Beth's Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff stood about as tall as mom. His tan was in shades, with his pelvic area lighter than the rest, which was darkly bronzed from working in the sun. Her little brother kept his pubic hair trimmed. His balls rode high up against his groin, not as large as grandpa's, but bigger than average. His cock looked almost comical. He was also uncut, but unlike his sire, his resting size was no bigger than her thumb. She saw a smile pass between them when they saw her checking them out.

Beth smiled in acknowledgement and pointed to Otto's head. "What's with the chrome dome, grandpa? If you're trying to become a ghetto hip hopper, you're gonna need a darker tan."

The top of Beth's skimpy swimsuit was practically see through when wet, and Otto stared openly at her dark nipples. Looking back into her eyes he replied, "Well, I'm completely bald on top anyway, so rather than have a silly looking hedge, I just decided to shave the whole damn thing. Besides, Charlotte thinks it looks sexy. Right Charlotte?"

"Yeah, I think it looks like the head of an erect dick. What do you think, Beth?"

"Kinda large and no little smiling mouth on top, but yeah, I can see the resemblance." Beth wondered if this open flirting was just for her benefit. She changed the subject, "I'm getting hot, mom…race you to the other end of the pool!" She jumped off the chaise and landed a flat dive into the shallow end of the pool, beating Charlotte by only a couple of seconds. As they splashed toward the deep end, Jeff and Otto took their chairs and donned sunglasses.

The race was a dead heat, and when they reached the other end, they sat on the tiled edge catching their breath. At the other end, the men carried on a hushed conversation, sprinkled with muted laughter. Their eyes were hidden behind dark lenses, but Beth wondered if they were looking at her body and talking about her. She thought about commenting on the skinny dipping, but since she and her mom had already fucked, it was a little late for false modesty. Instead, she asked about Jeff. "I'm curious about something, mom. If Jeff's genes came from grandpa's balls, how come his cock is so little?"

Charlotte answered by just smiling. "Let's climb up and sit on the diving board, Beth." They no sooner got on the board, when to her surprise, her mom removed her top to sun her massive tits. She then sat on the end of the board, slipped off the bottom of her suit, spread her legs, and opened her pussy toward the men. She wet her finger with saliva and began to pet her pussy. Men are quicker at eighteen, and Jeff came to attention first. His little cock fattened and grew along his leg, rising in jerks as his heart pumped it full of blood. With a full hard on, he was what Beth would call average thickness, but his glans was considerably bigger than his shaft, looking like a plum on the end of a club. And his hard on looked remarkably long, reaching past his navel as it slowly throbbed over his stomach.

Mom kept up her teasing, but said quietly over her shoulder, "There Beth…now you see what he REALLY has in his jeans! Jeffey has over eight inches, nine when he hasn't had any pussy for a few days. I'll bet none of your college boys has a cock that long? If not, you can't imagine how it feels to have your cunt stretched out and deeply fucked by a man that long."

So mom was fucking her dad AND her son. If she serviced them both once a day, she must be dripping semen 24/7! Beth was more curious about how it would feel to be stretched open to accommodate the oversized head on the end of her brother's cock. Jeff elbowed Otto and mumbled something. Otto noticed Charlotte's show. His cock rose from between his legs to a full hard on. Unlike his son, his hood only partially retracted, still concealing his corona. Beth compared him to her brother. If mom was right about Jeff, grandpa's looked to be about seven inches long. But what made her pussy tingle was his width and girth. He was twice as thick as the average men she had let fuck her. She didn't think her maidenhead could stretch around a cock so thick. What a perfect Christmas gift for grandpa! She hoped he'd like a twenty year old cherry.

***

As the sun set, they grilled chicken for fajitas and sipped margaritas on the patio as they digested the delicious food. Beth felt tired from the travel and excused herself. She took a shower, brushed her teeth, and climbed into bed. She wasn't sure how long she had slept, but was awakened some time in the night by muted voices. Her room was now connected to the master bedroom by a shuttered door that hadn't been there when she'd lived at home. Light shone through the slats, along with the obvious sounds of mom and grandpa doing the dance called foreplay. She got up and found two thick cushions to sit on and watched through one of the shutters.

