Betrayal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At nine thirty, Carl dropped off Shannon at the club as planned. Kelly took up her place outside, in Shannon’s car. She hoped that Marcus didn’t recognize it, or her as he went into the club. Shannon waited, and winked at her as she walked in, closely following Marcus. She took a quick breath as Shannon disappeared into the club. Now all she had to do was wait, and pray that he fell for the trap! She leaned back and switched on the radio, to kill the time until the rest of the plan came into focus.

At around twelve-thirty, Kelly’s cell phone rang. It was Shannon! “OK Kel, the traps set. He took the bait.” She told Kelly. “I am going to be acting drunk, to get him to take me home. Be sure to let Carl and Brent know that I’m on my way, OK? And no matter what you see, no matter what! Don’t interfere until I give you the signal we discussed, got it?” Kelly remembered that until Shannon took out a tissue and sneezed, that she would be fine! She agreed to let Shannon do what was necessary, to close the trap on Marcus.

About twenty minutes later, Kelly saw the door to the club open, and Marcus walk out holding an apparently drunk Shannon, up by holding her around the shoulders. His hand was firmly placed on her huge tit. Three other guys were right behind them, as they made their way into the limo, which had pulled around for him. The all had smiles and were leering evilly at Shannon’s curvy body. As the door to the limo closed, Kelly could see them pushing her to the floor, she hoped that Shannon really did know how to handle herself!

Kelly put her car into drive and quickly slid in behind the limo, a few cars behind. She knew where Shannon had planned on taking him, and hoped he went along with it. She followed the limo as it took the exact route that they had planned out. She was a little relieved that at least this much had gone right so far! The limo pulled up to the motel that they had prepared for tonight’s “show”.

As the door to the limo opened, Kelly noticed that all of the guys getting out were in all stages of un-dress! When Shannon got out, it was apparent that she too, was redressing, and had been pulling her dress down, covering herself. Kelly grimaced at what she could only guess; Shannon had had to do to get them this far. Her hair was a mess, and Shannon was licking her lips as if she had just given someone a blowjob. She looked briefly in Kelly’s direction, then smiled at her, winked, and went with the four men into the room.

Kelly sat there with a tinge of jealousy, as they all began fondling her, before someone closed the door shutting the view off from outside. Kelly quickly picked up her cell phone dialing Brent’s new number. “Yeah, she’s in and the trap is set. I hope you guys know what your doing? Oh, by the way, there are four of them in there with her, keep an ear out for any sign she needs help! I only hope she can handle all of them.” she said nervously.

Carl responded, “Don’t worry Kel” Carl snickered, “Shannon’s been in this situation a few times before, she’ll be fine. If I hear anything, we’re right next-door! I’ll personally break his fucking neck for him!” Somehow she hoped that he would try to do something, just so she could see Carl do just that! Yet, being able to humiliate him publicly would be far more satisfying and they had too much to lose by acting rashly now.

Kelly sat and waited for over four hours, waiting for any sign of trouble. Brent and Carl never called back, so she knew things were going along as they had planned. Carl had set up a camera and microphone in the room earlier that day. They were taping the entire “event” that was now happening inside, along with the audio that went along with it. For Shannon’s part, she was going to act as if she was drunk, and being unwillingly assaulted, yet not so much so as to cause any alarm, or scare off Marcus. Her being “drunk” would be enough, to any jury, that she was not in control of what was going on in there. Kelly smiled at how easily he had been caught.

Around four in the morning, the three other guys made their way out, each laughing loudly enough to be heard, and jumped in separate cabs. Shannon and Marcus were still inside. Kelly could not wait any longer, and slowly made her way towards the motel door. She was concerned about Shannon. She could hear moaning coming from within, and saw that the shade was open enough for her to see inside. She crept up and peered in the window.

Inside, Shannon was on her knees in front of Marcus, her head buried in the cushion of the small couch inside. Her ass pointed back towards Marcus. Marcus was furiously fucking her doggy-style, a malicious grin on his face. Shannon was holding her ass open, as he pounded away mercilessly into her body. From the look of total pleasure on her face, Kelly assumed that Shannon was enjoying at least this much of what was happening! The sweat of effort and the long hours of endless abuse were evident on Shannon’s body. She wore rivers of cum, drying in her hair and on her face, and small welts in the shape of hands, were all over her back and ass. She seemed to be enjoying what he was doing to her!

