Better Than A Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to go stud?" asked April, grabbing the leash before she mounted up.

She stood above me swinging the leash from side to side. She then squatted over my groin. Reaching between her legs, she lifted my granite like pecker to an upright position, and slowly began to ease her way down onto its entire length.

As April prepared to get rowdy on top of my building geyser, a new voice came into play.

"I can work with this too." said Diane. "Do you mind?" apparently asking April.

"Not at all, I've never played doubles before." joked April as she raised and lowered her hips up and down on my well-greased pole. I couldn't see Diane but I knew what was going to happen. I felt Diane's ankles press against my shoulders as she knelt above me facing April.

The scent of her hot needy pussy made my nostrils flare. She began rubbing my chest with her hands as she lowered her warm moist crotch onto my waiting face.

It was the second time that evening I found my nose pressed between the ass cheeks of a strange new lover, and my tired but willing tongue began once again probing uncharted vaginal territory.

Having Diane sit on my face was really a blessing, in more ways than one. As my tongue parted hidden but tasty folds of her salty slit, my thoughts also focused there. I grew more desensitized to the rhythmic churning in my groin as April's ass cheeks slapped against the tops of my thighs.

Finding it increasingly harder to breathe, I tilted my head back and darted my tongue into the damp darkness of Diane's muff. I could hear here sucking air as I plunged in deeper and deeper. What a bargain! I thought. I can get two for one this way and finally reach the warm tight confines of Amy's treasured hole.

Soon Diane was forcefully grinding her marble sized clit against my chin. She placed her left hand upon my chest and braced herself.

The warm slippery nectar from Diane's dripping snatch was soon dribbling down over my cheeks and pooling upon my upper lip. Even her asshole wasn't exempt from its molten flow. When her ass cheeks began to spasm against my forehead, I knew she was close.

April was still riding my cock like it was a dime store pony ride and she had a pocket full quarters. Diane's free hand flowed down across her mound tugging back the pink fleshy folds that concealed her huge super sensitive clit.

It wasn't long before Miranda and Kim also got back into the act. Miranda was the first to slide her hot wet ass back along my arm until her pussy reached my hand. She was still very wet, and my middle finger slid easily into her hairless opening. Slowly she began to rock forward then back.

"M-m-m-m." escaped from Miranda's lips as she began moving up and down.

"I'm almost there." teased April never missing a stroke. Kim must have seen the joy on Miranda face and quickly repositioned herself to allow me access to her wet hairy bottom.

Kim wanted something more. She allowed me to dip my middle finger in her honey jar only long enough to get it drenched with her fluids. Then she slid slightly forward up my arm until all I could reach with the slippery clit stroker was her pink tender asshole.

"Oh yeah, go ahead do it baby," she said reaching behind her to placethe tip of my finger to her tightly puckered ring. My mind was racing a mile a minute. It was hard to breathe and there was so much going on I could hardly concentrate.

As soon as I eased into Kim's tapered opening her ass muscles gripped my finger like a Chinese finger trap. I placed my thumb against her clit and she began to rock.

"I'm getting closer.", said April in a broken voice. Diane was already there. She was humping my face so hard I was afraid she would break my jaw. With two loud screams she went off like the space shuttle then collapsed on my chest facing April who had placed her hands behind her ass on my thighs and was leaning back to try and change the angle of my tired cock inside her.

"Are you going to come now?" Diane teased April.

"I'm so close." whimpered April still slamming her ass up and down, impaling herself onto my cock.

"Here maybe this will help." said Diane, sliding down my torso dragging her firm breasts across my sweat covered body. I was still gasping for air when Diane pushed April's legs farther apart and pressed her hot tongue firmly against April's swollen trigger and my piston like cock.

"Oh God! Oh Fuck! I'm going to @#+'*...." She never got to finish. She was already there.

April impaled herself down hard on my rod one long and final time. She shook and shivered then wiped her brow. When she lifted up, my falling cock grazed Diane's face. She grabbed my cock and placed its sore but sensitive head between her lips. That prompted a quick response from Amy who had been quiet up until then. I wondered in fact, what she had been up to. I found out later.

"Sorry girlie girl, if he gets to come, it will be in my pussy and not in your mouth." commanded Amy quite possessively.

