All Comments on 'Beth's Breasts'

by FriskyFarmer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really awesome story.

I love the hurt yet beautiful and amazing person who beth is, and then how he takes care of her. The sex is so tender yet hot. Great story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
That was an absoutly beautiful story.

I dont suppose they stay together do they? Maybe in the chapter....hint

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ok... where to start...

1. 2 years of want yet he masturbated between seeing Beth

2. YOU'RE not YOUR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very sweet

Very sweet & sexy romance. Much enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Careful, Ben! She used George for his money, and now she'll do the same to you.

Beth sounds like a real slut, after only one thing.

"It's all about the green!"

MsBHaiVingMsBHaiVingabout 4 years ago
Good story, not sure about title

This story was interesting without me wondering when the 'good stuff' was going to start. As far as characters go, Ben was quite well-rounded, but there were so many others, they were quite watered down. The 'good stuff' was very good: descriptive, variety and lots of nuanced vocabulary. To me, a story really comes alive when I can clearly see everything happening, and your 'camera' was excellent. Professional.

MsBHaiVingMsBHaiVingalmost 3 years ago

This is a really well written story and I enjoyed reading it immensely. I hated reading about how disrespectfully guys talk about women, of course, but I guess in a sad way, that added some of the realism having the guys ribbing each other. I liked the way you did a lot of your description; often working it in seamlessly with the story. I'm surprised you only wrote 2 stories but maybe you write your stories somewhere else now. In any case, well done. Thanks for the story. I read it when I first joined Literotica and now, after having read many others, I still have to say that it's still a fave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous