Beth's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuntera
kuntera
50 Followers

When Beth nodded her agreement, he began walking towards the stairs, still holding her nipple and using it to tug her along behind him. Beth offered no resistance and followed him quite willingly as he lead her up the stairs and into a bedroom. There were chains attached to the bed, and on some of the walls hung a variety of dildos, whips and restraints. They were alone in the room, and the man wasted no time romancing her. Grabbing her waist, he threw her roughly onto the bed, then jumped on top of her, straddling her chest. The air was knocked out of Beth's lungs with a whoosh, and she was unable to resist as he shackled her wrists to the top of the bed.

"Hey, not so rough!" Beth protested.

He simply grinned down at her and replied, "What are you going to do about it, slut?" He didn't wait for a reply, but shuffled down so he could suck her breasts into his mouth. Gently taking a nipple between his teeth, he looked directly into Beth's eyes before biting down hard.

"Yowwww!!" she shrieked, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

"Anything I want baby, " he mocked, then he bit down on the other breast.

"Ahhhh, FUCK that hurts!" Beth cried out again.

"What's that slut? Fuck you till it hurts? Sure," he laughed.

He jammed his cock quickly into Beth's wet cunt and began poling her. Her nipples throbbed painfully, but she could handle his cock inside her easily. Wanting to get away from this sadist as quickly as possible, Beth pumped her hips up and down, meeting his thrusts. He seemed to be paying no attention to her now, she was just a piece of meat that he was using for his pleasure. He didn't last very long, his thrusts quickly became more urgent, and he groaned as he spilled his seed inside her. Climbing off her then, he began walking away, leaving her still shackled to the bed.

"Hey!" she called out, "Undo my wrists!"

He didn't even look back at her as he replied, "No, I may want to come back for seconds later. Don't go away!" He left the room without even a glance over his shoulder. Beth struggled with the manacles briefly, but it was futile. She was stuck here until somebody came to her rescue.

Beth didn't even realise she'd dozed off until she was rudely awoken by something slapping across her face. With bleary eyes she looked up but she was jolted awake by what she saw. A big, black man was straddling her face, using one hand to slap his semi-erect cock back and forth across her cheeks. Seeing her eyes open, he began rubbing his dick over her lips.

"Open up, baby, I need a blowjob," he instructed.

Beth had had enough of being used for one night and she tried to tell him so, "Fuck oouuggghhh!!"

It became impossible to complete her sentence when he pushed his cock into the circle her lips formed when she said 'off '. Deciding there wasn't much she could do to stop him, Beth took a suck on his cock but immediately gagged at the foul taste. Her face wrinkled in disgust as the revolting taste filled her mouth and she tried to spit him out of her mouth. He would have none of it though, he simply held firm and tied as she was, Beth couldn't get him out. He sounded almost sympathetic as he looked down at her and said, "Tastes pretty bad huh? Yeah, well I've been ass fucking that blonde bitch downstairs. Once one guy took her, the whole room lined up for a ride. I certainly wasn't gonna miss out." He paused for a moment then, before adding, "Tough luck though, my dick stays in your mouth until you make me cum."

With the news that Rachel had taken the whole roomful of guys up her ass, Beth managed to put the foul taste to the back of her mind. This guy deserved a blowjob for bringing her news like that. She started to suck him as best she could, running her tongue across the head, and bobbing her head up and down, trying to get him off quickly. It was extremely awkward though. Her hands were out of action, and tied as they were it was incredibly tiring to move her mouth around on him. She grew worried as she continued to suck, his cock still seemed to be only partially erect. He looked almost bored as he watched her attempts. Occasionally he'd reach back to pinch her already bruised nipples, sometimes even sticking a few fingers up her well used cunt.

Finally he said, "Come on, slut, you'll have to do better than that or we'll be here all night." Beth renewed her efforts then and was gratified when she felt his cock harden fully, but after a full ten minutes she could do no more. Her jaw ached, her neck ached, even her cheeks ached from all the sucking. She knew she could do no more, and she flopped her head back onto the bed, hoping he would give up. He sounded annoyed as he said, "C'mon bitch, keep going." Unable to reply with his dick still firmly implanted in her mouth, Beth shook her head. She saw his face twist into a cruel sneer, then he reached a hand toward her face. She didn't realise what he was doing until he pinched her nostrils shut. Her eyes widened in terror as she struggled to take a breath.

