told her that we too sexed each other up in whatever combination seemed appropriate at the moment. Well, Stewart. That got her attention. I can tell you--that girl wants in your pants. She asked if it was true about black men's, cock size, but I just smiled and told her she'd have to find out for herself."

"Man! I don't care if she's married, I can't believe I just let that fox drive out of my life," Stewart said. "Shit, I should have tried to get her telephone number or something."

"Well,...I got it," Beth said, waving a scrap of paper in Stewart's face. "How much is it worth to you?"

"I promise I'll give you whatever you want. How about all the sex you want for the rest of your life if you share it with me?"

"Oh sure. Like that's some giant sacrifice. You're already getting as much of my sweet, white ass as you can handle."

"Now, now, you two. Play nice," I said.

"I haven't even told you the best part. Claire has to check this out with her guys, but she says that won't be a problem. She wants us all to get together tonight and get better acquainted. She has her Blackberry along and she's going to text ahead and reserve us a couple of adjoining rooms. When she gets things organized, she'll give me a call."

"God, that sounds awesome," I said, as visions of Claire's graceful body flooded my mind. "Congratulations, Beth. You've done it again."

"Beth, you're without a doubt, the best thing that has ever happened to my sex life," Stewart said, leaning down and giving her a kiss.

About twenty, endless minutes later, Beth's cell rang and we were in business. Claire had gotten us adjoining rooms at the Ramada Inn in Breezewood. One of the units even had a Jacuzzi tub.

Beth made some notes and after she hung up she said, "Shit, this is simply too fabulous. I hope I'm going to get a chance to screw both of Claire's hunky husbands. I didn't want to get my hopes too high, but what I recognized in Claire is a woman with a high-powered, sex drive. Like me, she wants to try everything she can and you, my favorite lovers, are what she wants to try next. I predict you guys are going to have your hands full satisfying this girl."

Stewart and I just looked at each other with shit-eating grins. "I think we're ready and willing to give Miz Claire whatever she wants. Right, Rick?" I nodded in agreement and let my mind continue spinning fantasies of fucking that very hot woman.

We rolled on down the Turnpike to Exit 161 and the motel was less than a mile off the highway. There was even parking for our truck. As a matter of fact, we parked right next to our new friends' truck. We checked in and got our keys and the elderly desk clerk accompanied us to unlock the passage door between the units.

"Enjoy your family reunion," he said, as he was leaving. "Your sister and brothers are really looking forward to seeing you."

"Sister and brothers," Stewart said. "That old fart is obviously color blind."

"Maybe he thinks you're adopted. Would you like for us to adopt you?" Beth said, kissing him and cupping her hand over the front of his pants. The results were dramatic. His hard-on tented his trousers and Beth laughed. "Better save that for Claire."

There was a knock on the passage door and I opened it. Spencer was standing in the adjacent room and he had stemware glasses in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other.

"Claire is soaking in the tub and Dave is out for a jog, so I didn't see any point in waiting for them. Can I pour a little Merlot for you guys?"

"Please do," Beth said, and took a glass. When we all had one, Spencer poured and right away I could tell this was some very fine stuff. The color was rich and dark with a very smooth nose. I swirled it in my glass, sipped it and I don't think I've ever tasted a better wine.

"Did you get that here?" I asked. Spencer laughed and drank a little of his.

"That is pretty good," he said. "This is courtesy of Davey. We have a whole truck full of the stuff so I guess we'll just call this Davey's supernumerary husband tax. Enjoy."

We clinked glasses and as I took a sip it dawned on me just what he had said. He knew that we knew that he and David were sharing Claire. So that meant he also knew Stewart and I were both boinking my wife. Furthermore, this wasn't a problem for him.

Beth was smiling at him. She too had received his message and she clinked his glass again. "We like to take things kind of slow and easy. For us, anticipation is at least half the fun. Let's have a nice dinner, drink a little wine, get acquainted and see what develops."

"That sounds fine to me," Spencer said. Almost simultaneously, David came back from his run and Claire emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a fairly diaphanous robe. Stewart and I admired her as she and David got glasses and Spencer poured wine for them.

