Beth's Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth retook her perch on the edge of my bed.

"Can you do it without the gloves, Ben, please? I hate the way they feel on my skin and I think I'm allergic to the latex."

"I haven't got any other gloves Beth...I don't know what to suggest."

"Just use your bare hands Ben; it doesn't make any real difference."

Since we had come this far, and since she was so desperate for reassurance I thought it couldn't do any harm; I sat beside Beth on the bed and began the exam.

We sat turned slightly in towards each other, my left knee chastely touching her right. Beth had her hands in her lap, resting protectively against the sheer material covering her mons.

"Alright Beth, because this bed isn't a great examination table, I'm going to need you to recline a bit, if you can just put your hands palm down behind you lean back and straighten your arms, that's great."

Beth opened her body up to me as she leaned back, her ribs coming into sharp relief as the skin over her flat stomach tautened, her panties, now unguarded, represented the last bastion as she pushed her breasts out into my enquiring hands.

Hesitantly I took the weight of her left breast in my right hand and Beth sighed.

"Which breast did you find the lump in?"

"Uhhh, my right."

"Well, I'll check the left first. Have you noticed anything irregular, besides the lump, any changes in size, soreness or tenderness?"

Beth shook her head, making her breasts sway delightfully.

"No. It's the first time I've ever felt anything strange. I check quite often, that's why I was so certain something was wrong, that lump is definitely new."

I began running my fingers gently around the circumference of Beth's breast, assessing the perfectly smooth globe and feeling her fluttering heartbeat through my fingertips. I started shrinking my circles, drawing ever nearer her steadily stiffening nipple. Finally, after drawing it out for as long as possible I arrived at Beth's nipple, taking it between my thumb and forefinger, I gave it enough of a squeeze to cause Beth's plump lower lip to become caught between her teeth.

"Sorry, just checking to make sure there's no discharge."

Beth wrinkled her nose and gave me a small smile.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with your left breast Beth; it is absolutely perfect."

Beth's smile widened and if possible her blush deepened; I felt for her, while I was enjoying this situation hugely, it must be quite distressing for such a reserved girl.

"On with the show. My hands aren't too cold are they?"

"No, they're just fine."

"Okay, lean back a little more."

Beth turned her chest towards me, inviting me to touch her left breast; some of her embarrassment was forgotten as her legs spread a little wider. I began my unhurried, languid circles again, building up torturously slowly until I reached Beth's nipple, which since it was erect, I gave a teasing twist.

"Well, I don't know what you were worried about Beth, you have two perfect breasts."

"What do you mean? I found a lump, you must have missed it."

"If you mean this tiny little lump here Beth..."

(I massaged an area of Beth's right breast, about an inch to the left of her nipple.)

"...Then you have nothing to worry about because that is no growth, it is just perfectly harmless little breast gland."

"You're sure? Oh thank you so much Ben, what a relief, I was so worried, I thought...Oh, thank you so much."

Caught up in the emotion of the moment, Beth threw her arms around my neck and pulled me tight to her, I was reminded of my forgetfulness in putting on a t-shirt after Beth's arrival by the provocative grazing of her nipples across my chest. I curled my arms protectively around her middle and kissed her bare shoulder as again her emotions overcame her and tears dripped down my back. Beth's snivelling stopped yet she kept hold of me and I her. I had drawn her up so that she was virtually straddling my lap and our embrace was tight enough for her breasts to have been flattened completely against the hardness of my chest. I loosened my grip enough to run a hand up the side of her ribcage, calming her much like one would the flank of a horse.

"You can stop worrying Beth, your going to be fine. I'll still come with you if you want to get checked out in the morning; but I'm sure it's nothing."

Beth's tear streaked face looked up at me with a depth of gratitude in her sparkling eyes.

"Thank you Ben, this really means so much to me, I was thinking such awful things; I really can't afford to lose George and I know something like this would really drive him away."

I snapped.

"Beth, if you really think that, then why the fuck are you still with him? He is an absolute piece of shit and he doesn't deserve you-why are you whoring yourself out to him?"

Beth jumped out of my lap and grabbed her bra, fire burning in her eyes.

"What I do is my business. Now I would appreciate it if we keep this a secret, I will not be requiring your assistance in seeing the doctor tomorrow."

