Beth's Awakening Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a bit of a surprise, since after an afternoon and evening of flirting with Vernon and Felicia, I expected that the four of us would hit the sheets together as soon as we could. But I was curious about the Rooftop Bar and a little more anticipation wouldn't hurt a thing. Of course, Vernon and Felicia signed on, but Lydia and CJ declined.

"That's a place for young people, not us old fogeys," she said. "The music is too loud so we won't be joining you. However, I want to remind you that tomorrow is Friday, our last night here. CJ and I want to invite you all for an intimate dinner on our terrace and a farewell celebration to put the finishing touches on a very enjoyable week."

I had no trouble recognizing a command performance and apparently so did the others as we all smiled and murmured our acceptance. I saw Sophia talking with Ross and what they were discussing became apparent when she asked, "Would it be okay if I tag along with you guys? Ross doesn't want to go, but I feel like dancing."

"Of course," Dan said. "Vernon and I'll take good care of you." A statement with a double meaning if I've ever heard one. I looked at Ross and he was smiling.

"Have fun, honey," he said and ordered a brandy. The five of us excused ourselves and went to change. Like our shower fun, putting on our swimsuits was a shared romp with kissing and groping going on while we got ready. I put on my microscopic, string bikini and Dan wore his infamous red Speedo. Felicia and Vernon weren't overdressed either.

I remembered the chains and other beach jewelry Trudy had given me. I hadn't worn any of them yet either and I'd never have a better chance than now. I shared the wealth with Felicia and we decorated each other until we positively shimmered. We had shiny chains around our necks and others around our waists. I wore my colorful beach-glass necklace and bracelet. Felicia had brought a couple of ankle bracelets and we each put on one of those. Dan and Vernon watched us with a mixture of amusement and lechery.

"Man, just look at you ladies," Vernon said, stealing a kiss from me. "Watching you two put all that bling on each other is like seeing kids trimming a Christmas tree."

Dan laughed when Felicia said, "No lights allowed though. We're going to get wet."

Sophia came by and when she admired our outrageous jewelry I gave her a couple of chains to wear. We headed up to the Rooftop on a sultry tropical evening and when we got there one look around was sufficient to convince me I was overdressed in my skimpy bikini. The women were all topless and some were just plain naked. Felicia, Sophia, and I exchanged glances. I shrugged and took off my top and they did too. I wasn't ready to flash my Brazilian for the crowd quite yet so I kept my bottoms on.

We got drinks and watched the action for a bit. The DJ was good, selecting tunes that got progressively hotter until folks were letting it all hang out with tits, cocks, and hair flying in time to the music. Then he'd slow the pace letting folks pause for a drink or whatever before he'd start the progression all over again.

Dan smiled at me when a topless Regina claimed him for a dance. He had schemed to hook up with her and this looked like the moment for that to happen. I was pleased that they'd gotten together and I definitely wanted to watch when they got it on.

Vernon suggested that we get wet so the rest of us ordered a fresh drink and climbed into the Jacuzzi. Naked people smiled and made room for us. Sophia and I were on either side of Vernon and Felicia was between me and a very handsome man.

We sipped our drinks while alternating between watching the dancers and people making out in the pool. Every now and then a couple would climb out of the pool and head into an adjacent room that had a Couples Only sign in front of the door. One didn't need a guidebook to figure out what was going on in there.

Sure enough, after several dances Regina took Dan's hand and they headed for the room. He gave me a shit-eating grin and a thumbs-up as he followed her. I'd need a man to go with me before I could join them and Vernon was right beside me.

I heard some noises and turned to see Felicia in a lip-lock with her attractive neighbor. She was making little noises as they kissed and he fondled her breast while his mate looked on fondly.

When Felicia came up for air, she looked inquiringly over at Vernon whose hands were busy in both Sophia's and my crotches. He nodded and she whispered to her new friend. Her chains sparkling, she climbed out of the pool and followed him and his lady--all three of them headed into the Couples Room.

Vernon whispered to Sophia then turned to me and said, "Would you like to join us? That's where we're going too."

"You bet," I said, climbing out of the Jacuzzi behind them. "It appears that threesomes are as good as couples."

We stopped inside the entrance and Vernon put an arm around each of our waists. I looked around the softly lit room.

