Beth's Awakening Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All but one of the tanning beds were full and that last one had a nude woman on it but room for me too. I walked over to it and was pleased to discover that the woman was Sarah--just the one I wanted to talk to. When my shadow fell across her, she looked up.

"Hi," I said. "Mind if I join you?"

"Please do," she said, adjusting her position so there was plenty of room for me. I lay down beside her and began to apply my lotion. It seemed natural when she took the bottle and did my back.

"You have a beautiful body," she said, smoothing lotion on my butt. "I didn't catch your name last night. I'm Sarah."

"I'm Beth.

"Well hello, Beth. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. Maybe not quite as pleased as I was to make your delicious husband's acquaintance, but definitely pleased."

"Thank you for the compliment. Dan told me how much he enjoyed you--especially your oral talents."

She laughed. "Yeah, men really love that deep-throat trick and I like it too. It makes me feel in control, knowing that I can get a man off any time I choose."

"I'd like to be able to do that for my lovers," I said. "Can you give me any tips. All I do is gag when a cock gets too deep in my throat."

"That's a problem all right, but you can overcome it. Surely you've seen or heard about guys who can swallow swords." She smiled. "Swallowing a nice stiff dick is ever so much easier."

"So, how do I do that?"

"Practice, practice, practice," she said. "However there are a few tricks I could show you, but we'd need a hard-on."

I looked over at the bar and Ross was sitting alone, sipping a beer. "I think I can supply the hard-on," I said. "Will that guy over there work for you?"

She looked over at Ross and said, "Sure. He's new meat and I wouldn't mind sucking him off. You go pick him up and we'll take him back to my suite for some show and tell."

Without putting on my coverup, I got up and went over to Ross. Pressing my naked breasts against his arm, I said, "Hi sailor. How'd you like to have some fun?"

"Oh, hi, Beth." He smiled. "Is this a serious proposition?"

"You bet," I said, gesturing toward Sarah. "That lady is the queen of deep-throat and she's going to teach me how to do it. Would you be interested in being our training aid?"

"God. I can't believe this. Of course I'm interested. I've always wanted to experience the deep-throat thing, but I've never been lucky enough to find a girl to do me that way."

"That won't be the case much longer," I said, taking his hand and leading him back to the tanning bed. Sarah sat up and held out her hand.

"Hi," she said and Ross actually blushed.

"Sarah, this is Ross," I said and they shook hands.

"Has Beth told you what we have in mind?" she asked. Ross nodded. "Well, come along then," she said, getting to her feet. "We have some continuing education to do." We each put an arm around his waist and walked the short distance to Sarah's suite. When we were inside, I asked, "So, how do we begin?"

"Simple," Sarah said. "First we get him naked and hard. Then I'll demonstrate how I do my thing. Is that okay with you, handsome?"

"Sounds terrific," Ross said, holding one of our tits in each hand. I kissed him and pulled off his shirt while Sarah removed his shorts. When she pulled his jockeys down his hard-on popped out tall and firm.

"Perfect," Sarah said, stroking his cock gently. "Just the right size for a beginner." She moved into his arms and they kissed and made out for a minute or two before she said, "Sit down on the edge of the bed so I can show Beth how to do this."

He did and she moved between his thighs. When he realized that I was going to join her, he spread his legs even wider. Putting a hand on each of our heads, he said, "God, this is a dream come true. I've never even had two women give me head at the same time and...deep-throat too. Holy shit."

"Okay, Beth. A couple of things to remember. First, be sure and get your lover's cock really wet with spit. Then when he hits the spot in the back of your throat that makes you gag begin swallowing and don't quit until he comes or pulls out. Got it?"

I nodded. She kissed Ross's cock, taking him in her mouth for a couple minutes to get her saliva flowing. When he was glistening with her spit she reached down and cupped his balls. Holding his shaft in her other hand, she moved forward and her throat pulsed as his hard-on disappeared into her mouth. She made little humming noises as she blew him. As for Ross, he was in heaven, murmuring, yes, and, fuck yes, over and over.

It looked to me like he was ready to shoot his wad and apparently Sarah could sense that too, so she pulled back and his hard-on was back on display. "Why don't you give it a try, Beth," she said. "He has a very nice cock."

I took his shaft in my hand and kissed the end of his dick. Then I did like Sarah had, sucking him until my salive flowed freely. "You're doing fine," she said.

