Betrayal Book 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
541 Followers

Tiredness must have caught up with me as I dropped off at some point. I did not notice her return to our bed. She was there in the morning when I awoke with my usual morning erection. I grinned inwardly and the evil genie in me decided to have some fun. I reached for her and found that she was naked, normally this was an invitation from Amanda, but I knew that it was because she had returned from her lover's bed and was so sated that she couldn't be bothered to find her nighty. A first, while still in that half asleep mode, she permitted me access between her legs before the realisation must have struck her that it was husband and not her lover that was caressing her most intimate places. She tried to clamp her legs shut, but not before I felt her sopping cunt. She pushed me away, whispering that she was desperate for the toilet and I made little attempt to prevent her. I found that teasing her that way was not as much fun as I had anticipated and anyway, my erection had subsided on contact with her sopping cunt.

She was in the toilet some time and when she returned she must have decided to let me have sex with her. Maybe it was as a result of a guilty conscience or maybe she suspected that I knew something was amiss, I don't know which, but when she moved to snuggle up to me' I resolved to reject her advances. She was not to be denied though and she ducked under the covers and proceeded to suck my cock to full erection. She waited until I was fully hard and quickly mounted me and rode me to a climax. I'm sure that she also had an orgasm and I couldn't help but marvel at her stamina. After all she had spent half the night fucking her lover and now it was my turn. I could not deny that she was a wonderful lover and I knew I was going to miss her, but the die was cast!

We had breakfast as usual and right on time at ten o'clock, Sharon turned up. We welcomed her in and Amanda made us coffee. Gary asked about the kids and Sharon told him that mother was looking after them today.

Sharon sat opposite Gary and we got down to business, and Amanda opposite me. I explained that I believed that to move forward they each, Gary and Sharon needed to understand and communicate their desires far better than they had before. That was why I had asked then to write their own perceptions on their problems. What I wanted now was for them to read the other's pages without comment or interruption. When that was completed, I would then allow some discussion.

I passed them the folders and also gave Amanda a copy of Sharon's thoughts. I had let her see Gary's version earlier in the week. I watched Gary's face closely as he read her words. I could see the anger develop and knew he was itching to say something. At one point he made as if to say something but I gave a little cough and held my fingers to my lips silently telling him to hold his tongue. Amanda's face was ashen when she put Sharon's document down. I could see she was shocked at the content but again I shushed her obvious need to say something. Sharon finished reading Gary's document and looked at me without any expression on her face.

"Now," I said, "before we proceed to the next stage, there is something else for you to look at."

I handed them each a folder containing the images from cell phone. Amanda let out a moan of dismay when she realised what she was looking at. Gary started to rise and reach for her, but she shied away from him with a look of utter revulsion on her features so he turned to me and snarled, "So, the fucking wimp finally figured it out!

At that point, I must admit I lost it a bit at that and thumped him, just the once, straight in his face. He went down as if pole-axed, well he had every right to as I released the roll of 10p coins I was clutching and nursed my bruised hand. I never knew that hitting someone with a roll of coins in one's hand could hurt so much. Amanda had started screaming and Sharon went to comfort her. I went to the front door and admitted Brian Whittle, my boss.

He went over to where Gary was trying to get himself up and waited until he was on his feet before handing him a letter.

"We have decided to accept your resignation effective immediately. You will be permitted half an hour to clear your desk this morning, but only in the presence of security and myself."

"Is that clear?" he demanded.

Gary just nodded and tried to say something, but before he could utter a sound, Amanda, still sniffing back her sobs said, "and while you are at it, you can pack your bags. I want you out our home right now!"

I could see she was trying to take control of the situation and thought I'm not having this, so I said to her, "and how about you? Are you also going to pack your bags, because in case you are in any doubt, our marriage is over! You can go with your stud over there since you are so fond of his big cock."

"No!" she screamed. "I know I've fucked up, but I never stopped loving you. Please let's just wait until we are on our own and discus this rationally!"

"Rationally!" I retorted. "What's rational about you feeding the man you say you love sleeping pills, not just any sleeping pills, but ones given you by your stud over there, then creeping into his bed to fuck him senseless?"

Then, because the anger was fuelling my brain now rather than analytical thought I rather rashly said, "If you refuse to leave, then I will! We will let the lawyers sort out the details of the settlement."

I went upstairs to pack and simply threw some essentials into my suitcase I use when away on business I returned downstairs and found Amanda and Sharon huddled together talking quietly. Brian was still standing waiting for Gary to come down, when we heard a loud curse emanating from his room.

Brian looked at me and smiled. Seeing the look of puzzlement on my face, he said, "We reversed and tweaked the worm he created on the programme so that when he attempted to activate it, it would destroy everything on his hard drive. I think he has just found that out."

Gary stomped down the stairs carrying his suitcase and now useless laptop. Brian moved and took it from him, "You won't be needing this useless piece of junk anymore. In any case, it belongs to the company so it's legally ours."

Brian asked me if I would accompany him the office to ensure Gary's rights were not abused. I was about to query this when he added, "I want you to drive his car, it is also company property and I want it back in the car pool tomorrow."

Gary protested, "That will leave me without transport, my contract states that I will continue to have the use of a vehicle for a period of four weeks after resigning!"

"Oh, you'll get a car alright, but not the BMW you have at the moment, I made sure that the mail van will be available to you for that purpose." Brian stated dryly.

The mail van was a load of tripe. It had been one of the first vehicles we had purchased when we started the company. We used it to pick up and deliver between our offices and it was so old and unreliable that we had decided to junk it.

Gary was obviously aware of the vehicle but he could do nothing about it. The company had fulfilled its obligation to provide transport, his contract did not state what type of vehicle, so he was screwed. I admit that I smiled at this turn of events. I would never have thought of that. It also reminded me never to cross Brian, he could be a vindictive bastard when riled!

We loaded up and prepared to leave, I could not leave this house without a parting shot at Amanda. It was unnecessarily cruel and unlike me, but I thought she deserved it. I simply walked over to her and said. "I hope he was worth it! I will get my solicitor to contact you about the divorce. I don't really want the house, so you can have it. However, the mortgage is paid off and I am due half the equity. I will expect you to find that money before the divorce is finalised. There are a few bits and pieces in the place that I would like to keep, please don't make an issue over this or the full facts of our divorce will become public knowledge."

She started crying again as I said this and between sobs begged me to reconsider. I laughed in her face and walked out.

fawguy88
fawguy88
541 Followers