Beth's Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shush, baby." I told Beth; enjoying the impossibly wide eyes that watched me over my gagging hand as the tip of my tongue flicked her clit while the index and middle fingers of my other hand invaded her hole. Beth's hips rhythmically rose to meet my stabbing fingers as my angled head continued to torment her. The hand I held over Beth's mouth was getting wet as she licked at my palm, but I couldn't risk her waking anyone up; then suddenly Beth's whole body went rigid and her cunt clamped down on my probing fingers as an enormous orgasm ripped through her. Beth's screams were muffled by my hand, but her body showed her sweet torture as she swatted my head away from her over-sensitized clit, sweat stood out all over her skin as her tight little hole continued to suck on my thick fingers. Climbing onto the bed I withdrew my fingers from her Beth's honey pot with a sticky sucking sound. My mouth replaced my hand over her crimson lips as I silenced her with a fiery kiss; one of my hands caressed Beth's neck as the other grasped my massively engorged cock, which was slick with my own precum, and lined it up with her drenched opening.

I stroked the bulbous head of my cock up and down Beth's slit then found the entrance to her passage and began pushing in as she whimpered beneath me. Beth was tight, real tight. I knew her sexual history was limited, there was one teenage fumble where she had lost her virginity and then there was George, whom I could not conceive of being evenly remotely well hung. Now, I would not describe myself as massive, but I had good equipment. The fact that Beth was so wet made things a lot easier and I eased myself in while gasping into her neck. Beth cradled my head as I bottomed out in her, we were both slick with sweat now and as I took my weight off of her lithe little body I began to withdrew from her oiled sheath, eliciting a groan from the both of us as my cock and her cunt resisted the decoupling.

Leaving just the head of my penis in Beth I looked down at her while catching my breath; she looked perfectly decadent laid out on the bed on front of me, her lust filled eyes were the same black as her hair, her skin as white and pure as snow was disrupted only by nipples as red as holly berries.

I sunk my length back into Beth, driving the air from her lungs and crushing our pelvises together, my thick, wiry, pubic hair meshing with Beth's fine, wispy smattering. Our lips met for a brief flutter before I withdrew to the edge of the bed, pulling Beth with me. Setting my feet on the floor, I stood between Beth's legs and positioned her hips just over the edge of the bed. Grasping her thighs I wrapped them around my waist before lining my cock up with her cunt once more, then taking a hold of greater leverage around Beth's waist I began working my cock back up into Beth's tight flesh.

"Arghh, I feel so full."

"I'm going to start fucking you Beth, are you ready for it? I'm really going to start fucking you now."

Beth mewled and cooed as I began to build up a rhythm, then as I got gradually deeper her moans dropped an octave and her hips started thrusting back at me until we had built a steady beat with the slapping sound of flesh on flesh.

My ass muscles clenched as I fucked Beth, her hands were clawing everywhere, at my chest, at her own hair, but predominantly around her own nipples. A drop of sweat fell from my nose and landed on Beth's stomach before running into her belly button. My breathing was becoming laboured as Beth's tight cunt sapped my energy, my balls throbbed and I felt cum rising through my tubes towards Beth's unprotected pussy. I forced myself to slow my rhythm, desperate to let this beautiful moment last as long as possible, leaning back and stroking Beth's g-spot with my slightly bent cock, I took one hand of off Beth's hips to tease her clit. That sent her over the edge and she must have screamed loud enough to wake the entire house; but at that moment I couldn't have cared less, as her spasming cunt milked the burning goo from my pulsating penis so that I, too, roared with her as I unloaded two years of desire into Beth's fertile womb. The burning agony of sexual release momentarily paralysed me as the hard-wired relief at having deposited my load was temporarily overwhelming. I half fell on top of Beth and she bit into my shoulder as her own body came down from a massive orgasm.

My shrinking penis was still in Beth but fell out of her as I rolled off of her body and onto my side; Beth was stationary on her back, eyes shut, her rising ribcage the only sign of life. I pulled her over towards me, hugging her limp and perspiring body tight against mine as I sought out her soft mouth to kiss.

Beth moaned contentedly against me as our lips chastely met, getting to know each others contours. Her tongue, soft and insistent against mine was adorable.

I drew back, "I'm never going to let you go Beth."

"I'm yours, Ben."

Beth slid her body against mine, her head resting against my shoulder as my hand slowly caressed her.

"That's nice." She sighed as my fingers slipped between her cheeks, my fingers came back dirtied with our exertions.

"It's time for a little wash baby." I said, raising myself on one elbow.

"I want to sleep" Beth grumbled. "You've exhausted me; I'm not going to be able to walk in the morning."

"Ok baby, just let me take you to the toilet and have a little clean."

After listening at the door to make sure no-one was about, I softly carried the naked and soiled Beth, down the corridor to the bathroom. She snuggled into my chest as my arms supported the back of her knees and her slight curve of her back. Beth sighed in satisfaction at the pleasure of the moment, our hearts in such proximity to each other and her tender-being encompassed by my protective arms. We both felt complete and as I bathed Beth with George's flannel, watching her dark, long-lashed eyes trying to stay open, I felt for the first time in my life that there was someone that I whole-heartedly loved more then myself.

After freshening up a little, I picked Beth up from her slumped position on the toilet and we made our way back to bed. I lay Beth down on the crumpled sheets and she cooed in contentment as I slid in behind and spooned her.

I held Beth tight, my flaccid cock squashed between her tight cheeks. I felt Beth's breathing grow steadily shallower as in her physically and emotionally exhausted state she fell into a deep sleep. I lay awake a little while longer, constructing potential excuses for missing lectures with the boys tomorrow and worrying about how things would be resolved with George; but as Beth shifted in her sleep and pulled one of my arms tighter around her, everything else just seemed inconsequential, I smiled into the fragrance of her hair and closed my eyes.