Beth violently yanked up the zipper on her dress. I was dazed, she was a whirlwind of activity and before I knew it she was on her way out the door.

"Beth, wait, I'm sor..."

She was gone.

I sat with my head in my hands, where had it all gone so wrong? Oh yeah, calling a girl a whore is rarely a good idea. It just wound me up so much; the fact that she would still stay with George, knowing that in her hour of need he would discard her. I still didn't understand why Beth would debase herself by staying with George.

* * *

A week passed. I spent a lot of time staring at the fractured plaster on the four walls of my room and imagining how the conversation would go the next time I met Beth.

I had ground my way through my presentation, operating on automatic pilot as all the vagaries of everyday life it suddenly seemed much less important. Upon my return to university I had fabricated a cover story for going around to Beth's. Her house mate told me she had gone home for a few days to see her family; I despaired in the knowledge that the wound would not swiftly be healed.

Now I am not normally a melancholy person, but for the next week, I felt sorry for myself. My friends noticed it and gave their customary support, along the lines of-"Aww is it that time of the month? Dry your eyes sad-sack." It wasn't so much my emotional state which vexed me as Beth's; I was worried about the effect my words had had on her, in that they had caused her to flee the university.

That night I was lying restlessly in bed, having eventually gotten rid of Doug, who had been trying in his clumsy way to cheer me up. I had masturbated frustratingly and unfulfilling in a futile attempt to bring on sleep and was still awake to hear the click of a key and the turning of the lock as someone unlocked the front door, the sound travelling through the silent house.

Strange, I thought; by my counting, everyone was already in bed as we all had early lectures tomorrow and it was already 2:00 AM. Whoever it was closed the door silently and their progress up the stairs was only remarkable because of the slight squeak of the top step. The slight illumination under my door told me that someone was using the light from their mobile phones screen to guide their progress in the darkened hallway. All of this was relatively unremarkable except that I was sure all my housemates were already in the house and in bed, asleep. My hand reached under the bed for my bat as every scary moment from every Stephen King book I'd ever read at an impressionable age flashed through my mind. The door knob turned and Beth let herself silently into my room.

Our eyes met and we both froze; the unreality of the situation was inescapable, Beth had appeared in my room like some ghostly apparition and for several moments I thought the desires of my subconscious had corrupted my seeing eye. The strangeness of the situation was furthered by Beth's apparel; she had obviously travelled with a desire for inconspicuousness as she was dressed from head to foot in black, all that I could really make out in the darkened room was her pale face bobbing over a sea of black.

"Beth?" I croaked.

"Hey Ben, sorry it's so late; I only just got back on the night bus." Beth's eyes reflected the luminescence of the streetlights outside; in the gloom of the room I could just make out the tired strain etched onto her features as she anxiously wound her hair around one finger.

"Beth, what are you doing here, how did you get in?"

I gathered the sheets around me and sat up against the headboard, covering my nakedness. Beth took this as an invitation and came to sit on the edge of my bed, closer up it was obvious that her pallor was a little unhealthier then normal, but her appearance was as immaculate as always, her long eyelashes fluttered, and her lips struggled to form words.

"Are you OK Beth, have you been to see the doctor?"

"Yeah, I went last Saturday and she said the same as you; after that I just had to get home and see my Mum, to talk over some things."

Beth still wouldn't look at me, her eyes shone in the dim light and her lip may have been trembling. I felt something big was about to come out.

"How was your journey?" I asked.

"Long, tiring, I wanted to come and see you though; I felt I owed you an explanation."

Beth turned towards me and I took her hand. "You don't owe me anything Beth and you certainly don't have to explain yourself to me. There is one thing I'd like to know though, how did you get in?"

Beth smiled "George misplaced one of his house keys around mine a little while back and I never got around to giving it back to him. I thought it would look a little strange if I was knocking on the door to see you at this hour of the night, what with my boyfriend asleep just down the hall; so its just as well I kept Georges key!"

I grinned nervously, the strangeness of the situation beginning to worry me a little.

"Look Beth, I'm really sorry about what I said last week, it was out of order and I apologise; George isn't such a bad guy..."