Dave sniffed his then sipped and said, "This is good. Tastes like a Paso Robles Merlot, about ninrty-five I'd guess. Where did you...? Shit, Spencer. This is my fucking wine!"

"You get high marks Mr. Wine Critic. You are one hundred percent correct. I didn't think you'd mind sharing a nice bottle with our new friends."

Dave muttered something about dragging the damned wine halfway across the country only to drink it in a cheap motel in Pennsylvania.

"Don't be surly, Dave," Claire said. "If you can't enjoy a good bottle of wine while you're...er...making new friends, then what the hell is it good for?"

"You're right, Claire. I'm sorry you guys," he said, turning toward us. "I can get a little carried away on the subject of wine. I do have plenty that we can share on such a special occasion as this. Drink up and I'll be right back with more."

He was and we sat around and chatted. Sexual tension, sparking like electricity, permeated the room--a marvelously exciting undercurrent to our friendly conversation. The realization that we were going to have sex with each other and not knowing exactly how this would happen and who would be with whom, just added to the aura of excitement for me. I think all of us must have felt and appreciated this, as not one of us said or did anything to lessen our anticipation.

"I checked out the motel restaurant before you guys got here and it doesn't look half bad," Spencer said. "I went ahead and made reservations for the six of us at seven PM. If that doesn't work for you, we can do something else."

"I want to enjoy some wine without worrying about driving," David said. "So my vote is for staying here."

We all agreed, then Beth checked her watch and said, "It's after six already and I have to do some major overhaul if I'm to be presentable tonight. How about Claire and I use this bathroom and you guys get the other one."

I looked at the other men and they just shrugged. "That's fine with us."

The ladies gathered up their things and retreated to their bathroom. We sat around and watched baseball on TV while taking turns in the shower. Despite the fact there were four of us, we were still ready before the women, but when they appeared, they were a sight worth waiting for.

I didn't think it was possible, but Claire looked even sexier than she had this afternoon. She wore a scarlet dress with quite a short skirt and sheer black stockings that really flattered those gorgeous long legs of hers. Beth had on one of my favorite dresses, a black number that showed plenty of leg and showcased her cleavage. They both looked good enough to eat and I hoped to find out if that was indeed the case before the night was over.

It was nearly seven when we walked through the motel to the dining room and the hostess seated us. The room was less than half-full and the male heads were actively checking out our ladies. We got settled in and Dave made their wine steward's day--yes, they actually had one--when he complimented him on his choices for his list and then ordered a couple bottles of an Oregon Pinot Noir. The evening special was slow-cooked prime rib. We were unanimous in choosing it and we made the right choice. It was juicy and done to perfection.

Dinner was delightful. Claire's description of how Spencer and his siblings got their names cracked us up.

"His old man was in the Coast Guard and spent most of his career in Alaska," she told us. "He loved the country so much he named his kids after places where he was stationed. Spencer was named for the cape where his dad helped man the lighthouse. Spencer's younger brother is named Kodiak for the island and his sister made out the worst. Her name is Biorka for the Loran station outside of Sitka. These mean bastards call her Yorkie to this day."

"I'm just glad he never got stationed in Ketchikan," Spencer said, finishing his last swallow of wine. "This evening has been a real treat, but we all had a long day and we have to travel tomorrow. As I understand it, there's some more entertainment on tap for this evening. I vote for going back to our rooms and see what happens next."

"That sounds good to me," Claire said, smiling at Stewart. "I'm ready for some rich, dark dessert."

"Speaking of that," David said, with a big grin. "I've got us a bottle of Chocolate Amore Port waiting. That'll be the perfect introduction to our amusement."

"Sounds good. Let's go," said the normally talkative Beth. And we did. David set out tiny cordial glasses he'd gotten from the wine steward and after he poured us each a glass, we sat in a circle and sipped our wine.

Beth was between Spencer and David on the foot of the bed, and from where I sat, on a bench in front of the vanity, I got the impression that spot was where she planned to spend the immediate future. Claire parked her delicious ass on the arm of Stewart's easy chair.