Kelly wasn’t sure how much longer, Shannon could hold out, or if she was even able to tell the difference between acting and pleasure anymore. She watched as Marcus plowed that ramrod of his into Shannon’s quivering body again and again. Shannon howled in total abandon as a massive orgasm rocked her body. She could see the pure sensations of lust written clearly on her face. Kelly remembered all to well the times she had been on the receiving end of this very feeling! Marcus seemed to be enjoying his apparent torment of her, and smiled even wider at her screams.

After about ten minutes of watching his furious fucking of Shannon, Kelly felt someone pull her away from the window. She looked back and saw Carl pulling her by the shoulder, whispering, and “What the hell are you doing, do you want us all to get caught? She’s a big girl Kel, and she knows what she’s doing, let her handle him! Now get the fuck outta here!” She looked at Carl, then once again at the action inside, then shook her head, and moved quietly back towards the car. She saw Carl grimace at the door briefly, then quietly re-enter the room next-door. She felt embarrassed at her actions; she had been totally lost watching Shannon enjoying the fuck, Marcus was so maliciously trying to give.

About an hour passed, and then Kelly watched as Marcus’ limo pulled up outside the motel room. She watched as Marcus came out of the room, apparently finished for the night, and hand Shannon a slip of paper. She could make out Shannon nod her head as if agreeing to something, then he got in the car and it drove away. Kelly waited a few minutes to be sure that the limo was out of sight, and quickly went back into the room. Shannon was inside just coming from the steamy bathroom.

Kelly looked at her and asked, “Well, do you think he fell for it?” She could see that Shannon was exhausted, but ready to talk. A smile that she could not explain covered Shannon’s face. She wasn’t sure what to say.

Shannon looked at the vent that held the camera and microphone, she said in a tired voice, “You guys take the film and head home! I’ll catch a ride with Kelly in a few minutes. I’m fine Carl, just do as I ask, OK?” She then looked Kelly in the eyes, and nodded for her to sit down. She leaned back letting out a sigh of someone totally spent! Yet somehow Shannon seemed even more full of energy than was possible.

Kelly sat down and waited for her to say something. Finally, after a moment of awkward silence, Shannon opened her eyes and said, “I feel so fucking used! I never imagined I could feel so dirty! How could you have taken that for so long?” She looked at Kelly with emotion filled eyes, then pulled Kelly in to hug her tightly. “I promise you Kel, we’ll nail this bastard. He will never be able to do this to another woman again when we get through with him! And all his fucking henchmen too!” They held each other for a long time, until Shannon had regained her composure.

* * * * * * *

As they predicted, Marcus started to e-mail Shannon’s computer with blackmailing photo’s of the night she had been used by him and his friends. It also came with times and dates for her to start to appear at places, to perform “shows” as he directed. Luckily, Shannon had the presence of mind to agree to dates ahead of time, so as to give Carl and Brent time to set up the surveillance equipment. They collected a series of “encounters”, which they filed with dates and times. On each occasion they also got pictures of the cars that showed up, and the license plates, along with the person that drove to the event.

For her part Shannon went to every “date” determined to bury Marcus with what they were collecting. Brent had set up a file on Kelly’s computer that captured and dated every conversation, every IM or E-mail that the computer got. She wondered if this was how Brent had finally caught her? “When had he become so computer savvy?” she wondered. She was both proud of him for his knowledge, and ashamed of herself for never seeing it happening. In a way, Brent had really come a long way! “No more ‘Fred Flintstone’ anymore!” she thought admiring his new abilities.

Carl was collecting miles of film, of Marcus debasing Shannon in every way he could conceive. How Shannon continued to accept the abuse was beyond her. She had tried time and again to get Shannon to stop, saying they had more than enough to bury him. Yet without fail Shannon replied, “I want them all! Nobodies getting out of this!” Then she would smile, as if what she was doing was of no consequence to her. Kelly was confused at how she could continually keep doing this?