Writhing beneath him she tried to free herself but he was too heavy. Her squirms, and moans of desperation did seem to arouse him more though, she felt him start to push his dick deeper, in and out, fucking her mouth. She thought she was about to pass out when he let go of her nose. As she sucked the air back down into her lungs, he continued to fuck her face, thrusting faster and deeper, now striking the back of her throat, gagging her as she gasped for breath. He seemed completely unconcerned with her strangled cries, as he himself started to grunt with each thrust. His orgasm hit him then, and he pulled out of her mouth, eliciting a moan of relief. His cum sprayed across her face, even into her eyes and hair, giving her her second facial for the day. She didn't care though, she was just so relieved to be able to breathe again. She was still gasping as he left the room, she didn't even think to ask him to let her go. Exhausted now, she drifted off to sleep again.

Walking very tentatively, Rachel slowly made her way up the stairs. Her tight young ass, which had been virginal only an hour before, dripped with the cum of more than a dozen men. All she could think about now was getting away from all those cocks. Her ass was killing her with every step, but she finally made it up the stairs and stepped into the first bedroom she found. What she saw in there stopped her in her tracks, and all her pain was suddenly forgotten.

"Wow," she thought, "Sometimes God just hands you one." Sleeping on the bed before her was Beth, the bitch who had organised this pain for her. Her arms were tied above her head, it was almost too perfect. She was soon going to learn not to fuck with Rachel.

When Beth was woken for the second time it was much more painful. She thought both her nipples were about to be torn off, judging from the pain in them. The pain was nothing though, compared to the horror she felt when she opened her eyes and saw Rachel standing above, her fingers tugging and squeezing Beth's bruised nipples.

Seeing the fear in Beth's eyes, Rachel sneered, "You should be scared too, you dirty little cumfaced slut. You're going to regret what you've done tonight." Letting go of one of Beth's tits, Rachel reached down and tried to finger her cunt. Beth clamped her thighs tightly together though, not wanting to allow Rachel into her most sensitive area.

"Alright bitch, make it difficult for yourself," Rachel spat. She then grabbed one of Beth's ankles, and despite the resistance she managed to shackle it to the corner of the bed. After doing the same with the other, she was rewarded with the sight of Beth's complete helplessness, her naked cumdripping pussy exposed for Rachel's attention.

"Now to start with," said Rachel, "You're going to clean up my pussy and ass!" Saying this she climbed onto the bed and straddled Beth's face, looking down toward her cunt. Beth saw the cum coated pussy and ass getting bigger and bigger as they were lowered onto her face. She'd never had sex with a girl before, and she certainly didn't want to eat out this dirty cunt. There wasn't much choice though as Rachel started grinding herself against Beth's mouth.

"Eat me slut, lick my cunt and ass!"

Beth did nothing however, she was humiliated enough just having that pussy rubbed around on her face. Rachel didn't seem to mind though, she was getting high on the power trip. She also started to squeeze Beth's big tits again, making her moan into Rachel's cunt, which felt quite pleasurable. So Rachel started squeezing harder as she rode Beth's face, delighting in the sensation of Beth squealing into her cunt. She then continued the tit groping with one hand, while with the other she started to slap between Beth's wide spread legs, spanking her cunt. Beth's whole body jolted with each slap against her sensitive pussy, and she couldn't help but scream. Rachel was getting more and more horny, her slaps got faster, her tit squeezing got harder, and finally she came, mashing her cunt down against Beth's face, coating her with even more juice.

"Oh yeah, that was fun!" Rachel grinned, admiring Beth's slimy face. "I'm gonna fuck you now."

Looking around the room, Rachel selected the biggest strap-on dildo she could find. Buckling it on she knelt between Beth's thighs. Beth looked in horror at the size of the thing that was pointing at her cunt. It was huge, possibly even bigger than Vlad's cock. Rachel placed the head against Beth's cunt, then leant forward so she held herself above Beth. Looking down at her, she grinned, "This is quite a powerful position, no wonder guys like being on top."

Beth pleaded with her, "I'm sorry, please don't do this, you'll hurt me too much."

Rachel looked down at her sobbing face and replied soothingly, "Don't worry honey, I'll be gentle."

Then as she thrust forward with all her might, she yelled out, "NOT!!!"

Beth had never screamed so much before in her life. The huge dildo slammed fully into her wet cunt on the first thrust, stretching her wide. Rachel didn't pause there though, she simply pulled back and slammed into her again.

She laughed as she dildo fucked her enemy, yelling at her, "Take it you dirty slut, take it hard!"

Rachel had never realised that she was into pain and humiliation before, but as she continued to slam Beth's writhing, moaning body, she felt her own cunt grow wet again.

She poled her relentlessly for about fifteen minutes, and was on the verge of another orgasm when she saw a man watching them, stroking his hard cock as they fucked.

"I want that cock in me," Rachel called out to him, ever the insatiable slut. She pulled out of Beth's pussy, and unbuckled her strap-on, before moving herself into a 69 position with the crying girl.