Roughly a dozen naked people were fucking and sucking on couches and beds. I saw threesomes and moresomes as well as individual couples, and the room was filled with the happy sounds of people having sex. Felicia had wasted no time and she was on her knees with her face between her new ladyfriend's thighs while her mate screwed her from behind.

Sophia kissed Vernon and taking his hand headed for an empty spot on a bed over in the corner. I was following until I saw Dan.

He was seated on the edge of a generous-sized divan and Regina was on her knees between his legs giving him head. Beside them was another couple locked in a spirited missionary-position fuck with the man's ass pumping furiously as he screwed the hell out of his noisily climaxing lady. When Dan saw me he smiled and waved me over.

I glanced at Sophia and Vernon. They had claimed a spot on another bed and were kissing. I could see that they wouldn't need my help to enjoy one another.

I bent down and gave Dan a kiss. The people who were fucking next to us looked up and smiled then moved over to make room for me.

"Why don't you help Regina, Beth," Dan said. "You know how much I like it when two ladies blow me."

"Is there room for another mouth down there?" I asked, getting to my knees.

Regina pulled back, jerking him off as she said, "You bet. With a cock this size, two mouths are definitely better than one. My jaw is already getting tired." I laughed.

"Giving Dan oral can be a challenge."

"You're a lucky girl to have a cock like this to play with, but I have a question. How in hell do you get him off?"

"I have my ways," I said. "I'll show you, but I think you ought to let him fuck you first. He's told me how much he wants to do that and you'll love taking a ride on the magic wand you're holding."

"It's already casting a spell on me," she said, stroking his dick.

"Come on, girls. Enough with the hand-job. I want to feel some lips and tongues."

"How about some pussy instead?" I asked. "Regina wants a piece, stud."

She stood up and peeled off her thong, pushing it down over her tanned hips. She was nearly as tall as Felicia and a natural blond to judge by her Brazilian. She had an amazingly lush figure with tits like cannons. I'm a C-cup and she had to be at least a double-D. Dan reached up and cupped onof her breasts and his big hand covered barely half of it.

"Beth says you want a fuck. Is that true?" She nodded. "Tell me," he ordered.

"I want you to fuck me, Dan. I want you to put that big, hard dick of yours in my cunt and fuck the shit out of me."

"That's better," he said, pulling her down for a kiss. "I'll just scoot up the bed and you climb aboard." I gave him head to get him wet, then steered him into her. She lowered herself onto his cock and inch by inch he went into her. When he hit bottom she bit her lip and looked over at me.

"My god, Beth. This is amazing. I've never been so full." After a couple of gentle strokes her eyes closed and she shifted gears rocking and rolling until she reached a very noisy climax.

When she stopped moving, she braced her hands on his chest to catch her breath and asked, "Would you think I was greedy if I went for seconds, honey?"

"I'll be happy to do you again, Regina, but this time I want to be on top."

"Fine by me," she said and dismounted. She lay down and spread her thighs. Dan got between her legs and entered her. She squealed in delight then wrapped her arms and legs around him and kept on making noise as he picked up speed. Her climax was so intense she became incoherent. When she finally released him Dan kissed her and then rolled off to catch his own breath.

They lay together kissing and caressing one another until Regina said, "That was spectacular, lover, but I've got to get some sleep. I've got a busy day tomorrow."

"I enjoyed it too," Dan said, giving her a final kiss. She got up and left the room.

The couple that were screwing next to us had paused to watch the second half of Regina's double-header. After she left I was getting ready to claim my guy when I saw the lady whisper in her mate's ear. He looked hesitant, so she whispered again and this time he shrugged his shoulders. Then he leaned over to Dan and spoke.

"Excuse me, sir. My wife watched you with that beautiful blonde girl and she was really impressed. She'd very much like to have you make love to her."

Dan looked over at the attractive, thirtyish woman who was sitting up, combing her long brunette hair away from her face with her fingers and smiling. "Is this true? You really want me, a total stranger, to screw you?"

She nodded and I'll be damned if she didn't blush.

"Jennifer is kind of shy," her husband volunteered.

"This is the first time I've ever asked a man for sex," she said in a husky, low voice, eyes cast down, looking as if she expected to be refused, "but I want to experience what that blonde woman just did."

"Come closer, Jennifer. Sit next to me and let's get acquainted," Dan said. She sat beside him on the edge of the bed and he put an arm around her waist and kissed her. "Now, tell me exactly what it is you want me to do to you and use those nasty, four-letter words a lady like you never says."

