Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, I’m not really hungry. Just save some for me and I’ll eat after I do some work.”

“Oh okay.”

“Rose?” “Yeah?”

“I love you.”

I winced again, “I love you too Charles.”

A week later Charles called me from work and told me that he would be late and not to wait up for me. I tried sitting there and reading a book but I couldn’t. I walked over to Daniel’s and attacked him the minute he answered the door. I had stayed away from him since Charles had told me he knew that I was seeing him more and more. I couldn’t help myself I needed his cock so bad.

“Wow! Haven’t seen you in a week and now this!”

“I need you so bad Daniel!”

“I was wondering where you had been. What happened?”

“Nothing to worry about. Now please fuck me!”

“Feisty tonight! I like it!” He smacked my ass as I walked by him to go into the bedroom.

I turned back and smiled at him, “Hey! That hurt!”

“You liked it.”

“I know. I’d like it even more if you’d shut up and give me your cock!”

“Hmmm…I don’t know if I should.”

“Don’t tease me Daniel!”

“You come in and tell me to shut up and demand me to fuck you. That’s not being a very good girl!”

“I know. I’m a bad bad girl, and you can punish me for it later! Just give me your cock now!”

“I think your punishment should be to not get my cock.”

“No Daniel. Not that! Please anything but that!” I climbed up on the bed and grabbed hold of his hips. I forced him to me and practically ripped his jeans off. I took his dick into my mouth and sucked it down the back of my throat moaning the whole time.

“Mmmm…maybe you should go without cock more often! God girl your mouth is wonderful!”

He began to pump his hips into my mouth, holding the back of my head, and driving his cock deep into my throat. My moans got louder with each forceful thrust of his manhood. He grabbed my hair and pulled me off his cock. I whimpered as his dick popped out of my mouth, and I tried to go back to it. He kept hold of my hair and wouldn’t let me move.

“Turn around and show me that ass Rose.”

Quickly I turned around wiggling my ass at him. His hand came down and I cried out as it hit my ass making it sting. “That’s for being bad!”

“Mmmm…do it again!”

He laughed, “You weren’t suppose to like it.”

“I did and I want you to do it again!”

His hand came back down across my ass and I moaned.

“You are one bad girl Rose!”

“I know and you like it. Will you fuck me now?”

“Why I like doing this.”

“But I want to feel your cock.”

“Do you? How bad do you want it?”

“So bad it hurts!”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“Hmmm….”

“Daniel! Quit! Give me your cock!”

I screamed out my pleasure as I felt his dick ram into my throbbing cunt. “Ooooo…that’s it! God I love your cock!” I pushed my ass back into him moving with his rhythm. I felt one of his fingers begin to rub the outside of my ass and I moaned loudly. “Fuck my ass with your finger Daniel!” “Are you sure? We’ve never done that before. It could hurt.”

“I don’t care. Just do it!”

I felt his finger begin to push into tight little hole. “Mmm..Daniel that feels good!”

I felt his cock leave my pussy, and I looked back to see what he was doing. I felt his cock against my ass and I held my breath. I knew it was going to hurt. He pushed gently at my virgin hole and soon I felt his cock enter my ass. I gasped at the mixture of pain and pleasure, and he stopped letting me get use to his dick. As soon as the pain had left I pushed back on him letting his cock slip the rest of the way into my ass. I couldn’t believe how good it felt. It was like nothing I had ever felt before, and I was in a state of desire that left me dizzy.

“My God Daniel! That’s amazing! You’re cock feels so good in my ass!”

“Your ass feels good wrapped around my cock. It’s so tight! I’m going to cum Rose. I can’t hold back!”

“Cum in my ass Daniel!

I screamed as I felt his cum hit the inner walls of my ass. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to him as he released a torrent of cum into me. Soon he let go gently pushing me off his cock. I turned around and as I did I caught the figure of someone standing in the doorway.

“This is fucking nice!” Charles yelled as he entered the bedroom. “I tell you I have to work late and the minute you get the chance you’re over here fucking him! I knew you were you fucking slut!”