That's the fucking truth," said Ross.

"Go for it, Beth," she said, putting her hand on my head. I moved forward until I felt Ross's hard-on lodge in the spot that always makes me gag. I began to gag again, but Sarah said, "Swallow, Beth. Swallow and keep on swallowing." I did and to my surprise, it worked. Ross went right down my throat. I had done it. I'd deep-throated my lover.

I was so excited that I forgot to swallow and the result was major gagging. My moment of triumph turned into me trying to keep from throwing up as I struggled to breathe again. Ross stroked my hair until I'd regained control. When I was back to normal, he said, "God, Beth. That was wonderful. I'm sorry I made you gag."

"That's okay, Ross." I smiled up at him. "No pain, no gain. I was doing fine until I forgot to swallow."

"You'll be fine, Beth," Sarah said. "You've got the idea. Now all you need is practice." She smiled. "However, I wouldn't advise practicing on your husband--he's way too big for a beginner."

"I hear you," I said.

"I'll show you another way that works really well for some women," she said. "Stand up, Ross and don't worry. I'll reward you for being such an excellent training aid. I'll blow your socks off when the lesson is over. Lie down on your back, Beth. Now let your head drop back over the edge of the mattress. When you do that, you open up a straight path for your lover to enter your throat."

I did as directed and when I was in position, she had Ross move closer and I took his hard-on in my mouth again. He moved forward and Sarah reminded me to swallow. I did and he slipped right down my throat. I swallowed like I was chugging a beer and it worked great. Ross began to move, actually fucking my throat, and what was even better, his balls were caressing my face as he did me.

We continued like that for several minutes and I could appreciate what Sarah had said about feeling in control. I knew I could get Ross off whenever I chose, but I wanted him to get his reward from an expert, so I pushed him back and came up for air.

"Your turn," I said to Sarah.

"How do you want me?" she asked him. "Like you were doing Beth or do you want to sit down?"

"I think I'd rather sit. After Beth's attention I'm a bit weak in the knees."

"Fine. Get comfortable and I'll take you to heaven." Judging by Ross's reaction that's exactly what she did. She began with a standard blowjob--lots of sucking, kissing and tongue. After he was moaning in pleasure she just swallowed his prick and with her lips tight around his shaft she stroked him up and down. About two minutes later Ross let out a shout, pulled her head against himself and unloaded. Sarah kept swallowing until he released her head. When she pulled back from his softening prick she waved it at me and said, "Here, Beth. Come and get a taste of what you missed out on."

"Okay," I said, taking him in my mouth. At that precise moment, the door to the suite opened and a strange man walked in.

"Hi, honey," Sarah said, smiling at him. "Come on in and join the party. I'm teaching Beth how to do deep-throat and Ross is our training aid. Guys, this is Greg, my patient and loving husband."

"Hi, Ross," he said. "It looks like you've got it made. I don't believe I've seen you around the resort, but I recognize this beautiful lady who's on her knees giving you head. I saw her in the Couples Room last night with a guy who has a really big dick. Sarah wanted to have him screw her and I'd had enough of that groupie stuff, so I didn't stick around to see it happen. I did get a glowing report from my insatiable wife about how much fun she'd had though."

"Well, I saw it all," I said. "The big-cocked guy is my husband, Dan," I said. "He did your wife after I watched her actually deep-throat him. I was so impressed that I looked her up and she agreed to help me learn how to do that too. So here we are."

"I didn't mean to interrupt," he said, laughing. "Go ahead and finish blowing your training aid."

Ross waved his limber dick at Greg. "Sarah just blew my socks off and Beth was giving me a friendly slurp. I'm used up for the moment."

"I've got an idea," Sarah said. "Beth, why don't you do Greg. He's just the right size to practice on."

"I could do that," I said. "How about it, Greg. Would you like some head?"

Hell, yes. I'd love to have a pretty lady like you suck my dick," he said, slipping off his shorts and sitting on the edge of the bed beside Ross.

I got between his legs and kissed his rather small cock. As a training aid he was going to be perfect. After I had him as big and hard as I figured he got, I said, "How would you like to fuck me for a few minutes? Your wife and my husband got it on last night so I think it's only fair that we get a little screw too. I'm pretty horny after all this sexy stuff we've been doing and I'd like to try for a quickie climax before I suck you off."

"That would be my pleasure," he said.