Jennifer's eyes widened while her mouth opened and closed as struggled to speak. I wasn't sure she'd succeed in doing what Dan had ordered, but the prospect of Dan screwing her was apparently motivation enough.

"I...I," she stammered, licking her lips. Dan gave her breast an encouraging squeeze and kissed her neck. She looked over at her husband and he nodded then she turned back to Dan. She took a deep breath, paused then exhaled, and words poured out of her.

"I want you to fuck my cunt with that huge prick of yours. Drive it into me and make me come like you made that blonde girl climax. Do that to me while my husband is watching you use my married pussy."

"Jennifer, that's perfect," Dan said. "Next time you want a guy to give you a little screw on the side, you'll know exactly what to say."

After that, it was like watching a scene from a porno. He kissed her and she totally opened for him--first her mouth then her legs. Their tongues wrestled for a minute or two while his hand cupped her vulva before his fingers entered her pussy.

When their kiss ended, he said, "I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance, Jennifer. My name is Dan and it will be my pleasure to fulfill your request. I'm going to enjoy fucking such a beautiful woman as yourself. Do you have anything particular in mind?"

"Oh god, yes. Climb on me and fuck the shit out of me just like you did to that big-titted blonde."

"I can feel that you're ready for me," he said, stirring a couple of fingers in her. "My goodness, Jennifer. You're sopping wet. Is this a load of come in you?"

"Shit," she said. "I got so excited watching you in action that I completely forgot. My husband just came in me. I'll go clean up and be right back."

"Don't worry about that," he said. "I like sloppy seconds. You just lay back and spread those lovely legs of yours so Danny can climb in your saddle."

She gasped in pleasure as he pushed into her. When he was all the way in she put her arms around him and clung fiercely to his shoulders. He began to screw her and she cried out with every stroke. He paused and asked, "Are you all right."

"I'm fucking wonderful," she said. "Now fuck me silly."

Dan did and she had a series of very noisy climaxes. Just as Regina had, Jennifer just sort of collapsed after the fourth or fifth orgasm and lay still. Dan quit moving and kissed her. "Had enough?" he asked.

"I could never get my fill of your fabulous dick. It breaks my heart to say this, but that's all I can handle for now. Thank you, Dan. That was a piece of ass I'll remember for the rest of my life."

He kissed her again and said, "Me too, Jennifer. Thank you for sharing your lovely body with me." He rolled off her and grinned at me. Jennifer's husband helped her up and putting an arm around her steadied her as they left the room.

I was getting ready to sample a big helping of Danny Dick myself when a tiny oriental woman jumped up on the mattress next to Dan and said, "Do me. Do me next. Please." She was a cute little thing--not even five feet tall--but every inch of her was female. From her long, black ponytail to her painted toenails, she was a compact bundle--a living doll.

"You big man. Daisy like big men." She lifted her teacup-sized breasts in her red-nailed hands and pointed them at Dan. "You like?"

Dan laughed and looked around for her guy. He was easy to spot. He was laughing too, watching as Daisy presented herself to Dan. "You like pussy, huh?" she asked, putting her hand on her shaved vulva.

Her man, who looked like he worked out plenty, said, "She's a handful. Daisy's crazy for sex and like she says, she loves big men. Look, I'm not exactly small and she has no trouble screwing me to a standstill."

"I've never balled a lady as small as she is before," Dan said to him.

"Don't worry. She'll surprise you."

"Daisy, are you sure you can manage this?" Dan asked, brandishing his dick at her.

"Oh my, yes," she said. Apparently taking his gesture as an invitation, she put both hands around his shaft and gave the head of his cock a slurpy kiss.

"All right. Come up here, Daisy. I want to check out those cute tits of yours. They look like perfect appetizers." She got to her knees pausing to kiss him while she got in position. Keeping a grip on his penis, she leaned into him and he kissed and sucked her nipples. Putting a hand between her legs, he slipped a couple of fingers into her. She moaned and covered his hand with hers.

"That's plenty good. Feel how big Daisy's pussy is. Full-sized baby come out there so Daisy have no problem taking your cock. So come on, big guy. Fuck Daisy now." He started to boost her onto him and I guessed he was concerned about crushing her, but she refused. "You get on top, big man. Screw Daisy like you did last lady. She really like when you do that."