“Charles, I…”

“Don’t talk to me Bitch!”

“Hey Charles!”

“You shut the fuck up to. You fucking wife stealing asshole!”

Daniel laughed, “Is that all you got Charles? You stupid motherfucker.”

“Shut up!”

“Look, Charles, I didn’t steal your wife. She came to me cause you weren’t fucking her. You weren’t keeping her happy and she needs that.”

“Hush Daniel. You’re making it worse.” I said in a low voice. “No Rose. I won’t hush. He needs to know why you came to me.” He looked back at my husband. “If you were any type of a good husband to her she would have never come to me to get what she needed.”

“That’s not true! I give what she needs! She has a roof over her head, money in her pocket, and food to eat. I provide her with everything she needs while working all the fucking time!”

“Yeah you provide her with material shit. She needs love!”

“I do love her and I’m not talking to you anymore. Rose get your ass dressed and home now!”

“No Charles. I’m not going with you.”

“What? Why not?”

“Daniel’s right. You don’t give me what I need, and now I’m ending it. I’m ending the guilt that I have felt. I’m ending the sadness over the fact that you don’t make love to me. I’m ending it all and I’m staying with Daniel. He appreciates me and he gives me more than money. He makes me feel good. He makes me feel needed as a woman. You don’t. I sometimes wonder if you’re even a real man since you don’t fuck me!” I couldn’t believe that I had just said that. I wanted to break away from him but I never wanted to hurt him as bad as I just did. I saw his face turn red with anger and he advanced to the bed, his hand up. I tried to duck and I saw Daniel try to block Charles but it happened to quick. I felt his hand across my face. I felt the sting of the contact and tasted the blood on my lips.

“You stupid fucking whore!”

I looked at him the blood dripping down my chin. I saw his face turn from anger to confusion and then to a look of amazement as he came to and realized what he had done.

“Rose. Oh Rose! I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to! Honest, I swear to God that I didn’t mean to!” He came closer and tried to wrap me in his arms. I pushed him away. “Get away from me Charles!”

“Rose please! I was angry! I didn’t mean to hit you!”

“But you did. Go away!”

“Rose, let him apologize. The man just saw his wife fucking someone else. You can’t blame him.”

“Shut up Daniel.”

“I’m serious Rose. I probably would have done the same thing. Especially if my wife had questioned my manhood.”

I looked back up at Charles and he left the room. He came back with a washcloth and held it to my lips washing away the blood. “I am serious Rose. I really didn’t mean to hit you.”

I nodded my head and allowed him to clean my mouth. “I knew you were fucking him. I knew it a long time ago. I just tried to tell myself it wasn’t true. I tried to tell myself that you wouldn’t soil our marriage like that. It didn’t work though and when I actually saw it I lost my temper. Just know Rose that I do love you. I might not show it the way you want me to but I do. I’m sorry that I wasn’t more into your needs but working so much I am always tired. No, I’m not going to use that excuse anymore.”

“Then what excuse are you going to use Charles?”

“You know when we first met. I couldn’t get enough of you. I needed you constantly and I knew you loved that. But when we got married I guess I just got too comfortable with you. My desire for you never stopped it just simmered down and I didn’t want you as often anymore. I see that Daniel gives you what I use to and if that’s what you want then do it.” I heard the anger in his voice again and I backed away afraid of him now, and the way he said it I knew he wanted an answer now.

I was still confused. I loved them both, but now I saw no way of keeping both of them. Charles wouldn’t stand for it.

“I don’t know Charles. I love you and I love Daniel. I love you because you are my husband and I still remember the old you. I’ve loved Daniel for a very long time, and he’s all you ever use to be. I want to be happy Charles. I don’t think that I can be happy with you unless you change and go back to the way you use to be.”

“I figured you’d choose him.” He looked over at Daniel with fire in his eyes. Then he looked back at me. I saw something strange on his face. “You know I watched you the whole time you were fucking him.”

“And?”

“It was lovely.”

“What?”