Finally, after several months of Marcus’ little meetings, the night they had waited for came. Shannon had “agreed” to meet him at a warehouse. Kelly new what that meant, Marcus was getting ready to cut her loose! It also meant that she was to be the center of another mass gangbang, by his group of flunkies. Kelly had to warn her about what was going to happen! Shannon had to know everything that she could expect that night!

When she made it to Shannon’s place, she quickly told her everything she knew about the place and how to set up the equipment to catch it all. She also warned Shannon that these guys would be ruthless to her. Shannon laughed and told her not to worry. Kelly pleaded with her not to go through with it. Shannon only grinned and said, “Tonight we’ll have all the rats in one cage. I can’t let them get away with this. You guys just make sure you keep an eye on what’s happening, and be ready to get me out of there!” She seemed to be ready for just about anything now.

Shannon showed up, dressed, as she had been ordered to, in a long cotton nightshirt. She noted the cars that were there, and the fact that Marcus waited for her by the door. All as Kelly had told her it would be like. She swallowed down the last of her determination and headed for her appointed place inside. She knew that Kelly was a phone call away and Carl was recording the entire thing. She again hoped she had enough left to finish this!

“Well I see your ready to end our relationship tonight! Good. Inside, if you prove yourself tonight, will be the last you ever see me!” Marcus said, as if he had recited this very speech countless times. Shannon knew that, indeed, he had. With a smile that even fooled her, she made her way in, and onto the lighted mattress in the center of the room. She knew that no matter neither what they had planned, nor matter what they thought that they could do to her, she was ready!

She didn’t wait to be told, she stripped off the sleep shirt allowing her ample breasts to roll heavily around her chest. Shannon showed that she was in control now. She stood with her legs separated, daring the shadow men to advance. She was going to put on a performance to stop all others. She said aloud, “If you promise me this will be the last time you do this to me, I’ll do whatever you want! But, please, please give me back my life!” She tried to make it sound like she was pleading for her life, for the benefit of Carl’s camera.

“You’ll do what we tell you to slut, or you’ll be made to fuck us all, for the rest of your life!” Marcus’ voice boomed out from the darkness. She had to get him into the light somehow! She thought hard about being sure to get him on film, and surviving what was to come. She said, “If that’s how it has to be then, lets get on with it!” She had everything she wanted now, except all of their faces on film!

She laid flat on the mattress opening her legs, showing them all what was waiting for them, and wanting to begin. Two of the shadows approached the lighted area, and as if they had no worries of being caught, began groping and probing Shannon’s exposed body. Shannon closed he eyes and let them do what they wanted. She knew she was ready for anything, she smiled as she thought about being able to put them all away for good! Then the sensations of pleasure she knew would come, took over and she gave this task her all.

Kelly watched as the camera picked up every detail of the room. She watched as Shannon was “forced” to suck the first man’s cock, while being mounted and furiously fucked by another. Shannon became the wanton whore that Kelly had been, when she was in that room. Kelly watched, as each shadow became a face, something that she had never been able to see when she had been there. They all in turn, “forced” Shannon into acts of depravity, that she had remembered having been forced on her, not all that long ago. She could barely watch as three men entered the light, one pulling Shannon’s heaving form onto his cock, while yet another mounted her from behind. Shannon appeared to scream in agony, but refused to give the sign that would end this!

For three hours, Kelly watched as men, one, two, sometimes four at a time continued to use her sister-in-law. Without fail Shannon took them all on. She couldn’t take it anymore, how could Shannon stand it? It was only as she saw Marcus’ form enter the light that she really became terrified. She knew what was to happen next! Without preamble, the lighted area became cleared. Marcus stood there with that grotesquely massive cock bouncing in front of him like a Saber. Shannon was face first in the mattress, not realizing he was ready to ravage her ass. She could see that Shannon was out of breath, barely able to move. She just knew she just had to somehow warn her!

Before she had even moved a muscle, Carl pulled her back and forced her to sit! “She hasn’t given the signal Kel, don’t!” he said. She looked back at the screen, in time to see Marcus force the tip of his monster into Shannon’s ass. Her face held a look of total horror, as he slowly pushed into her. She looked around madly, as of trying to locate the camera. She started to raise her hand, as if to tap out, the signal they had agreed upon, when a new wave of pain ripped across her face. She put her hands back down to keep Marcus from forcing her off the mattress. She seemed to be gasping for air, yet she refused to give in. She even began to push back at him! Kelly was staggered by her ability to take this.