Diane swirled her eager wet tongue around the head the reluctantly pulled it from her mouth.

"I need a break." I pleaded. My face was glazed, my hands were sticky, and my dick felt like it had been slammed in a car door.

"I'll give you a couple minutes and then you and I have some unfinished business. And don't touch the blindfold!" said Amy.

Miranda handed me a small glass of the infamous punch. It was the first thing to cross my palate other than hot wet pussy in over an hour.

My dick went limp as I sat in the floor still blindfolded with my forearms across my knees.

"O.K. Baby, its time.", beckoned Amy as she returned to the room.

"Here Amy, lie on the ottoman." said Kim as she pulled it to the middle of the room.

Finally, I had made the cut. It was time for the final round. My only question was if my putter would hold out? Amy assumed a spread eagle position on the leather ottoman while Diane led me across the room on my knees, smacking the leather handle of the leash across my slightly rug burned ass.

"Stop." said Diane squeezing my shoulders. They slid the ottoman and Amy's hungry twat closer to me.

"What's wrong doggy, not hungry?" Asked Diane as she grabbed my hair and pushed my face firmly into Amy's muff before I could answer. The lace crotch opening pressed against my lips.

"I know what it is," said Kim, lets get rid of these panties. I was pulled back by my hair so that Diane and April could wiggle the crotch-less lace panties from Amy's inviting ass. I could hear them as they brushed across her powder blue garter and stockings.

I reached out with my hands blindly and found that Amy's sexy legs were already high in the air, her heels pointed towards the spacious cathedral ceiling. It sounded like Diane was gripping one of her slender ankles while April was hoisting the other.

Amy's legs were parted like the bunny ear antenna on grandma's old black and white TV. I kissed the insides of her gorgeous thighs methodically working my hot tongue in the general direction of her neatly manicured bush.

Bracing my hands flat against the floor I pressed my lips squarely to her short bristled mound. The scent of her sweet perfume mixed nicely with the aroma of her excitement.

Amy tensed as I slid my tongue up between the darkened pink lips of her pussy until it reached the shrouded folds that concealed her hard aching clit. Her fingers gently stretched the succulent wet tissue that had been hiding the tasty morsel back across her pelvis.

Her rigid clit stood out like the headlight on my Harley-Davidson, just screaming for attention. I discovered later, she had been stroking herself the entire time that I was servicing her friends.

I took her pleasure bulb between my lips and mouthed it gently, occasionally applying firm pressure to it directly with my tired tongue. Amy's juices began to cascade down between the cheeks of her ass onto the ottoman and her thighs began to quiver against my temples. She was close.

I closed my mouth slightly, allowing only enough room for Amy's bulging clit to be drawn in between my teeth. I placed my lips against the moist meaty tissue of her mound and began to suck.

My hands cradled Amy's lowers ass cheeks while my thumbs struggled to keep her slippery lips spread open. Droplets of her freely flowing fluids began to overflow reservoir that formed against the thin tender pink ribbon of tissue between her pussy and asshole.

Without any warning I began sucking quite hard and quite long on her rock hard clit. Amy thrust her snatch against my face and her legs slammed against the sides of my head as she screamed. April and Diane quickly yanked Amy's legs wide again easing their vise like grip on my head.

Amy's hands were still clutching the hair on my head when the tension in her body began to ease. It was the second time tonight I had made her come.

Now she was ready for a good old-fashioned fucking. My cock was hard again but tender, and extremely dry. Noticing my dilemma, Diane offered to lend me another hand and a pair warm wet lips. Pushing Amy's left leg further towards the ceiling; Diane leaned down and for the second time that night took the extremely sensitive head of my cock into her talented mouth.

She swirled her mouth loosely around my cock realizing how sore it had to be by now. Her saliva trickled slowly down over its growing shaft.

After running her experienced tongue along the underside of my cock from it's reddened opening which was beginning to emit stringy droplets of per-cum, down to my balls. Diane gently kissed each tender testicle and then grabbed the base, aligning it for easy entry into to Amy's hot sweet hole.

I heard rustling noises once again and felt bodies gathering around me as I prepared to enter my horny lover for the first time.