Claire rescued us from an awkward silence as the moment of truth approached. She drank her last sip of Chocolate Amore, and then, making sure we were all watching, stuck out her tongue and sensuously licked the inside of the little glass clean. I had a hard-on before she put it down and I applauded her.

She stood up, took a bow, and then sat down in Stewart's lap. He looked pretty nervous until Spencer said, "You go, girl! Show Stewart how hot Submariner ladies can be."

She smiled at him and said, "Aye, aye, sir." The sexual tension in the room turned to outright lust the instant she put an arm around his neck and their lips met. One thing about Stewart, he isn't a shy violet once he's aroused. Having Claire's eager tongue exploring his mouth turned him on quick as a flash. She squirmed her beautiful butt around in his lap, and as they continued kissing, his hand slid up her torso and claimed one of her pert breasts. Claire broke their kiss and a wide smile spread across her face as she announced. "Oh my, Beth. Yes! You've discovered a treasure here. Let the fun begin."

As I've come to realize, I'm an enthusiastic voyeur in these group situations. Don't get me wrong, I love participating and always manage to get my share of loving. But, I do get off on watching and that quirk enables me to give a true account of what I see. So, this is what happened when the very sexy Claire and her two, handsome husbands partied with my wife and Stewart.

At first, Claire and Stewart were the center of attention. There seems to be, in our society at least, a certain fascination, as well as a deep-rooted sense of a taboo being violated, when a black man makes love to a white woman. In my experience, that color contrast had only served to heighten my enjoyment when I watched Stewart having sex with my wife, or Kelli, or Mary Ann--for that matter. So, I was eager to see Stewart do another white girl, especially one as gorgeous and exciting as Claire.

The lovers continued kissing with their mouths opening passionately to each other. She had one arm around his neck and a hand on his cheek. He held a pointed breast in one hand while the other slid up her stocking-clad leg, bunching her red dress into her crotch and exposing her creamy thighs.

Beth and her guys were also focussed on Claire and Stewart. The men both had one arm around her and were each holding a breast while Beth's red-nailed hands were on the front of their pants. For the moment at least, the four of us were all content to watch the scene heating up in the easy chair.

Stewart pushed the bodice of Claire's dress down and began to lick and suck her nipples. She held his head against herself, threw her head back, and moaned with pleasure. After a couple of minutes, she got up and hiked her dress up to her waist. Without removing her red thong, she sat back down on his lap facing him. They kissed while Stewart fondled her ass and then unzipped her dress down her back. To my surprise, Claire had a rather large tattoo on her lower back just above her buttocks and Spencer satisfied my curiosity.

"Her tattoo is the official emblem of the Submarine Service, Rick. That's a pair of dolphins cavorting above her beautiful ass. They mark my wife as Navy property, but David and I've agreed to let her find pleasure making love with our friends. You and Stewart qualify, so you have our permission to share our beautiful Claire." He smiled as he gave Beth's tit a squeeze. "We won't be spectators all evening though. We're both looking forward to getting a piece of your delectable lady."

"Me too," Beth said.

I nodded. "You'll enjoy her. She's a very hot woman." I gestured toward the loving couple. "If you like to watch, you're in for a treat. Stewart is the real deal. He never fails to turn my sweet wife into a wailing cumslut."

"I hope he can do that to Claire," David said, smiling at Spencer who just nodded.

"Let's get naked," Beth said, giving her lovers' cocks a squeeze. "Watching is fun, but it's even better when I can feel some skin."

Spencer and David stood and pulled Beth to her feet. They stripped her with swift but loving care and she was nude by the time I got my shirt off. Claire got to her feet and Stewart slipped her gown down over her hips. She hooked her thumbs under the straps crossing over her slim hips and pushed her skimpy, red thong down her legs. She put her hand on Stewart's shoulder and stepped out of her panty while David, Spencer and I took off our trousers.

Naked, save for her black, thigh-high stockings and red heels, she cupped her breasts and posed. Her stunning body was completely hairless. Tan lines framed both her firm tits and naked pussy complete with its pouting lips. Claire was truly a California girl. God, I hoped I'd have a chance to go down on the centerfold I saw before me and taste her womanhood.