They liked to look at each other, because the room was well lit. Mom lay on her back on the edge of the bed, holding her legs apart, letting grandpa eat her pussy. His face was buried in her muff as his gleaming head moved up and down and side to side. Her pussy's flavor and aroma made precum drip from his semi-erect cock. His head stayed still while he just used his lips and tongue on one place. Apparently he was sucking on her clit, because momentarily she grabbed his head and pulled his face into her bush as she convulsed in orgasm.

After she'd relaxed her muscles, she released his head and muttered something. When grandpa came up for air, his face shined with mom's cum. When he lay on his back on the bed, his cock, anticipating getting some pussy, eagerly became full. Mom mounted him and as she straddled him, reached under to hold his erection vertically to aim him at the middle of her expectant pussy. Slipping back his hood to expose his glans, she guided him into the mouth of her cunt and slowly used her weight to stretch her cunt to accept his size. Mom rode him slowly, taking a little more each time she sat, until she had all seven inches in her. She ground her mons and clithood against the root of his cock for a while before she began to fuck him. She rode up and down slowly, then faster, building up to her orgasm. When she felt ready to come, she sat hard and rocked her clit against him as her muscles clenched his cock. After three orgasms, she said something to him and dismounted.

Mom got on her hands and knees on the bed. Grandpa stood and grabbed her butt to give her doggy. His cock was now bigger and harder than before. His bush and balls dripped with pussy cum and precum flowed from his shiny, purple cockhead. He whispered something to her as he slowly fucked in full thrusts. After a few minutes, he reached under and rubbed his balls against mom's clit while he fucked her deeply, his small, muscular butt flexing erotically as he filled the top of her cunt. Her stomach muscles contracted as he gave her yet another orgasm. When he sensed she was done, he started fucking her again in hard, full thrusts. Beth could hear the wet suction as his thick cock pistoned her tight cunt. Finally mom reached under and caressed his balls as he drove his cock deep and expelled his cum. When he pulled out, his cock looked happy as it began to relax to a semi-erection. Dripping with semen, the head looked inflamed from mom's tight cunt massage.

As afterplay, grandpa lay on his stomach and mom straddled his butt to give him a back rub. As she kneaded his muscular back, thick dollops of semen dripped out of her pussy and into his crack, flowing over his asshole to pool on the back of his balls, returning to almost where they came from. When she'd finished her thorough massage, she scooted him to the edge of the bed and licked the cum from his sack. Grandpa turned and sat on the edge of the bed facing mom, who knelt between his legs. She worked her middle finger up his asshole, getting him fully hard again. While she worked on his prostate with her finger, she gave him a rough, fast handjob, taking his swollen head in her mouth as he peaked, and swallowing his second load.

Beth dozed off while they were cuddling, and when she awoke, the room was dark. She crawled into bed and slept like a stone.

***

Beth slept late and awoke to find the sun high and the whole place to herself. After sleeping so long, her bladder was full, and she sighed with relief as she released a long piss. Feeling much better, she slipped into her bikini, poured herself a tall glass of juice, and went out by the pool. She lay on her back on the chaise and sipped her juice. After half an hour, she turned over to tan her back. Out of habit, she reached back to unhook her top. Then she thought, what the hell, and slipped off her bottom. Might as well tan her butt, too.

Jeff's job site at the time was close to grandpa's house, so he liked to come home for lunch. He parked his truck on the street and headed for the kitchen to make a sandwich. He looked out the window as he spread mustard on a slice of bread, and noticed his sister lying on her stomach on a lounge chair. She looked childlike except for her wide, womanly ass. Beth lay with her feet toward the house. For a small girl she had long legs, spread wide on the chaise. Jeff felt his cock stir and moisten as he stared at the intimate vee where her well toned thighs met. Her pink, hairless pussy glistened in the sun. He abandoned his sandwich prep and went out to join her.

When Beth heard the door slide open, she turned her head to see who it was. Jeff still wore his tool belt around the waist of his shorts, but was shirtless with a hard hat and sturdy shoes completing his work outfit. She didn't cover up or even close her legs. Since her little brother had shown her his package yesterday, he might as well take a good look at her little snake charmer. As he stared at her ass, she asked, "What are you doing home, bro?"

He smiled crookedly, but kept staring as he answered, "When I work at a close site, I usually come home and have a sandwich."

"So, where's your sandwich?" she teased. "Or maybe you found something that looks tastier?"