“You looked so beautiful with his cock ramming into your ass. You look beautiful now. Even with sweat pasting your hair down. It turned me on Rose to watch you with him. It did. I got horny listening to you moan and scream and watching him fill your ass with his cum. And even though I was yelling at you and even though I’m angry with you, I can’t help but think that this whole time you’ve been sitting there with his cum slowly dripping out of your ass. I can’t get the image of you fucking his cock, and the smell of sex in this room is turning me on so much.”

“Charles what are you saying?”

“I want to fuck you at least one more time Rose. If you’re going to leave me. I want to feel your pussy one more time before you go.”

I laughed, “You bust my fucking lip open and then tell me you want to fuck me! And all because you got hot watching me fuck someone else. You couldn’t get horny when it was just you and I but you can watching me fuck someone else! You’re fucking crazy Charles!”

“Could be fun Rose. You never know.”

“Be quiet Daniel.”

“Rose, come on! This might have been what I needed to get the juices flowing again. I’ve had sex with you so much that it got boring but watching you with him turned me on again.”

“Fuck you Charles!”

“Let him do it Rose.”

“No, if I let him do it then he’ll want to all the time.”

“Would that be a big problem. You’ve said yourself many times that you loved us both and he is giving you a way to have us both.”

“Why would I fuck a man who called me a slut and a whore and then busted me in the mouth!”

“He was angry. We’ve already established that. He apologize for it too.”

I sat there stunned. I thought Daniel would tell Charles to get out too once I chose him over my husband. I would have never thought that it would have come to this.

“Please Rose. Daniel is right. I’ve apologized to you for hitting you. I really didn’t mean to and I’m willing now that I’ve calmed down to share my wife with another man! You can fuck him whenever you want and you can fuck him with me there too. I don’t want to lose you and I know you don’t want to give me up either.”

“My God! This is like a fucking Jerry Springer episode!”

Both men laughed and Daniel said, “No, we’d have to be related for that!” “Okay, okay fine. But Charles from now on if ever there comes a time when you again don’t want me know that I will leave you.”

Charles had his clothes off in a second, “you won’t ever leave me Rose.”

He placed his cock to my lips, “please let me feel your mouth. It’s been so long. Not for a long time since I know it hurts but just for a minute.”

I placed his cock in my mouth and winced at the pain it caused my lips. I sucked him taking him completely down my throat a couple of times. It felt good to feel my husband’s cock in my mouth again and though it was killing my mouth I couldn’t stop sucking him. I felt Daniel behind me and he placed his cock back in my ass. It was still wet from his cum, and I moaned loudly at the feel of his cock in my ass and my husband’s in my mouth.

Charles wouldn’t stay in my mouth much longer. He knew that it was hurting me. I lifted up and he slid under me slipping his cock in my pussy. I screamed out in passion. The feeling of two cocks filling both my holes were amazing, and it didn’t take me much longer to cum.

After I had calmed down the men switched places. For the first time in all the years that we had been married Charles entered my ass. His cock felt so good in me and when Daniel entered my pussy I gasped. I felt like a complete whore. Fucking two men at once, one who had just yelled, screamed, and hit me a minute ago and the other that I had been having an affair with. But I liked it. It made me so hot to know that I was pleasing these two men and not caring that one had been so harsh towards me a minute ago. I started to cum again. “Fuck me harder! Shit! Both of you feel so good in me! My God I’m cumming again!”

Both men pumped harder into me, and I could tell by the harder they were breathing that they too would cum soon. My orgasm intensified as I felt them both cum in me filling both my holes. I was in such a state of passion that I could no longer breath and welcomed when I began to calm down.

Once the men were spent they pulled away from me and moved so that I could get up to clean myself. I stood there for a minute looking at the both of them and smiling. They looked back at me though not a my face, they were watching there cum drip down my legs. Daniel smiled at me, “You had better hurry up and get cleaned up before we come after you again.” I laughed and shook my head as I turned around and entered the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was happy for the moment. I had both the men I loved and I hoped that it would never change.

12