"Okay, Daisy. Spread em, honey. You're about to get some Danny Dick." She steered his hard-on to her vagina and he pushed into her. Taking a deep breath, she hooked her heels behind his butt and just yarded him in, squealing with pleasure as he penetrated her. When his balls touched her ass, she kissed him.

"Danny Dick feel plenty good. Now fuck Daisy."

Dan did his usual thing with the usual result. Daisy was multi-orgasmic and she climaxed like a string of firecrackers were going off inside her. I swear I don't know how she managed to accommodate Dan's big piece of meat inside that tiny body. But not only did she accept him, she screwed him wildly pumping her hips and pulling him deeper with her demanding legs.

Watching her in action proved to me that the size of a woman's vagina has nothing to do with the size of her body. Why even Claire, the lustiest woman I've ever known, has difficulty taking a big cock in her vagina and she was close to being twice the size of this little sexpot.

Dan didn't spare her. As soon as he realized she was the real deal, he picked up speed until he was hammering into her and I wondered if he was going to come in her. Daisy let out an even louder shriek then fell silent with her arms and legs falling limply to the bed. Dan glanced over at her guy.

"She's fine," he said. "She sometimes passes out for a couple of minutes when she has a really hard climax."

Dan pulled out of her and sat up. Daisy's man picked her up and carried her out of the Couples Room like you'd carry a child to bed.

Daisy's noisy event had attracted spectators and three women were standing by the bed. Two of them were obviously displaying themselves apparently hoping for a turn with Dan. One was a very young, big-titted girl with a waist-length, blonde mane and a body I would have killed for. Another was a lean, fairly tall, thirtyish redhead with petite, one-mouthful breasts and striking features. She could have been a model and maybe she was, but right now she was a woman on the hunt for a ride on Dan's hard-on. I expected the stunning blonde to be his choice, but Dan surprised me when he smiled at the redhead and said, "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Juliette," she said, "and yours is Dan, right."

"That's right," he said.

She reached out a hand and he took it. "I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, Dan," she said. Talk about incongruous. Two totally naked people, the man with a huge hard-on and the woman with ambitions to sample that organ and they were shaking fucking hands.

"I'm pleased to meet you too, Juliette. What a lovely woman you are. I find your green eyes and your beautiful red hair especially sexy. Just looking at you standing in front of me like that--naked and ready to fuck--is making me excited. Come closer so I can kiss your gorgeous body. Then after I taste your sweet pussy I'll give you a fuck you'll never forget."

Accepting his invitation, she smiled at him and climbed on the bed. "Let's give it a go," she said and kissed him.

The blonde tossed her hair and taking the hand of a guy standing next to her said, "Come on, honey. I'll rock your world while that stud fucks your lady."

Juliette was a skilled lover. I watched her touch Dan in all the right places as they made out. She was so seductive, I was afraid she'd make him come and get the load I wanted in me. They even did a short sixty-nine and Dan really likes that.

"It's time, Juliette. I want to fuck you now," he said and she arranged herself to welcome him. Eyes closed, she gripped her lower lip in her teeth as he pushed into her. When he was all the way in, he paused and her green eyes fluttered open.

"I've died and gone to heaven," she said and kissed him. "I never imagined that a cock could feel this good. Now fuck me and make my wildest dreams come true."

Dan did as requested and she turned into a wailing come-slut. I was familiar with that syndrome. He'd done the same thing to me any number of times. She appeared to have a nearly constant orgasm as he stroked her deep. She shouted and climaxed repeatedly until finally she grabbed his shoulders and said, "Stop. Oh please, stop. I can't take any more. If you make me come one more time, I'll lose my mind."

Dan pulled out of her and she grabbed her knees and rolled into a ball. He sat up and nervously asked, "Juliette, are you okay?"

Looking up at him, she said, "I'm way better than okay. I'm fucking wonderful. That was a fantastic piece of ass--the best fuck I've ever had."

A couple of minutes later, she got up and returned to the bed where her guy was still screwing the blonde girl. She lay down and idly watched them.

Only one lady was left and she was no great beauty. She had somewhat pendulous breasts and an extra pound or two around her hips. She did have a pretty face with expressive hazel eyes and long brunette hair with auburn highlights. I was intrigued when I noticed that she had trimmed her dark pubic hair into a perfect heart.