"Lie back and leave everything to me," I said as we adjusted our positions. I straddled his hips and when I inserted his perfect little hard-on into my pussy, to my delight, I discovered that he was exactly the right length to touch my G-spot. I screwed the hell out of him and it couldn't have been more than five minutes before I had a really great orgasm.

I climbed off him and lay down on my back assuming the position that Sarah had shown me. He knew the drill and without a word, he got up and stepped close to the bed. I opened wide and he pushed his cock into my mouth. I gave him some tongue action before I reached up and put my hands on his ass and pulled him closer, swallowing as he went down my throat. When he began fucking my mouth I felt the bed move and then a head was between my legs and a mouth was kissing and licking my clit.

I kept swallowing and Greg kept on screwing my face until he grabbed my tits and said, "Oh, god, Beth. I'm coming."

This guy may have had a petite dick, but he had a large economy-size wad that he pumped right down my throat. It was amazing to have his balls moving up and down on my nose and cheeks as he unloaded. To make this wicked scene perfectly complete, the mouth on my pussy made me come again.

"Well, that was a sweet surprise," Greg said, pulling out of my mouth. He was still leaking a little come and I reached up and milked the last few drops onto my tongue. I've become ever so fond of semen and enjoy tasting all the lovers who come in my mouth. Then I looked down and discovered that both Ross and Sarah had been dining at my "Y".

"Thanks, guys," I said. "That was really great fun." I glanced at my special watch and it was nearly four-thirty--time to get ready for our last dinner together. I got up and kissed Greg. "You were special, lover. I'll always remember that you were the first man I made come by deep-throating him."

"This whole scene was amazing," he said. "I certainly had fun and I'll remember you too, Beth."

"I've gotta run," I said. "Big date for tonight--our last one at the resort." Then I pulled on my bikini bottoms put on my coverup and left with Ross right behind me.

When we got back to our suite Dan, Sophia, and Regina were sitting on our terrace sharing a bottle of champagne and looking very pleased with themselves. We said our hellos as Regina got up to leave.

"So, what have you guys been up to?" I asked as I kissed Dan.

"I could ask the same," he said. "You look like you've been ridden pretty thoroughly. Have you and Ross been getting it on?"

"Something like that," I said. "And you three?"

"We had a little party, just the three of us at first, but when Felicia and Vernon showed up things got pretty intense. They're in the shower."

"Ross and I have been doing some basic research. Right, Ross?"

"That's right," he said, leaning down to give Sophia a kiss. "Let's go get ready for dinner, honey, and I'll tell you all about it."

Felicia and Vernon came out of the shower and finished drying off. They were so beautiful I couldn't help feeling a slight urge, but there would be plenty of opportunities to have sex with both of them before the evening was over so I plunked myself down in Dan's lap and gave him a kiss. "How about joining me in the shower and I'll tell you what I learned."

With luke-warm water running over us I told him about my encounter with Ross, Sarah, and her husband. He perked right up when I described my deep-throat lesson. "Could you do me?" he asked.

"I doubt it. Sarah's guy had a pretty small dick, but swallowing your monster is a different matter," I said, taking his stiffening cock in my hand. "I did manage to do Ross for a couple of strokes and he's pretty good-sized so I think there's hope for you."

He laughed. "I'm betting that you'll figure it out and when you do I am so looking forward to having my dick down your sexy throat."

"Me too, lover," I said, stepping out of the shower.

Felicia was already dressed, wearing a silver, floor-length gown and looking absolutely stunning. I had laid out my most elegant gown, a knee-length, metallic-gold, off-the-shoulder dress that fit tight around my body to down past my hips where it flared out prettily. Tonight would be my last chance to wear it.

An idle thought passed through my mind as I was doing my makeup and Felicia was helping with my hair. When my eye caught the elegant gown spread out on the bed, I pictured just how excited I was going to make CJ before he got that beautiful garment off me tonight. This would likely be my final chance to cement Dan's position with the company and I planned to go all out, treating CJ as my special someone. To make sure he enjoyed the entire package, I selected a bright, lemon-yellow bra and panty set with a matching yellow-flowered garter skirt. After I put on my stockings and lingerie, I stepped into my dress and pulled it up, fitting the bodice in place before Felicia zipped me up.