Finally after a few minutes, Marcus pushed in and held her ass tightly, apparently dumping his massive load. Kelly held her breath as slowly; Marcus pulled from Shannon’s limp and abused body, leaving a trail of his seed along her quivering ass. She cried into Carl’s shoulder as each man in turn, wiped his grimy prick off in her hair or on her body. Shannon seemed to be unaware of anything that happened, but Kelly at least thought, “It was over!”. Carl pulled Kelly up and said, “Get home, she’ll need you! I have everything I need to put them all away for good, and I’m gonna enjoy seeing his ass in my jail, real soon!” His demonic grin left no doubt as to what he had prepared for him. Kelly made her way to Shannon’s, and arrived just as the limo was driving out of sight.

As she ran into Shannon’s house, she saw that Shannon was walking slowly towards the phone. At hearing Kelly enter, she turned and with a huge smile said, “Think that should do it, don’t you Kel? I don’t think I could have given a better performance do you?” she laughed a little, trying to hide her obvious discomfort. “If it wasn’t for the fact that Carl was almost as big as him, I don’t think I could have faked that!” she laughed. Kelly looked at her stunned.

“You faked all of that? But, how? He nearly killed me when he did that!” she looked incredulously at Shannon.

Shannon in turn smiled back at her and shrugged her shoulders, “Trust me Kelly, that was nothing, he’s an amateur when it comes to dealing out real pain! I’ve been in this kind of lifestyle far to long, to let a little thing like that beat me!” she giggled.

“Yeah, Carl is almost as big as your Marcus, and we’ve been doing these group things for years! What did you think, I kept him around the house because I like him?” she roared out in laughter. “Carl is a sweetheart Kelly, but I am only interested in keeping him around for the sex. He is a Master at giving me what I need. He feels the same way, so don’t look so shocked!” she continued. Kelly just looked at her and began to smile; Shannon’s mood was contagious. They both had a good laugh as Kelly watched her get into the shower.

Over the next few days, some newspapers got wind of “A corrupt cop, which was abusing his office!” The headlines read, “The police have no idea how the story had surfaced but they were looking into it!” “Yes, it seemed that there were photographs of a woman being raped by several high ranking officers, but no one knew who had taken them or how they had been sent to the newspaper.” “Confidential sources said that as many as twenty women were ready to come forward to testify!” “Files had been found documenting years of abuse by both, the Chief of Police, and others and they were being investigated for blackmail, rape, and other charges!”

Kelly read the headlines smiling. Marcus had been arrested for multiple counts of blackmail, false imprisonment, kidnapping, and a total of thirty-five separate rapes! She herself had been a key witness, along with Shannon and the tapes documenting her “rape”! They had all been there as he was led from the courtroom, in handcuffs. She had made sure that Marcus knew that it was she, which had helped bring him down, with a wink as the Judge read the juries verdict.

Kelly walked from the courtroom with a new sense of pride. Shannon walked beside her holding her arm and talking excitedly about their future. She also informed Kelly that Carl was waiting to receive his new inmate. They were bubbling with joy as they made their way down into the bright sunlight of the new day! She nearly stopped dead, as she saw Brent waiting for her at the bottom of the steps with the boys. She moved to stand in front of him; he reached out his hands grasping hers gently within his firm grip.

“I’m proud of you Kel. You did a good thing today, you finally put those bastards where they belong!” he grinned at them. He seemed to be on the verge of saying something else but stopped. He turned and walked down the steps towards the street. At the bottom he turned and looked back at her “ Maybe, we can, um go see a m-movie sometime?” he said studying his feet.

Kelly saw that there was still a long way to go with Brent, but this was a start! “Sure, I’d love to, but no Drama’s OK? We could use a little comedy!” she said with a smile so that he could see it clearly. Then she waved back, and smiled. “Today, was a new day, anything else could wait!” she thought. She smiled at the possibilities!

12