I heard Miranda gather Amy's roaming hands and pulled her arms above her head. It seems now that Amy is also a sex slave. I slowly eased the entire length of my throbbing cock into her precious box. She shook with pleasure.

I imagined how her tits would be floating back and forth across her chest like the water lilies on a gently wind rippled pond. Amy groaned as my balls touch her trembling ass cheeks for the first time.

My hands gripped her legs at the creases behind her knees. Diane and April released their grip. Amy's feet were free and in no time her high heels were pressed against my chest. I felt a soft hand stroking my right ass cheek. It was April.

Seconds later Diane followed suit, gently caressing my left cheek. It seemed everyone wanted to get a better vantage point for the money shot. Despite an occasional twinge of pain my cock was holding up pretty well.

Amy's pussy had never felt so good, so hot, or so wet. Perhaps it was her excitement level or maybe it was the fact that I had to earn the right to please her. I found my rhythm and hit my stride, pounding her sloshing hole like the handle of an antique butter churn.

I could tell my baby was again nearing orgasm. I maintained my steady pace trying to extract some redemption for the teasing I had received earlier in the day.

I concentrated intently on trying not to be the one that ended our evening of fun. A soft pair of lips and warm breath caressed the back of my neck.

"Oh yeah, fuck her baby, make her come!" whispered a low sexy voice. It was Kim, she had dropped to her knees behind me and straddled and my right leg. I could feel her hand sliding beneath my outstretched arm until it reached my chest. My excitement began to grow as she began to play with my nipples

Soon Kim's average size hard nippled tits were pressed firmly against my back. They were an offering I hadn't sampled during our earlier doggy style romp. Her left hand traveled down my back until it reached the smooth and sweaty crack of my ass.

The river of perspiration only seemed to excite her as her hand plunged deeper between my cheeks stopping briefly at my asshole then continuing until her fingers reached my balls.

My scrotum began to tighten with excitement as Kim gripped my balls with her fingers like a tennis pro holds two balls in preparation of an impending volley. She nestled her thumb between my flexing ass cheeks.

All of the sudden Amy wasn't the only one on the verge. My pumping pace increased. Kim's fingers kneading my balls had almost brought me to the brink. I had Amy's legs pressed open wide.

I sensed my own orgasm building, when Amy's entire body savagely tensed. She screamed uncontrollably, unable to escape the torturous pleasure that was ravaging her from head to toe. Sweat rolled heavily down the side of my face as I warned everyone of my own regretful impending release.

"Pull it out I want to see you come!" begged Miranda still tightly holding on to Amy's fully outstretched arms. As much as I tried, I couldn't escape the inevitable.

My pulsing cock sprang violently from Amy's well-satisfied twat only to be grabbed immediately by Diane's eager right hand. She stroked it vigorously as if she was shaking a can of whipped cream, and perhaps she was. Just as my orgasm hit, I felt Kim's thumb plunge suddenly and deeply into my ass

I screamed out loud as uncontrollable bursts of my hot creamy cum began to fly about aimlessly. I could only gasp for air as I released my entire load. I could feel it splatter about my belly and imagine it coating Amy's trembling body. Still unable to see I had no real idea where the contents of my balls wound up.

The final pulsing streams began to trickle from the battered opening of my extremely sore penis and flowed slowly across Diane's now gently coaxing fingers.

She lowered my slowly shrinking love muscle letting it come to rest against Amy's well coated tummy then stroked my empty balls with her cum coated fingers. I sat back on my calves despite my still shackled ankles, dragging my still dripping cock through Amy's sperm covered fur patch.

"Was it good for you?" I gathered the strength to joke, before reclining flat on my back.

"Now can I take off this blindfold?" I asked.

"No!" replied the entire room simultaneously.

"Come on we need another shower." prompted Amy hazily as she tried to coax me from the floor and guide me down the hall.

"Great party Amy!" yelled Diane "We're going to get our shit and go ahead and leave now."

"Thanks you guys, I'll call you all later." replied Amy as she ushered me still blindfolded through the bathroom doorway.

"Yeah, thanks!" I added teasingly.

Amy and I slipped under the warm spraying massage of the shower for the second time. This time there was no foreplay or sex, just the gentle touches of two very satisfied and very exhausted lovers. After our shower we cuddled up naked on the sofa and began to chat.