Then came the jewelry and when Felicia and I had finished wrapping my neck and wrists in diamonds, I put in my earrings and finished with several rings with sparkly stones. I stepped back to check the result and was stunned. The elegant stranger that stared back at me from the mirror wasn't the Beth who was inside that dress. But, as Dan's counterfeit spouse, I had a job to do and the beauty in the mirror looked like a woman who could handle that task.

I put on my gold stilettos then Felicia and I walked across to where our guys were sitting on the terrace. Dan whistled and Vernon said, "Holy shit, you two are gorgeous! Just look at them, Dan. Silver and gold--two precious gems. We are so lucky."

Dan smiled at me and the look in his eyes was one I'd never seen before. I'd seen lust in his gaze many times before, but this was different. His expression reminded me of the loving way Rick looked at me--a look of total devotion. This unsettled me. I could sense that in spite of our best intentions our relationship was changing. Our "friends with benefits" status seemed to be edging toward a serious commitment scenario and that scared me.

This wasn't the time to think about that so I smiled at the guys as Felicia and I turned around, showing them the front and back of our gowns. "Do you like?"

"My, god. Yes with a capital Y," Dan said, touching my hip. "I saw this dress on you at the store when we picked it out and I liked it then, but now with your hair and jewelry you are stunningly beautiful." He looked up at Felicia. "You're both beautiful. Like Vernon said--two precious gems. I'm reluctant to let either of those two corporate lechers even touch you two."

"Don't be silly, Dan. That's why I'm here. Don't worry. All they're going to get from me is sex."

"That goes for me too," Felicia said.

"Yeah," he said. "I know you're right, but at this moment it's galling me to think of those two goons pawing you lovelies." He smiled. "However, I'm sure I'll get over it when the smell of pussy is in the air. Now let's go have some fun."

We were a glittering group sitting around the table at the restaurant. Sophia and Lydia were also dressed to the nines and all the men were handsome in their summer-weight sport coats. We had champagne to begin followed by different wines with each course.

Lydia had seated Dan next to herself and me next to CJ. I noticed that her hand disappeared under the table now and then, and since CJ's hand was doing the same thing and finding its way between my thighs I was certain that I knew where Lydia's roaming fingers were lighting. At one point, Dan looked at me and smiled, giving me a subtle nod.

We had barely finished dessert when Lydia rose to her feet and said, "Let's adjourn this lovely party to our suite. We can have our coffee...and whatever, there." She smiled at Dan as she said the last bit about the "whatever."

On the way back to their place, CJ put a possessive arm about my waist and after telling me how beautiful I looked, continued, "This is our last night together and I want it to be special for both of us. I can't remember when a woman has excited me the way you do, Beth. I'm so looking forward to enjoying you again."

"Me too," I said. "We were hot the last time we got it on. I'm yours tonight, CJ. You can have me any way you want me."

He gave my waist an extra squeeze and gasped when I put a hand on his ass. Fortunately, we had arrived at their suite because if we hadn't chances were good that I'd have gotten laid right there in the path. When the door closed behind us, we all paired up. CJ and I, of course, then Dan and Lydia, Sophia and Vernon, and Felicia and Ross. None of us wasted any time before beginning to making out.

CJ kissed me, giving me plenty of tongue while mauling my tits. This wasn't promising to be the most exciting encounter of my life, but his touch and his mouth did manage to light my fire and make my goal for the evening easier to achieve. I planned to give this guy so much pleasure that not only would Dan's new job would be secure, but he and I would also be invited on next year's executive retreat. So, I went to work.

After kissing him rather passionately, I murmured, "You're making me so hot, lover. I want to taste your cock. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes," he said, releasing me so I could get on my knees. I unzipped him and took his throbbing hard-on in my hand. Licking the drop of precum from it's end, I let the silver strand string out between my tongue and his dick. Then I looked him in the eye and he moaned. Putting his hands on my head, he pulled me forward and pushed his cock deep in my mouth.

"God, that's it, you sexy bitch. Now, suck me off."

"Whatever you'd like, lover," I said, taking his shaft in my hand. "Like I said, we've got all night and I'm yours any way you want me."

"I want you every way possible," he said, thrusting his hips forward. After giving him about five minutes of wet head, I felt him tense up so I stroked his cock until it exploded in my mouth. I quickly gulped his semen down to avoid having it stain my lovely dress and after I milked the last few drops into my mouth he pulled me to my feet and kissed me.