"Now doggy fuck my cunt!" she ordered the man. Beth was simply relieved to be out of the action for a while. Rachels cunt was several inches above her face, and she watched as the man lined her up with his cock. As he thrust into her, Beth heard a 'whack', and then felt the most searing pain in her already abused cunt, making her scream again. She heard Rachel laugh, "Didn't think I'd forgotten about you, did you?"

As the man pulled back and thrust in again, Beth felt the same pain again. With every thrust into Rachel's cunt, Beth screamed in agony. She couldn't see what was happening, didn't realise that Rachel was now holding the dildo in her hand , and was using the leather straps, and steel buckles to lash her cunt. The man fucking Rachel had already cum several times that night (including once up Rachel's ass), so he was able to fuck hard and fast without cumming again. Rachel was merciless with her whipping, with every thrust into her cunt, she would lash down with the dildo, making Beth scream again.

Another man now joined them, attracted by the screaming. He walked up to Rachel and began fondling her breast as he said, "I want your ass again baby."

Rachel replied, as firmly as she could with a cock still pumping her, "No way, my ass is off limits. You can however fuck this other bitch up the ass."

She said it loudly enough for Beth to hear, and was rewarded with a groan of dismay. Following Rachels instructions, the man undid Beth's ankles, just as the other man shot his cum into Rachel's cunt. Rachel sat back down onto Beth's face then, almost smothering her with the creamy white goo that dripped from her puss. She grabbed hold of Beth's ankles then and pulled them up toward her, almost bending Beth in half. This had the desired effect of exposing Beth's ass to the lustful gaze of the second man. He wasted no time, but lined himself up with her tight puckered opening and thrust in. Beths cries were stifled by Rachel's cunt, she didn't think she could take much more of this abuse. He was in her to the hilt now, and started pumping away with no regard for Beth's pain at all. He grabbed hold of Beth's ankles himself now, holding her steady as Rachel climbed off. Bending down Rachel whispered into Beth's ear, "Don't worry, I won't be gone long. I just have to find a couple of dozen guys to ass fuck you."

Rachel laughed as she left the room, delighting in Beth's agonised howling.

Beth had no idea how long she'd been tied here, or how many guys had fucked her up the ass. Rachel had been true to her word, and brought just about the whole party up to her. She'd even formed them into a queue, lining up to have their turn in this freshmans tight hole. They hadn't all been able to wait patiently. Some had formed a new line at her mouth, and face fucked her as their friends banged her ass. She was absolutely coated in cum now, it was all over her face, tits, belly, cunt and ass. Most of the guys had finished with her now, and were busy fucking other girls around the room. Even Rachel had tired of taunting her and was now bouncing up and down on another guy in the centre of the room. It actually reminded Beth of what had started all this, seeing Rachel riding her boyfriends cock. The second to last guy in line now pulled out of her ass and sprayed her with even more cum. When the last guy replaced him, she was horrified to see it was Vlad.

"Oh please Vlad, don't fuck my ass, you'll kill me, I can't take anymore," she begged.

"OK," he replied, "I now have a proposition for you. I won't fuck your ass, in fact I'll let you go, and then go and fuck Rachel's ass again, if you agree to suck me off every night for the next week."

It was the deal of a lifetime Beth thought, anything would be worth getting out of these shackles. She didn't even hesitate to say, "Deal."

Rachel was still riding a cock when Vlad knelt down behind her. At the same time, Beth stood in front of her, her gooey cunt at the same level as Rachel's face. Beth grabbed Rachel by the hair and brutally shoved her cunt into her face. Simultaneously, Vlad lined up and thrust, once again filling Rachel's ass.

Beth sighed, "Oh yeah, it does feel good when someone screams into your cunt, doesn't it."

Epilogue

One week later, and Beth knelt before Vlad for what was to be the final time. They were out in the local park again, Vlad always insisted on being outdoors. She'd gotten quite good at taking his monster cock in her mouth and was actually starting to like it. She was managing to take about half his cock in her mouth now, and then she used her hands to stroke the rest of his shaft. As she sucked him tonight though, Vlad decided it was now or never. He picked her up off her kness and pushed her over the picnic table. Lifting her skirt he saw she wasn't wearing panties, so he quickly thrust into her cunt. Beth groaned as he filled her, she was still sore from the cunt lashing she received last week. She didn't try to stop him though, she'd been thinking about what it would be like to be fucked by him, and she actually wanted it. She encouraged him as he banged into her, "Yeah fuck me Vlad, fuck my cunt."

Beth had fulfilled her end of the deal that night, but neither of them wanted it to stop. Two months later they moved in together, Beth knew she would never be satisfied by an average dick again.

kuntera
kuntera
50 Followers
12