Jeff picked up on the banter and slowly nodded. He shifted his focus to her eyes to answer, "I was gonna have ham, but you're right…there's a cut of meat I like better." He waited for her to return the volley.

"And what cut of meat might that be, little bro?"

He glanced at her pussy, answering teasingly, "Well, big sis, I like ham well enough, but I'd have to say my favorite cut of meat is beaver, especially bare beaver…know where I might find some?"

"Hmmm, I might have a couple of slices I could share…but what about me… what if I'm hungry, too?"

Jeff's lascivious grin grew into a wide, toothy smile. "That's fair…just what do you have an appetite for?"

Beth's turn to stare. She glanced below his tool belt and answered in a lilt, "Mmmm, let me see…I think I could go for a nice long sausage, maybe a couple of big meatballs on the side, and for dessert, a healthy serving of whipped cream…know where I might get a meal like that?"

He slowly nodded as he unbuckled his tool belt and undressed, removing his undershorts last. Beth smiled at the effect her little snake charmer had. Jeff's tiny cock had lengthened to about six inches as it expanded to a semi-erection. His half retracted foreskin exposed the tip of his glans. Clears droplets of precum dripped from its little mouth. Beth decided the chaise lounge wouldn't make it, so she had her brother lie on his back on an oversized air mattress beside the pool. She mounted him in the sixty-nine position.

Jeff looked up at his sister's pussy. Like the rest of her features she was small down there. Her clean shave made her thin, pink lips look larger than they would have if left lined by black, pussy hair. Where Beth's pretty lips met under her bare mons, her tiny clit hid under its hood. Spread wide to straddle his head she revealed a surprisingly large cunt for such a small pussy. He pulled her down to his face to enjoy his beaver sandwich. Jeff liked to ling cunny, and from experience, could guess what a woman had been up to in the prior twenty-four hours. There was a faint whiff of soap mixed with her natural pussy aroma. He guessed that she'd showered last night and while she slept, her glands had refilled her lips with female pheromones. He ran his tongue between her lips to taste her. The trace odor and taste of fresh piss told him she'd recently emptied her bladder. He smelled her cunt before inserting his tongue for a taste. Sometime yesterday she had either masturbated or fucked. He could detect no smell of day old semen, so she had either masturbated or been fucked by another girl, or possibly by a guy who had pulled out before ejaculating. After French kissing along her lips, he took her hood between his and gently swirled the tip of his tongue around her clit, feeling it grow only slightly larger, but become quite hard.

Young and always ready, her little brother had a complete erection when Beth mounted him. The aroma of fresh sweat, recent piss, and the male hormones leaching from his testes, heated her pussy. She rolled back his skin to fully expose his glans. She took his shaft in her hands, using it as a handle. His cock was so long, she could wrap both hands around its length and still not cover the head. Beth felt her brother stick his tongue up her cunt and his cock became even harder in her hands. She squeezed him firmly and made his cockhead flare and darken. It looked like a medium sized plum. She could barely get him in her mouth and had just enough room left to fuck him with her tongue. As she began to suck him, the faint taste of piss was gone almost immediately, replaced by a steady stream of lightly salted precum. Jeff had moved to her clit and made her hard. When she felt him slide his fingers up her cunt, she knew her climax was close. Beth could tell that her brother was an experienced and enthusiastic pussy eater. He kept her feeling full with his fingers as he took her hooded clit between his lips and gently sucked it. Her stomach muscles rippled as her orgasm seized her and she gyrated her hips to fuck her clit against Jeff's mouth.

After her come had subsided, she went back to pleasuring his cock. Beth licked around the rim and used the tip of her tongue to tickle the cord and tube on the bottom. It didn't take long for her jaws to start to ache from sucking such a big cockhead. Time for dessert. With her right hand she felt his balls. They were big and hard, stretching the skin of his scrotum. Since Jeff was at his sexual peak, the back of his sack was swollen with sperm. Beth decided it was time to make room for new seed stock. She sucked on his head while jacking his shaft in her left fist. He grew thicker and harder as he approached his plateau. She rolled his balls against the trunk of his cock and mentally prepared herself to swallow. When she felt ready, she used her middle finger to scratch his perineum back and forth from his asshole to his balls. Beth felt his muscles flex and massaged his prostate as it spasmed to mix and pump his semen. His balls tightened and his cock throbbed as she felt the first squirt of cum shoot up his shaft. It was small and she swallowed it quickly to make room for more. His ejaculation lasted only a few seconds, but he pumped quickly, filling her mouth as fast as she could swallow. Jeff's cum felt thick and tasted slightly sweet in addition to the usual salty flavor. She milked him and sucked out the last of his semen as he softened.