As she faced me, one of Stewart's dark fingers slipped between her legs from behind, spreading her lips and sliding forward until he found her clitoris. She gasped when he touched it, then turned until his black hands held her ivory hips and caressed her ass. I simply had to touch myself and judging by the hard-ons Beth was holding, the sight of Claire being so intimately caressed by a black man met with her guys' approval too. My wife was slowly masturbating them and they were returning the favor by fingering her pussy and kissing her nipples.

We watched Claire unwrap her chocolate surprise. When she unzipped Stewart's pants, she gasped with delight when his long, black trouser-snake slithered into view.

"Holy shit," David said.

"You've got your work cut out for you, honey," Spencer said, watching her take Stewart's shaft in both hands and then turn to my wife.

"God, Beth. Don't bullshit me now. You've taken this entire, huge thing inside yourself? You don't look big enough to fit this thing in your pussy. I've never seen a cock this big!"

"Wait until he gets it in you, Claire. You'll love how full he makes you feel."

She wasted no time slipping his pants and shorts down his legs while he pulled his shirt off over his head. In moments, he was as naked as the rest of us. Holding his hard-on in both hands, she jerked it a couple of times, bent down and kissed the head of it.

"Damn, Stewart," Spencer said. "You've got some kind of build. I'm gonna want to find out about your workout routine."

Stewart didn't answer and it was easy to see why. Claire was on her knees and what I was witnessing was a blowjob in fast forward. She kissed, sucked, and licked him from below his balls to the purple head of his dick. While still jerking him off with both hands, she opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around his prick. Stewart moaned, and holding her by her hair, pulled her close, pushing his cock deep into her throat. She gagged, but didn't turn loose of him.

Each time that I see Stewart's black pole sliding into a willing, white, woman's mouth and watch her red lips stretch thin as struggles to welcome his invader, reminds me of how much I love my role as a voyeur.

Sexy Claire was eye candy for my lecherous gaze and I was determined not to miss a single detail. I was so turned on I just had to jerk my cock a few times.

Claire saw me do this and interrupted sucking Stewart's cock long enough to say, "Dammit, Rick. Don't you dare jerk-off. I want every drop of come you two guys can produce. As a matter of fact, let's go next door and get into some serious fucking so I can drain you dry. By screwing around here, we're just distracting my guys from giving Beth what she wants. I'm looking forward to having all of us roll around together later, but first I need to get thoroughly laid."

She got to her feet and taking Stewart and me by the hands led us into the adjacent bedroom. She had us sit side by side on the bed then got down on her knees and began blowing both of us.

It never ceases to amaze me how differently women suck cocks. I'm not a world-class expert on this, but, by now, I have had a bit of experience. I won't get into rating them because there is no such thing as a 'bad' blowjob. Claire had spectacular technique. She had no trouble deep-throating me, but Stewart made her gag. She salivated like mad and we all got delightfully wet with her spit. Stewart's cock was deep in her mouth when I reached over and smoothed her hair away from her face so I could get a clearer view.

"You really get off on watching us having sex, don't you, Rick?" she asked, shaking his wet dick at me. I nodded. "I'm willing to bet that you love seeing your beautiful, sexy wife kiss and lick this big, black pole." I nodded. "Have you watched her suck his cock until he comes in her hot mouth?"

"I love having her do those things."

"Does she do this?" she asked, maintaining eye contact with me while her pink tongue darted out and licked his cock head like a lollipop. Then she took him back in her mouth and closed her red lips around his ebony shaft.

I nodded again. "She always sucks his cock and gets it all nice and wet before they fuck."

"So, you get a kick out of watching him fuck her married pussy," she said, putting two fingers in herself. I nodded and she removed her wet fingers then held them out to me. I knew what she wanted. I opened and she put them in my mouth. I sucked and licked her juices from her red-nailed fingers. She moved her hand behind herself, slid it over her ass and slipped a fingertip into her rectum. "How about in here--does she let him push his hard-on up her ass and fuck her back door?"

spawner
spawner
91 Followers