Beth cut me off: "Ben, don't apologise, you were right. George is a nasty piece of work and I have been with him for his money. My Mum lost her job and our house just after I left for university. She couldn't keep up with the mortgage repayments, since she no longer got child support as me and my sister were over eighteen. The bank wouldn't renegotiate as she's now a self employed cleaner and isn't seen as being credit worthy; the council were no help either and said we would have to go on the bottom of their list. At that time I had only just started seeing George and his family happened to have a house close to where my Mum was living that was without a tenant. George arranged for a very generous contract to be drawn up so that my Mum and sister could have a roof over their heads."

Beth paused to take a breath, her hand felt cool in mine.

"My sisters been helping Mum this year, but next she wants to go to university as well, but she can only afford it if she has a scholarship, something George's father has offered her. My sister forsook going to university for me so that there was one of us there to help Mum, who is just about back on her feet now, but there's no way I can end it with George and destroy my sisters hopes of further education, after all she has given up for me. I just have to keep George happy for a little while longer until my sister has her scholarship and my Mum has saved up enough money to rent another house or get one from the council.

I haven't really told Mum what George is really like, she thinks I'm happy with him otherwise I know she would never have agreed to any of this; I know she would rather be sleeping on the streets then have me unhappy, but it is just a little thing for me to endure to repay her for all if the things she has sacrificed in bringing me and my sister up on her own. Every penny she ever earned while we were growing up was spent on us, she always made sure we were happy and looked after, and now, when she is in trouble, I have the chance to give a little bit back to her."

Tears had been sliding silently down Beth's face during her monologue and as her voice cracked and lapsed into silence I slid down the bed and enveloped her trembling body with mine, her salty tears dampened the hollow of my shoulder as I tried to soothe Beth's tense back.

"I've never told anyone that story before." She whispered.

"Shush" I cooed to her, "Your amazing Beth, but you don't have to struggle alone. Let me be here for you, let me help you, let me love you."

Beth lifted her head from my shoulder, tucked her hair back and looked into my eyes; hers still swam with tears but were now heavy-lidded with lust.

"I really need someone to look after me Ben, George is useless, but I'm still going to have to pretend with him for a while. I've always needed a strong man to love me, I never met my Dad, so, I've never had the chance to be any man's princess. Will you protect me now?" Beth spoke in a sing-song voice then gazed at me with a little trepidation while gently chewing on her plump lower lip.

As my arms were already around Beth I tightened my embrace, pulling her against my naked torso and letting Beth feel the swelling her words had caused. Beth rubbed her covered mound against my boxer clad tent as our lips met and I subdued her with my tongue. Beth's hands worked over the muscles on my back as I marvelled at the narrowness of her waist and firmness of her ass, all the while continuing my exploration of her mouth with both gentle pecks and bruising intensity. When I let Beth up for air we were both breathing hard, she had continued to dry hump my groin so that now I was fully erect and ludicrously distorting the fabric of my boxers.

"Look at how hard you've made me Beth; I've wanted you for so long."

"And I've wanted this for so long" Beth's small hands caught hold of my waistband and lewdly pulled down my boxers before wrapping around and gently stroking my shaft; my cock appeared monstrous in proportion to her delicate white digits.

I groaned and pumped my hips towards Beth, my head thrown back in delicious agony as an impish grin spread across her face and her nose wrinkled in the most enchanting way.

Channelling my self-control I beseeched Beth to stop before I exploded all over her front.

"C'mon Beth, it's my turn to play with you."

Beth smiled and reluctantly relinquished my raging hard-on. I helped her stand and positioned her between my legs while I sat on the edge of the bed. I grasped her ass cheeks as I pulled her close enough to kiss the small flash of flesh that was exposed between her tight dark jeans and top. Beth gasped as my breath tickled her and my tongue traced around her navel, my nose nudging the top of her tummy stud.