It surprised Jeff that his sister was such a skilled cocksucker. He hadn't come in a couple of days and knew he was packing a full load. But she'd handled it like a pro, taking control and swallowing every drop. He decided to give her a bonus treat. His nose, mouth, and chin were already soaked with Beth's cum. He pulled her down again and pushed his tongue up her cunt as far as he could, flexing it and tickling the front wall with the tip. He fucked her clit with his thumb and felt it become hard again. She was still sucking him, and when her clit pulsed and her cunt squeezed his tongue, he felt her involuntarily bite his cock and squeeze his balls. He hoped she hadn't drawn blood.

***

That evening Beth sat on the patio with her mom and grandpa, sharing a bottle of chardonnay. Charlotte had made a taco salad for supper, which they lazily digested as they sipped their wine. Jeff drummed for a local garage band and had a gig at a redneck tavern, so it was just the three of them.

Beth had drunk more than her share of the bottle and was feeling no pain. She smiled at her grandpa and asked teasingly, "Mom told me you popped her cherry when she was eighteen…what do you have to say for yourself…are you still a dirty old man?"

Otto just smiled and looked into Beth's eyes in response. He knew about the letter Charlotte had written Beth, and Charlotte had also shared her account of the dyke fuck with her daughter. He was as surprised as she was to find out about Beth's intact hymen.

Getting no verbal response, Beth continued, "I take your silence as a yes." She glanced at her mother, then returned her eyes to her grandpa. Still staring him down, she asked her mother, "So does grandpa still like fresh fruit, mom?" Still no response from either of them. This was her game and she was dealing the cards. "Still got an appetite for cherries, grandpa? I've got a big juicy one for you if you're still hungry." Leering at him, Beth continued, "I've been ripening it for twenty years and it's plump and sweet…what do you say?"

Charlotte rose and stood behind Otto, massaging his oily pate. She bent down and whispered in his ear, "Otto, I think our little girl needs her cherry popped. She hasn't found anyone who was man enough to do the job. What say we go in the bedroom and get little Otto nice and hard and let him do his fatherly duty?"

In the master bedroom, Otto and Charlotte undressed their daughter and lay her on the bed. Otto straddled her head and made her fellate him. Beth sucked him to a full hard on as she jacked his thick shaft in her fist. Taking his scrotal sack in her palm, she massaged his heavy balls, silently thanking them for giving her life two decades ago. Grandpa's erection was over two inches wide and about six inches in girth. She knew she'd finally found a man with a big enough cock to make her a woman. She slipped her lips off his glans and whispered, "Come on, grandpa…take my cherry and fill me with your seed…make your little girl a woman."

Her mom held her legs high and wide as grandpa got on his knees between her legs to mount her. Beth felt her juices flowing down to her ass. Her pussy was fully engorged and hot to be fucked. Grandpa spread her lips and pushed his cockhead against the mouth of her cunt. Beth felt a slight sting as his thick cock tore her hymen. She felt him stretch her as he gently forced his glans into her. He fucked her slowly, letting her get used to his size. The pain subsided and was replaced by warm waves of pleasure as grandpa fucked her with all his cock. This felt nothing like all the little boys she'd let fuck her. Grandpa was well hung and Beth felt a little jealous of her mom. She felt his balls bounce on her ass as he gave her a muscular fucking. Beth had never been lucky enough to get laid by anyone this big, and for the first time, felt her clit being drawn down by his thickness. She came hard against his cock trunk as her clit sizzled and her cunt milked him. Grandpa felt her orgasm and used all his thick, seven inches to fuck her hard and fast. He groaned as he thrust deeply up her cunt, and Beth felt his cock flex as he pumped the life force from his balls and squirted it into her womb. When his breathing returned to normal and he began to soften, he pulled out and dismounted. Beth felt warm all over as she luxuriated in the afterglow. She now knew what it felt like to be properly fucked.