"Happy Birthday, baby." she whispered running her index finger down the center of my chest.

"Thank You Sexy, you're the greatest." I said with soft kiss to her forehead. "Where did you find these women at?" I asked. Amy began to explain that Diane; Kim and her all worked together at one of the hospitals.

April was the party hostess who had stuck around only because she'd had too much punch to drink. Miranda was Amy's neighbor from a few doors down.

"Girl talk at the water cooler will never be quite the same again, will it?" I asked.

"No it certainly won't." replied Amy with an evil grin.

I squirmed to become more comfortable. When I did, I felt a cold wet object against my shoulder. I reached back to find a leopard print thong with the crotch and butt floss portion still wet. I tossed them at Amy.

"Those are Kim's!" she laughed retrieving them from the throw pillow. "Looks like she had good time." she teased, placing her hand on the dampened portion of the crotch.

"What were you doing while I was doing your Friends?" I asked.

"Oh Shit!" said Amy jumping from the sofa and running to the entertainment center across the room. "I almost forgot about this", she said opening one of the doors on the center that concealed her VCR. She hit the stop button, then rewind. She came back over to sofa and sat down.

"Were you recording something?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Kind of." she replied mischievously. When the tape stopped rewinding, she walked over and pushed the play button.

The scene was of her living room. I suddenly realized that Amy had taped the entire evening.

"Where did you hide the camera?" I asked.

"Over in one of the darker and less conspicuous places near the Stereo." said Amy. The camera had been taping since before the first guest or in this case April the hostess had arrived. I watched attentively while as many as fifteen or sixteen different women filtered into Amy's living room.

I scanned the tape trying to determine who my mystery partners had been. The suspense was fucking killing me. I fast-forwarded to the point where Amy led my blindfolded ass into the room and where the introductions began. I was blown away by what I saw, and I began to ask questions while we watched the women strip.

"Who's this, which one is that?" I asked. All the mysteries unfolded as the tape continued to play.

The first horny bitch I was able to recognize was Miranda. Her brass nipple rings were a dead giveaway. Miranda was by far the most "unique" of all the women. She was a tall slender girl relatively young, probably in her early twenties. She had short bright pink hair, with the tattoo of a butterfly on her right ass cheek. She was a cute girl but wore lots of brightly colored make-up. I tried to recognize the other women by the sound of their voices.

April was the next to be identified. She was the hostess with a little too much to drink. She was a well-dressed auburn haired lady, I'd say in her mid to late forties. She was very attractive and I'll bet she was a total knockout ten or fifteen years ago. She was however, clearly self-conscious about her body. Initially she only stripped down to her black nylon stockings, red lace slip and bra. She even seemed somewhat apprehensive at first.

By far the most experienced of any of my presents, April certainly knows how to ride a dick. Her large breasts were supported nicely by her under-wire bra, but settled to a point much lower once her bra was removed. Her buttocks were a little thicker than I think she was comfortable with and her tummy had a few extra bugles, the obvious remnants of childbirth. The thing I remember about her the most was the amount of thick soft pubic hair that covered her entire crotch.

Only two mystery faces remained on the tape. They were a cute little Asian girl wearing a leopard skin thong and a statuesque vixen with long curly red hair and a figure skater's physique. Since the redhead was already naked, I was able to surmise that my lover who was wearing the thong was Kim, my little back door girl with a thing for anal insertion.

"I work with these two chicks." said Amy pointing at the screen. "That was Diane on the right and Kim on the left."

I was right. Kim was just over five feet tall and extremely pretty. Her features included a flawless complexion; average size funnel shaped tits with small dark brown nipples and a nicely shaped ass that didn't have a wrinkle or a fold out of place.

I could see now why she focused so much sexual energy on her ass. It was by far her most impressive physical attribute. Her straight black hair was slightly curled under just below her ears.

Diane was also something special. Her tall athletic body included a pair of firm larger than average breasts, smooth tight abs that sloped down and disappeared beneath a moderately dense layer of fiery red pubic hair located between a pair of the shapeliest legs I've ever seen.

She had long beautiful curly red hair that sensuously covered her shoulders, fair skin and just enough freckles to give her an almost innocent parochial type look. She was without a doubt the sexiest of Amy's four surprises.