"You smell so good. Are you wet for me?" I asked her

"Yes." Beth gasped as my hand moved around to rub the warm, moist area at the front of her jeans; I rasped my fingers along the coarse material that secreted her slit. As Beth's legs gave way I pulled her onto my knee and peeled her top off over her head, revealing those lush snow-white breasts which were supported by an elaborately lacy black bra. Unsnapping the catch and easing the straps down her arms I marvelled at the firmness of her mounds, my right hand came up to cup and squeeze while my left wrapped around Beth's narrow waist and drew her to me for a long kiss. My nail flicked against Beth's pebble-like nipples, which, infused with blood, had rouged considerably. My hands lazily traced Beth's sides as she took over the kiss, chewing lightly on my lower lip before running her tongue over my teeth. Toying again with her right breast I could feel Beth's heartbeat racing; she had thrown one leg onto the other side of mine so that she was now straddling me, she looked me in the eye as she slowly humped her cunt against my thigh. I caught her waist and dragged her to me once more, kissing the corners of her mouth, her jaw line, neck and down across her collar bone. Beth shivered as I exhaled against her nipple before grasping the rubbery cap between my lips and gently sucking on it. Holding onto her hips which were still rocking against my thigh, I could feel Beth's abdominal muscles tensing against my thumbs.

"Oh yes." She hissed at me as I swapped nipples and massaged one breast with my fingers while my mouth worked over the other. I released Beth's nipple with a wet plop and grasping her waist pulled her to me before rolling and depositing her on the bed. I dropped to the floor between Beth's legs and reaching up, unbuttoned her jeans, which, sticking to her honey-soaked centre resisted my tugs, eventually after persuading the tight denim down Beth's thighs I was greeted with the agonizingly erotic sight of Beth's tangled white cotton panties which had become quite dishevelled as they had soaked up her juices and ridden between her puffy lips.

I moved my head forward but Beth stopped me. "Don't, I haven't washed since my journey."

I cast Beth's hand aside and grazed my lips up her thighs, shifting them up onto my shoulders as I centred in on her core. Her dirtied panties were sharp with her musk and I pressed my nose into the gusset, rubbing the cotton further into Beth's fragrant folds. I eased back and held eye contact with Beth before diving back in and pulling the saturated panties from between her lips with my tongue before really getting hold of them with my teeth and sucking out the slightly salty feminine flavour. I released Beth's panties and they crumpled back against her juicy lips, Beth was panting now.

"You taste so good." I informed Beth as I sat back on my heels and dragged her panties down her long slender legs. Running the pad of my thumb over the arch of Beth's foot I unhooked the tangled wad that was her underwear from around her ankles and forced a shiver from her as I caressed her instep and kissed my way back up her calf. Beth's thighs spread as I worked my way further up her legs, my mouth jumped from her upper thigh to just below her belly button and nibbled down until I found the sparse fuzz that Beth had cultivated into a neat triangle above her snatch. Beth's hands moved from gripping my shoulders to running through my hair and trying to force my face directly down onto her humid cunt.

"Please Ben, eat me now."

I made to dip my head down then withdrew and grinned at Beth, who glared back at me and tried to force my head down, but I braced my hands on her thighs and kissed around the outside of her lips working towards the source of the heat and humidity at my own pace; to her great frustration. My mouth touched Beth's delicate lips and she shuddered as I began to lick the juices off of her. I worked over her lightly, exploring around her spreading folds before heading south and capturing the fluids that had leaked down Beth's ass crack. As my tongue worked towards her taint Beth arched her back off of the bed and her fingers began to manipulate those puffy nipples standing out from her pale areolas. Agonizingly slowly my tongue traced around Beth's ring.

"Oooh. Ben, that feels strange."

Beth was really working on her nipples now and she had her eyes squeezed shut.

"Did you like it?"

I now had my index finger circling Beth's tiny anus.

"It's a bit naughty isn't it?" I said.

"It makes me feel dirty, but really, really hot."

This was reflected by Beth's steaming cunt which had spat out a deluge of liquid as a result of my toying with her asshole. I wet my face once more by delving into Beth's cunt proper for the first time, stabbing my tongue up into her hole. Beth yelped and crushed my head between her thighs, causing a ringing in my ears; eventually I managed to separate her thighs and withdraw my tongue from her body, but Beth's hands were soon in my hair pulling me back into her musk. I ran my tongue the length of her slit before nudging the hood of her clitoris back to reveal the little pearl hidden therein. Blowing gently on her clit I had Beth thrashing on the bed and she would have been crying my name if I hadn't clamped my hand over her mouth.